CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
and once yall organize it add me Tdogg2k8 to your friends list so i can welcome you properly with an ass whoopin

lmao

j/k im sucking in this game righ tnow. gotta get my game together in training mode.
WARNING::::
its a lot different than the dreamcast version (even though its a port) its harder to get your timing down, so word to the wise go through training mode to get your self aligned.

People... I got these ps3 games and i wanna share for others... If u are interested add me on my MSN: [email protected]

This is my game list:

-Marvel Vs Capcom 2
-Fat Princess
-Battlefield 1943
-Bornout Paradise
-Pain + Amusement Park
-Worms
-Crash Commando
-Ratchet e Clank Future quest
-Burn Zombie Burn
-Street Figther puzzle Hd
-Street Figther turmo Hd
-Castlevania
-Trash Panic
-Junk Pixel Monsters

Thx

If you still need some one, I'll organize a MvC2 group for you. Always looking for new people to add to my friends list for a friendly game. :)

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Group #2!

Slots Available: [1/5]
Members:
1)Thetoxic360
2)Ecofreak

3)anubis20
4)happy

5)

Final Price: $3.40

[quote name='helmet']If you still need some one, I'll organize a MvC2 group for you. Always looking for new people to add to my friends list for a friendly game. :)

Members:
1)Thetoxic360
2)Ecofreak

3)anubis20
4)happy

5)

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the help, Helmet!

Shatter Gameshare Group ($2.00via paypal)
1. Essence07 (Me)
2. Devil May Cry
3. tmei2006
4. happy
5. (open)
PM me if you want in the group. Just one spot left!

[quote name='Beastmangler']Still looking to join a group for Fat Princess and MvC2. Anybody have any spots?[/QUOTE]

pm helmet we need one more to complete the group

Shatter Gameshare Group ($2.00via paypal)
1. Essence07 (Me)
2. Devil May Cry
3. tmei2006
4. happy
5. jrsmaster411
All spots filled.

[quote name='Thetoxic360']Looks like I have to drop out of the group cause I am moving and I can't come on but I have up to 2pmGMT 2moro to do the trade.[/QUOTE]

If Helmet follows through with his offer to help organize and we get the funds in tonight, then we should have MvC2 ready by tomorrow. So be sure to check back on the boards tonight!

[quote name='Essence07']Shatter Gameshare Group ($2.00via paypal)
1. Essence07 (Me)
2. Devil May Cry
3. tmei2006
4. happy
5. jrsmaster411
All spots filled.[/QUOTE]

Shatter is $8...

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Shatter is $8...[/QUOTE]

Having just started playing it's well worth $2 to me. And I'm willing to let the extra 40 cents go to someone organizing everything.

One slot left! All payments in!

Members:
1)Thetoxic360
2)Ecofreak

3)anubis20
4)happy

5)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='happy']Having just started playing it's well worth $2 to me. And I'm willing to let the extra 40 cents go to someone organizing everything.[/QUOTE]
MVC2 is worth 10 bucks to me so anyone want to start a group where everyone pays me 10 bucks for it, seriously though, I'll pay the regular 1.60 or just take me out of the group

edit: I'm not accusing you of scamming people for 40 cents or anything I just think you either think the game is 9.99 cause theirs not many 8 dollar games or your adding money for pay pal fees but you wouldn't be charged those if I sent money as gift

[quote name='happy']First of all I'm not the one who is taking the money, I joined and paid $2. Secondly he put $2 in the original post. If he made a group then told everyone later that he wanted $2 instead of $1.60 there may be a point. As it is, by creating the group he needs to cover the risk of someone backing out as well, not to mention the extra work of organizing everything (not needing to do that is worth 40 cents to me, if it isn't to you then organize your own group).

As for your MvC example you have it backwards, if it's worth $10 to you then you should be paying $10 to someone else for a share.[/QUOTE]
Woah their, I know your not in charge and don't take what I said to seriously. I was just making a joke, and by what your saying he's trying to make a profit for the work of putting the group together which I don't think is the case, you shouldn't speak for him. I think it's one of the reasons that I mentioned.

