CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
fl0w DLC group ($0.60 a person)

1. Devil May Cry
2. doucheland
3. best1here

2 more needed. I also need a host, as I have nothing in my PSN wallet.

[quote name='ohboy10451']is the game included as well?[/QUOTE]

Afraid not.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']fl0w DLC group ($0.60 a person)

1. Devil May Cry
2. doucheland
3. best1here

2 more needed. I also need a host, as I have nothing in my PSN wallet.

Afraid not.[/QUOTE]

Count me in. I would host but wouldnt the host be losing out on money considering the host needs to add at least 5 dollars to his or her wallet? I am new to game sharing but I have done a couple of game shares with members of this site. What is the best way to host something like this?

fl0w DLC gameshare group ($0.60)

1. Devil May Cry
2. doucheland
3. best1here
4. Ernie (?)

[quote name='Ernie']Count me in. I would host but wouldnt the host be losing out on money considering the host needs to add at least 5 dollars to his or her wallet? I am new to game sharing but I have done a couple of game shares with members of this site. What is the best way to host something like this?[/QUOTE]
In this case, a credit card would most likely be best since the amount is so low. If we were to use a voucher or PSN card of some kind, we'd have to include other items in the share that the group agrees on.

[quote name='glemtvapen']I'll join the fl0w bandwagon. And if the group is looking for another purchase I nominate Matt Hazard.[/QUOTE]

Okay, you'd make the fifth member. Ernie, can you still host?

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']Looking to start a group for the full Burnout collection (including the game itself). $6 a person gifted through PayPal. Anybody interested?

1. EeveeFanboy
2. Chrir_17
3. GaveUpTomorrow
4. xfyre
5. Brockothoko[/QUOTE]

Anyone interested in hosting another? I am interested. Let me know. Thanks

I'm looking to start a Valkyria Chronicles DLC gameshare group. the three DLC are currently on sale until 2/18 for $9.99. That means it's $2 per share.

1. tenchim86
2. glemtvapen

Post here or PM me. Thanks.

Quick question about this. I've gameshared quite a bit, and have a few accounts on my PS3. My PS3 has been freezing quite a bit with MW2, and Sony suggests that I restore the settings. However, it says that if I do, then all the PSN settings are restored.

Does that mean that I have to go back and get all the account info for those games if I want them back?

[quote name='glemtvapen']I'll join the fl0w bandwagon. And if the group is looking for another purchase I nominate Matt Hazard.[/QUOTE]

i would go for that....

Flower - PSN Gameshare
Cost: $1 PP Gift (Let's face it, times are tough)
This has to be filled within the next few hours to grab the sale price.
Payment instructions given after group is filled.

1) ccohen322
2)
3)
4)
5)

Post in thread to reserve slot.
Thank you.

I also have the following accounts that I need to get rid off. PM me an offer. Will sell for CHEAP!!

Burnout DLC (all except Party Pack)
Burmout Party Pack
Disgaea 3 DLC (most of them. I will offer a list if interested)
Penny Arcade (both chapters)

Thanks!

Starting a Qore 12 month annual share pm me if interested. $24.99 - $4.99 each

xtylerx
thechicken
open slot
open slot
open slot

Qore is a subscription-based interactive online magazine for the Playstation Network the service offers HD videos, interviews, and behind-the-scenes footage pertaining to upcoming and recently released Playstation 3 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_(series)games. It also offers exclusive access to game demo's, beta's, themes and avatars.http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/beta#Adjective

[quote name='xtylerx']Starting a Qore 12 month annual share pm me if interested. $24.99 - $4.99 each

xtylerx
thechicken
open slot
open slot
open slot

Qore is a subscription-based interactive online magazine for the Playstation Network the service offers HD videos, interviews, and behind-the-scenes footage pertaining to upcoming and recently released Playstation 3 games. It also offers exclusive access to game demo's, beta's, themes and avatars.[/QUOTE]

How will you handle the one-use codes that QORE sometimes sends? Some are for Betas that have a 24hr lock an similar

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Okay, you'd make the fifth member. Ernie, can you still host?[/QUOTE]

Yes I can host my brothers...Give me a couple of minutes to set it up.

Qore Annual Subscription (Started in January '10 and comes with exclusive videos, themes/wallpapers and more!)
High Velocity Bowling
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Madden NFL Arcade
Battlefield 1943
Everyday Shooter
Wheel Of Fortune
Uno
Trine
Flower
Smash Cars
Zen Pinball+Street Fighter 2 Table Add-On
Little Big Planet Pirates Of The Carribean Add-On (Costumes & Level Kit)
Bioshock 2 Gamestop Pre-Order 2 Bonus Characters (both available to use for online multiplayer)
God Of War 3 Demo
Netflix (Yes, you can get a disc free from netflix or from a new ps3 as they come included)

I want to get Fat Princess and also Ratchet & Clank Quest For Booty soon. PM me if you are looking to join a long term group as this is the only group I will be in so it will be my primary one and only. I will not sell a slot so you can purchase just 1 game! The idea of my group is longterm and it has many benefits. I still have $19.58 on my account for future purchases as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ernie']Yes I can host my brothers...Give me a couple of minutes to set it up.[/QUOTE]

I already set up the account.

