CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for fellow RB players that want to share the upcoming QUEEN 10 song pack thats coming out on October 23 . Its $18 for the whole pack so it would be:

2/ $9.50
3/$6
4/$4.5
5/$3.60

Everything would be done through paypal as to prevent confusions. Email or PM me if interested

I'm looking for ANY Fallout 3 DLC

I have:
Spyro The Dragon
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage
Spyro: Year of the Dragon
Burnout: Paradise
Little Big Planet MGS4 Level Kit

[quote name='cule54']looking for fellow RB players that want to share the upcoming QUEEN 10 song pack thats coming out on October 23 . Its $18 for the whole pack so it would be:

2/ $9.50
3/$6
4/$4.5
5/$3.60

Everything would be done through paypal as to prevent confusions. Email or PM me if interested[/QUOTE]

I know, I'm lazy - but do you have a list of songs?

Its almost halloween. Anyone wanna split Siren with me?

2 - $20
3 - $13.33
4 - $10
5 - $8

Thats without tax. I'll even cover that. I just want this damn game. If you got a share you could sell me that would be cool also.

[quote name='dickybeans']I know, I'm lazy - but do you have a list of songs?[/QUOTE]

Another One Bites the Dust
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
One Vision
Fat Bottomed Girls
I Want It AllI
Want To Break Free
Killer Queen
Somebody To Love
Tie Your Mother Down
Under Pressure

no bohemian rhapsody which kind of sucks but still pretty good pack

Long-Term PSN Gameshare Group! Completed

Members:
1) luan87us
2) pat87
3) AXV1
4) dan3067
5) mis0

Available slots: 0

All fee should be make via Paypal (please add extra fee if not using gift option) or PSN code card.

Please consider this is a LONG-term sharing group. If you think you will encounter some financial problem here and there in the future please put some careful consideration before signing up to join. I want to keep this group alive as long as possible hence my suggestion of $10/person pool at a time which shouldn't be very much. Though for granted we might not be able to buy as many games at once but it might help prolonging the group. 1 last person for the group! And on the side note I really prefer someone that has been around CAG for awhile not someone barely signed up just to join this group.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in joining the group luan. I got a 50 psn card and i just bought burnout ultimate (so i have enough left for a 10-15 game if the group does not want burnout). It's only being downloaded on my ps3, so 4 other dl's are available if i understand correctly.

I'll definitely be wanting more in the future, but i just looked at this game sharing thread right after buying burnout hah... and i plan to buy psn cards not paypal.

[quote name='dan3067']I'd be interested in joining the group luan. I got a 50 psn card and i just bought burnout ultimate (so i have enough left for a 10-15 game if the group does not want burnout). It's only being downloaded on my ps3, so 4 other dl's are available if i understand correctly.

I'll definitely be wanting more in the future, but i just looked at this game sharing thread right after buying burnout hah... and i plan to buy psn cards not paypal.[/QUOTE]

Dan we're not doing a gametrade group. For this PSN Gameshare group I will make a totally new account dedicate to the group and then give all the members of the group info to access the account. The same account will be used for all purchases for the group. I understand that you still have money in your PSN wallet but I prefer making a total new account for a group. If you're still interested just let me know.

I have an account spot for sale. It's a good way to get started on previous PSN releases so you can join a group that buys the new games as they come out. 38 games at 1/5 the price:

Age of Booty (with all DLC)
Astro Tripper
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Blast Factor (with DLC)
Bomberman ULTRA
Brain Challenge (with DLC)
Calling All Cars
Crystal Defenders
Fat Princess
Flow (with DLC)
Geon
GTI Club+ (with DLC)
Gunstar Heroes
Heavy Weapon
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Mega Man 9
Namco Museum Essentials
Nucleus
PixleJunk Eden
Siren: Blood Curse
Soldner-X
Super Stardust HD (with both DLC packs)
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Wipeout HD (with Fury)

PS1 Classics:

Crash Bandicoot 1
Crash Bandicoot 2
Crash Bandicoot 3
Medievil
R-Type Delta
R-Types
Rayman
Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Spyro
Spyro 2
Street Fighter Alpha
Street Fighter Alpha 2
The King of Fighters '99

You pay $84, the total spent on all 38 games was $420.59. You must be a respected member with a good amount of trades and you must be able to provide proof of your reputation to the group buyer. You can provide feedback from this site, ebay (have to be able to prove it's you), or GameTZ (must have at least 10 trades). Trade will be done through email. Or, if you are a member of GameTZ with at least a bronze star, it can be done there.

