CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to join/start a Trine group. I can't host though.

I'm also interested in the following games as well:

.detuned (So what? I'm CHEAP.)
Frogger Returns
NBA 2K10: Draft Combine
Shatter
Watchmen 1&2 (aren't these on a special blu-ray or something?)
Wheel of Fortune

[quote name='Devil May Cry']I'm looking to join/start a Trine group. I can't host though.

I'm also interested in the following games as well:

Frogger Returns
Shatter
Wheel of Fortune[/QUOTE]

Frogger sucks. NO UNCLE PHIL DON'T!

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Frogger is teh awesum sauce. Still have it on my Gameboy.[/QUOTE]

I meant on PSN. IT SUCKS. I bought it for five bucks and I feel ripped off. I DEMAND MY FIVE DOLLARS BACK

[quote name='cheezisgoooood']I'm trying to start a burnout paradise bundle group. Anyone interested please PM me and I'll add you to the group.

Total cost is $29.99 so it'll be $6 total paypal gift for each person with 5 people.

1. cheezisgoooood
5.[/QUOTE]

I may be interested but does anyone know what is exactly including in the bundle?

Here are some of the DLCs:
Big Surf Island
Cops and Robbers
Party Pack
Boost Special Cars
Legendary Cars
Toy Bike
Toy Car

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rising']I may be interested but does anyone know what is including in the bundle.

Here are some of the DLCs:
Big Surf Island
Cops and Robbers
Party Pack
Boost Special Cars
Legendary Cars
Toy Bike
Toy Car[/QUOTE]

I believe the bundle only contains the game and the Party Pack.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']I believe the bundle only contains the game and the Party Pack.[/QUOTE]

Thats what i thought too, but I just went to the PlayStation store and went to details of the bundle, it says it include some of the other DLCs.

Edit: nvm. It looks like it is just the Party Pack.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']I have two shares up for sale:

Call of Duty Classic: $3 through Paypal (gift)

Burnout Paradise Add-ons (Boost Specials, Toy Car, Legendary Cars, Time Savers, Cops & Robbers, Big Surf Island): $9 through Paypal (gift)

Burnout Paradise Party Pack: $2 through Paypal (gift)

Fallout 3 ALL DLC Add-ons: $10 through Paypal (gift)

I might also have these shares up for sale a little bit later:

Bioshock Challenge Maps: $2 through Paypal (gift)

Flower: $2 through Paypal (gift)[/QUOTE]

Edited what's available and added Fallout and the Party Pack.

I have two shares up for sale:

Burnout Paradise Add-ons (Boost Specials, Toy Car, Legendary Cars, Time Savers, Cops & Robbers, Big Surf Island): $9 through Paypal (gift)

Flower: $2 through Paypal (gift)

I'm also interested in starting/joining a share that contains any of the following (I can't host though):

Frogger Returns
Shatter
Trine
Wheel of Fortune

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Well, I'm buying it for $1 hopefully.[/QUOTE]

Why not invest that dollar in penny stocks?

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Probably would be up for it. What'd it be... 40% of $15? $9?[/QUOTE]

yea probably $3 each DLC pack for a total of $9. So I'll put you down tentatively, which means we have three spots left for Valkyria Chronicles DLC - any takers?

however, i'd be down to split it just 3 ways or even 2 ways if no one else is in.

[quote name='rpnguyen']yea probably $3 each DLC pack for a total of $9. So I'll put you down tentatively, which means we have three spots left for Valkyria Chronicles DLC - any takers?

however, i'd be down to split it just 3 ways or even 2 ways if no one else is in.[/QUOTE]

I'm also interested, lemme know. I check CAG only between varying hours of the day so if anything, hit me up on PSN.

[quote name='Rising']Thats what i thought too, but I just went to the PlayStation store and went to details of the bundle, it says it include some of the other DLCs.

Edit: nvm. It looks like it is just the Party Pack.[/QUOTE]
Okay I guess I also didn't know what was included in the bundle :p. I thought it included big surf island whichi s what I wanted, not the party pack. I'm changing the party to

Burnout Paradise + Big Surf Island $32.99 $6.60 per share through paypal gift. Three spots open.

