ok loojing at ppls lists id say get
resident evil 1-3
FF7
1 of the spyros
1 0f the crash bandicoots
silent hill
MGS1
(8 games total)

id prefer not to have crash 1 cuz i already got that and their all pretty much the same for crash 1-3 so ud get the sme thing with 2 or 3 anyway
and yeh id agree with cRodz that we do the payment in stages, but we still need someone to handle account

anyway the other games ppl sed they were interested in were:
CTR
twisted metal 2
cad classic
still looking to add a couple off games to the list, post for which crash and spyro u want and wat other games you want. or if you think im being unfair in some way you can say that aswell.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Devil May Cry']Checking again if there is any interest in a Trine group.[/QUOTE]

I'm down for this. I want to TOUCH THE TRINE. Touch The Demon inside.

[quote name='freeman555']ok loojing at ppls lists id say get
resident evil 1-3
FF7
1 of the spyros
1 0f the crash bandicoots
silent hill
MGS1
(8 games total)

id prefer not to have crash 1 cuz i already got that and their all pretty much the same for crash 1-3 so ud get the sme thing with 2 or 3 anyway
and yeh id agree with cRodz that we do the payment in stages, but we still need someone to handle account

anyway the other games ppl sed they were interested in were:
CTR
twisted metal 2
cad classic
still looking to add a couple off games to the list, post for which crash and spyro u want and wat other games you want. or if you think im being unfair in some way you can say that aswell.[/QUOTE]
Yeah can we get a group started for psone games?

2 questions
1. is there any map packs for modern warfare 2 yet?
2. is there anybody got a share or starting a group to get the map packs?

please p.m. me if there is a group

Anyone interested in doing VC (valkryia chronciles) dlc with the sega 40% off sale ? With gamesharing I wouldnt mind getting all 3.

Also interested in something for Disgaea 3

ok so its settled...well sort of.
we still not agreeing here.

well lets start naming the ps1 classics we want

What i am definitely in, are:
Crash Bandicoot (whichever is the best of them 3, or all 3) - 5.99 + 5.99 + 5.99 = 17.97
Metal Gear Solid - 9.99
Resident Evil (3 of them) 9.99 + 5.99+ 5.99 = 21.97
Silent Hill - 5.99
Twisted Metal 2 - 5.99
Spyro (not to crazy about this, but will def pay for all 3 or 1) - 17.97 or 5.99
FF VII (not to crazy about this either, but will pay) - 9.99

=

ALL = 89.87
Divided by 5 = 17.97

Not bad huh? That is the amount for all those games, 13 games total on my list. Considering all spyros and bandicoots are added. of course, now you can add or take your games.

As far as payment goes, i think cupcake wanted in.
Cupcake should take lead on payment. ;)

[quote name='cRodz']ok so its settled...well sort of.
we still not agreeing here.

well lets start naming the ps1 classics we want

What i am definitely in, are:
Crash Bandicoot (whichever is the best of them 3)
Metal Gear Solid
Resident Evil (3 of them)
Silent Hill
Twisted Metal 2
Spyro (not to crazy about this, but will def pay whichever of them 3)
FF VII (not to crazy about this either)

As far as payment goes, i think cupcake wanted in.
Cupcake should take lead on payment.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's a good list I want ffvii I have re2 and the first crash. But doesn't rly matter to me.

Considering my list:

Crash Bandicoot (whichever is the best of them 3, or all 3 or just 1) - 5.99 + 5.99 + 5.99 = 17.97
Metal Gear Solid - 9.99
Silent Hill - 5.99
Twisted Metal 2 - 5.99
Spyro (not to crazy about this, but will def pay for all 3 or 1) - 17.97 or 5.99

=

ALL = 89.87
Divided by 5 = 17.97

We have 5 people so far, from the enthusiasm of ps1 classics that i have seen in this thread,

1) cupcakex1- (Payment)
2) Yours Truly,
cRodz
3) bobthecat23
4)
freeman555
5)
johnnyrocker360

I am going to send a pm to you guys and see what you make of the list above (edit it, agree with it, curse me out, love it, etc)
Also want to see if cupcake wants to take lead on payment as well. i also cant take the damn "bold" out.
fuck. lol

[quote name='cRodz']Considering my list:

Crash Bandicoot (whichever is the best of them 3, or all 3 or just 1) - 5.99 + 5.99 + 5.99 = 17.97
Metal Gear Solid - 9.99
Silent Hill - 5.99
Twisted Metal 2 - 5.99

=

ALL = 89.87
Divided by 5 = 17.97

We have 5 people so far, from the enthusiasm of ps1 classics that i have seen in this thread,

