CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rising']$21.00 - Burnout Paradise Ultimate Bundle (Party Pack, Cagney Update, Bikes Pack)
$13.00 - Big Surf Island
$10.00 - Cops and Robbers
$ 8.00 - Boost Specials Collection
$ 8.00 - Legendary Cars Collection
$ 2.50 - Toy Nakarura Firehawk (Toy Bike)
$62.50 Total Burnout Paradise w/DLCs For 100% Completion

I did some research and here is what i came up with for 100% completion. Let me know if I'm missing something. (Toy car not included since you can use one from Big Surf Island based on what others have said.) Maybe this will help gain some interest with the breakdown of all the DLCs.[/QUOTE]

is there any spots open for this?

I currently have a share in phantasyx's long term PSN gameshare group that I'm selling. Just went over some financial stuff and it isn't feasible for me, so if anyone is interested, it's $11.25. Either PM me about taking my spot, or PM phantasyx if you're interested. They have interest in a lot of stuff, from puzzle games to racing games to fighting games to whatever else.

It's relatively new, so you wouldn't be really buying a heck of a lot of already downloaded games, but could vote or suggest which ones you want. I believe there's only Burn Zombie Burn and Everyday Shooter, so you'd have quite a bit of cash left over with which to vote. It's quite flexible, as you aren't forced to pay for stuff you already own/really don't want.

Anyone interested in a DJ Hero/Rockband/maybe guitar hero DLC group?

I would host and buy, and 4 others could pay for shares

it would mainly be dj hero and rockband...only GH if its a really good song. And no metal (bad) songs. More good and fun music.

PM me

im english so i get some games cheaper than you guys do in america :booty: anyway getting 2 £20 psn cards tomorrow (£1 = $1.50 aproximatly), i need to keep these all on the same account cuz ive got like 2 user slots left.. but this is what i will be buying:

siren blood curse (all chapters)
trine (on sale till jan 7th)
braid
3 on 3 NHL arcade/lemings/ps1 game (smaller choice of ps1 games on england store)

the slots will be $12 via paypal
btw overall its a saving of $20+ (depends on final game, i aint to fused so il let others decide.
pm me :) (americans can use british games but not ad ons

1. freeman555

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone want to start a GameShare Group on:

Silent Hill,
Resident Evil,
Resident Evil 2,
Resident Evil 3,
Metal Gear Solid
flOw,
Braid
flower (?)
Castle Crashers (is it out yet?)
Pixel Junk Shooter (?)

I am not too crazy about the Resident Evils, but i would like to play a good resident evil game.

I want to bundle these games on a gameshare account so we can download it as group.
We can also add more games or classics if anyone is interested.

If you dont have these games right now or are new to the ps3, consider yourself qualified.

Someone trusty should host. :)

[quote name='cRodz']Anyone want to start a GameShare Group on:

Silent Hill,
Resident Evil,
Resident Evil 2,
Resident Evil 3,
Metal Gear Solid
flOw,
Braid
flower (?)
Pixel Junk Shooter (?)

I am not too crazy about the Resident Evils, but i would like to play a good resident evil game.

I want to bundle these games on a gameshare account so we can download it as group.
We can also add more games or classics if anyone is interested.

If you dont have these games right now or are new to the ps3, consider yourself qualified.

Someone trusty should host. :)[/QUOTE]

im also interested in a classics gameshare group, id start one but most of the ps1 games arnt available on the english store

Hey all I've started a burnout paradise group which includes
$21.00 - Burnout Paradise Ultimate Bundle (Party Pack, Cagney Update, Bikes Pack)
$13.00 - Big Surf Island

I've also included Gran Tourismo 5 Prologue and Little Big Planet DLC which includes Pirates of the Caribbean, Metal Gear Solid, Monsters, and History Costume and creator packs with Ico costumes pack, and the festive pack.
Fine I've lowered the price to a measly $12.50 as a paypal gift just because I believe in giving this holiday season. yo.
PM me.
I refuse to PM anymore people on here, simply because I am lazy.

EDIT: I'm also including the Toy Cars in the Burnout Paradise DLC. Basically for free..

