CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
STILL looking for 2 people who would like in the dj hero dlc group
cost to join $4.40 for all 3 downloads, (has no one here played dj hero? its a+)

DJ Hero - Extended Mix Pack - $5.99
DJ Hero - David Guetta Mix Pack 1 - $7.99

these are bought and have been downloaded by other members ready to download by you

purchasing friday morning 4/9/10
eminem vs. jayz pack -- 7.99

[quote name='best1here']3rd day waiting from dobaby still no game and still no refund??[/QUOTE]ok you just sent me the info to send your 3$ to. but i just got back online from being here all day waiting for your message, once again i had to wait for you to send me yourr paypal info , and retard how could i just do a refund if you sent the money to a member in my groups account.? and it hasnt been 3 days , because you just sent your info last night and i just now got back online. so you post crap about me when you where the guy that was neever online to get my info to dl my game, so now fuck you and the pig the pooped you out:applause:
and remember i was online sending you message saying im waiting for you so i can send my log in info, i also said leave me a time to meet here and you said you couldnt leave a time. the other people a made deals with had no problem setting a meeting time, its my account and my rules
i buy all my games myself so its not up to a gamer to tell me what to do with my info

[quote name='drobaby']ok you just sent me the info to send your 3$ to. but i just got back online from being here all day waiting for your message, once again i had to wait for you to send me yourr paypal info , and retard how could i just do a refund if you sent the money to a member in my groups account.? and it hasnt been 3 days , because you just sent your info last night and i just now got back online. so you post crap about me when you where the guy that was neever online to get my info to dl my game, so now fuck you and the pig the pooped you out:applause:
and remember i was online sending you message saying im waiting for you so i can send my log in info, i also said leave me a time to meet here and you said you couldnt leave a time. the other people a made deals with had no problem setting a meeting time, its my account and my rules
i buy all my games myself so its not up to a gamer to tell me whta to do with my info[/QUOTE]

Just tagging this so I know never to deal with you in a gameshare or trade.

Hey guys, just a quick question, is the GTA Episodes available next week shareable bya group or is it locked to a single PS3 or 24 hour lock?

[quote name='jgiovanni']Hey guys, just a quick question, is the GTA Episodes available next week shareable bya group or is it locked to a single PS3 or 24 hour lock?[/QUOTE]

I want to know the same thing because I really want to share between my friend and 2 other people but I dont know if I can :(

[quote name='drobaby']ok you just sent me the info to send your 3$ to. but i just got back online from being here all day waiting for your message, once again i had to wait for you to send me yourr paypal info , and retard how could i just do a refund if you sent the money to a member in my groups account.? and it hasnt been 3 days , because you just sent your info last night and i just now got back online. so you post crap about me when you where the guy that was neever online to get my info to dl my game, so now fuck you and the pig the pooped you out:applause:
i buy all my games myself so its not up to a gamer to tell me what to do with my info[/QUOTE]

That's why Kurrpts said you were doing it wrong. You're not supposed to gameshare with your own personal account. You're supposed to create a new account to buy the DLC and give the others access and leave it alone. It's not one and done. They shared the cost, why do you get to be in control and deny them access? Clearly, you don't care what anyone else thinks, but it appears you've killed any chance of doing gamesharing around here again. I know that each time you post, someone will tell people not to gameshare with you. I do have a question for you, though. On the not caring scale, is flushed poop above or below regular poop sitting in the bowl?

you better believe I will

I'm actually glad everyone is jumping on this band wagon. If the users band together, acts like this will be forced to cease and desist, or find somewhere else. Either way, its a win-win for this community.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']you better believe I will

I'm actually glad everyone is jumping on this band wagon. If the users band together, acts like this will be forced to cease and desist, or find somewhere else. Either way, its a win-win for this community.[/QUOTE]
i could care less how you or anyone else feels, like i said i buy all my games myself so i win loser. your just a internet fan-kid thats want to fight on the net because you get punked in your daily life. the guy claims he cant give me a time to meet him here so fuck him and fuck you all the other guys i dealed with had no problem setting a time and meeting here,
dueces

#1 : Definitely not a kid and haven't been for 10 years
#2 : I don't get "punked", nor have I ever
#3 : Your grammar is so piss-poor that it's living proof our school system has failed yet another person
#4 : You lose as each subsequent post causes more and more people to black-ball you from their gameshares.

