CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='deathgrip999']i just bought WORMS and NOBY NOBY BOY if anyone is interested in a share. im only accepting trades. also i still have 1 share of BATTLEFIELD 1943 on a different account.[/QUOTE]

bumped thanks to people with unreasonably large font

ONGOING SHARING GROUP

I'm starting a group for people who will buy new(upcoming) PSN games that are $20 or less. With 5 people, that will be $4 or less per game. This will include all PS3 games, NOT any PSP or PSX games. No DLC, No themes or add-ons. Just games that have trophies.

We will vote and get a game as long as most of the people want it. I just want to avoid a situation where there's one guy who says "I don't want that game, I don't want to contribute my 2.50." But then everyone else pays and that guy ends up playing it anyway. In a situation like that, we'd have to kick out the deadbeats and end up paying more per person.

PM me AND post a reply here if you're interested.

People on board so far:

1.atomsk
2.erequena
3.Ernie

I have four shares available in a group with the following:
Uno
Zen Pinball
Critter Crunch

Thinking about adding MvC2, if there is interest. Each share is $3 ($7 if we add MvC2).

Also INTERESTED IN BUYING any Marvel Digital Comics one month codes you may have from buying Marvel vs Capcom 2. Paying $3 a code--just need a couple.

[quote name='WiiNet']I have four shares available in a group with the following:
Uno
Zen Pinball
Critter Crunch

Thinking about adding MvC2, if there is interest. Each share is $3 ($7 if we add MvC2).

Also INTERESTED IN BUYING any Marvel Digital Comics one month codes you may have from buying Marvel vs Capcom 2. Paying $3 a code--just need a couple.[/QUOTE]

pm sent! i'm interested

[quote name='WiiNet']I have four shares available in a group with the following:
Uno
Zen Pinball
Critter Crunch

Also INTERESTED IN BUYING any Marvel Digital Comics one month codes you may have from buying Marvel vs Capcom 2. Paying $3 a code--just need a couple.[/QUOTE]

I'll go for that, but shouldn't it be $3 extra for MvC2, since the game costs $15?

Let's say i made account for few games, and already redeemed (all 5 spots filled)
Now i added new games to that same account and share 4 spots with different users correct?
As long as new share buyers dont download games i already shared previously.

[quote name='Peacemaker1ps']Let's say i made account for few games, and already redeemed (all 5 spots filled)
Now i added new games to that same account and share 4 spots with different users correct?
As long as new share buyers dont download games i already shared previously.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately that's not possible. Whenever you download a game on an account, that account becomes activated on that person's system (whenever you DL in a gamshare account, you might see it say 'Activating..' for a second or two before the game begins to download). Once five different PS3s have downloaded from that account, they are tied to it, and no new systems can be added unless one of the five deactivates their PS3 from the account.

Interested in this

Sent you a PM with a question :)

[quote name='atomsk']ONGOING SHARING GROUP

I'm starting a group for people who will buy new(upcoming) PSN games that are $20 or less. With 5 people, that will be $4 or less per game. This will include all PS3 games, NOT any PSP or PSX games. No DLC, No themes or add-ons. Just games that have trophies.

We will vote and get a game as long as most of the people want it. I just want to avoid a situation where there's one guy who says "I don't want that game, I don't want to contribute my 2.50." But then everyone else pays and that guy ends up playing it anyway. In a situation like that, we'd have to kick out the deadbeats and end up paying more per person.

People on board so far:

1.atomsk
2.erequena
3.Ernie
5.[/QUOTE]

Uno
Zen Pinball
Critter Crunch

Tax, unfortunately.

[quote name='WiiNet']Tax, unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

I'll still join with or without MVC2, but can't you change your state to avoid tax? For instance, I used NH in my address instead of MA.

[quote name='snoturtle']Interested in this

Sent you a PM with a question :)[/QUOTE]

We would most likely get one game per week, unless we took a vote and everyone in the group wanted more than one of the games.

for new page:

ONGOING SHARING GROUP

People on board so far:

1.atomsk
2.erequena
3.Ernie
4.snoturtle (maybe)

Okay i'm starting my own group instead. I am allowing 4 slots to purchase and everything will be split between all members and everyone has a vote and say so. However, I am looking for people to join that are looking to buy various things such as PSN Games, Add-Ons, DLC, Ps1 Classics, Etc. I want to get zen pinball, borderlands dlc, burnout paradise big surf island, maybe even go ol' skool and get resident evil 1-3, metal gear solid and a few more Classics. I will also add any pre-order content, bonuses, themes and anything I get from retail or anywhere else to this account as i'd be using it as my primary source for any purchases. Also, looking to be in it for the longterm overall so if you want to join a group that will be steady and keep the account updated regularly with fresh, new stuff then this is the one to join. Pm me, thanks. By the way, the games I have are: Bioshock, Borderlands, Burnout Paradise, Cod Mw2, Little Big Planet and the PS3 Eye camera. I'll for sure buy the big surf island for bp, the exclusive content to ps3 for bioshock, borderlands dlc, cod mw2 map packs when they are released and some lbp stuff too.

im sharing the following

resident evil direct cut
patopon 2
flower
red alert
bowling
kz map pac
syphon filter
trash panic
gunstar hero
pm me for a full list or i will update the list when i get home to check my account(S)

[quote name='atomsk']ONGOING SHARING GROUP

People on board so far:

1.atomsk
2.erequena
3.Ernie
5.[/QUOTE]

can i join this

Okay with snoturtle confirming his joining, along with halfbent, we now have five people. Sorry to everyone else who wanted to get in.