PM me for more information. Or you can email me at [email protected].

[quote name='luan87us']Dan we're not doing a gametrade group. For this PSN Gameshare group I will make a totally new account dedicate to the group and then give all the members of the group info to access the account. The same account will be used for all purchases for the group. I understand that you still have money in your PSN wallet but I prefer making a total new account for a group. If you're still interested just let me know.[/QUOTE]

Hmm... if our first share is after this weekend, i want to join. I don't think i'll be able to get a card during this week but i should easily be able to get one (probably 20) on Saturday... if that is ok, then I definitely still want to join.

On a side note i really want some of the games you already have/don't want the group to buy, so if you are interested in burnout ultimatebox (or something else for 15 or less before the group starts, since thats about whats left on my account) I would want to gametrade with you.

edit: this morning i realized my post was kinda confusing. First time i will be able to get another card is Saturday. If that is fine with the group then i want to join.***

[quote name='dan3067']Hmm... if our first share is after this weekend, i want to join. I don't think i'll be able to get a card during this week but i should easily be able to get one (probably 20) on Saturday... if that is ok, then I definitely still want to join.

On a side note i really want some of the games you already have/don't want the group to buy, so if you are interested in burnout ultimatebox (or something else for 15 or less before the group starts, since thats about whats left on my account) I would want to gametrade with you.

edit: this morning i realized my post was kinda confusing. First time i will be able to get another card is Saturday. If that is fine with the group then i want to join.***[/QUOTE]

ok I'll put you in the group. We'll most likely wait for you if we are able to form a group before then. And on the sidenote those games that I have are mostly from other gameshares I have had in the past so I can't really trade them with anyone. I just list them as a reference so that people might want to avoid those game when they're thinking about joining the group.

[quote name='khaledseif']if have 2 slots for Ratchet and clank PM me if interested
I am also looking for burnout paradise, wipeout HD, or Tekken[/QUOTE]

PM'd you.

Anyone want

Magic Ball
Cuboid
Mahjong Tales

$30/5 = 6 bucks.

I am willing to sell my share off for $4. Let me know please :)

SOLD!

Looking for a group, maybe Rock Band 1 DLC, or Fall out 3 DLC? Any suggestions, send me a PM and I'll be pleased to put in 5 bucks cuz of the remaining dollars I have on this prepaid card.

Looking to find 2 more members for a 1 time download group. Getting Flower, Trine, and Super Stardust HD + DLC. Total is $44.97 which breaks down to $9 a person, to be paid via Gift Paypal. Let me know if you are interested, we already have 3 people and just need 2 more.

PM me if interested.

I would like to join a long-term sharing group, including games that have already been released.

For these long-term groups, how many slots do you need available? As it stands I only have room to include one person in my slot.

[quote name='luan87us']ok I'll put you in the group. We'll most likely wait for you if we are able to form a group before then. And on the sidenote those games that I have are mostly from other gameshares I have had in the past so I can't really trade them with anyone. I just list them as a reference so that people might want to avoid those game when they're thinking about joining the group.[/QUOTE]

damn. i thought i was part of your group. oh well, guess i'll have to pay more attention around these parts or just start my own.

Burnout Paradise (plus add-on DLC) for Sale

Have you ever wanted to own a little piece of paradise? If so, you're in luck.

I'm selling one share of Burnout Paradise plus the Big Surf Island and Cops & Robbers add-on DLC. The total purchase price for all three was $43, so with this being a share it can all be yours for the low, low price of $8.60 via PayPal gift.

I only have one share available because this was originally purchased as a 5-person group and I'm selling my share.

If you're interested in getting your "Burn" on, drop me a PM.

Thanks.

EDIT: Game share has been sold to CAG member cule54. Thanks for the smooth transaction!