This is precisely my goal, so it's a definite win. Each time someone new realizes you are a worthless member of CAG, I score another small victory in ostracizing a douche that shouldn't be allowed internet access.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']#1 : Definitely not a kid and haven't been for 10 years
#2 : I don't get "punked", nor have I ever
#3 : Your grammar is so piss-poor that it's living proof our school system has failed yet another person
#4 : You lose as each subsequent post causes more and more people to black-ball you from their gameshares.

This is precisely my goal, so it's a definite win. Each time someone new realizes you are a worthless member of CAG, I score another small victory in ostracizing a douche that shouldn't be allowed internet access.[/QUOTE]so you would lose sleep? guess what i wont mis a wink of sleep
and why would i care about not gameshareing here? duh remmeber i buy all my games myself. so your attempt to look educated makes you look like you cant read or understand that i buy all my games myself so it is pointless for me to trade here, and op knows what happen and he just gimped his self whith his foolish act,, also smarty pant if you look 3 or 4 pages back i posted to him asking when can he be onlins ect ect, he never replied so yea i guess you just get a rush off internet brawls, so this is your last snack from me troll, im off to trade else where

It's sad to see someone that has been a member for a couple years just completely not care about the community. Good luck dro, I don't think you'll be seeing many more gameshares going on.

^ I agree.
@drobaby just give up on gs, your rep is ruined on this site.

Btw does anyone have a share for noby noby boy? Pm me of anyone does.

Well yea. In order for you to change your behavior, you'd have to wake up and realize you're a douche. Unfortunately, that realization rarely happens and you are stuck with a mediocre sense of self. Hopefully someday you'll realize it's not the "dro-baby" show and you can move on in your maturation process.

I can dream can't I lol

[quote name='halfbent']It's sad to see someone that has been a member for a couple years just completely not care about the community. Good luck dro, I don't think you'll be seeing many more gameshares going on.[/QUOTE]
no i love the site but i just dont use it to post. op knows what happen but you dont,,,
1st off when me and him made the deal i found out i cant transfer money until my paypal account is linked to a bank account. so the money he sent he sent to my group member so i cant do a simple refund . i ask for his payppal info which he sent to me last night while i was sleeping even though i asked for it that morning and waited all day for his reply for the last 2 days and no reply. i also told him to just leave me a meeting time and i would be here to send him the dl info and he said he cant leave a time so i then offered to send him 3 bucks back but i just got his info this morning and seen his retardedness all 9 or 10 other cag members i dealed with had no problem meeting me here on there set time to be here

Yes, I surmised that from the rest of the posts here. That doesn't change anything that you arbitrarily make up "rules" that are completely different mechanically and logistically than every single other person that shares in this thread. I've been through a good amount of other gameshare trades and yours is the only one that was a headache. Enough so that I didn't even care to contact you to go through it once to deactivate the account, and probably again later after I upgraded my hdd. Good luck man (with both your sentence "structure" and your gameshares,) that's all I've got to say.

[quote name='best1here']STILL looking for 2 people who would like in the dj hero dlc group
cost to join $4.40 for all 3 downloads, (has no one here played dj hero? its a+)

DJ Hero - Extended Mix Pack - $5.99
DJ Hero - David Guetta Mix Pack 1 - $7.99

these are bought and have been downloaded by other members ready to download by you

purchasing friday morning 4/9/10
eminem vs. jayz pack -- 7.99[/QUOTE]

Send me a PM and count me in if there is still an opening! Thanks bro!

drobaby,

After you post something online take a moment to re-read it, maybe you can correct your spelling and grammatical errors and re-structure your sentences in a way that can be read by others.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Is there a way to have CAG email you when there's been a new post in one of your social groups?[/QUOTE]Yes, and it's quite easy.

sse-sgs.png

Then just set it to email you notifications.