1.atomsk
2.erequena
3.Ernie
4.snoturtle
5.halfbent

I'm trying to think of how we can get on the same page for when we vote on new games. I was thinking I could post the week's new games on my blog and we could vote on them via the comments.

this should go without saying but everyone has paypal right?

[quote name='zenithyoda']

1. Assassin Creed 2
- Battle of Forli
- Bonfire of the Vanities

2. Call of Duty: MW2
- Map Packs

3. Heavy Rain
- Heavy Rain Chronicles Episodes
- Dynamic Theme??

If interested, send me a PM. If I get enough response, I will make a group.[/QUOTE]

1. zenithyoda
2. asthmatic
3. johnnyrocker360

AC2 DLC is already bought and ready to download.
I will buy all the DLCs, and only request payment at the end.

I also have the following accounts that I need to get rid off. PM me an offer.

Burnout DLC (all except Party Pack)
Burmout Party Pack
Disgaea 3 DLC (most of them. I will offer a list if interested)

Thanks!

[quote name='raydakiss']The games from my buddys psp won't play on my psp. I added him on my ps3. He can play all of my games.[/QUOTE]

Gamesharing does not work properly on psp. Don't bother trying.

I am selling my Borderlands DLC. It is a gameshare with other respectable CAG members who actually have a social group set up so if your interested they will also invite you to it and together you guys can decide if you want to pitch in on future Borderland DLC. Or you can just have this DLC. It's both the Zombie Island and Mad Moxxi. at 1/5th the total price I think its like $6. Not 100% sure. I don't remember the original price. Message me and we can do Paypal.

Borderlands DLC
Zombie Island
Madd Moxxi

[quote name='raydakiss']The games from my buddys psp won't play on my psp. I added him on my ps3. He can play all of my games.[/QUOTE]
You have to activate your PSP on that user/account, it will deactivate any games you have purchased on your account so all you have to do to play them is reactivate your user/account on your PSP. Not the easiest system to gameshare but definitely possible and only takes about 2 minutes to change accounts.

See PSP gameshare account. I wrote a mini faq here. A better one will come soon.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238663&page=4

[quote name='iamthekiller']Gamesharing does not work properly on psp. Don't bother trying.[/QUOTE]
This dudes a hater. He's been spreading these lies elsewhere.

i have the following shares:

Guitar Hero PAL VERSION

Hard Rock Track Pack
Rise Against Track Pack
Victory Track Pack
Alexisonfire - Young Cardinals
Within Temptation - What Have You Done
Incubus - Drive
Ram Jam - Black Betty

4.10 Euros 3 slots free

and Guitar Hero 3 PAL VERSION

Modern Metal Track Pack
No Doubt Track Pack
Classic Rock Track Pack
Warner Track Pack
Velvet Revolver Track Pack
Foo Fighters Track Pack

5 Euros 3 slots free(normal price for this would be 7.2 euros each)

Rock Band US VERSION Share
With 190 Songs In It, just some examples of the songs
No Doubt The Singles (1992-2003) Album
Queen Pack
All That Remains Pack 1
Warped Tour 2009 Pack 1
Jimmy Eat World Pack 1
The Fratellis Pack 1
Green Day Pack 1
Gorillaz Pack 1
Foo Fighters Pack 1
Foo Fighters Pack 2
Foo Fighters Pack 3
Evanescence Pack 1
Maroon 5 Pack 1
Taking Back Sunday Pack 1
Slipknot Pack 1
Rise Against Pack 1

etc etc etc...
60$ 2 slots left (normal price would be 70$ each)

i'll give away a LBP Pirates of the Carribean Level Kit/Costume Kit Code for a gameshare. Just pm me with the games you have shares left of. I have 4 codes left by the way.

[quote name='halfbent']Also have a handful of Pirates codes left for trade if anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]
nice trade with halfbent , and thanks

someone must want a share of worms and noby noby boy. its a really fun game and has trophy support. pm me if you would like to trade.

Does anyone have a gameshare of Hustle Kings? If not, I'll start one if anyone's interested. I also have one share of Uno left, PM me if interested (it's 80 cents).

I am selling my Borderlands DLC. It is a gameshare with other respectable CAG members who actually have a social group set up so if your interested they will also invite you to it and together you guys can decide if you want to pitch in on future Borderland DLC. Or you can just have this DLC. It's both the Zombie Island and Mad Moxxi. $4.50. Message me and we can do Paypal.

