CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sky03']jgiovanni, what games are u buyin in that share?

im still lookin for battlefield 1943[/QUOTE]

Don't know yet, when we get 5 we will discuss

I have an account spot for sale. 38 games at 1/5 the price:

Age of Booty (with all DLC)
Astro Tripper
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Blast Factor (with DLC)
Bomberman ULTRA
Brain Challenge (with DLC)
Calling All Cars
Crystal Defenders
Fat Princess
Flow (with DLC)
Geon
GTI Club+ (with DLC)
Gunstar Heroes
Heavy Weapon
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Mega Man 9
Namco Museum Essentials
Nucleus
PixleJunk Eden
Siren: Blood Curse
Soldner-X
Super Stardust HD (with both DLC packs)
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Wipeout HD (with Fury)

PS1 Classics:

Crash Bandicoot 1
Crash Bandicoot 2
Crash Bandicoot 3
Medievil
R-Type Delta
R-Types
Rayman
Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Spyro
Spyro 2
Spyro: Year of the Dragon
Street Fighter Alpha
Street Fighter Alpha 2
The King of Fighters '99

You pay $84, the total spent on all 38 games was $420.59. You must be a respected member with a good amount of trades and you must be able to provide proof of your reputation to the group buyer. You can provide feedback from this site, ebay (have to be able to prove it's you), or GameTZ (must have at least 10 trades). Trade will be done through email. Or, if you are a member of GameTZ with at least a bronze star, it can be done there.

PM me for more information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn... this is dope! I had no idea. That's a great deal. Someone should jump on that spot!

If I may ask, how much disk space do all those games take up?

Think imma try and hit up my personal friends and get this going.

[quote name='uhoh_evo']Damn... this is dope! I had no idea. That's a great deal. Someone should jump on that spot!

If I may ask, how much disk space do all those games take up?

Think imma try and hit up my personal friends and get this going.[/QUOTE]

It's about 18GB I think. This is the only spot available, the other four are taken.

[quote name='torifile']I'm looking for a rockband group. I really only want the Pearl Jam DLC for RB2 and possibly some of the Beatles stuff that comes out.[/QUOTE]

I'd be down for a rock band group. I've never shared before, but have a bunch of RB DLC already, including the Ten bonus tracks. Definitely want all of the Beatles DLC. I'll post a list of all DLC currently on my machine and tracks I don't have yet that I'd want to get.

Purchased Rockband DLC: Complete Albums & Track Packs
Jane's Addiction - Nothing's Shocking
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Blood Sugar Sex Magik
Rush - Moving Pictures
Grateful Dead - Track Packs 1 & 2
Nine Inch Nails - Track Pack 1
Pearl Jam - Ten bonus tracks (don't have Ten, just the bonus tracks)

Purchased Rockband DLC: Individual Songs (by Artist)
David Bowie - Moonage Daydream
The Clash - Complete Control
Drive-By Truckers - 3 Dimes Down
James Gang - Funk #49
Motley Crue - Dr. Feelgood
Phish - Wilson
Radiohead - My Iron Lung
Smashing Pumpkins - Siva
Smashing Pumpkins - Zero
Soundgarden - Pretty Noose
Squeeze - Tempted
Steely Dan - Black Friday
Steely Dan - My Old School
The Who - Amazing Journey
The Who - Going Mobile
The Who - My Generation (Live at Leeds)
The Who - Sea and Sand
The Who - Summertime Blues (Live at Leeds)

I'd be interested in the following artists :)cold: = low want; high want = :hot:):
Alice in Chains :cold:
Allman Brothers Band :cold:
Audioslave :cold:
The Band :hot:
The Black Crowes
Black Sabbath :cold: (would be :hot: if these weren't covers)
Blind Melon :cold:
Blondie
Boston :cold:
The Cars :cold:
The Clash :hot:
CCR
David Bowie :hot:
The Dead Weather :cold:
Devo :hot:
Duran Duran :cold:
Elvis Costello
Faith No More :cold:
Fleetwood Mac
Foo Fighters :cold:
Gorillaz :cold:
Green Day :cold:
The Guess Who :cold:
Guns N Roses :cold:
James Brown
Jefferson Airplane
Jethro Tull
Jimmy Buffett :cold:
Lynyrd Skyryd :cold:
Metallica :hot:
Nine Inch Nails - Track Pack 2 :hot:
Nirvana
Pearl Jam :hot:
The Police :hot:
Rage Against the Machine :hot:
Red Hot Chili Peppers :hot:
Rush
Soundgarden
Spinal Tap - Tap Ten
Steve Miller Band :cold:
Stevie Ray Vaughn
Stone Temple Pilots
Talking Heads :hot::hot::hot:
Tom Petty
TV on the Radio
Weezer :cold:
The Who

Anyone interested in a PSP long term gameshare? Would love to pick up:

Madden
NCAA
GT
Motorstorm
The Show
burnout legends
Jeanne d'arc
disgaea

Pretty much open to anything on there.