I am looking for a game share with some lbp dlc specifically Chinese New Year, Groundhog Day, Valentines Day, and festive goodies pack. lemme know...

I am starting a gameshare for PS3 exclusive titles only. I started this post on GTZ, this is what I listed there:

PS3 Exclusive GameShare Group

Rules for the Group:

1) Games purchased will be exclusive to the PSN (games also out on PC don't count)
2) Games will be added on a 3 to 5 vote
3) Initial buy-in can be discussed by the members here.

I will purchase the games and but PSN store credit with it so I don't have to add and remove a credit card on this account. A $20 buy-in would be ideal but it is up for debate.

Members:

1) ZForce915
2)
3)
4)
5)

Anyone interested in something like this?

[quote name='jgiovanni']Hey guys, just a quick question, is the GTA Episodes available next week shareable bya group or is it locked to a single PS3 or 24 hour lock?[/QUOTE]
good question.. is 24 hour locked dlc still possible up to 5 consoles?

I am looking to get $10 via amazon gift card for this account so PM me if you are interested.

I have 1 share left on this account:

Call Of Duty 4 Variety Map Pack
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Mortal Kombat II (not available for purchase anymore so this is Rare to get)
Calling All Cars
Super Stardust HD Solo Pack
Qore July 2008-July 2009 Membership
Various Themes like Qore, Resistance 2, Killzone 2 and more included

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking to get $15 via amazon gift card for this account so PM me if you are interested.

High Stakes Poker Edition
Rampart
Blast Factor Bundle Pack
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
1942: Joint Strike
Street Fighter Alpha (PS1 Classic)
Street Fighter IV Brawler Costume Pack (From Limited Edition)
Guitar Hero 3 Various DLC Songs
Little Big Planet Various DLC
Rock Band DLC just a few songs

I will also take xbox 360 microsoft points in a trade for either or both accounts in full. Note, i'd take $20 or best offer for a share on both accounts so you'd get 2 shares but 1 per account. Overall, you're getting everything listed for $20 obo and it would be split into 2 accounts. Also, as a bonus for the person who purchases both accounts @ once i'll throw in a God Of War 3 Redeem Code for Apollo FREE. I have sold 1 share of each account to 2 different people and they can vouch to say it is well worth the deal and also that everything is legit and all.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='intoxicated662']I am looking to get $10 via amazon gift card for this account so PM me if you are interested.

Call Of Duty 4 Variety Map Pack
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Mortal Kombat II (not available for purchase anymore so this is Rare to get)
Calling All Cars
Super Stardust HD Solo Pack
Qore July 2008-July 2009 Membership
Various Themes like Qore, Resistance 2, Killzone 2 and more included

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking to get $15 via amazon gift card for this account so PM me if you are interested.

I have 2 shares left on this account:

High Stakes Poker Edition
Rampart
Blast Factor Bundle Pack
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
1942: Joint Strike
Street Fighter Alpha (PS1 Classic)
Street Fighter IV Brawler Costume Pack (From Limited Edition)
Guitar Hero 3 Various DLC Songs
Little Big Planet Various DLC
Rock Band DLC just a few songs

I will also take xbox 360 microsoft points in a trade for either or both accounts in full. Note, i'd take $20 or best offer for a share on each account so you'd get 2 shares but 1 per account.[/QUOTE]

Just bought a share of the first account listed, the transaction went well. He's safe to gameshare with.... Nothing like Drobaby lol.