[quote name='SOLDIER']So again, how many slots do I need open to join a long-term moneypool group? If it's just one, I'd like to join right away.[/QUOTE]

You can have up to 5 systems activated per account and up to 16 accounts on a system.

Hello all, I am new to the whole PS3. I really want Fat Princess. I am paypal verified. I could also be interested in more items such as gran turismo prolog(dont know if that is a sharable game or not.) I don't own any games as of yet so add-ons are or no use.

I have an account spot for sale. It's a good way to get started on previous PSN releases so you can join a group that buys the new games as they come out. 38 games at 1/5 the price:

Age of Booty (with all DLC)
Astro Tripper
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Blast Factor (with DLC)
Bomberman ULTRA
Brain Challenge (with DLC)
Calling All Cars
Crystal Defenders
Fat Princess
Flow (with DLC)
Geon
GTI Club+ (with DLC)
Gunstar Heroes
Heavy Weapon
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Mega Man 9
Namco Museum Essentials
Nucleus
PixleJunk Eden
Siren: Blood Curse
Soldner-X
Super Stardust HD (with both DLC packs)
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Wipeout HD (with Fury)

PS1 Classics:

Crash Bandicoot 1
Crash Bandicoot 2
Crash Bandicoot 3
Medievil
R-Type Delta
R-Types
Rayman
Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Spyro
Spyro 2
Street Fighter Alpha
Street Fighter Alpha 2
The King of Fighters '99

You pay $84, the total spent on all 38 games was $420.59. You must be a respected member with a good amount of trades and you must be able to provide proof of your reputation to the group buyer. You can provide feedback from this site, ebay (have to be able to prove it's you), or GameTZ (must have at least 10 trades). Trade will be done through email. Or, if you are a member of GameTZ with at least a bronze star, it can be done there.

PM me for more information. Or you can email me at [email protected].

I'm also taking offers since $84, even though it is 1/5, is a lot to pay.

[quote name='Dammenion']You can have up to 5 systems activated per account and up to 16 accounts on a system.[/QUOTE]

No, I know that. What I'm asking is how many slots would I typically have to free up in order to join a CAG group? Right now I only have one open slot, so I need to know if I need more open in order to join a long-term group.

[quote name='SOLDIER']No, I know that. What I'm asking is how many slots would I typically have to free up in order to join a CAG group? Right now I only have one open slot, so I need to know if I need more open in order to join a long-term group.[/QUOTE]

My first answer was more detailed but it sounded like you were confusing activation slots with user id accounts.

If you join a group it won't be on your account, it would be on a group made account, 5 activation slots, one per member. If you had 1, 4 or are completely maxed on slots on your own account doesn't matter since the group wont be using your account. If your asking about user ID accounts, as I said you need room for one, so be sure to be under 16 when you join one.

Ah, I understand now. So even though my main account is maxed 5/5, I can make a new one under my same system and share it with 5 others.

So now that I understand that much, what are usually the group rates? I've heard of pooling a certain amount of money per week, so I'd like to give that a shot provided I can also access the PSN games released prior.

[quote name='SOLDIER']No, I know that. What I'm asking is how many slots would I typically have to free up in order to join a CAG group? Right now I only have one open slot, so I need to know if I need more open in order to join a long-term group.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SOLDIER']Ah, I understand now. So even though my main account is maxed 5/5, I can make a new one under my same system and share it with 5 others.

So now that I understand that much, what are usually the group rates? I've heard of pooling a certain amount of money per week, so I'd like to give that a shot provided I can also access the PSN games released prior.[/QUOTE]page 1 post #, enough clutter in this thread

Looking for just 1 more person for a 1 time download group.

Getting Flower, Trine, and Super Stardust HD + DLC.
Total is $44.97 which breaks down to $9 a person, to be paid via Gift Paypal.

We may purchase newer games down the line, but only if all 5 members agree.

Let me know if you are interested, we already have 4 people interested and just need 1 more.

PM me if interested.