1. cheezisgoooood
2. best1here

[quote name='cheezisgoooood']Okay I guess I also didn't know what was included in the bundle :p. I thought it included big surf island whichi s what I wanted, not the party pack. I'm changing the party to

Burnout Paradise + Big Surf Island $32.99 $6.60 per share through paypal gift. Three spots open.

1. cheezisgoooood
2. best1here
5.[/QUOTE]
ok so i just want to confirm

Burnout paradise bundle = Burnout Paradise game + small DLC
Big Surf Island = Big DLC?

if that info is correct, then YES!
add me in :cool:

[quote name='Devil May Cry']I have two shares up for sale:

Flower: $2 through Paypal (gift)

I'm also interested in starting/joining a share that contains any of the following (I can't host though):

Frogger Returns
Shatter
Trine
Wheel of Fortune[/QUOTE]

Is the burnout DLC for the Disc Version of the game?
If so, I'll take that spot for $9.00.

[quote name='cRodz']ok so i just want to confirm

Burnout paradise bundle = Burnout Paradise game + small DLC
Big Surf Island = Big DLC?

if that info is correct, then YES!
add me in :cool:[/QUOTE]

Also count me in, if it is what is said above. Can't beat $6.60 (I'll just throw away from retail disc, haha).

This info is correct, burnout paradise $20 + big surf island which is the big DLC which was 13 dollars. $6.60 each person. So I guess one more slot?

One more slot left for burnout.

1. cheezisgoooood
2. best1here
3.cRODZ
4.LegendK7ll3r

[quote name='cheezisgoooood']This info is correct, burnout paradise $20 + big surf island which is the big DLC which was 13 dollars. $6.60 each person. So I guess one more slot?

One more slot left for burnout.

1. cheezisgoooood
2. best1here
3.cRODZ
4.LegendK7ll3r
5.[/QUOTE]

I'll join in...guess it's time to ditch Motorstorm.

Is anyone interested in a Vagrant Story gameshare if it doesn't come to the US soon? I have funds in my UK account and will be happy to set up a gameshare. Since it costs 4.80 pounds, it will be about $1.75 each.

Also, can someone use only one share to put the game on their PS3 and PSP?

Okay that should be all the slots, just to confirm to everyone in this group, we will be buying the standalone burnout paradise game as well as the big surf island DLC, this does not include any other DLC, the total is $6.60 per person paid to me through paypal gift. Please PM me as soon as possible
1. cheezisgoooood
2. best1here
3. cRodz
4. LegendK7ll3r
5. caedeshkan

[quote name='phantasyx']we need one more for our long term share group, we would download the latest and the newest psn games PM me if your interested.[/QUOTE]
this sounds promising...
i haz no moneyz for a long term group :cry:

[quote name='cheezisgoooood']Okay that should be all the slots, just to confirm to everyone in this group, we will be buying the standalone burnout paradise game as well as the big surf island DLC, this does not include any other DLC, the total is $6.60 per person paid to me through paypal gift. Please PM me as soon as possible
1. cheezisgoooood
2. best1here
3. cRodz
4. LegendK7ll3r
5. caedeshkan[/QUOTE]

awesome. what exactly are we losing without the party pack that was included in the bundle?

[quote name='rpnguyen']yea probably $3 each DLC pack for a total of $9. So I'll put you down tentatively, which means we have three spots left for Valkyria Chronicles DLC - any takers?

however, i'd be down to split it just 3 ways or even 2 ways if no one else is in.[/QUOTE]

I would like to join this group.

Also is anyone else interested in starting a Disgaea 3 DLC group?

[quote name='cRodz']awesome. what exactly are we losing without the party pack that was included in the bundle?[/QUOTE]

A pass the controller local multiplayer mode I guess. Not sure the exact details of it, but it didn't look too interesting to me.