[quote name='xsouthparkx']Hey all I've started a burnout paradise group which includes
$21.00 - Burnout Paradise Ultimate Bundle (Party Pack, Cagney Update, Bikes Pack)
$13.00 - Big Surf Island

I've also included Gran Tourismo 5 Prologue and Little Big Planet DLC which includes Pirates of the Caribbean, Metal Gear Solid, Monsters, and History Costume and creator packs with Ico costumes pack, and the festive pack.
Fine I've lowered the price to a measly $12.50 as a paypal gift just because I believe in giving this holiday season. yo.
PM me.
I refuse to PM anymore people on here, simply because I am lazy.[/QUOTE]

I am in!

[quote name='xsouthparkx']Hey all I've started a burnout paradise group which includes
$13.00 - Big Surf Island

PM me.
I refuse to PM anymore people on here, simply because I am lazy.

EDIT: I'm also including the Toy Cars in the Burnout Paradise DLC. Basically for free..[/QUOTE]

Payment sent. That's very generous of you. Thanks.

Also if you can, list out the people who are the in the group. Also list who have paid if u like.

Hey all, just wanted to let you know there's only 1 spot left for the Burnout Paradise Group with a TON of extras... PM me.
It's $12.50.

[quote name='xsouthparkx']Hey all, just wanted to let you know there's only 1 spot left for the Burnout Paradise Group with a TON of extras... PM me.
It's $12.50.[/QUOTE]

ill take it

[quote name='ccohen322']Starting a GS for -

Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Bundle

(Note: only on sale for a short while, let's try to make this happen soon so we don't miss out)

1) ccohen322 (host) - Download Complete
2) Rising (Paid) - Download on Hold
3)
J Bling Blang (Paid) - Download Complete
4) Daisydog (Paid) - Download Complete
5) Peacemaker1ps (Paid) - Downloading Now

$4.25 PP Gift per slot when the group is full.

Group is now full. Payment instructions sent via PM.

Final note: In case you missed it in the PM, this is a very large download and may require a few hours per person. Please be patient. Account info will be distributed in above order.

Thank you all.
[/QUOTE]

Above is a game shared i joined yesterday and it is now available for sale. It is the Burnout Paradise Ultimate Bundle that consists of the full game, party pack, cagney update, and bikes pack. $4.25 paypal gift. Msg here or pm me if interested. (Sold)

In process and waiting for payment - CAG: captainslick
Edit: Payment received.

I have a couple noob questions. (since my nephew and me are thinking about doing this, but this is the first time ive really read up on this)

- Does this work with DLC such as LBP DLC, or codes you redeem from collectors edition games?
- Does the person who bought the DLC have to be on his PS3 when you download it on the other PS3 using their account?
- Can you both use the downloaded game/DLC at the same time.
- I read it has to be activated to work...how do you do that?
- Does sony still allow this? Is there any chance either of our accounts could be banned or anything similar?

Thanks in advance.

would anybody be interested in buying my share of burnout paridise?
it is the full game and big surf island dlc
i would sell for $7.00

if you would be interested in it-- game + big surf island $7.00 send me a p.m. the first person who does will get it

i have rockband unpluged code un lock for the full version game for sale
i just got it with my psp go and i have no use for it, u can have the hole code for the right price just message me

[quote name='The 7th Number']I have a couple noob questions. (since my nephew and me are thinking about doing this, but this is the first time ive really read up on this)

- Does this work with DLC such as LBP DLC, or codes you redeem from collectors edition games?
- Does the person who bought the DLC have to be on his PS3 when you download it on the other PS3 using their account?
- Can you both use the downloaded game/DLC at the same time.
- I read it has to be activated to work...how do you do that?
- Does sony still allow this? Is there any chance either of our accounts could be banned or anything similar?