Slots: [1/5] ($10.00)

Sharing:
Mushroom Wars
Digger HD
TMNT: Turtles in Time

$10 a slot

1. Poshbishounen (main owner)

Our Uncharted 2 DLC group is looking for a 5th and final member. It's $2.30 to join, which covers a fifth of our purchased content so far. The share currently consists of the Drake's Fortune map pack, the Playstation Heroes skin pack, and the Eye of Indra motion comic/2 skin bundle. By joining this group you're committing to pay a 5th of all future U2 DLC. I believe the next pack is coming out around the end of April so it'd be great to get this slot filled by then. Here's a list of our current members:

1. Tdwp_do0d
2. Solid-Snake-Eyes
3. blurrz
4. Dtrain12
5. up for grabs!

PM me or Tdwp_do0d if interested, and we don't pull any shady crap like changing the account password. Thanks!

My Rock Band group now has 4 members. We are looking for a fifth one. Looking to spend $10 a month per person. So you pay for $10 worth of songs, but get $50 worth of songs in return. You get to choose what songs you get with your $10 as well.

Also we are getting the Hendrix album that was just released.

PM me if you're interested.

I have the following shares for sale:

Trine ($3)

PM me if interested.

I also have the following DLC add-ons for trophy collecting. We can either make a full trade or give each other back our accounts:

fl0w Memory pack
Burnout Paradise Party Pack

PM me if interested. Please note that I'm not interested in selling these two shares, only trading or flipping.

I'm also looking to take part in a GTA 4 gameshare or buy a share containing both DLC. I'm also interested in a Heavy Rain DLC share (either single or long-term). I may possibly be interested in Anarchy: Rush Hour and a Killzone 2 map bundle as well depending on the interest here in the thread. PM me if interested.

beware of drobaby do not do any gameshare with this person they ripped me off $3.00 do not send any payments to this paypal [email protected]
here are 2 emails they sent me
--shut the fuck up and wait until i get time or fuck off,are you that stupid that you didnt know that thats not my paypal account, plus you sent your info and im just now getting, so 1 more message from you slow poke and it nighty night for you and who gives a fuck about a website, i buy all my games bro so yea tough titty, --

--hey dumb ass you just blew getting your money for yourself, the day we made the deal is when i found out i cant transfer funds with my account because its not linked to a bank account thats why u sent the money to my group member, and i guy was going to send you your money for me yesterday but i didnt have your paypal adress, now that i have your adress i doubt he wants to trade now so, your just fucked. and you should have just set a meeting time, like during the time your shit talking would could have been meeting up. i dont know what to tell you other then fuck u --

all that over $3.00?? never deal with this person and please help me get the point across that people like this are not welcome here --please send drobaby a message asking them to leave cheapassgamer.......he will rip you off
he said that paypal was his friends but dont trust it either----[email protected]---BAD

[quote name='best1here']beware of drobaby do not do any gameshare with this person they ripped me off $3.00 do not send any payments to this paypal
--shut the fuck up and wait until i get time or fuck off,are you that stupid that you didnt know that thats not my paypal account, plus you sent your info and im just now getting, so 1 more message from you slow poke and it nighty night for you and who gives a fuck about a website, i buy all my games bro so yea tough titty, --

--hey dumb ass you just blew getting your money for yourself, the day we made the deal is when i found out i cant transfer funds with my account because its not linked to a bank account thats why u sent the money to my group member, and i guy was going to send you your money for me yesterday but i didnt have your paypal adress, now that i have your adress i doubt he wants to trade now so, your just fucked. and you should have just set a meeting time, like during the time your shit talking would could have been meeting up. i dont know what to tell you other then fuck u --

all that over $3.00?? never deal with this person and please help me get the point across that people like this are not welcome here --please send drobaby a message asking them to leave cheapassgamer.......he will rip you off
he said that paypal was his friends but dont trust it either------BAD[/QUOTE]
You should report him to one of the mods. They'll most likely break out the banhammer.