1) cupcakex1- (Payment)
2) Yours Truly,
cRodz
3) bobthecat23
4)
freeman555
5)
johnnyrocker360

I am going to send a pm to you guys and see what you make of the list above (edit it, agree with it, curse me out, love it, etc)
Also want to see if cupcake wants to take lead on payment as well. i also cant take the damn "bold" out.
fuck. lol
[/QUOTE]

i'm liking this list. i have none of the games above and would love to have a nice collection and it seems i would. LOL

[quote name='cupcakex1']Someone else take lead for payment. Also I'm down with everything but Final Fantasy VII . Let me know.[/QUOTE]

yeah i'm not wanting to take lead payment either. come on you other guys step-up. LOL ;)

im happy with the list appart from buying all 3 crashes, their all prety much the same, but i guess if everyone else wants to...
also i cant do payment cuz most of the games arnt on british store :mad: y? dont u guys want to? i thought it basicaly ment that ur the one who doesnt have to send money to ppl they havent met?

this was just sold.....thank you

i have all this on one account
PS1 Classics gameshare
Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 3
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Tekken 2
Twisted Metal 2

selling for $15.00 paypal most of these games are $4.99 each there is 1 or 2 that was $9.99 each here you get all them for just $15.00 p.m. me if interested i have 1 share first come first served

Okay, Trine group so far:

$4 a share

1. Devil May Cry
2. Paco
3. LegendK7ll3r
4. cytmike

I cannot host at this time, so if one the other members can, that'd be great.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Okay, Trine group so far:

$4 a share

1. Devil May Cry
2. Paco
3. LegendK7ll3r

[/QUOTE]

I am in.

I still need a slot filled for our long term share group its 11.25 to join and we have downloaded Battle fantasia, Puzzlegaiden, everyday shooter and burn zombie burn with $10 left in the account.

If you would like more details on joining a long term share group, we would be probably putting $10 or so in each month and vote on newer games via download. I don't check this forum often enough so please send me or nirron a PM about joining.

$4 a share

1. Devil May Cry
2. Paco
3. LegendK7ll3r
4. cytmike

I cannot host at this time, so if one the other members can, that'd be great.[/QUOTE]

I can host it, if need be. Let me know.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']I can host it, if need be. Let me know.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks for volunteering. We just need one more member for our Trine group and we can get everything set up.

I have 2 openings of the Burnout Paradise 100% pack that was discussed earlier.
Also comes with Little Big Planet DLC which includes Pirates of the Caribbean, Metal Gear Solid, Monsters, and History Costume and creator packs with Ico costumes pack, and the festive pack.
$12.50 as a paypal gift

From Rising.
"$21.00 - Burnout Paradise Ultimate Bundle (Party Pack, Cagney Update, Bikes Pack)
$13.00 - Big Surf Island
$10.00 - Cops and Robbers
$ 8.00 - Boost Specials Collection
$ 8.00 - Legendary Cars Collection
$ 2.50 - Toy Nakarura Firehawk (Toy Bike)
$62.50 Total Burnout Paradise w/DLCs For 100% Completion

I did some research and here is what i came up with for 100% completion. Let me know if I'm missing something. (Toy car not included since you can use one from Big Surf Island based on what others have said.) Maybe this will help gain some interest with the breakdown of all the DLCs."
Also with all toy cars, and time saver just in case you are lazy like me.

[quote name='xsouthparkx']I have 3 openings of the Burnout Paradise 100% pack that was discussed earlier.

From Rising.
"$21.00 - Burnout Paradise Ultimate Bundle (Party Pack, Cagney Update, Bikes Pack)
$13.00 - Big Surf Island

I did some research and here is what i came up with for 100% completion. Let me know if I'm missing something. (Toy car not included since you can use one from Big Surf Island based on what others have said.) Maybe this will help gain some interest with the breakdown of all the DLCs."[/QUOTE]

Payment sent.

$4 a share

1. Devil May Cry
2. Paco
3. LegendK7ll3r
4. cytmike

I cannot host at this time, so if one the other members can, that'd be great.[/QUOTE]

Re-posting our Trine group, we just need one more member. Come on people!

Also, I'm putting it out there that I have the following shares up for sale:

Flower
Burnout Paradise Party Pack add-on
Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty

[quote name='floormat']looking for the valkayria chronicles expansions

any group for the 3 packs?

1.80 each?[/QUOTE]
your best bet is to wait for the 4th to come out and start a group then... or find one that plans on purchasing it in the near future.

[quote name='xsouthparkx']your best bet is to wait for the 4th to come out and start a group then... or find one that plans on purchasing it in the near future.[/QUOTE]

He's probably hoping the temp. sale will boost his chances of success.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']He's probably hoping the temp. sale will boost his chances of success.[/QUOTE]
Ah I forgot about the sale they were having.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Re-posting our Trine group, we just need one more member. Come on people!