I finally got a share back on my main account, so here is what I have

Uncharted 2 Revenge Booster
Mirror's Edge Time Trials
Batman Arkham Asylum Map Packs
Wipeout HD Fury Add on
Smash Cars
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars
MvC2
COD W@W MP3
Shatter
COD W@W MP2
Pixel Junk Monsters Encore
Super Stardust Solo
Rag Doll Kung Fu
Worms
COD W@W MP1
Flower
Lumines SUpernova Classic Pack
Rayman
Lumines Supernova
Lumines Supernova Holiday Pack
Wipeout HD
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
COD W@W M1A1
Megaman 9
Megaman 9 Special Stage
Megaman 9 Superhero mode
Megaman 9 Hero Mode
Megaman 9 Endless Attack
Megaman 9 Protoman
Linger in Shadows
Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
Flow
Flow Expansion
Pixel Junk Eden
COD4 Map Pack
Castlevania SotN
Jumping Flash

256.67 bucks total. 51.33. I will take 50 total via gift paypal.

Heads up, I have a lot of demos, so you would have to wade through those. Also, since this is my main account, I would need someone who could download all the games within a few days.

PM me if interested!

Still looking to start a group for Burnout Paradise and all the DLC except the Time Savers Pack which can be unlocked in-game. This would include Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Bundle, Legendary Cars Collection, Toy Car Collection, Boost Specials Collection, Cops and Robbers, Big Surf Island and we would also purchase any future DLC. It will be $16.40 each as a Paypal Gift, or $17.18 as a Paypal Gift through a credit/debit card. PM if interested.

1. Me (SpicyMchaggis)
2. Banjora
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

I finally got a share back on my main account, so here is what I have

Batman Arkham Asylum Map Packs - Free
Castlevania SotN
COD W@W M1A1
COD W@W MP1
COD W@W MP2
COD W@W MP3
COD4 Map Pack
Flow + expansion
Flower
Jumping Flash
Linger in Shadows
Lumines Supernova -
Lumines SUpernova Classic Pack
Lumines Supernova Holiday Pack
Megaman 9 -
Megaman 9 Endless Attack
Megaman 9 Hero Mode
Megaman 9 Protoman
Megaman 9 Special Stage
Megaman 9 Superhero mode
Mirror's Edge Time Trials
MvC2
Pixel Junk Eden
Pixel Junk Monsters Encore
Rag Doll Kung Fu Free
Rayman
Shatter
Smash Cars
Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
Super Stardust Solo
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars
Uncharted Revenge Booster Free
Wipeout HD
Wipeout HD Fury Add on
Worms

256.67 bucks total. 51.33. I will take 50 total via gift paypal.

Heads up, I have a lot of demos, so you would have to wade through those. Also, I have a lot of Little Big Planet free addons. since this is my main account, I would need someone who could download all the games within a few days.

PM me if interested!

Hey, anyone know how gamesharing works with the new Amazon DLC? Like, if you buy a code on Amazon, can you use that code on up to 5 different accounts? I think it would be a lot easier than sharing a userid & password, but if anyone knows anything about this lemme know.

[quote name='IRHari']Hey, anyone know how gamesharing works with the new Amazon DLC? Like, if you buy a code on Amazon, can you use that code on up to 5 different accounts? I think it would be a lot easier than sharing a userid & password, but if anyone knows anything about this lemme know.[/QUOTE]

Gamesharing works the same way. You can share 1 account with 5 people total (including yourself). The code can only be used once, and then it is void.

Looking for just 1 more person for a 1 time download group.

Getting Flower, Trine, and Super Stardust HD + DLC.
Total is $44.97 which breaks down to $9 a person, to be paid via Gift Paypal.

We may purchase newer games down the line, but only if all 5 members agree.

Let me know if you are interested, we already have 4 people interested and just need 1 more.

PM me if interested.

Ok...I'm talking to a friend about gamesharing and I know I need his account info and such. But do I need to be logged into his account to play the games I download on my PS3 or can I stay logged into my account (after downloading the game) and just keep his account on my PS3...?

EDIT: also, does this work for add-ons too or just full games/PSN games?

Anyone here want an account with 38 games? The 1/5 price would be $84 but I am open to offers. The highest offer I've gotten so far is $60. PM me for the list of games.

I would like to pay via paypal if possible
for some of the following:

Bejeweled 2
Burn Zombie Burn
Blast Factor
Shatter
Fat Princess
Zombie Apocalypse

You can pm me on the forums if you have questions or like to deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back