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

1. yes works with dlc from LBP and redeem codes
2. no he doesnt need to be on
3. yes (except for socom and warhawk)
4. Don't quite understand that question
5. Yea they do up to 5 consoles (I think its supose to be 3 soon though)

[quote name='Tdogg2k8']1. yes works with dlc from LBP and redeem codes
2. no he doesnt need to be on
3. yes (except for socom and warhawk)
4. Don't quite understand that question
5. Yea they do up to 5 consoles (I think its supose to be 3 soon though)[/QUOTE]
4. An account is activated by creating a new user, and entering the login and password you are given. Then you go to the download list in the store and download the game. When you click download, it activates the content. To deactivate you go to account management in the XMB and can deactivate the account.
5. I have not heard of any risk of being banned.

[quote name='best1here']would anybody be interested in buying my share of burnout paridise?
it is the full game and big surf island dlc
i would sell for $7.00

if you would be interested in it-- game + big surf island $7.00 send me a p.m. the first person who does will get it[/QUOTE]
just for a heads up best1here

i believe you were part of our gameshare group.
There were 5 of us, and you took a spot there. Gameshare is completed.
You cant sell the gameshare account, the op was the only or the cheez guy. However, neither him or you, or even me for that matter can sell the "share".

If OP, had given his share to 3 people and kept 1 for himself, he can actually sell the share cause there would be a spot open.ie 4/5 spots and one to sell to anyone.
In our gameshare case, we cant.

i believe that is how it works. I could be wrong :roll:

[quote name='best1here']i was just in a group to get burnout paridise we got the game and big surf island but i would also like to get

$28.50--this would be $5.70 per person

this group was hosted by cheezeisgooood.....was there any1 else from this group that would like to get this dlc?
it would save space on our user accounts instead of creating another user to get this content
i have already contacted cheezeisgoood about this...but have not heard back from him.....
if no1 else is interested i could sell my share and get in the new group? please pm me[/QUOTE]
yep

i also agreed to this.
supposedly, or the way i read his pm is that, he cant log in with the account and he contacted sony but nothing, thus no DLC for any of us. Also, some people didnt want to chip in i think. ugh. i am really down for the dlc is only 6ish more bucks guys!.

As far as the account poblem goes, i suppose you didnt change the password and hijacked the account, sir..? ;)

[quote name='freeman555']im also interested in a classics gameshare group, id start one but most of the ps1 games arnt available on the english store[/QUOTE]
Silent Hill,
Resident Evil,
Resident Evil 2,
Resident Evil 3,
Metal Gear Solid
flOw,
Braid
flower
Pixel Junk Shooter

ok Eurofriend,
WE may actually be going somewhere here.

We have 2 potential buyers so far, we are obviously in need of 3.
if you want to buy a "pack" of games, reply in this thread.
The pack will be around 10ish around games and we may be paying around 30 or 20 bucks depending on how many games we get of course.
is a nice deal if you dont have the games listed above or you are new to the ps3 and want games for a few bucks. Also we can vote on games you may want and find a solution.

Also, i would like to know which Resident Evils are worth it. :D

[quote name='cRodz']Silent Hill,
Resident Evil,
Resident Evil 2,
Resident Evil 3,
Metal Gear Solid
flOw,
Braid
flower
Pixel Junk Shooter

ok Eurofriend,

The pack will be around 10ish around games and we may be paying around 30 or 20 bucks depending on how many games we get of course.
is a nice deal if you dont have the games listed above or you are new to the ps3 and want games for a few bucks. Also we can vote on games you may want and find a solution.

Also, i would like to know which Resident Evils are worth it. :D[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested if the PS1 classics are in a separate group. Let me know if that happens !

Considering the last posts had been on Burnout appreciation/love,
is anyone else guilty of this picture?
i remember i did this once and i saw this pic and realized...i was not alone!:hot:

yep, guilty here :cry:
girlfriendb.jpg

[quote name='cupcakex1']I'd be interested if the PS1 classics are in a separate group. Let me know if that happens ![/QUOTE]

im also more interested in the ps1 games, also the bigger the bundle the better for me cuz im rich from christmas :D

