CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='cupcakex1']Just a heads up,

That guy doesn't know what he's doing.. was talking about some ridiculous trades with me.[/QUOTE]
and your the guy who tried to give me 2$ for a share of patopon 2 and we all know its suppose tpo be a 5th of the price, so u dont know what the fuck your doing and pissed cause i wouldnt settle for less i d rather just buy what i want
have a good one

Still looking for a group for Hotshots Golf Out of Bounds DLC

Playable Sackboy $2
Oceana Course $5
Kratos Character $2
Character Gloria $1
Character Alex $1
Costume pack 3 $3
Costume pack 1 $3
Fall Fashion Line $3
Dinosaur Course $5
Costume pack 4 $3

Total $28 / 5 = $5.60 per person via paypal gift.

1. Purkeynator
2. wbc1228

pm me or reply to the thread if you want to join! If I don't get any more interest in this pack by this weekend I will probably just forget about it.

[quote name='candy-o']and your the guy who tried to give me 2$ for a share of patopon 2 and we all know its suppose tpo be a 5th of the price, so u dont know what the fuck your doing and pissed cause i wouldnt settle for less i d rather just buy what i want
have a good one[/QUOTE]

Woahh, take a chill pill bill. Like Tupac said, I ain't mad at ya ;)

I'll admit, I was mistaken on the price. I saw the first Patapon on PSN for like $15.99(something like that) and got them got switched up. I remember it was morning when I talked to you and I was drowsy off of em Nyquils. Offered you $3.20 or something, a fifth of it, and you denied, wanting me to buy you a full game for your 'whole' account(which you probably activated at least one slot on). My fault on getting the prices mixed up but that don't change the fact that you still don't know what you're doing. But like I said before, good luck on selling your shit.

Hi, uhh im looking to trade content I have
Pixel Junk Monsters
Everyday Shooter
Pain
MAG beta ( Can I Trade this?)
Street Fighter 2
Mortal Combat 2
Flow
Flower
Bomber man Ultra
Metal gear solid 1
burn Zombie Burn
Flock
LBP content, (all creator packs, many costumes)
and
Superstardust

Im looking for
Trine
Braid
Fat Princess
Battlefield 1943
and
TMNT
*Edit, i was traded TMNT

But i'd like and decent ps1 games if anyone has them.

I am selling cod classic will set up a group and everything just pm me or trade me im looking for newer games too like topatoi critter crunch penny arcade braid so hit me up

Is anyone gamesharing the GOW3 demo code? If so, and you'd like to hook me up, please let me know. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to start or join a group. Games I definitely want to get

Pixeljunk Shooter
Trash Panic

Open to suggestions, pm me if you got a group getting these or want to start one. I've done several groups already so I can buy as long as the rest of the group is trustworth I dont care who you are.

I'm still looking to start up a group for downloading Abbey Road DLC for The Beatles: Rock Band.

For Abbey Road, it'd be $3.40 a person for 5 people. I need 3 more people to fill it up.

Also, due to Harmonix's announcement of Rubber Soul DLC coming next Thursday, I'd also be interested in getting that/starting a group/whatever.

[quote name='mightymek']Is anyone gamesharing the GOD3 demo code? If so, and you'd like to hook me up, please let me know. Thanks![/QUOTE]
second
Scruffy_Futurama.jpg

I'm definitely looking for a Flower share group. Any out there? If someone want's to start it, I see Fyren and I both want it. (I don't want to run this one, I did two before this)

Anyone want to gameshare FF7? I know I'm kinda late to the party but I'm willing to throw down $2 (the game costs $10 I think).

And yeah, I never got a response back from broketv so I'm guessing he wants more than $2.

[quote name='Waynetid']Starting a Flower group if anyone is interested, it's $2 through PayPal gift for it

1) waynetid
2)
3)
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

I'm in!

Okay, PM me for email address, can send as soon as payment is made

2 slots left for Flower, $2 Paypal gift for it.
1) waynetid
2) WormFOODx
3) frombrknwings
4)
5)

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']put me in for flower as well.[/QUOTE]

Added.

1 slots left for Flower, $2 Paypal gift for it.

1) waynetid
2) WormFOODx
3) frombrknwings
4) johnnyrocker360
5)

Right now I am looking for a PixelJunk Shooter group, if anyone wants to start another one please count me in.
I am also looking for the Valkyria chronicles and Disgaea 3 DLC. Bomberman: Ultra is also one that I am looking for.

[quote name='Waynetid']Added.

1 slots left for Flower, $2 Paypal gift for it.

1) waynetid
2) WormFOODx
3) frombrknwings
4) johnnyrocker360
5)[/QUOTE]

Slot me in!

[quote name='antlp89']Anyone want to gameshare FF7? I know I'm kinda late to the party but I'm willing to throw down $2 (the game costs $10 I think).

And yeah, I never got a response back from broketv so I'm guessing he wants more than $2.[/QUOTE]

If you want to form a group, let me know. Also interested in this as well.

alright.. starting 2nd group of Flower. $2/person via Paypal gift.
1)agentghost
2)
3)
4)
5)

Motorstorm Pacific Rift DLCs. $4.30 per person via Paypal Gift.
1 slot open.

[quote name='agentghost']alright.. starting 2nd group of Flower. $2/person via Paypal gift.
1)agentghost
2)
3)
4)
5)

1 slot open.[/QUOTE]

Agent, looks like I may need to get into that Flower share, something happened to the one I joined.

