CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long term gameshare group, one more slot left open. Jump in now if you're interested, we're going to start purchasing soon with or without that 5th slot filled. We're up for just about anything, but especially most of the newer releases. Our first purchase will be the Blue Toad Murder Files. PM me for more info

[quote name='StrikeZero']I'll join in for the Borderlands DLC.
5. BankaiBeech[/QUOTE]

Crap, a long-time friend who I told could get whatever he wanted off the account a long time ago just told me he bought Borderlands yesterday and took one of the DLs for each of the 3 DLCs. This means that either the last person in the group (StrikeZero/BankaiBeech) doesn't get in or that you guys just form your own group. If that is what you guys want to do, I understand. Sorry if I caused any trouble. If you still want in, I'm game for that too, just one less DL, same price for everyone though.

Starting up a LT no vote Rock Band DLC group. $20 first month $10 each month after that. You get what you like with the money you put in. 3 slots are open.

[quote name='Irsaan']Crap, a long-time friend who I told could get whatever he wanted off the account a long time ago just told me he bought Borderlands yesterday and took one of the DLs for each of the 3 DLCs. This means that either the last person in the group (StrikeZero/BankaiBeech) doesn't get in or that you guys just form your own group. If that is what you guys want to do, I understand. Sorry if I caused any trouble. If you still want in, I'm game for that too, just one less DL, same price for everyone though.[/QUOTE]

And when I went off on him because I was gonna sell the other spots, he told me he also let his girlfriend's brother DL just Knoxx because he wanted it and already had the others. Now I understand why people just use dummy accounts instead of their actual accounts. Again, I'm sorry guys. Just pretend I never popped in here and wasted your time.

[quote name='Irsaan']And when I went off on him because I was gonna sell the other spots, he told me he also let his girlfriend's brother DL just Knoxx because he wanted it and already had the others. Now I understand why people just use dummy accounts instead of their actual accounts. Again, I'm sorry guys. Just pretend I never popped in here and wasted your time.[/QUOTE]
You could ask them to deactivate your account on their systems, or at least the friend's girlfriend's brother.

[quote name='GameOverSuckas']Quote:

It's for the 3 Borderlands DLC. $6 a person and you get all 3:

The Secret Armory of General Knoxx
Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot
Zombie Island of Dr. Ned

1. Irsaan (Leader) Cancelled
2. RicePig
3. GameOverSuckas
4. GameOverSuckas friend
BankaiBeech

[/QUOTE]
UPDATE !!!!!

FOCK!

Well piss on it.. of those in our group to get the 3 Borderlands DLC's who just wants to pay an extra $1.50 with a total cost of $7.50 to each person instead of $6 and get all three map packs I'm not hosting because I use a credit card.. any other of our crowd wanna? $7.50 instead of $30 is still a steal

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GameOverSuckas']UPDATE !!!!!

FOCK!

Well piss on it.. of those in our group to get the 3 Borderlands DLC's who just wants to pay an extra $1.50 with a total cost of $7.50 to each person instead of $6 and get all three map packs I'm not hosting because I use a credit card.. any other of our crowd wanna? $7.50 instead of $30 is still a steal[/QUOTE]

OR is there one more person that wants in on this group??

GameOverSuckas;7010715 I'm not hosting because I use a credit card.. any other of our crowd wanna?[COLOR=Lime said:

There is a button on the "billing information" screen to completely remove your card info, change the address after that and the account is completely clean.

[quote name='halfbent']There is a button on the "billing information" screen to completely remove your card info, change the address after that and the account is completely clean.[/QUOTE]

Thanks but that is my main thing for everything I'm not focking with it... That's like letting someone drive my car or tap my girl.. hell no haha

Have 2 shares left for:
Resident Evil 5:
Lost in Nightmares
Desperate Escape
Versus Online
$15 value+tax

looking for $3.30 a share. PM me if interested.

FOCK!

Well piss on it.. of those in our group to get the 3 Borderlands DLC's who just wants to pay an extra $1.50 with a total cost of $7.50 to each person instead of $6 and get all three map packs I'm not hosting because I use a credit card.. any other of our crowd wanna? $7.50 instead of $30 is still a steal[/QUOTE]
bump

Starting a group for the set of 3 Call of Duty WaW map packs. Price is $25. So that is $5 per person.