Quote:
(((Silent Hill,
Resident Evil,
Resident Evil 2,
Resident Evil 3,
Metal Gear Solid
flOw,
Braid
flower
Pixel Junk Shooter

ok Eurofriend,

Also, i would like to know which Resident Evils are worth it. :D )))

dnt no how to quote two ppl so just copied and pasted

im interested in everything apart from MGS1 and flower cuz i got them already
hear resi 2 is the best resident evil but never played myself

as for most ps1 classics, il probobly just go with the flow cuz i never anything but crash and spyro

if someone could take responsibliity for paypal stuff plz do

also still got all four slots free for group with
siren blood curse
trine
braid
+extra cheap game
all for $12 per slot instead of $16 you would pay on american store

2 slots left on account with burnout + big surf island and pennny arcade episode 2 for $7.50 (low as im going) will send info as soon as i get payment

[quote name='cRodz']just for a heads up best1here

i believe you were part of our gameshare group.
There were 5 of us, and you took a spot there. Gameshare is completed.
You cant sell the gameshare account, the op was the only or the cheez guy. However, neither him or you, or even me for that matter can sell the "share".

If OP, had given his share to 3 people and kept 1 for himself, he can actually sell the share cause there would be a spot open.ie 4/5 spots and one to sell to anyone.
In our gameshare case, we cant.

i believe that is how it works. I could be wrong :roll:[/QUOTE]

Nope, as long as he deactivates the content, and then deletes the content and the account from his machine, he should be able to 'sell his share'. That is as long as the OP didn't change anything on the account.

[quote name='freeman555']im also more interested in the ps1 games, also the bigger the bundle the better for me cuz im rich from christmas :D

Quote:
(((Silent Hill,
Resident Evil,
Resident Evil 2,
Resident Evil 3,
Metal Gear Solid
flOw,
Braid
flower
Pixel Junk Shooter

ok Eurofriend,

Also, i would like to know which Resident Evils are worth it. :D )))

dnt no how to quote two ppl so just copied and pasted

im interested in everything apart from MGS1 and flower cuz i got them already
hear resi 2 is the best resident evil but never played myself

as for most ps1 classics, il probobly just go with the flow cuz i never anything but crash and spyro

if someone could take responsibliity for paypal stuff plz do[/QUOTE] I would also be interested in a group like this.

Anyone interested in a longerterm game share group?

Going for games such as:
Battle Fantasia
Fat Princess
Battlefield
Flower

DLC such as:
Disgaea3
Cross Edge
LBP

Possibly some themes etc.

Anyone interested in games/dlc like this? Post or pm me.

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']Anyone interested in a longerterm game share group?

Going for games such as:
Battle Fantasia
Fat Princess
Battlefield
Flower

DLC such as:
Disgaea3
Cross Edge
LBP

Anyone interested in games/dlc like this? Post or pm me.[/QUOTE]
Very interested. PM'd you.

[quote name='cRodz']Considering the last posts had been on Burnout appreciation/love,
is anyone else guilty of this picture?
i remember i did this once and i saw this pic and realized...i was not alone!:hot:

yep, guilty here :cry:
girlfriendb.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I turned up the volume once on burnout psp.:whistle2:? Don't look at me like that.......8-[

ok i think thats 5 ppl interested in a ps1 gameshare group, we have all been incredably vauge in what we want though so i think we should post lists of games we want and already have. we also still need someone to handle the payment stuff

want:resident evils
CTR
spyro 3
silent hill
ff7/8 (one or the other prefrebly not both)
i aint really to bothered though cuz i havent played most of the games, just want to try them

have: MGS1
crash bandicoot 1
theme hospital
(dnt mind rebuying 1 if rest of group really wants but would rather not)

anyway i would want about 8-12 games somthing like that, can someone trustworthy plz say they will handle payment + account creation

[quote name='freeman555']ok i think thats 5 ppl interested in a ps1 gameshare group, we have all been incredably vauge in what we want though so i think we should post lists of games we want and already have. we also still need someone to handle the payment stuff

want:resident evils
CTR
spyro 3
silent hill
ff7/8 (one or the other prefrebly not both)
i aint really to bothered though cuz i havent played most of the games, just want to try them

have: MGS1
crash bandicoot 1
theme hospital
(dnt mind rebuying 1 if rest of group really wants but would rather not)

anyway i would want about 8-12 games somthing like that, can someone trustworthy plz say they will handle payment + account creation[/QUOTE]
So who is doing it? I will be in.

