CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='chodax']Does any one have wipeout they wouldn't mind sharing? I can send paypal to anyone who has it or I would like to join a group. LMK[/QUOT

I would like to join a wipeout group as well. let me know if anyone wants to start one.

Not sure how it exactly works but I'd like to join one of these groups.

Haves
Fat Princess
Shatter
Pixel Junk Monsters
Aprox. 30 singstar songs

want
super stardust HD
wipeout
everyday shooter
other GOOD psn games. Just got my ps3 so I don't even know what else is good

[quote name='Sonichigh']Anyone starting a Fat Princess Group let me know.[/QUOTE]
Heck I'll just start one right now!

Fat Princess Group [FULL]

1. y2kenjination
2. Sonichigh
3. sardines
4. JMEPO
5. AU6294TX

The game is $14.99, so with 5 people, it would be $3.00 a person.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='y2kenjination']Heck I'll just start one right now!

Fat Princess Group [3 more spots]

1. y2kenjination
2. Sonichigh
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

The game is $14.99, so with 5 people, it would be $3.00 a person.[/QUOTE]
I'm interested, sent you a PM.

I'm interested in your Fat Princess group too.

Anyone have a Pixeljunk group? I'm interested in Monsters and Eden mostly but if the group includes Racer I'll take that too.

[quote name='blackflag']Not sure how it exactly works but I'd like to join one of these groups.

Haves
Fat Princess
Shatter
Pixel Junk Monsters
Aprox. 30 singstar songs

want
super stardust HD
wipeout
everyday shooter
other GOOD psn games. Just got my ps3 so I don't even know what else is good[/QUOTE]

I want Fat Princess!
I have bomberman ultra for it!
Sent PM

Might be a redundant question but, once you get a game thru gameshare get all the trophies if you delete that game or both the game and User downloaded it under (deactivate the ps3 & all) will the trophy remain or disappear? :whistle2:k

[quote name='Romis']Might be a redundant question but, once you get a game thru gameshare get all the trophies if you delete that game or both the game and User downloaded it under (deactivate the ps3 & all) will the trophy remain or disappear? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

You keep all the trophies.

Edit: anyone making a group for this? send me a pm.

Capcom Super Pack includes:

Super Street Fighter II HD Remix
Flock
Age of Booty
1942: Joint Strike
Wolf of the Battlefield: Command 3
Super Puzzle Fighter II HD Remix
Rocketmen: Axis of Evil (includes It Came From Uranus Add-on)

Guess I'll try this a few more times before giving up. Still looking for 1-3 more...
Saint's Row 2 DLC (#1 + #2)
Region: North American

(17.00/8.50/5.66/4.25/3.40)

1.Guardian_Owl
2.humanremains2

[quote name='StillFree']You keep all the trophies.

Edit: anyone making a group for this? send me a pm.

Capcom Super Pack includes:

Super Street Fighter II HD Remix
Flock
Age of Booty
1942: Joint Strike
Wolf of the Battlefield: Command 3
Super Puzzle Fighter II HD Remix
Rocketmen: Axis of Evil (includes It Came From Uranus Add-on)[/QUOTE]
I would maybe be interested in a group for this as well. or the one that is 29.99

[quote name='AU6294TX']I would maybe be interested in a group for this as well. or the one that is 29.99[/QUOTE]
As would I, but I would prefer the Super Pack (the one with 7 games).

The Fat Princess group is now full! Updated my post on the previous page. If anyone else is interested in Pixeljunk Eden, I'll start a group for that as well.

My group is all filled up. If anyone ever wants out, I'll post.

EDIT: Anyone want to do a LBP group? Going to get the GOTY edition this week.

This is a share group for the 49.99 capcom super pack that includes super street fight II HD, super puzzle fighter, 1492, age of booty and others. PM me if interested. In total there is 7 games.

1. AU6294TX
2. StillFree
3. phear3d
4.Sky03
5. Randy Tsai

1=50
2=25
3=17.00
4=12.50
5= 10

i'm starting a group for Wipe Out HD + Fury Add-on

1.tichua
2. RandyTsai
3. blackflag
4. fatboyjam
5. chodax

1=$30
2=$15
3=$10
4=$7.5
5=$6

THE GROUP IS FULL

I just did a really good trade with J Bling Blang - the thing went quickly and without any complications, and we both ended up with what we wanted.

