CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='luan87us']Here how your PSN account work. When you create a PSN account you get 5 activations. When you sign on your PS3 that is 1 activation so you have 4/5 activations left. When another PS3 sign on with your account you will lose 1 activation on the account. Sony can simply reset the activations count to 5/5 again (I do not know how specificly they do this). You are right about the part where the games are still playable if the PS3 is not connected online but if it is they won't be able to play it however. I don't know I just know Sony can do it lol.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I thought.

Also still looking for a group to buy Siren: Blood Curse. Come on peeps. Lets get some halloween scares going.

[quote name='ShogunOwns']Hey dudes, I want in your group.

PM me![/QUOTE]

I'll have the group "leader" message you. :lol:

[quote name='luan87us']Sony can deactivate all consoles from an account. And no of course I have changed my infos so they can't log on it. When an account is deactivated from your PS3 if you try to start a game you got from that account it will either became a demo again or say the copyright information is incorrect or something like that and you will have to reactivate the account in order to use it again. But yeah I'm giving them until friday then I will have to use this last method.[/QUOTE]

as someone who has been in a gamesharing group with you, i'm a little concerned about this...
so, you change the login info after you do a gameshare group? that's completely not cool to anyone in your previous groups who may eventually upgrade their hard drive or accidently delete a game... they won't be able to go back in and reacquire the games that they had paid you for.

[quote name='bigdsinferno']as someone who has been in a gamesharing group with you, i'm a little concerned about this...
so, you change the login info after you do a gameshare group? that's completely not cool to anyone in your previous groups who may eventually upgrade their hard drive or accidently delete a game... they won't be able to go back in and reacquire the games that they had paid you for.[/QUOTE]

No i do not change infos of the group (or any gameshare group that I have made) so don't worry. I did some individual trades from my own account. That why I stated that I should have made a gameshare group instead of doing these individual trades. Our group should still be able to log in the account we used to buy all the games. I know what I should do and shouldn't ;)

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Does gamesharing worth with beta codes? DLC?[/QUOTE]

Depend. Some beta is sharable while some isn't. DLC has to be in same region in order for it to work.

I will like to join the group if available. Please let me know what information you will need and I can always send the funds needed for my group via paypal. :)

[quote name='luan87us']No i do not change infos of the group (or any gameshare group that I have made) so don't worry. I did some individual trades from my own account. That why I stated that I should have made a gameshare group instead of doing these individual trades. Our group should still be able to log in the account we used to buy all the games. I know what I should do and shouldn't ;)[/QUOTE]

okay, cool.

[quote name='bigdsinferno']as someone who has been in a gamesharing group with you, i'm a little concerned about this...
so, you change the login info after you do a gameshare group? that's completely not cool to anyone in your previous groups who may eventually upgrade their hard drive or accidently delete a game... they won't be able to go back in and reacquire the games that they had paid you for.[/QUOTE]
That's all part of the game. Those are the risks you take. Best thing to do is maintain contact with the other members of the group.

Ok so with the new HDD I'm looking to get more PSN games for my PS3, possibly join a Long-term PSN group. I am interested in getting these games:
- Battle Tanks
- Invincible Tiger
- Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
- TMNT
If there's a group that's getting these game or someone wanting to form up a Long term group with these games (not necessary all of them) let me know.

anyone interested in a one time share of NHL 3 on 3 arcade? I can host it. It'll be $2.00 a person. 3 slots are open. Please PM me!

>>>>> PSN Game Share Group CLOSED

Finalized ist of PSN trophy games rated high by IGN

Battlefield 1943 - $14.99 [iG8.5/ 10]
Zen Pinball + SF table $9.99 + $2.49 [8.1/ 10]
Uno $9.99 [IGN 8/ 10]
Critter Crunch assume $6.99 [IGN 8.6/ 10]
Trash Panic $4.99 [IGN 7/ 10]
+ Paypal Fees $0.75

Which equals =$10.65 per person

PM if interested - payment would be via paypal and this would be for a long term group buying monthly or quarterly depeding on quality of titles

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone interested in a long term PSN gameshare group? May be spend $10-20 a month to get new interesting PSN games. Though I am also looking to get these games as starter for the group:
- Marvel vs. Capcom 2
- Invicible Tigers
- TMNT: Turtle in time reshell
- Battle Tanks

It will be nice to be able to purchase all (but not necessary all) the games mentioned + other suggested games by members of the group. If anyone looking for a long term group or have a long term group needing a member please contact me.