Flower
Burnout Paradise Party Pack add-on
Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty[/QUOTE]

how much $ for ratchet and clank?

[quote name='xsouthparkx']I have 2 openings of the Burnout Paradise 100% pack that was discussed earlier.
It also come with a crapload of little big planet downloads, pretty much everything except a few costumes which I found to be hideous to be begin with. Little Big Planet DLC which includes Pirates of the Caribbean, Metal Gear Solid, Monsters, and History Costume and creator packs with Ico costumes pack, and the festive pack.
Fine I've lowered the price to a measly $12.50 as a paypal gift just because I believe in giving this holiday season. yo.
PM me.

From Rising.
$13.00 - Big Surf Island

I did some research and here is what i came up with for 100% completion. Let me know if I'm missing something. (Toy car not included since you can use one from Big Surf Island based on what others have said.) Maybe this will help gain some interest with the breakdown of all the DLCs."
Also with all toy cars, and time saver just in case you are lazy like me.[/QUOTE]

If this is still opened, send me a PM.

Also on that note, I have a share for Burnout Paradise (the original) I'll be selling for $1.89 Paypal gifted if the share above is available.

Anyone interested in a longerterm game share group?

Going for games such as:
Battle Fantasia
Fat Princess
Battlefield
Flower

DLC such as:
Disgaea3
Cross Edge
LBP

Possibly some themes etc.

Anyone interested in games/dlc like this? Post or pm me.
Have some people interested! We have 2 slots open. We will do add funds to the account once a month, take a vote on what psn games/dlc we will buy. If anyone is interested post here or pm me.

1. Megiddo_CAG
2. Daisydog
3. dcm1602

ive been in a few group shares here at cag about 6 of them? so far 2 of those psn accounts have been banned from using the playstation network? anybody have any idea? both accounts that are banned have one game on them.....im in a long term share group where we got about 15 games and that account is still good? is this going to affect my account if i try playing that game online? should i cut my losses and delete those games from my ps3? i dont want my account banned? someone please help if you can what should i do?

[quote name='best1here']ive been in a few group shares here at cag about 6 of them? so far 2 of those psn accounts have been banned from using the playstation network? anybody have any idea? both accounts that are banned have one game on them.....im in a long term share group where we got about 15 games and that account is still good? is this going to affect my account if i try playing that game online? should i cut my losses and delete those games from my ps3? i dont want my account banned? someone please help if you can what should i do?[/QUOTE]
What would cause a ban from PSN?

I've got burnout 3 Paradise and the following addons:
-Big Surf Island
-Cops and Robbers
-Paradise Party
-Toy Kriedger WTR

Price is 8 dollars per share.

[quote name='decon']What would cause a ban from PSN?[/QUOTE]
you will be banned if you say anything to sony, sony has become stricter on people sharing games, if you say ANYTHING suspicious! also Dont play games in your shared account file that is stupid because if someone else logs in duh 2 people logging into the same account. you can play your games safely and recieve trophies in your main account file.

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']Anyone interested in a longerterm game share group?

Going for games such as:
Battle Fantasia
Fat Princess
Battlefield
Flower

DLC such as:
Disgaea3
Cross Edge
LBP

Possibly some themes etc.

Anyone interested in games/dlc like this? Post or pm me.
Have some people interested! We have 2 slots open. We will do add funds to the account once a month, take a vote on what psn games/dlc we will buy. If anyone is interested post here or pm me.

1. Megiddo_CAG
2. Daisydog
3. dcm1602
5.[/QUOTE]

I am in

Okay, Trine group so far:

$4 a share

1. Devil May Cry
2. Paco
3. LegendK7ll3r
4. cytmike

Flower $2
Burnout Paradise Party Pack add-on $2
Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty $3

$4 a share

1. Devil May Cry
2. Paco
3. LegendK7ll3r
4. cytmike

Flower $2
Burnout Paradise Party Pack add-on $2
Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty $3[/QUOTE]

ah wat the hell, ive been waiting for a new game for ages, il take last slot if i can host (its cheaper on euro store) will only be $2.80. message me if thats okay

[quote name='freeman555']ah wat the hell, ive been waiting for a new game for ages, il take last slot if i can host (its cheaper on euro store) will only be $2.80. message me if thats okay[/QUOTE]

Please do so then~

[quote name='floormat']looking for the valkayria chronicles expansions

any group for the 3 packs?

1.80 each?[/QUOTE]

Anyone else interested in this ?

Figured its a great time to make a group for 3, and can easily add the 4th when its out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back