Anyone down to start a group share for Psn "arcade" games in particular?
Looking to pick up things like

Fat Princess
Burn zombie Burn
Zombie Apocalype

things like that, if so let me know, as I am willing to put down as well.

[quote name='jgiovanni']New Group for Gamesharing is started:

jgiovanni
fatboyjam
floormat

We need 2 more

Guys please friend me on psn.[/QUOTE]

Ok guys these are the people I have primarily interested in gamesharing. All people have different tastes in games. I personally would prefer newer games coming out but older games that a mojority of the group does not have will also suffice.

Basically, we will be selective as a group and buy mostly exclusives and top rated games

At this point, the people interested are fatboyjam, floormat,xfyre, torifile and ecofreak (rec by torifile).

If any of you are interested int he above proposal, please pm me one more time and befirend me on your psn buddy list, if you are not, please PM me that you are not interested.

Also, would when we get a group finanlized, will someone else be able to take the lead and create the account and purchase the games on behalf of everyone?

Thanks

[quote name='Willie Aames']Anyone interested in a PSP long term gameshare? Would love to pick up:

Madden
NCAA
GT
Motorstorm
The Show
burnout legends
Jeanne d'arc
disgaea

Pretty much open to anything on there.[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling rounding up people for a PSP-share group will be hard. :cry:

[quote name='jgiovanni']Ok guys these are the people I have primarily interested in gamesharing. All people have different tastes in games. I personally would prefer newer games coming out but older games that a mojority of the group does not have will also suffice.

Basically, we will be selective as a group and buy mostly exclusives and top rated games

At this point, the people interested are fatboyjam, floormat,xfyre, torifile and ecofreak (rec by torifile).

If any of you are interested int he above proposal, please pm me one more time and befirend me on your psn buddy list, if you are not, please PM me that you are not interested.

Also, would when we get a group finanlized, will someone else be able to take the lead and create the account and purchase the games on behalf of everyone?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

I will be interested in tihs, I am going to pm you now.

[quote name='jgiovanni']Ok guys these are the people I have primarily interested in gamesharing. All people have different tastes in games. I personally would prefer newer games coming out but older games that a mojority of the group does not have will also suffice.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

ok guys here is the story,

Torifile is taking the lead.

Right now we have a group of

Torifile
Ecofreak
jgiovanni
fatboyjam (if interested)
1 more-please PM Torifile

[quote name='jgiovanni']ok guys here is the story,

Torifile
Ecofreak
jgiovanni
1 more-please PM Torifile[/QUOTE]

I'm still interested. Sorry if I didn't reconfirm. I'll PM Torifile.

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']Anyone down to start a group share for Psn "arcade" games in particular?
Looking to pick up things like

Fat Princess
Burn zombie Burn
Zombie Apocalype

things like that, if so let me know, as I am willing to put down as well.[/QUOTE]

Interested in at least 2 out of the 3. Would be willing to join a group for just Fat Princess.

[quote name='mis0']Interested in at least 2 out of the 3. Would be willing to join a group for just Fat Princess.[/QUOTE]

ok, my psn is: PhishingGypsy add me and let me know your down with the group.

Group "Psn arcade games"

1.Megiddo_CAG
2.mis0

3 more spots open

[quote name='jgiovanni']ok guys here is the story,

Torifile
Ecofreak
jgiovanni
1 more-please PM Torifile[/QUOTE]

pm'd torifile and jgiovanni earlier today

[quote name='rickshankshaw']There are PSN games that are shareable that have also not included the statement that they could be shared either.[/QUOTE]

Really? Never knew that. What games in particular did you notice this for.

Quick question about PSP, PSN game licenses. Myself and my 4 brothers are looking into game sharing on our PSPs through one account. If we each activate our PSP 2000s we can each have access to all the games on that account?

Later if we decide to upgrade to PSP GOs, we then need to deactivate our PSP 2000s, in order to activate the PSP GOs so we have enough licenses?

Is this right? We're trying to figure this all out, and we are a tad confused.

still have 2 more spots open for the gamesharing group
will probably go for Fat princess, zombie apocalypse etc.

Group "Psn arcade games"

1.Megiddo_CAG
2.mis0
3.TylDurden

Add my psn or pm me yours and we can go from there.