I have an account spot for sale. 38 games at 1/5 the price:

Age of Booty (with all DLC)
Astro Tripper
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Blast Factor (with DLC)
Bomberman ULTRA
Brain Challenge (with DLC)
Calling All Cars
Crystal Defenders
Fat Princess
Flow (with DLC)
Geon
GTI Club+ (with DLC)
Gunstar Heroes
Heavy Weapon
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Mega Man 9
Namco Museum Essentials
Nucleus
PixleJunk Eden
Siren: Blood Curse
Soldner-X
Super Stardust HD (with both DLC packs)
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Wipeout HD (with Fury)

PS1 Classics:

Crash Bandicoot 1
Crash Bandicoot 2
Crash Bandicoot 3
Medievil
R-Type Delta
R-Types
Rayman
Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Spyro
Spyro 2
Spyro: Year of the Dragon
Street Fighter Alpha
Street Fighter Alpha 2
The King of Fighters '99

You pay $84, the total spent on all 38 games was $420.59. You must be a respected member with a good amount of trades and you must be able to provide proof of your reputation to the group buyer. You can provide feedback from this site, ebay (have to be able to prove it's you), or GameTZ (must have at least 10 trades). Trade will be done through email. Or, if you are a member of GameTZ with at least a bronze star, it can be done there.

PM me for more information. Or you can email me at [email protected].

Account for sale that I no longer use
Group is full with 5 people and no new games will be purchased (I will be giving up my spot)

Games included:
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Wipeout HD
Wipeout HD fury expansion
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Battlefield 1943
Nhl 3 on 3
Fat Princess

Asking for $20 paypal (you pay fees if by standard payment or $20 even if gifted)
Will trade towards Demon's Souls but nothing other than that

[quote name='luan87us']Anyone interested in a long term PSN gameshare group? May be spend $10-20 a month to get new interesting PSN games. Though I am also looking to get these games as starter for the group:
- Marvel vs. Capcom 2
- Invicible Tigers
- TMNT: Turtle in time reshell
- Battle Tanks

It will be nice to be able to purchase all (but not necessary all) the games mentioned + other suggested games by members of the group. If anyone looking for a long term group or have a long term group needing a member please contact me.[/QUOTE]

ygpm

Hosting group for DJ Hero dlc. pm me if interested at all.

currently in 3 longterm groups, so I know what I'm doing and got a dozen cags that can vouch.
***C'mon, daft punk day 1!!!***

[quote name='sbains']>>>>> Haveone open slot for PSN Game Share

Finalized ist of PSN trophy games rated high by IGN

Uno $9.99 [IGN 8/ 10]
+ Paypal Fees $0.75

Which equals =$10.65 per person

PM if interested - payment would be via paypal and this would be for a long term group buying monthly or quarterly depeding on quality of titles[/QUOTE]

Come on. We need one more person. ONE MOREEEE

[quote name='shadowkast']Hosting group for DJ Hero dlc. pm me if interested at all.

currently in 3 longterm groups, so I know what I'm doing and got a dozen cags that can vouch.
***C'mon, daft punk day 1!!!***[/QUOTE]I knew I'd get stuck as one of the last posts on the previous page.

To new guy above .. download and play, that simple. just wanna have the account actvated, not logged in to play though. Limit, how big's your iharddrive?? There's 800+ RB songs, alot of share groups got bout half that I would guess. Hope that answered your inquiry.

>>>>> Share CLOSED

Uno $9.99 [IGN 8/ 10]
+ Paypal Fees $0.75

You would pay $10.65 for FIVE Great Games plus add-on Street Fighter Table

[quote name='sbains']>>>>> HURRY, Have ONE open slot for PSN Trophy Game Share - looking for member with long term purchase interest

Uno $9.99 [IGN 8/ 10]
+ Paypal Fees $0.75

You would pay $10.65 for FIVE Great Games plus add-on Street Fighter Table

PM if interested - payment would be via paypal and this would be for a long term share group buying monthly or quarterly depeding on quality of titles[/QUOTE]

errr uh yeah i pm'd you too...

Still looking for TMNT and Um Jammer Lammy if anyone wants to give me an offer.

I have:
No Doubt Track Pack (Don't Speak, Just a Girl, It's My Life, Hey Baby, Bathwater, Sunday Morning, Hella Good, Underneath it All, Excuse me Mr., Running, Spiderwebs, Simple Kind of Life, Ex-Girlfriend)
Foo Fighters Track Pack (DOA, This is a Call, Times Like These)
Blondie- Hanging on the Telephone
Buckcherry-Rescue Me
The Cars-Just What I needed
David Bowie-Heroes
Disturbed-Inside the Fire
Journey-Don't Stop Believing
Muse-Hysteria
The Offspring-Hammerhead
The Police-Roxanne
Queens of the Stone Age-Little Sister
Queens of the Stone Age- 3's and 7's
Red Hot Chili Peppers-Tell Me Baby
The Who-Bab O'Riley
The Who-Who Are You
Megaman 9, Pixeljunk Monsters, Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo

[quote name='shadowkast']I knew I'd get stuck as one of the last posts on the previous page.

To new guy above .. download and play, that simple. just wanna have the account actvated, not logged in to play though. Limit, how big's your iharddrive?? There's 800+ RB songs, alot of share groups got bout half that I would guess. Hope that answered your inquiry.[/QUOTE]
Yeah It did and so did another post acouple pages back. I was just wondering becuase someday Ill be able to make a CML list and I was wondering if people would be interested in the singles and packs cuz I have TONS. Im kinda new to the gameshare idea.

We had 2 people drop out of our long-term sharegroup due to some family argument or whatever... Looking to start a new group up, looking for 1 more person to fill it.