1. Dawg26
2 Skylinersx
3. Risin
4. Doomtime

1 spot left

i will start a blue toad murder file group for all 3 episodes .....i think its $14.99 so $3 each ill update when i find out for sure?
also hamster ball its $10 so $2 each
so.....
$5.00 each member for this game share (blue toad murder files and hamster ball)

i will host

1.best1here
2.open
3.open
4.open
5.open
p.m. me

[quote name='Irsaan']Crap, a long-time friend who I told could get whatever he wanted off the account a long time ago just told me he bought Borderlands yesterday and took one of the DLs for each of the 3 DLCs. This means that either the last person in the group (StrikeZero/BankaiBeech) doesn't get in or that you guys just form your own group. If that is what you guys want to do, I understand. Sorry if I caused any trouble. If you still want in, I'm game for that too, just one less DL, same price for everyone though.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Irsaan']And when I went off on him because I was gonna sell the other spots, he told me he also let his girlfriend's brother DL just Knoxx because he wanted it and already had the others. Now I understand why people just use dummy accounts instead of their actual accounts. Again, I'm sorry guys. Just pretend I never popped in here and wasted your time.[/QUOTE]

FOCK!

Hey fellas, check your PMs. I think we can work something out.

Need for Speed Shift DLC $9.99

Exotics:
7 new cars
New map
New Trophies

http://www.videogamer.com/videos/need_for_speed_shift_exotic_racing_series_car_pack_dlc_trailer.html?type=hi

Who wants in on this ? With 5 way split that's getting this for $2..
a STEAL!!

[quote name='DAWG26']Starting a group for the set of 3 Call of Duty WaW map packs. Price is $25. So that is $5 per person.

1. Dawg26
2 Skylinersx
3. Risin
4. Doomtime

1 spot left
__________________[/QUOTE]

I'll take it if still available!

Starting a share of the Bioshock Challenge Rooms, $10/5, $2 a share Paypal (or if you have a slot, I will buy it)

1. spicymchaggis182
2. Mixer236
3. Tdwp_do0d

[quote name='GameOverSuckas']
Need for Speed Shift DLC $9.99

Exotics:
7 new cars
New map
New Trophies

http://www.videogamer.com/videos/need_for_speed_shift_exotic_racing_series_car_pack_dlc_trailer.html?type=hi

Who wants in on this ? With 5 way split that's getting this for $2..
a STEAL!!
[/QUOTE]
bump

we still need a 5th member for dj hero dlc group
the first 2 song packs are already bought and ready for download
eminem jayz pack is being purchased next
total cost for 5th member to get in $5 and will get all 3 downloads

i will start a blue toad murder file group for all 3 episodes .....i think its $14.99 so $3 each ill update when i find out for sure?
so.....
(if people dont want both games let me know and i can split them into 2 diffarant groups, im just trying to save user spots on my ps3.)

i will host

1.best1here
2.Morphx2
3.open
4.open
5.open
p.m. me

Anyone want to start a share for the Qore Annual Subscription. I think is $24.99 so that would be $5 each or so?

Looking to purchase and gameshare the following:
DLC:
Killzone 2
Street Fighter 4 + Super Street Fighter 4
Beatles Rock Band
Call Of Duty MW2
Heavy Rain
God of War 3
Resident Evil 5
Grand Theft Auto 4 Episodes

Full Games:
Fret Nice
Battle Fantasia

I am setting up a new group to snag some stuff that is on sale. Here is what I am going to add to the account:

Burnout Paradise Complete DLC pack (does not include game itself)
Street Fighter IV complete alternate costume pack (can be used in both SFIV and Super SFIV)
God of War 3 Gamecrazy Exclusive Forgotten Warrior Skin (uber RAREZ since most Gamecrazy are now closed)

Looking for $6 each per share via Paypal gift. Send me a PM if interested.

[quote name='jfaneuf']Anyone want to start a share for the Core Annual Subscription. I think is $24.99 so that would be $5 each or so?[/QUOTE]

You mean the qore magazine sub.