[quote name='Rewand']Quick question about PSP, PSN game licenses. Myself and my 4 brothers are looking into game sharing on our PSPs through one account. If we each activate our PSP 2000s we can each have access to all the games on that account?

Later if we decide to upgrade to PSP GOs, we then need to deactivate our PSP 2000s, in order to activate the PSP GOs so we have enough licenses?

Is this right? We're trying to figure this all out, and we are a tad confused.[/QUOTE]

You may want to try the PSP gameshare thread. Although it doesn't seem to be getting all that much traffic. It is filled with people looking into the whole PSP gameshare.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238663

Only have 1 more spots open for the gamesharing group
will probably go for Fat princess, zombie apocalypse etc.

Group "Psn arcade games"

1.Megiddo_CAG
2.mis0
3.TylDurden
4.floormat

ok everyone, this time i'll host a group for Trine (Oct 22 is the release date). the cost of the game will probably $20-$30 but let's say it $20 for now. that will be $4 for a slot. i'll adjust the price as soon as i get the retail price.

i'll purchase the game the same day it released on the same PSN acc we used to get Wipeout HD so no additional acc added to your PS3 (maximum 16 acc allow on a PS3 if you dont know). if you have never been in any of my group before, you're welcomed to join

the game looks awesome. if any of you haven't seen it, check it out on youtube. for some people, the $20-$30 price tag might be too high for 2D platform PSN game but to me, it's worth it.

PM me if you are interest.

member in the group so far:
1. tichua
2. blackflag

3. open
4. open
5. open

I have an account spot for sale. 38 games at 1/5 the price:

Age of Booty (with all DLC)
Astro Tripper
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Blast Factor (with DLC)
Bomberman ULTRA
Brain Challenge (with DLC)
Calling All Cars
Crystal Defenders
Fat Princess
Flow (with DLC)
Geon
GTI Club+ (with DLC)
Gunstar Heroes
Heavy Weapon
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Mega Man 9
Namco Museum Essentials
Nucleus
PixleJunk Eden
Siren: Blood Curse
Soldner-X
Super Stardust HD (with both DLC packs)
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Wipeout HD (with Fury)

PS1 Classics:

Crash Bandicoot 1
Crash Bandicoot 2
Crash Bandicoot 3
Medievil
R-Type Delta
R-Types
Rayman
Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Spyro
Spyro 2
Spyro: Year of the Dragon
Street Fighter Alpha
Street Fighter Alpha 2
The King of Fighters '99

You pay $84, the total spent on all 38 games was $420.59. You must be a respected member with a good amount of trades and you must be able to provide proof of your reputation to the group buyer. You can provide feedback from this site, ebay (have to be able to prove it's you), or GameTZ (must have at least 10 trades). Trade will be done through email. Or, if you are a member of GameTZ with at least a bronze star, it can be done there.

PM me for more information. Or you can email me at [email protected].

One of the members of this gamesharing group has dropped off, we have 2 more spots open again.

This is a more dedicated gamesharing group going on. We are looking for games such as Fat Princess, silent hill etc.

Group "Psn arcade games"

1.Megiddo_CAG
2.mis0
3.floormat

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']One of the members of this gamesharing group has dropped off, we have 2 more spots open again.

This is a more dedicated gamesharing group going on. We are looking for games such as Fat Princess, silent hill etc.

Group "Psn arcade games"

1.Megiddo_CAG
2.mis0
3.floormat

Add my psn or pm me yours and we can go from there.[/QUOTE]

I am interested in joining for fat princess. PM me

[quote name='shadowkast']longterm DJ Hero dlc group anyone ??? might as well get one started. no need to post and clog (MEGIDDO ;) ) , just pm me[/QUOTE]

Didn't mean to spam :p But wanted to keep people up to date on this gamesharing group.

Is it normal that you have to reactivate all the accounts on your PS3 after you replace the HDD? I made a back up of my PS3 before taking the old drive out then put the new one in then did the restore thing. Everything was back but all of them asked me to activate the account before I can use it o_O???

[quote name='luan87us']Is it normal that you have to reactivate all the accounts on your PS3 after you replace the HDD? I made a back up of my PS3 before taking the old drive out then put the new one in then did the restore thing. Everything was back but all of them asked me to activate the account before I can use it o_O???[/QUOTE]

yes, it does ask you to reactivate again... that's normal.

i had a long term gamesharing group that fell apart because someone decided to stop paying. i'd really like to join another group. preferably, one with very reliable people who aren't too cheap (i mean, you end up paying 1/5 of the cost anyhow) and say yes to most decent games. I would start a new one, but i just don't have the time. Also, i'd prefer the group to use google groups, so i don't have to constantly check a web page (google groups can be set to email).

i'm sure there are other people's groups who fell apart and need an extra person or so to start a new group... let me know.