[quote name='cupcakex1']If you want to form a group, let me know. Also interested in this as well.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I guess I'll form a group. :)

Final Fantasy VII (Two spots available)

1) antlp89
2)
cupcakex1
3) Fyren
4)
5)

$2 per person via Paypal gift

PM me or leave a reply in this thread if interested. :D

[quote name='agentghost']alright.. starting 2nd group of Flower. $2/person via Paypal gift.
1)agentghost
2)
3)
4)
5)

1 slot open.[/QUOTE]

Slot me in for Flower. Thanks

[quote name='antlp89']Ok, I guess I'll form a group. :)

Final Fantasy VII (Three spots available)

1) antlp89
2)
cupcakex1
3)
4)
5)

PM me or leave a reply in this thread if interested. :D[/QUOTE]

Hey, slot me in for another one.

[quote name='clockwork-zombie']Right now I am looking for a PixelJunk Shooter group, if anyone wants to start another one please count me in.
I am also looking for the Valkyria chronicles and Disgaea 3 DLC. Bomberman: Ultra is also one that I am looking for.[/QUOTE]
I am also looking for a pixeljunk shooter group so anybody starting one, count me in as well.

[quote name='iamthekiller']Battlefield 1943 PSN Share
1. iamthekiller
2. Fyren
3. (open)
4. (open)
5. (open)

PSN Cost: $15 USD
PSN Share Cost: $3 USD each, via Paypal gift, must be sent from your Personal Paypal account, not from a business account

PM me to be added to this list, and for Paypal payment info[/QUOTE]

We need 2 more for Battlefield 1943. Only $3 each!

Anyone interested in Killzone 2 map pack bundle or Siren: Blood Curse?

Killzone 2: DLC Bundle Pack (all mp maps)
2.40$ Paypal gifted

1. Megiddo_CAG

Siren: Blood Curse (Episodes 1-12)
8.00$ Paypal gifted

1. Megiddo_CAG

Shoot me a pm, or post here if interested in either one of these groups.

[quote name='Lorddraco07']Interested in joining a fat princess group and a group for all the Disgaea 3 and Valkyria chronicles dlc.[/QUOTE]

That is two of us who want the Disgaea 3 and Valkyria Chronicles DLC.
I am also still looking for a Pixeljunk Shooter group.

Gameshare Update:

Final Fantasy VII (Full)

1) antlp89
2)
cupcakex1
3) Fyren
4)
Veronica Mars
5) Steggy

PM me or leave a reply in this thread if interested. :D

[quote name='iamthekiller']Can anybody chime in about the best way to avoid sales tax when purchasing games on PSN for a gameshare?[/QUOTE]

When setting up a dummy account for those people (assuming that's what you're doing) make sure that none of your addresses are in states that charge sales tax for online stuff.

Free DOUBLE tip: North Carolina, California, and Arizona do NOT charge tax, while New York and Texas do. I've also read that Utah and Massachusetts charge sales tax. There are obviously more that do/do not, but from browsing around a Google search, those states were ones explicitly stated (and well, NC is in there cause I live here)

I think (note: I, as in me, think, as in don't know for sure) it has something to do with Sony having a physical retail presence, much like Amazon has to charge sales tax in states where they have distribution centers (NY doesn't have one but still charges tax, though that's a whole loopy law about out-of-state sales)

[quote name='Nirron']When setting up a dummy account for those people (assuming that's what you're doing) make sure that none of your addresses are in states that charge sales tax for online stuff.

Free DOUBLE tip: North Carolina and California do NOT charge tax, while New York does. I've also read that Utah and Massachusetts charge sales tax

I think (note: I, as in me, think, as in don't know for sure) it has something to do with Sony having a physical retail presence, much like Amazon has to charge sales tax in states where they have distribution centers (NY doesn't have one but still charges tax, though that's a whole loopy law about out-of-state sales)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tips. What if you pay with a credit card. Doesn't the billing address have to match up?

[quote name='iamthekiller']Thanks for the tips. What if you pay with a credit card. Doesn't the billing address have to match up?[/QUOTE]

use psn cards to avoid headaches or virtual CCs

[quote name='iamthekiller']Thanks for the tips. What if you pay with a credit card. Doesn't the billing address have to match up?[/QUOTE]

Nah, it doesn't. On the most recent one I did (which I believe you were actually in :p) my fictional address was in NY (4AM trying to quickly set up an account = not a good time for thriving mental capacity) but billing was in NC. I still got charged tax, which leads me to believe that A.) the billing and actual address don't have to match, and B.) the actual address determines taxation...or you can do as m_d_amore says and avoid headaches with a virtual CC.

Anyone wanna start a group (we might make this longterm) for the following games:
Wipeout HD Bundle- 24.99
flOw- 7.99
Echochrome- 9.99
Bionic Commando Rearmed 9.99
Crash Commando 9.99
Savage Moon 9.99
Noby Noby Boy 4.99
Burn Zombie Burn 9.99
Wolfenstein 3D 4.99
Battlefield 1943 14.99
Fat Princess 14.99
Marvel Vs Capcom 2 14.99
Zombie Apocalypse 9.99
Pixeljunk 3 Pack 19.99

So if we get 5 people it would come out to 157.14/5= 31.42
You can pay me through Paypal and I'll pick up the PSN cards. Also if youre interested and you own one of the games on the list let me know and if we get enough interest then we can probably just remove the game from the list.

If interested send me a PM

EDIT: Ok so right now the group is looking like:
1. Me
2. Megiddo_CAG
3. crzyboy88
4. LordDraco07

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back