Borderlands DLC
Zombie Island
Madd Moxxi

Have:
Flower
LBP Toro Costume
Bomberman Ultra
LBP Sackboy Theme

Want:
Fat Princess
Frogger
Any good PSN games
Any LBP and Warhawk DLC

[quote name='TylDurden']I am selling my Borderlands DLC. It is a gameshare with other respectable CAG members who actually have a social group set up so if your interested they will also invite you to it and together you guys can decide if you want to pitch in on future Borderland DLC. Or you can just have this DLC. It's both the Zombie Island and Mad Moxxi. $4.50. Message me and we can do Paypal.

Borderlands DLC
Zombie Island
Madd Moxxi[/QUOTE]

haha are you trying to make 50 cents?

[quote name='TylDurden']I am selling my Borderlands DLC. It is a gameshare with other respectable CAG members who actually have a social group set up so if your interested they will also invite you to it and together you guys can decide if you want to pitch in on future Borderland DLC. Or you can just have this DLC. It's both the Zombie Island and Mad Moxxi. $4.50. Message me and we can do Paypal.

Borderlands DLC
Zombie Island
Madd Moxxi[/QUOTE]

Sold, no longer available.

[quote name='rpnguyen']haha are you trying to make 50 cents?[/QUOTE]

Nope, maybe 25, don't remember for sure what tax was. I didn't open the account and the guy didn't realize he could open it in a tax free state, which is why this is all very laughable, wouldn't really matter if I was. Buyer could have offered less if he felt ripped off. I was actually asking $6 when I thought they were 15 each.

[quote name='FoxHoundADAM']Your PM box is full, but I'm interested in a share of flower if you have any spots.[/QUOTE]
ok i cleared my inbox and yes i have slots left just let me know when your ready

[quote name='zenithyoda']

1. Assassin Creed 2
- Battle of Forli
- Bonfire of the Vanities

2. Call of Duty: MW2
- Map Packs

3. Heavy Rain
- Heavy Rain Chronicles Episodes
- Dynamic Theme??

If interested, send me a PM. If I get enough response, I will make a group.[/QUOTE]

1. zenithyoda
2. asthmatic
3. johnnyrocker360

AC2 DLC is already bought and ready to download.
I will buy all the DLCs, and only request payment at the end.

I also have the following accounts that I need to get rid off. PM me an offer.

Burnout DLC (all except Party Pack)
Burmout Party Pack
Disgaea 3 DLC (most of them. I will offer a list if interested)

Thanks!

i'd be down with this as well.

[quote name='Banjora']Still looking for a share of the Borderlands DLC, preferably with a group that intends to get the third DLC.[/QUOTE]

That works too. So looking for 2 more people for the 2 existing Borderlands DLC and to get the third when it comes out. $4.00 dollars now + ? when the third comes out.

1. Banjora
2. johnnyrocker360
3. medetron

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']i'd be down with this as well.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Banjora']That works too. So looking for 3 more people for the 2 existing Borderlands DLC and to get the third when it comes out. $4.00 dollars now + ? when the third comes out.

1. Banjora
2. johnnyrocker360
5.[/QUOTE]

Count me in for 1 :), almost gave up and bought them myself. Good thing I waited a bit

[quote name='teh_minus']Have:
3 shares of FFVIII

Want:
Metal Gear Solid PSP Shares (Any of them)
Battlefield 1943[/QUOTE]

pm sent check your inbox

just a heads up, Madden NFL Arcade is $9.99 right now. Anyways, I have 1 slot open and what I have to offer is:

Qore Annual Subscription (Started in January '10 so it is good for a year and it comes with God Of War 3 Demo, some Themes for 2 new upcoming games)
High Velocity Bowling
God Of War 3 Demo
and I have $35 left on my account for purchases.

I am thinking of getting Fat Princess. PM me if you are looking to join a long term group as this is the only group I will be in so it will be my primary one and only. I will not sell a slot so you can purchase just 1 game! The idea of my group is longterm and it has many benefits. I am asking for $20 purchase to get started but I already have $35 on the account and another $20 coming in from another member so there will be a great variety of choices and plus, you already get the Annual Qore subscription which is valued @ $24.99 and has many great benefits too. Serious inquires only please. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='intoxicated662']just a heads up, Madden NFL Arcade is $9.99 right now. Anyways, I have 1 slot open and what I have to offer is:

Qore Annual Subscription (Started in January '10 so it is good for a year and it comes with God Of War 3 Demo, some Themes for 2 new upcoming games)
High Velocity Bowling and I have $35 left on my account for purchases.

I am thinking of getting Fat Princess. PM me if you are looking to join a long term group as this is the only group I will be in so it will be my primary one and only.[/QUOTE]

PM will be sent shortly, for Madden share.

[quote name='deathgrip999']pm sent check your inbox[/QUOTE]

Good trade with deathgrip.

Still 2 shares left of FF8. Still want some MGS psp stuff and I guess Fat Princess for the Mrs. PM ME!

Is anyone interested in a group with all of the Beatles: Rock Band DLC? I just bought the game and would love the DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back