[quote name='bobthecat23']So who is doing it? I will be in.[/QUOTE]

post what u want and if u already have any put those on a seperate list. a few ppl sed they were intersted but need to see what games are on offer first

oh yeh id also be interested in cod classic if ppl want that in the group

I am down with

Silent Hill,
Crash Bandicoot
(other Crash Bandicoots com here, if they are good)
Resident Evil
(other Resident Evil come here if they are good)
Spyro
Metal Gear Solid

I am really CLUELESS with PS1 games. i never owned a Playstation and just started with the ps3. :)
i could be down with the classics if they are decent and awesome. Def in with MGS, silent hill and resident evils.

As far as payment goes, i think its best if we buy 2 games per transaction.

I, for one, believe that none of you want to gift 40 dollars to an unknown person sitting behind a screen somewhere in Alaska.

That said, it is best to gift 3 or 4 dollars and keep buying the ps1 games as we start to vote, etc.

Frankly, i think Cheapy should assign a trusty mod or person to do psn transactions.
that way, we can gift big amounts of money to said person, and he buys us the game and gives us the account info to download. We should force Cheap..uh hmm, i mean, persuade Cheapy to assign somebody.

however, small transactions are the best and safest way to go for now.

Well the owner of the account "MAG beast" will probably never post again and abandon his account (only has 2 posts and 1 itrader feedback anyway) but just a heads up for anyone possibly in negotiations with him for a trade- he's a scammer. I knew the risks when I opted to send over my account info to him first, but figured if he was a scammer I'd just lose one share on my BF1942 PSN game and nothing else. I sent him my dummy account info, he logged on, downloaded the game, and never responded to my PMs for him to send me his info for Pixeljunk Monsters.

Anyway I'm not trying to complain about getting scammed. This post is just a heads up for anyone who sees that account (MAG beast) in this thread. He posted awhile back offering a bunch of games for trade so if anyone sees him in here again stay away. Thanks.

For the people who traded with xsouthparkx, have you been able to download the Burnout bundle?

I paid him the $12.50 last night for a share, but the account was maxed out, leaving me unable to download anything. I've sent him three e-mails so far, but still no reply.

It could be that he's unavailable atm due to the holidays, so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. But I want to know how long the Burnout sale will last so I don't waste time waiting for a refund and ultimately losing the sale.

Have:
Account 1:
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2

Account 2:
Bomberman Ultra
Droplitz
Fat Princess

Account 3:
Savage Moon
Crash Commando

Looking for:
Dragon Age DLCs
Lumines Supernova
Braid
Gravity Crash
(Games/DLCs I don't already have)

Already have/owned from sharing:
LBP Water DLC
BF 1943
Flower
Trine
Pixeljunk Shooters
SSHD
Shatter
WipEout HD + Fury
1942: Joint Strike
Pixeljunk Monsters
Noby Noby Boy
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Droplitz
Bomberman Ultra
Fat Princess
Savage Moon
Crash Commando
High Velocity Bowling

Not interested in:
PS1 Games

i have no ps1 games to offer. i'm interested in getting MGS1, Twisted Metal 2, Crash Bandicoot, and whatever else. But those are my main ones.

Also anyone going to start up another Borderlands Dr. Ned DLC?

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']Anyone interested in a longerterm game share group?

Going for games such as:
Battle Fantasia
Fat Princess
Battlefield
Flower

DLC such as:
Disgaea3
Cross Edge
LBP

Anyone interested in games/dlc like this? Post or pm me.[/QUOTE]

Update! Have a person interested! We have 3 slots open. We will do add funds to the account once a month, take a vote on what psn games/dlc we will buy. If anyone is interested post here or pm me.

1. Megiddo_CAG
2. Daisydog

Is anyone else interested in doing a PS1 gameshare? I'm planning on getting either Resident Evil (2 & 3) and Crash Bandicoot. Or the Crash Bandicoot games and a RE game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back