CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be a party pooper here, But might want to cut down the chat on the eBay accounts in this thread, maybe bring it to PMs. I'm not trying to tell everyone what to do, letting you know..

They were talked about in the PS3 section of this forum before a few times and the thread was locked and deleted.

Since those accounts are funded with stolen credit cards they might be cheap, the accounts get banned fast when the CC company refuses payment and probably aren't safe to have your PS3 registered on.

[quote name='Dammenion']Not to be a party pooper here, But might want to cut down the chat on the eBay accounts in this thread, maybe bring it to PMs. I'm not trying to tell everyone what to do, letting you know..

They were talked about in the PS3 section of this forum before a few times and the thread was locked and deleted.

Since those accounts are funded with stolen credit cards they might be cheap, the accounts get banned fast when the CC company refuses payment and probably aren't safe to have your PS3 registered on.[/QUOTE]
yeah i wouldnt trust it if your paying $20 for $150 worth of stuff there is something wrong....not worth getting your ps3 banned

guys, do not even bother wasting your $ purchasing accounts on ebay they are all a scam. even a guy on my local craigslist is selling the same thing which is a $150 on a psn account (which has to be used within a week or less) for $25-$50. it's too good to be true and I got burned once buying an account like this on ebay a few years ago but for xbl. The person loaded up 4000 ms points and 2 years of xbl and I paid $40 for it to find out after the 2nd month that the account got terminated then I found out that the person on the billing (a woman) filed a dispute with her credit card and microsoft took notice and banned the account. the gamertag no longer exists, when I transfer it from my MU to my HD it shows Corrupt and it is gone forever and all the downloaded items with it are gone too. Just give it up already and end the discussion. Where are the mods at in all this?

I just picked up COD: WAW and I am wondering if anyone has a share of all the map packs to sell? Or if there is a group open that I could get in?

[quote name='smarkbran']I just picked up COD: WAW and I am wondering if anyone has a share of all the map packs to sell? Or if there is a group open that I could get in?[/QUOTE]
id join a COD WAW group also.

Still looking for one more member for the Rock Band download gameshare. It's $10 to join, and we already have the Hendrix album, both Megadeth albums, All the Blue Oyster Cult songs, and the AC/DC pack.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the following on my account:
Wipeout HD + Fury addon
Pixeljunk Shooter
LBP Pirates (levels AND costumes) addons

Please PM me with offers b/c this thread is hard to track ;)

[quote name='Tdwp_do0d']I'm in if you lower it down to $1 per share since it is only $5 now.[/QUOTE]

Oh snap! Totality forgot, there's a little heads up. Anyway slots are full...

Looking to buy into/start one of the following shares if possible:

GTA IV DLC add-ons
Killzone 2 map pack bundle
TMNT
Heavy Rain DLC (maybe)

I have the following shares available:

fl0w DLC (Trade or flip)(PM me for details)
Burnout Paradise Party Pack (Trade or flip(PM me for details)

Has anyone backed up a HDD and upgraded to a new one? Was wondering if the gameshares carry over, or if you have to deactivate/reactivate before and after the upgrade.

[quote name='halfbent']Has anyone backed up a HDD and upgraded to a new one? Was wondering if the gameshares carry over, or if you have to deactivate/reactivate before and after the upgrade.[/QUOTE]

As long as you restore to the same system your fine. I've upgraded my HDD to a 500G and reformatted a few times installing linux, never lost a gameshare or had to reactivate.

[quote name='Dammenion']As long as you restore to the same system your fine. I've upgraded my HDD to a 500G and reformatted a few times installing linux, never lost a gameshare or had to reactivate.[/QUOTE]

Yep it'll be the same system. So if I just run backup before, throw in the new drive and restore, it'll work just like before but with more space? That's what I wanted to know! :)

[quote name='Dammenion']As long as you restore to the same system your fine. I've upgraded my HDD to a 500G and reformatted a few times installing linux, never lost a gameshare or had to reactivate.[/QUOTE]

Yep it'll be the same system. So if I just run backup before, throw in the new drive and restore, it'll work just like before but with more space? That's what I wanted to know! :)

I am looking to get $10 via amazon gift card for this account so PM me if you are interested.