I'd completely recommend game sharing with him. :)

hi im new to this, i get my ps3 on wed and would like to join some groups for some games i want
i have a few questions:
how many accounts can u add to ur ps3?
is the person creating the group buyin the game on his account or a "dummy" account?
are u guys using paypal to send ur part of the share?

im looking for:
battlefield 1943
marvel vs capcom 2
capcom super pack (not sure yet)

thanks

[quote name='samsonite1928']I just did a really good trade with J Bling Blang - the thing went quickly and without any complications, and we both ended up with what we wanted.

I'd completely recommend game sharing with him. :)[/QUOTE]

The trade with Samsonite1928 went well and smooth. Recomend trading with him for future trades. :)

Looking for a share group for add-on to games. I am specifically interested in Fight Night Round 4, Tiger Woods 2010, Killzone 2 at least. If interested pm me or post.

I Still have 2 more slots in my Rock Band Unplugged DLC group.

1.brewer
2.Mojimbo
3.modium

Details of the share:
  • This long term group will keep up with the DLC releases for Rock Band Unplugged.
  • Each member will deposit $10. Each Thursday that DLC is released I will Download the new Songs. Once the funds in the PlayStation Wallet drop below $10 each member will deposit $10 again.
  • Initial deposit will be $20, this will get you all the DLC already released (35) and get you caught up with the current members deposit.
  • Can purchase other PSP games and DLC if members agree. Extra money would need to be deposited.
PM me if interested or are looking for more details.

[quote name='y2kenjination']The Fat Princess group is now full! Updated my post on the previous page. If anyone else is interested in Pixeljunk Eden, I'll start a group for that as well.[/QUOTE]

y2kenjination your inbox is full please empty it so we can sort out the error in the group gameshare.

I may be interested if these games have trophy support - please clarify

[quote name='AU6294TX']This is a share group for the 49.99 capcom super pack that includes super street fight II HD, super puzzle fighter, 1492, age of booty and others. PM me if interested. In total there is 7 games.

1. AU6294TX
2. StillFree
3. Sardines
4.Sky03
5. Randy Tsai

1=50
2=25
3=17.00
4=12.50
5= 10[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Sonichigh']y2kenjination your inbox is full please empty it so we can sort out the error in the group gameshare.[/QUOTE]

2nd. Want to get it worked out.

Hey I would want to join a group or something. The games I want are:
Fat Princess
Wipeout HD
maybe SvR 09 addons
PAIN
Zen Pinball

But mostly Fat Princess. PM me.

[quote name='Fertil1ty']Hey I would want to join a group or something. The games I wasnt are:
Fat Princess
Wipeout HD
maybe SvR 09 addons
PAIN
Zen Pinball

But mostly Fat Princess. PM me.[/QUOTE]

if u start a group im in for fat princess

[quote name='sbains']I may be interested if these games have trophy support - please clarify[/QUOTE]

Most of these do support trophies from what I have found.

[quote name='sbains']Looking for Trophy Support share:

-Fat Princess
-Zen Pinball
-Bomberman Ultra
-Flock
-Invincible Tiger (3D)[/QUOTE]

I'm in for this. Start a group man or I can host it.

[quote name='madcyantist']I'm in for this. Start a group man or I can host it.[/QUOTE]

I'd like this one too. Just explain to me what to do.

And does anyone have a extra MAG beta invite?

i hope everyone is fairly confident in the fact that once you give access to a person's account with a credit card info on it...anyone can use that card.

[quote name='Trufatty']i hope everyone is fairly confident in the fact that once you give access to a person's account with a credit card info on it...anyone can use that card.[/QUOTE]

i'm not linking my credit card. ill just buy psn cards.

[quote name='Trufatty']i hope everyone is fairly confident in the fact that once you give access to a person's account with a credit card info on it...anyone can use that card.[/QUOTE]

...or you can remove your credit card information after purchasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back