EDIT: Full

Rules are as follows. Initial pool will require $10 from everyone. When funds run out, we will ask for another $10 from everyone to add to the pool. We will be voting on what UPCOMING games to get (Critter Crunch onwards, so if you're looking for stuff that's already out, this won't help you).

Every Thursday, you will have until late Saturday night to vote yes or no to that week's games on the CAG Gameshare forum. Everyone will have until Sunday until their vote is defaulted to a yes vote. 3/5 "yes" votes will be required for us to purchase the game for that week.

Votes will be for downloadable games mostly, but if anyone feels strongly about a theme/PS1 classic/DLC pack (we've gotten Big Surf Island as a group in the past) they are encouraged to bring those up so we can vote on those too.

As it stands, the group is likely to get Critter Crunch/Trine/PixelJunk Shooter/Castle Crashers/Braid/Vandal Hearts/Gravity Crash/"Retro/Grade"/Dead Nation... basically all big-name titles (possibly Record of Agarest War?). No guarantees, but if you're someone looking for the majority of those games, this is a good opportunity.

Make sure if you are interested you can stick it out for the long run, we're not looking to swap any more people in and out.

I've been thinking about joining one of these for a while but there is one thing that concerns me - Is there anything stopping anyone else in the group from changing the password and locking everyone else out? What, if anything, can be done to prevent things like this?

There's no way to prevent something like that, which is why you need to find people you can trust. Basically if they change the account information you won't be able to redownload anything you already have, but you'll still be able to play what you've already downloaded. There's no way anyone else can deactivate your PS3 from the account short of calling CS.

Obviously, don't pool like $200 so one person can't burn it all then change the password, etc... It's pretty much an honor system. Find people who are reputable and you should be fine.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']We had 2 people drop out of our long-term sharegroup due to some family argument or whatever... Looking to start a new group up, looking for 1 more person to fill it.

1. PrinnyOtaku
2. segue
3. Gindias
4. JMEPO

Rules are as follows. Initial pool will require $10 from everyone. When funds run out, we will ask for another $10 from everyone to add to the pool. We will be voting on what UPCOMING games to get (Critter Crunch onwards, so if you're looking for stuff that's already out, this won't help you).

Every Thursday, you will have until late Saturday night to vote yes or no to that week's games on the CAG Gameshare forum. Everyone will have until Sunday until their vote is defaulted to a yes vote. 3/5 "yes" votes will be required for us to purchase the game for that week.

Votes will be for downloadable games mostly, but if anyone feels strongly about a theme/PS1 classic/DLC pack (we've gotten Big Surf Island as a group in the past) they are encouraged to bring those up so we can vote on those too.

As it stands, the group is likely to get Critter Crunch/Trine/PixelJunk Shooter/Castle Crashers/Braid/Vandal Hearts/Gravity Crash/"Retro/Grade"/Dead Nation... basically all big-name titles (possibly Record of Agarest War?). No guarantees, but if you're someone looking for the majority of those games, this is a good opportunity.

Make sure if you are interested you can stick it out for the long run, we're not looking to swap any more people in and out.[/QUOTE]

You idea of pooling $10 each time is great. I wish I could join your group but Other than Castle Crashers, I don't have any interested at all in any other games you have listed and I myself looking to get some of the older title like MvC2, TMNT, etc...

I would like to copy PrinnyOtaku's idea and host a Long-term gamesharing group that will focus on getting some old tittle as well as interesting upcoming titles. All games will be vote on of course.

Initial pool is $10/member to get the group start. Additional pool will be make when pool runs out. I am looking to get old titles and well as well as upcoming titles. I am most interested in PSN games so I just want this group to be focus on that (No DLC, PS1, Theme, etc...) unless there's something the group really want to get. Here are some of the games I'm interested in getting to start the groups (these games aren't the finalized list of the games we'll get but solely suggestion, changes will be make base on member's votes):

- Marvel vs. Capcom 2
- TMNT: Turtle in Time Reshell
- Battle Tanks

Here are the games I already have and is not looking to pay for it again:
- Fat princess
- Battlefield 1943
- SF2HDR
- Trash Panic
- Gunstar Heroes
- Bomberman Ultra
- Zombie Apocalypse
- Droplitz
- Wipeout HD
- Flower

Members:
1) luan87us
2) pat87 (?)
3)
4)
5)

Available slots: 4

All fee should be make via Paypal (please add extra fee if not using gift option) or PSN code cards.

I have one share of Prince of Persia: Epilogue for sale/trade.

EDIT: Share has been traded to rvarma. Thanks for the smooth transaction!

[quote name='YellowStarS2000']Still looking for a group to buy all DLCs for Fallout 3. Willing to be host if we can find 4 other people.[/QUOTE]

I'll join

I have for trade

Pain and add on
Warhawk-full game
Worms-full game
B 1943 - FUll game
Call of duty 4 pack- 3 shares left
Killzon 2 add on
little big planet costumes and music track add on
Flower game
Pixel junk monsters
Crash bandicoot ps1 classic