[quote name='cheezisgoooood']A pass the controller local multiplayer mode I guess. Not sure the exact details of it, but it didn't look too interesting to me.[/QUOTE]
yeah i was looking at it too

ok to who may i gift the 6 dollars to?
send a pm with the paypal details to all of us

Hey everyone. My regular PSN account (hotrocks22) has been used 5 times by people, and most of them dont even own ps3s anymore, so now I am going to make myself a new psn account just for buying psn stuff!

In this new account, I will primarily be buying

-DJ Hero, Rockband (and maybe) Guitar Hero DLC (only when its good songs, not every single week...and I dont like hardcore/metal, so I wont be buying those songs)
-New, good PSN games (Pixel Junk Shooter, etc.) I already own a huge amount of PSN games, so I will primarily be getting new ones I don't own)
-Cod Map packs
That's about it.

So I am willing to make this account and have 4 people share, or if someone already has an account and is buying similar things, then let me know. (through PM)

Also, can someone explain to me how gamesharing has evolved? I did it when it first was discovered, and haven't looked around much since..Now are people creating new user accounts for each single game/dlc?

You can always start the group with only 2-3 people, charging them as if there were 5, eating the extra yourself until your able to sell the last share or 2. That way people aren't waiting around. Having said that I may be interested. I thought they were normally $5 bucks each so $9 total. Split 5 ways that would be like 1.70 a piece. If so, I'm in.

Valkyria Chronicles DLC, $9 total. FULL

1. Me
2. Veronica Mars
3. cRodz
4. clockwork-zombie
5. PrinnyOtaku

Maybes -
RyanTheGNR (Zeromus1337), TylDurden - maybe you two can work something out on your own and try to get another gamesharing group going

wanting to start a group for

1.calling all cars -- 9.99
2.linger in shawdows -- 2.99

total $12.98
total cost to each member $2.60

1.best1here
2.cytmike
3.open
4.open
5.open

if interested pm me

[quote name='cheezisgoooood']Okay that should be all the slots, just to confirm to everyone in this group, we will be buying the standalone burnout paradise game as well as the big surf island DLC, this does not include any other DLC, the total is $6.60 per person paid to me through paypal gift. Please PM me as soon as possible
1. cheezisgoooood
2. best1here
3. cRodz
4. LegendK7ll3r
5. caedeshkan[/QUOTE]

payment has been sent, thank you

[quote name='rpnguyen']Valkyria Chronicles DLC, $9 total. FULL

1. Me
2. Veronica Mars
3. cRodz
4. clockwork-zombie
5. PrinnyOtaku

Maybes -
RyanTheGNR (Zeromus1337), TylDurden - maybe you two can work something out on your own and try to get another gamesharing group going[/QUOTE]

Tyl/Ryan, count me in if you want to go in on the three Valkyria DLC packs.

Looking to join a group for:
Final fantasy VIII
Valkyria Chronicles DLC - all 3
Fat Princess
and maybe Wipeout HD or Burnout

I can pay with paypal/PSN cards.
Please PM me.

I just finished R&C:TOD, so if anyone is interested:

Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty - 1 spot available

1) antlp89
2) Devil May Cry

3) LegendK7II3r
4) RyanTheGNR
5)

$3 per person via Paypal gift

PM me or leave a reply in this thread if interested. :D

[quote name='antlp89']I just finished R&C:TOD, so if anyone is interested:

Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty - 4 spots available

1) antlp89
2)
3)
4)
5)

PM me or leave a reply in this thread if interested. :D[/QUOTE]

Count me in.

[quote name='antlp89']I just finished R&C:TOD, so if anyone is interested:

Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty - 3 spots available

1) antlp89
2) Devil May Cry

3)
4)
5)

PM me or leave a reply in this thread if interested. :D[/QUOTE]

Never played a R&C game before, so for $3, count me in.

[quote name='fatboyjam']Tyl/Ryan, count me in if you want to go in on the three Valkyria DLC packs.[/QUOTE]

Sure, I'm willing to do this. I don't want to be the one who collects the payments though. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back