CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Hostile']Is there any groups open for the Borderlands - The Secret Armory of General Knoxx DLC? Might also be interested in Mad Moxxi DLC.[/QUOTE]

If you want to make a group and purchase ALL three DLC (Knoxx, Moxxi, and Dr. Ned) count me in! If not, disregard this post.

yes you can share the uncharted 2 mp pack, don't know about the comics since I never purchase them but I would think so. oh and yes, they're late on updating the psn store but that is why we can't complain much since it's a free online service. xbl updates by the early morning, psn store until the evening but oh well gotta wait

[quote name='t0rment0r']Willing to host a LONG TERM Uncharted 2 DLC group, starting with what's already come out. If you're not willing to get EVERYTHING that comes out for U2, please don't bother.
Price per share would be $2.20, includes the Multiplayer pack Bundle and the Heroes Pack (The skins)
Interested parties please PM me.

1.-t0rment0r
2.-Darklighter
3.-cervantez015 (SD)
4.-afterburning (SD)
5.-
[/QUOTE]

Just one available. C'mon, people!

What's the general understanding with unlockable dlc? The MLB 10 The Show Classic Stadiums Pack which is for sale at the PSN store and was given with preorders turns out to be an unlock code, so there was nothing to download. I didn't realize it was an unlock until after I entered the code on a PSN account I don't play with, so of course it doesn't work when I sign in with my other gaming account. It also requires being online to access the stadiums, dumb.

This makes me wonder about the code included with Battlefield Bad Company 2. I haven't entered that info that entitles upcoming downloadable maps so I was hoping somebody might know how it works so I don't screw that up too, thanks.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Anyone planning on setting up a GameShare for the Penny Arcade bundle? If so, I'd love to be included.[/QUOTE]

If anyone wants to start a group up, count me in also!

There's 2/5 people willing to join!

Starting a pixeljunk sharing group, and also only join this if you plan on staying longterm to buy any other pixeljunk games and expansions that come out.

Monsters, Eden, and Racers - $19.99
Shooter - $9.99
Monsters Encore - $5.99
Eden Encore - $5.99

Total - $41.96, or $8.39 per person with 5 shares.

- dbgtboy
- friend of mine (he is not on this site)
- empty
- empty
- empty

3 spots left, pm me and/or write over here to get included in the group

I guess I am starting a group for Burnout Paradise + DLC content. Cost is $30 / 5 will be $6 each.

1. Me
2. **** OPEN ****
3. mbounouk
4. ChaosKnight
5. vherub

Someone backed out...1 open slot

Send me a PM if interested.

[quote name='n4styn4t3']I want 2 shares of Penny Arcade if someone wants to host.[/QUOTE]

I've never hosted before and I don't really like that responsibility on my shoulders, I could see myself fucking up and things go to shit. Talk about lack of confidence? I have however participated in groups where I wasn't the host --- successfully, I might add.

Anyway, if you need two shares, I need one, and the person above me needs one, all we need is one more person PLUS a host. This could work!

Any takers?

have shares of
resident evil direct cut
lbp water kit
red alert classic
fat princess
high volocity bowling
syphon filter 1
kz map 1
tmnt
socom(whole account)
flower
and a few more

I'll host the Penny arcade bundle @$14.99/$3.00 each. It looks like we have 5 slots already:

iamthekiller
CaptainJoel
mbounouk
n4styn4t3 (two shares)
n4styn4t3

I'll PM you guys now.

Update: just waiting on payment from n4styn4t3

Last edited by a moderator:
My PixelJunk group is now full. Thanks for everyone that showed interest in the group.

1. PenguinoMF
2. MasterMetall (GameTZ)
3. evilboi
4. Denzalo
5. kurrptsenate

I'll send a message to everyone in the group with my paypal email and we can get going.

[quote name='arnoldhead']Looking for all the Borderlands DLC, or maybe just the two besides Mad Moxxi.[/QUOTE]

I'd be up for joining a group for all of the dlc for borderlands

I am starting a GameShare for Penny Arcade Episodes 1 & 2
$3.00 A SHARE

I AM ONLY ACCEPTING AMAZON PAYMENTS UNLESS U WANT TO SPEND $5 for a AMAZON GiftCard . Even if you spent $5 it is still cheaper than $15 :D
GO HERE FOR MORE INFO: www.amazon.com/payments

1.AndrewsAwesome4
2.MY FRIEND

[quote name='dbgtboy']Starting a pixeljunk sharing group, and also only join this if you plan on staying longterm to buy any other pixeljunk games and expansions that come out.

Monsters, Eden, and Racers - $19.99
Shooter - $9.99
Monsters Encore - $5.99
Eden Encore - $5.99

Total - $41.96, or $8.39 per person with 5 shares.

- dbgtboy
- empty
- empty
- empty

3 spots left, pm me and/or write over here to get included in the group[/QUOTE]

I'd love to get in

pixel junk group current members:

- dbgtboy
- firex1
- Sito
- empty

1 more spot left, whoever asks first will get it.

I am starting a GameShare for Penny Arcade Episodes 1 & 2
$3.00 A SHARE

I AM ONLY ACCEPTING AMAZON PAYMENTS UNLESS U WANT TO SPEND $5 for a AMAZON GiftCard . Even if you spent $5 it is still cheaper than $15

1.AndrewsAwesome4
2.MY FRIEND
3.Bouncin Penguin

ONLY 2 MORE HURRY !!!

[quote name='evilboi']who wanna get super puzzle fighter II for $4.99 on PSN?[/QUOTE]

I want to. Just $1 a share. We need 3 more!

[quote name='cytmike']Yes I can host. We have 4 people now I suppose?[/QUOTE]

super puzzle fighter II for $4.99 game share group
-cytmike
-evilboi
-smarkbran
-open
-open

I am starting a GameShare for PENNY ARCADE EPISODES BUNDLE !!!
$3.00 A SHARE

I AM ONLY ACCEPTING AMAZON PAYMENTS UNLESS U WANT TO SPEND $5 for a AMAZON GiftCard . Even if you spent $5 it is still cheaper than $15

1.AndrewsAwesome4
2.MY FRIEND
3.groz24

ONLY 2 LEFT , PM me if you wanna join in ALL THE FUN :D

I have a group of friends I game share with. If i decide to get a slim and get rid of my current PS3, what happens to the games we shared? Is there anyway to get the games they purchased and I downloaded on my new PS3?

[quote name='DomLando']I have a group of friends I game share with. If i decide to get a slim and get rid of my current PS3, what happens to the games we shared? Is there anyway to get the games they purchased and I downloaded on my new PS3?[/QUOTE]

You need to deactivate all the content before you sell your current ps3. It would be smart to do that, even if you weren't planning to get a new one.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Anyone making a Lost in Nightmares/Desperate Struggle share?[/QUOTE]
Again asking if anyone has a share or would like to start a share of the Resident Evil 5 DLC without the Chris and Sheva skins.

[quote name='ma']Is COD Classic shareable? Not looking to create a group, just wondering if it's safe to download my buddy's copy.[/QUOTE]
Yep, I have a shared copy.

Burnout Paradise + DLC group is now FULL and complete

1. Me
2. Denzalo
3. mbounouk
4. ChaosKnight
5. vherub

Thanks everyone for making my first gameshare a good experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back