I have 1 share left on this account:

Call Of Duty 4 Variety Map Pack
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Mortal Kombat II (not available for purchase anymore so this is Rare to get)
Calling All Cars
Super Stardust HD Solo Pack
Qore July 2008-July 2009 Membership
Various Themes like Qore, Resistance 2, Killzone 2 and more included

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking to get $15 via amazon gift card for this account so PM me if you are interested.

I have 1 share left on this account:

High Stakes Poker Edition
Rampart
Blast Factor Bundle Pack
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
1942: Joint Strike
Street Fighter Alpha (PS1 Classic)
Street Fighter IV Brawler Costume Pack (From Limited Edition)
Guitar Hero 3 Various DLC Songs
Little Big Planet Various DLC
Rock Band DLC just a few songs

Note, i'd take $20 or best offer for a share on both accounts so you'd get 2 shares but 1 per account. I have sold 1 share of each account to 2 different people and they can vouch to say it is well worth the deal and also that everything is legit and all. Amazon gift card as payment only please.

*Bonus* For the person who purchases both accounts @ once i'll throw in a God Of War 3 Redeem Code for Apollo FREE

i have 1 share of the playstation 3 eye games for sale $3.59....p.m. me

1.aquatopia--$1.99
2.mesmerize distort (1080p hd)--$1.99
3.mesmerize trace (1080p hd)--$1.99
4.tori-emaki--$1.99
5.trials of topoq--$4.99
6.operation creature feature--$4.99

total cost $ 17.94
cost for this share $3.59
please note this games require the playstatation eye to play
pm me if interested

[quote name='halfbent']So if I just run backup before, throw in the new drive and restore, it'll work just like before but with more space? That's what I wanted to know! :)[/QUOTE]
Should be, that's how it worked when I upgraded my 60GB. You should sync your trophies first though if you have any unsynched.

I have:
Wipeout HD + Fury addon (x4)
Pixeljunk Shooter (x4)
Braid (x4)
LBP Pirates (levels AND costumes) (x4)
Bioshock 2 GS preorder MP characters (x4)
God of War 3 Phantom of Chaos skin (x4)

I mostly want:
DLC for the following games: GTA4, GoW3, Heavy Rain, AC2
Trine
Flower (maybe)
Everyday Shooter (maybe)

Please PM me with offers b/c this thread is hard to track ;)

[quote name='SimpRgr8']Still looking for one more member for the Rock Band download gameshare. It's $10 to join, and we already have the Hendrix album, both Megadeth albums, All the Blue Oyster Cult songs, and the AC/DC pack.[/QUOTE]

I'll join broski

[quote name='Poshbishounen']I'll join broski[/QUOTE]

lol what! You're already a member! Plus we just got a fifth member, so it's all filled up.

GTA: Lost and Damned is on the PS Store now. Gay Tony still isn't up.

Can anyone confirm that these can be shared?

Might be a dumb question but I've only shared a few things with my brother. I'm guessing there aren't any restrictions outside of the usual five activations thing, but I've heard things about betas having a 24 hour lock-out when played on different accounts and something about the downloadable version of Warhawk only working on the account it was purchased on. Since these are a little more expensive than normal I just want to make sure Rockstar and Sony didn't put any extra restriction on them.

So if anyone can confirm one way or the other it would be much appreciated.

alot of items don't state 'up to 5 activations' or anything like that and they are still shareable and work fine. the only ones that don't work for sharing are those which are clearly stated '24 hour lock' so everything else is good to go. try it out

[quote name='MrBeatdown']GTA: Lost and Damned is on the PS Store now. Gay Tony still isn't up.

Can anyone confirm that these can be shared?

Might be a dumb question but I've only shared a few things with my brother. I'm guessing there aren't any restrictions outside of the usual five activations thing, but I've heard things about betas having a 24 hour lock-out when played on different accounts and something about the downloadable version of Warhawk only working on the account it was purchased on. Since these are a little more expensive than normal I just want to make sure Rockstar and Sony didn't put any extra restriction on them.

So if anyone can confirm one way or the other it would be much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

just want to let everyone know that Gay Tony is now up on the PSN store.

Just got a PS3, now I need some games! I'm looking for...