1. Devil May Cry
2. doucheland
3. best1here
4. Ernie
5.glemtvapen

I am going to buy the online game code for the flow dlc on amazon.com. http://www.amazon.com/flOw-Expansio..._3?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1266179072&sr=8-3

Well my fellow gamers, pm me and I'll reply back with the email address to send the money.

[quote name='Ernie']I already set up the account.

1. Devil May Cry
2. doucheland
3. best1here
4. Ernie
5.glemtvapen

I am going to buy the online game code for the flow dlc on amazon.com. http://www.amazon.com/flOw-Expansio..._3?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1266179072&sr=8-3

Well my fellow gamers, pm me and I'll reply back with the email address to send the money.[/QUOTE]

PM'ed
[quote name='Brockothoko']im interested in the flower group,

How many User Accounts can you have on one system is it 16 ?[/QUOTE]

Yes

[quote name='Jmclark']Quick question about this. I've gameshared quite a bit, and have a few accounts on my PS3. My PS3 has been freezing quite a bit with MW2, and Sony suggests that I restore the settings. However, it says that if I do, then all the PSN settings are restored.

Does that mean that I have to go back and get all the account info for those games if I want them back?[/QUOTE]

this isnt the forum for this but yes it will delete all your login info. check this webpage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZWye1CLTVo
if you re freezing alot you might want to backup the data on your ps3. try restoring file data and and rebuilding the ps3 database before you restore default settings if it you dont remember your passwords. if you remember them stop being so lazy. if everthing above doesn't work reformat the ps3 which will delete everything and if that doesn't work i hope you have a warranty.

I also have the following accounts that I need to get rid off. PM me an offer. Will sell for CHEAP!!

Disgaea 3 DLC (most of them. I will offer a list if interested)
Penny Arcade (both chapters)

Thanks!

[quote name='deathgrip999']why buy worms when you can trade for it! i have worms and noby noby boy for those interested in trading.[/QUOTE]
bump- Still looking to trade 3 slots open

selling my share of

echochrome--2.00
little big planet--pirates costumes and creater pack--2.00

pm me if interested first come first served got 1 share of each to get rid of

[quote name='carpwrist']Looking to join/start a Burnout Paradise Bundle group.
$30 / 5 = $6 per person.
PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]
pm sent.

I have a question. If I delete a user account in my PS3, does that stop me from accessing DLC or games associated with that account?

My accounts are starting to pile up.

[quote name='glemtvapen']I have a question. If I delete a user account in my PS3, does that stop me from accessing DLC or games associated with that account?

My accounts are starting to pile up.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you will be unable to access content owned by that account. However, your system will still be activated, UNLESS you go into account management and deactivate it first.

There is a limit of 16 user accounts on one PS3.

[quote name='glemtvapen']I have a question. If I delete a user account in my PS3, does that stop me from accessing DLC or games associated with that account?

My accounts are starting to pile up.[/QUOTE]

Yep.

$30 / 5 = $6 per person.

1. carpwrist
2. Ernie

$30 / 5 = $6 per person.

PM sent. Thanks in advance

$30 / 5 = $6 per person.

I am interested, thanks!

[quote name='ccohen322']Flower - PSN Gameshare
Cost: $1 PP Gift (Let's face it, times are tough)
This has to be filled within the next few hours to grab the sale price.
Payment instructions given after group is filled.

1) ccohen322
2)
3)
4)
5)

Post in thread to reserve slot.
Thank you.[/QUOTE]
I am down for this.

[quote name='carpwrist']1. carpwrist
2. Ernie
5.[/QUOTE]
Slots filled. Details will come this week.
1. carpwrist
2. Ernie
3. vertdogggg
4. snoturtle
5. - reserved-

My apologies to alt0191, intoxicated662, and baoweezie. If you guys can get two more you'd have your own group.

ok i haven't done this before but would like to see if anyone would like to go in on the resident evil collection 1-3 cost is $22 plus tax. so roughly $5 a person if we get 5. i can host or someone else with more experience can and i will paypal them

[quote name='tkottikas']ok i haven't done this before but would like to see if anyone would like to go in on the resident evil collection 1-3 cost is $22 plus tax. so roughly $5 a person if we get 5. i can host or someone else with more experience can and i will paypal them[/QUOTE]

avoid tax by creating your account in a state that doesn't charge tax, like california

I'm looking to start a Valkyria Chronicles DLC gameshare group. The three DLC are currently on sale until 2/18 for $9.99. That means it's $2 per share.