Dammit! I really want to get Dragon Age Awakening so I might a well start my own group. $8 per share. If the group wants, we can pickup return to ostagar as well b/c I heard equipment from RTO can be carried over to Awakening. That would be an additional dollar.
1. glemtvapen

[quote name='glemtvapen']Dammit! I really want to get Dragon Age Awakening so I might a well start my own group. $8 per share. If the group wants, we can pickup return to ostagar as well b/c I heard equipment from RTO can be carried over to Awakening. That would be an additional dollar.
1. glemtvapen
5.[/QUOTE]

so this game is sharable? just looking for a confirmation. didnt notice anything in this thread one way or another yet. 70% or so through the main game so this would be nice to get...

[quote name='floormat']so this game is sharable? just looking for a confirmation. didnt notice anything in this thread one way or another yet. 70% or so through the main game so this would be nice to get...[/QUOTE]

You can do the $20 EA deal for awakenings to be 100% sure, which you can sell later if you choose to.

[quote name='floormat']so this game is sharable? just looking for a confirmation. didnt notice anything in this thread one way or another yet. 70% or so through the main game so this would be nice to get...[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure it is. I don't think it will have a 24hr lock.

The -$20 deal at the EA store is highly tempting, but I'd rather just pay $8-9.

Anyone want to start a share for the Qore Annual Subscription. I think is $24.99 so that would be $5 each or so?

Qore is a subscription-based interactive online magazine for the Playstation Network the service offers HD videos, interviews, and behind-the-scenes footage pertaining to upcoming and recently released Playstation 3 games. It also offers exclusive access to game demo's, beta's, themes and avatars.

[quote name='spicymchaggis182']Starting a share of the Bioshock Challenge Rooms, $10/5, $2 a share Paypal (or if you have a slot, I will buy it)

1. spicymchaggis182
2. Mixer236
3. Tdwp_do0d
[/QUOTE]

im interested

[quote name='jfaneuf']Anyone want to start a share for the Qore Annual Subscription. I think is $24.99 so that would be $5 each or so?

Qore is a subscription-based interactive online magazine for the Playstation Network the service offers HD videos, interviews, and behind-the-scenes footage pertaining to upcoming and recently released Playstation 3 games. It also offers exclusive access to game demo's, beta's, themes and avatars.[/QUOTE]
The only problem is the demo's, beta's, themes and avatars are 1 time use. I gameshared an account with someone who had a Qore episode and when I tried to download their extras through qore is said they had already been redeemed. Just my experience so I could be wrong.

so.....
(if people dont want both games let me know and i can split them into 2 diffarant groups, im just trying to save user spots on my ps3.)

i will host

1.best1here
2.Morphx2
3.Brockothoko
4.msriflegirl
5.open
p.m. me

[quote name='TylDurden']The only problem is the demo's, beta's, themes and avatars are 1 time use. I gameshared an account with someone who had a Qore episode and when I tried to download their extras through qore is said they had already been redeemed. Just my experience so I could be wrong.[/QUOTE]

That's good to know, thank you!

Starting a share of the Bioshock Challenge Rooms, $10/5, $2 a share Paypal (or if you have a slot, I will buy it)

1. spicymchaggis182
2. Mixer236
3. Tdwp_do0d
4. asthmatic
5.rpnguyen

Looks like we have 5 now, DLC purchased and I will send out pm's to everyone.

[quote name='equax']Looking for a group that has or plan to purchase the MW2 map pack. No way in hell will I spend 15 bucks for 5 maps.[/QUOTE]

Let's do it

[quote name='best1here']i will start a blue toad murder file group for all 3 episodes .....i think its $14.99 so $3 each ill update when i find out for sure?
so.....

i will host

1.best1here
2.Morphx2
3.open
4.open
5.open
p.m. me[/QUOTE]

PM Sent

[quote name='t0rment0r']Just got Fallout 3.

Anybody wants to GameShare the expansions? PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

PM'ed you...please let me know if there are spots left.

[quote name='equax']Looking for a group that has or plan to purchase the MW2 map pack. No way in hell will I spend 15 bucks for 5 maps.[/QUOTE]
sure :D any idea as to when ps3 owners get the map pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back