Flower
Burnout Paradise (complete)
Fat Princess
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Calling All Cars
Pixeljunk Shooter
Pixeljunk Monsters
Pixeljunk Eden
Pixeljunk Racers
LBP DLC (maybe)

Shoot me a PM if you have these

[quote name='ryushe']Does the DLC need the original GTAIV disk to play like the 360 version?[/QUOTE]

yes, the DLC version requires the GTA4 disk to play, while the retail version Episodes from Liberty City doesn't.

PixelJunk Shooter
PixelJunk Monsters
PixelJunk Eden
PixelJunk Racers

I'm thinking of creating a PixelJunk gameshare with a $7.50 entry fee if anyone is interested.

i was looking for fat princess i got burned on a deal for a share of it so i decided to start my own group
3 spots left

cost per share is
15.00/5=3.00 each
$3 for fat princess shoot me a p.m. if interested

1.best1here
2.mrslippery
3.open
4.open
5.open

I'm looking for Jet Moto 3 PSOnes classic. Was thinking, not everyone would want this game, so I would be paying fully for this game. So if we have a group of 5 and we each purchase a PSOne classic, we would get 5 PSOne games for the price of one.

If anyone would like to start a PSOne gameshare group I would be ok with that too.

PM if you're interested in just getting 5 games, or starting a gameshare PSOne group.

[quote name='SimpRgr8']I'm looking for Jet Moto 3 PSOnes classic. Was thinking, not everyone would want this game, so I would be paying fully for this game. So if we have a group of 5 and we each purchase a PSOne classic, we would get 5 PSOne games for the price of one.

If anyone would like to start a PSOne gameshare group I would be ok with that too.

PM if you're interested in just getting 5 games, or starting a gameshare PSOne group.[/QUOTE]I'd be interested, but the only game I'd want that I don't have yet is Grandia...so, I don't know how that'd even work..

[quote name='ryushe']I'd be interested, but the only game I'd want that I don't have yet is Grandia...so, I don't know how that'd even work..[/QUOTE]

Ah I see, if that's the only game you would want, you can either join the group pay the full price and get 4 other games. Or see if anyone would like to join you and split Grandia 5 ways.

[quote name='SimpRgr8']I'm looking for Jet Moto 3 PSOnes classic. Was thinking, not everyone would want this game, so I would be paying fully for this game. So if we have a group of 5 and we each purchase a PSOne classic, we would get 5 PSOne games for the price of one.

PM if you're interested in just getting 5 games, or starting a gameshare PSOne group.[/QUOTE]

I love the Jet Moto games. Especially 1 and 3. Unfortunately, Jet Moto 3 is not on the Playstation Store, so you couldn't purchase it if you wanted to. I would definitely be down for some other PS1 games though. I've been waiting for 3 to be put up for awhile. Just checked and Wikipedia states it was put up early 2008 and withdrawn the same day. I wonder why.

Edit: After reading about it, it seems it was on PSN for a few days in 2008 before being taken down. People stated that it was either due to bugs in the game, or a licensing problem for the music in the game. Either way, I wish they would put it back up at some point :(

Looking to join a group for the mw2 stimulus package map pack. $15 is way too much for 3 new maps (and 2 old ones) so if anyoneone has a spot open pm me.

[quote name='ZForce915']PixelJunk Shooter
PixelJunk Monsters
PixelJunk Eden
PixelJunk Racers

I'm thinking of creating a PixelJunk gameshare with a $7.50 entry fee if anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]
Is it really a gameshare if you're not sharing the cost? ;)

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']I love the Jet Moto games. Especially 1 and 3. Unfortunately, Jet Moto 3 is not on the Playstation Store, so you couldn't purchase it if you wanted to. I would definitely be down for some other PS1 games though. I've been waiting for 3 to be put up for awhile. Just checked and Wikipedia states it was put up early 2008 and withdrawn the same day. I wonder why.

Edit: After reading about it, it seems it was on PSN for a few days in 2008 before being taken down. People stated that it was either due to bugs in the game, or a licensing problem for the music in the game. Either way, I wish they would put it back up at some point :([/QUOTE]

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I saw it on the list of games, but in smaller font I just saw that it was withdrawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back