[quote name='happy']First of all I'm not the one who is taking the money, I joined and paid $2. Secondly he put $2 in the original post. If he made a group then told everyone later that he wanted $2 instead of $1.60 there may be a point. As it is, by creating the group he needs to cover the risk of someone backing out as well, not to mention the extra work of organizing everything (not needing to do that is worth 40 cents to me, if it isn't to you then organize your own group).

As for your MvC example you have it backwards, if it's worth $10 to you then you should be paying $10 to someone else for a share.[/QUOTE]

I'd have to agree. Organizing a one time group can require a lot of time and effort and is worth a little something. I charge fees for the first purchase for two reasons. One being that I feel like my time is worth something; not many people are going to sit around for hours waiting for people an organizing. The second being that its very likely that I'm going to accumulate additional fees. Some one always ends up using a credit card and then I am hit with $.30 + 4.99% or what ever it is now, someone always ends up having only $.35 out of $.50. I've never been scammed but there is always that risk too.

Using my recent Marvel group as an example, in the end I make around $1.80. I don't even need the game, I'm just doing it to try to help some people out. Its just nice to get something out of it if you are the one having to deal with all the issues.

[quote name='helmet']Two possibly open spots. Haven't heard back from two members. Payment in on three!

Members:
1)Thetoxic360
2)Ecofreak

3)anubis20
4)happy

5)

[/QUOTE]

Payment sent!

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Group
Please PM me if your interested.

1. Sonichigh

[quote name='akmgmer']I'd be interested in Fat Princess and Shatter. Wipeout HD would also be awesome. Let me know.[/QUOTE]

I agree any fat princess group would be cool

[quote name='Sonichigh']Marvel vs Capcom 2 Group
Please PM me if your interested.

1. Sonichigh
2. Vampire_Zio
3. tichua
4. mingleje
5. lassiterb

Final Price: $3.40[/QUOTE]

Group is Full. Thanks guys.

People... I got these ps3 games and i wanna share for others... If u are interested add me on my MSN: [email protected]

This is my game list:

-Marvel Vs Capcom 2
-Fat Princess
-Battlefield 1943
-Bornout Paradise
-Pain + Amusement Park
-Worms
-Crash Commando
-Ratchet e Clank Future quest
-Burn Zombie Burn
-Street Figther puzzle Hd
-Street Figther turmo Hd
-Castlevania
-Trash Panic
-Junk Pixel Monsters

Thx

Sorry about that! The group is full however and I don't think I'm going to put together another after this one. Deleting the original post. :)

Anyone interested in my Gamestop Exclusive multiplayer Demo?
and exclusive in game bonus (revenge attribute)

offer me something anything

Looking to put together something for Wipeout HD, Fat Princess, Shatter, and Battlefield 1943.

I figure about $13/person should cover everything + tax. If anyone is interested, PM me.

1. stewie75
2. akmgmer
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN

Have:

Fat Princess
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Final Fantasy VII
Rag Doll Kung-Fu

Want:

Battle Field 1942
Pixel Junk Eden
Super Puzzle Fighters II
Super Street Fighter II
Worms
Wipeout HD

Anyone want to start a Fat Princess group? There are a few people the last couple pages that said they would be interested, me included. I would start one except I already have Paypal to use.

[quote name='stewie75']Looking to put together something for Wipeout HD, Fat Princess, Shatter, and Battlefield 1943.

I figure about $13/person should cover everything + tax. If anyone is interested, PM me.

1. stewie75
2. akmgmer
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN[/QUOTE]

I would like to join your group but I only want Fat Princess so do I get a price adjustment :p

[quote name='Vampire_Zio']I would like to join your group but I only want Fat Princess so do I get a price adjustment :p[/QUOTE]

mmmmm prob not :whistle2:#

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back