[quote name='bigdsinferno']yes, it does ask you to reactivate again... that's normal.[/QUOTE]

hmm that sucks. I'm guessing i'm SOL on this if the people that shared with me won't give me their infos again so I can reactivate >.>

Anyone here have Echochrome they'd be willing to share?
ATM, I only have DLs left for Rag Kung Full Doll and Linger In Shadows, but I can also offer Paypal.

[quote name='Rewand']Quick question about PSP, PSN game licenses. Myself and my 4 brothers are looking into game sharing on our PSPs through one account. If we each activate our PSP 2000s we can each have access to all the games on that account?

Is this right? We're trying to figure this all out, and we are a tad confused.[/QUOTE]

Though I am not 100% sure, that should work.

You can have 5 PSP tied to one account at one time and have access to the games on that account (unless there are games that do not allow sharing. There are titles which do not state in there description that they can be activated on 5 different PSPs, it hasnt been confirmed if these titles are sharable or not)

And as long as you deactivate the account on your PSP 2000 you should have no trouble activating the account on the PSP GO and accessing the games.

[quote name='luan87us']hmm that sucks. I'm guessing i'm SOL on this if the people that shared with me won't give me their infos again so I can reactivate >.>[/QUOTE]

if they sent it via email or PM on here, you should be able to go back in and find the info again. i've had to do it a couple of times... fortunately, i never delete email.

Join our group! First purchase will be Fat Princess and if things work out, we can make this a long term group.

1. Megiddo_CAG
2. mis0
3. floormat

Go go go!

[quote name='mis0']Join our group! First purchase will be Fat Princess and if things work out, we can make this a long term group.

1. Megiddo_CAG
2. mis0
3. floormat

Go go go![/QUOTE]

Hey dudes, I want in your group.

PM me!

Hey, does anyone know if Singstar DLC Songs are sharable?

PS: If it is possible and you have a group with an available slot, please PM me the songs & price to join.

[quote name='bigdsinferno']if they sent it via email or PM on here, you should be able to go back in and find the info again. i've had to do it a couple of times... fortunately, i never delete email.[/QUOTE]

The thing is I did some trades (3 to be exact) and they changed the infos after the trades were done. I've been sending messages and PM/email to ask if they could send me the infos again. Hopefully they'll have some decency to do the right thing so I won't have to call sony to deactivate all systems from my account. From this I learn that I should alway use Gameshare group instead of individual trades :bomb:

So if you call sony, does it really deactivate their consoles? I mean they shouldnt have the login info and if their not logged in it won't effect their consoles. I've never done this but wouldn't it just give you your shares back and they would still play the games? Or does it send some signal to their console even though they may be logged in to a different profile? what happens if they aren't even connected at all?

[quote name='TylDurden']So if you call sony, does it really deactivate their consoles? I mean they shouldnt have the login info and if their not logged in it won't effect their consoles. I've never done this but wouldn't it just give you your shares back and they would still play the games? Or does it send some signal to their console even though they may be logged in to a different profile? what happens if they aren't even connected at all?[/QUOTE]

Sony can deactivate all consoles from an account. And no of course I have changed my infos so they can't log on it. When an account is deactivated from your PS3 if you try to start a game you got from that account it will either became a demo again or say the copyright information is incorrect or something like that and you will have to reactivate the account in order to use it again. But yeah I'm giving them until friday then I will have to use this last method.

[quote name='luan87us']Sony can deactivate all consoles from an account. And no of course I have changed my infos so they can't log on it. When an account is deactivated from your PS3 if you try to start a game you got from that account it will either became a demo again or say the copyright information is incorrect or something like that and you will have to reactivate the account in order to use it again. But yeah I'm giving them until friday then I will have to use this last method.[/QUOTE]
again, how does it deactivate their console if they aren't connected to the internet or if they aren't connected through that account?

[quote name='TylDurden']again, how does it deactivate their console if they aren't connected to the internet or if they aren't connected through that account?[/QUOTE]
Here how your PSN account work. When you create a PSN account you get 5 activations. When you sign on your PS3 that is 1 activation so you have 4/5 activations left. When another PS3 sign on with your account you will lose 1 activation on the account. Sony can simply reset the activations count to 5/5 again (I do not know how specificly they do this). You are right about the part where the games are still playable if the PS3 is not connected online but if it is they won't be able to play it however. I don't know I just know Sony can do it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back