1. tenchim86
2. glemtvapen
3. doucheland
4. gmsick

One more slot open. Post here or PM me. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rpnguyen']avoid tax by creating your account in a state that doesn't charge tax, like california[/QUOTE]

thanks, wasn't sure if they used billing address for tax

selling my share of

echochrome
little big planet--pirates costumes and creater pack

both accounts are seperate single accounts make me an offer i just want to clear them from my ps3....make an offer for one of them or both of them.

pm me if interested first come first served got 1 share of each to get rid of

HAVE:

1 share remaining (all on one account):
Battlefield 1942
Bionic Commando: Re-armed
Trine
Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos
Magic Orbz Bundle
LBP Monster Costume pack
Wheel of Fortune
Pixel Junk Shooter
.detuned
Matt Hazard: Bloodbath and Beyond

4 Shares Remaining (same account as above):
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops +Plus

Pick and choose... or all for $100 (or best offer).

[quote name='tenchim86']I'm looking to start a Valkyria Chronicles DLC gameshare group. The three DLC are currently on sale until 2/18 for $9.99. That means it's $2 per share.

1. tenchim86
2. glemtvapen
3. doucheland
4. gmsick

One more slot open. Post here or PM me. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

PM Sent.

[quote name='tenchim86']I'm looking to start a Valkyria Chronicles DLC gameshare group. The three DLC are currently on sale until 2/18 for $9.99. That means it's $2 per share.

1. tenchim86
2. glemtvapen
3. doucheland
4. gmsick

One more slot open. Post here or PM me. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

All slots filled. Payment info sent. Thanks.

Qore Annual Subscription (Started in January '10 and comes with exclusive videos, themes/wallpapers and more!)
High Velocity Bowling
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Madden NFL Arcade
Battlefield 1943
Everyday Shooter
Wheel Of Fortune
Uno
Trine
Flower
Smash Cars
Zen Pinball+Street Fighter 2 Table Add-On
Little Big Planet Pirates Of The Carribean Add-On (Costumes & Level Kit)
Bioshock 2 Gamestop Pre-Order 2 Bonus Characters (both available to use for online multiplayer)
God Of War 3 Demo
Netflix (Yes, you can get a disc free from netflix or from a new ps3 as they come included)

I want to get Fat Princess and also Ratchet & Clank Quest For Booty soon. PM me if you are looking to join a long term group as this is the only group I will be in so it will be my primary one and only. I also want to buy DLC For Cod MW2, Burnout Paradise and a few other games so if you're looking for dlc add-ons pm me. I still have $19.58 on my account for future purchases as well.

[quote name='carpwrist']Slots filled. Details will come this week.
1. carpwrist
2. Ernie
3. vertdogggg
4. snoturtle
5. - reserved-

My apologies to alt0191, intoxicated662, and baoweezie. If you guys can get two more you'd have your own group.[/QUOTE]

Alt0191, intoxicated662, and baoweezie,

If you still need someone, I'll join in.

Let me know.

i'm interested in sharing critter crunch in exchange for flower. Please pm message me thanks. i also have other games so if you have flower and are looking for a trade, let me know!

[quote name='halfbent']Have a gameshare with the following; $4 a share:

PixelJunk Racer
PixelJunk Monsters
PixelJunk Eden
LBP Pirates Level Pack
LBP Pirates Costumes[/QUOTE]

Two slots left. :)

Have up for Gameshare:
Ton of Rock Band Songs -
Chinese Democracy Album
AC DC Live Track Pack
Nirvana Pack (Come As You Are, Smells like teen spirit, Lithium)
Rise Agaubst Pack
Yngwie Malstreem Pack
New Fang
Iron Maiden songs
Evanescence Pack
Juke Box hero
lots of single songs, in rock/metal categories. Theres about 40-50 songs in total, all of which I paid about $100 for
I'm looking for $15 via paypal, amazon gift card, credit card, or anything like that. Let me know if you are interested - Has never been gameshared before.

[quote name='mSoul01']Alt0191, intoxicated662, and baoweezie,

If you still need someone, I'll join in.

Let me know.[/QUOTE]

i'll make a group, so it would be me you and i might have a slot for my friend if he wants in, thats 3, i'll pm Alt0191, intoxicated662 to see if they still want in. i'll let you know once i know everyones decision. also, does anyone know what state i could use as the address so they wont take tax? i live in a state that takes tax and if i use my cc to pay for it would i still have to pay tax even after using a address that doesnt take it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back