[quote name='best1here']beware of drobaby do not do any gameshare with this person they ripped me off $3.00 do not send any payments to this paypal

he said that paypal was his friends but dont trust it either-------BAD[/QUOTE]

I can't believe after all his whining and saying he needed your info to send the money, he just kept it. What a scumbag.

don't worry best1here

if he pops his head in this thread, I'll be on him. If he posts any messages about starting another gameshare, I'll be quick to tell people he's a scammer.

he said that paypal was his friends but dont trust it either-BAD[/QUOTE]

Well that email looked really familar to me so I looked thru my pm's and it doesn't belong to drobaby so at least he was telling the truth about that (I think) I was joining a heavy rain group which was being hosted by a user named Decon. He sent me the paypal info but I had to back out a
t the last minute. They might be working together to scam people but idk so watch out for Decon too.

[quote name='Tdwp_do0d']Well that email looked really familar to me so I looked thru my pm's and it doesn't belong to drobaby so at least he was telling the truth about that (I think) I was joining a heavy rain group which was being hosted by a user named Decon. He sent me the paypal info but I had to back out a
t the last minute. They might be working together to scam people but idk so watch out for Decon too.[/QUOTE]

I can vouch that Decon's Heavy Rain group is good. (Cindaddy can attest to that)

He just dosn't seem to answer PM's though.

[quote name='jgiovanni']I can vouch that Decon's Heavy Rain group is good. (Cindaddy can attest to that)

He just dosn't seem to answer PM's though.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Decon is legit, but that is his paypal. Curious.

[quote name='yourlefthand']in my experience best1here's communication has not always been timely. I would tend to give drobaby a little bit of slack in this case.[/QUOTE]
agreed he said he couldnt give me a time to meet him here, and demanded my account info,which he cant get to hold on to for days at a time.. on top of that i ask for his pay pal info and told him i cant do a refund because he sent the money to a group member for me, he then said use the same paypal account he used to send me the money even though i asked hiim personally for his paypal account, he then again demannded my account, i again said leave me a time like everyone else did and i would be here, but insted he wants to talk shit so fuck him

[quote name='kurrptsenate']don't worry best1here

if he pops his head in this thread, I'll be on him. If he posts any messages about starting another gameshare, I'll be quick to tell people he's a scammer.[/QUOTE]
get a life outside of the box this is the internet if i was a scammer i would make a new account, if i wanted to game share i would make a new account, but i dont need to do any of the above i have made deals whith tons of people here and they all understood my therory of us both being online before they get my info

[quote name='Cindaddy']Agreed. Decon is legit, but that is his paypal. Curious.[/QUOTE]
and yes decon is legit and had nothing to do with this and he had no clue about this all he new is he got the payment with my name attatched, and worstonehere new he sent the money to a group member because i told him in the title put for drobaby, i posted several days ago in this thread asking for his account info he never qouted me or pm me about me asking for his info until like a day in a half later..
worst1here call sony and tell them your gameshare went bad and see what you get, or call your lawyer cause you trashed talked the wrong guy even though i was trying to get you your money , but i got smatrness from you insted of your paypal account info so go play some games like im going to do

[quote name='drobaby']get a life outside of the box this is the internet if i was a scammer i would make a new account, if i wanted to game share i would make a new account, but i dont need to do any of the above i have made deals whith tons of people here and they all understood my therory of us both being online before they get my info[/QUOTE]

You're not gamesharing? Are you making that clear to the people that you not gamesharing with? If your not gamesharing, then you shouldn't be posting here. If you're making deals with people to sell a one-time download, then that's your business. Getting money from others to help pay for games on your own personal account, that only you get to keep, is shady at best. I'm surprised that anyone would have agreed to it unless they were getting a lower price than the gameshare would yield. Again, it's your business what you do with your personal account, but this thread is for gamesharing (which you indicated that you are not doing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back