CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Tdogg2k8']buff if you still wana lead it PM me, pay for it and the rest of us will follow

but just to get it started

FINAL FIGHT DOUBLE IMPACT
1. DrAndonuts
2. Tdogg2k8
3. Buffcorp
4. geraldpmeyer
5.[/QUOTE]
don't do it... it wont be a fun share at all. ;x

[quote name='fatez']don't do it... it wont be a fun share at all. ;x[/QUOTE]

We are going to await and see what happens at the end of the 24 hours I believe!

[quote name='fatez']boo to capcom... final fight has a 24 hour lock! >:eek:[/QUOTE]

Is it an online game, if not could you unplug your internet and play offline.

[quote name='mythus']looking for a group interested in:
Heavy Rain DLC (taxidermist + FUTURE)
Super Street Fighter DLC (FUTURE)
FF:TACTICS[/QUOTE]

still looking for THIS to happen

i tried to play offline on my 2nd ps3 and it requires a login to psn just to play it for single player. there is also the option to play online and invite friends for co-op.

I'm going to create this group if anyone wants in pm me.

Heavy Rain DLC (taxidermist + FUTURE)
Super Street Fighter DLC (FUTURE)

1. mythus
2. th13teen

I am looking to purchase bionic commando rearmed, if there is anyone else looking to join in on the gameshare then let me know

so far I have these members who are interested

1.) VivaItalia (myself)
2.) Buffcorp
3.)
4.)
5.)

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']Wipeout HD
1. Me
2. buffcorp
3. CaptainJoel
need 2 more people, anyone of you guys already have a gameshare account made?[/QUOTE]

add me to that list so now you only need one more.

[quote name='jman619']The part that said cannot be accessed by this account seems strange. That would suck if it just worked on the first one that used it. Then again it could just be the 24 hour lock. I guess we will find out in 24 hours.[/QUOTE]

Games that have the 24 hr lock are also restricted to be played under the purchaser's account. So in theory it's still shareable, but only playable on the account that purchased. This is the same as SOCOM so it's practically unshareable. If you;re only interested on the game itself (no trophies/playing with your friends) there are other ways to play it

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']Wipeout HD
1. Me
2. buffcorp
3. CaptainJoel
need 2 more people, anyone of you guys already have a gameshare account made?[/QUOTE]

I'll jump in.

ok, so for the wipeout hd gameshare we have all 5 slots filled.

1.) dark lord greg
2.) Buffcorp
3.) Captain Joel
4.) VivaItalia
5.) cindaddy

who is going to lead this?

[quote name='VivaItalia']ok, so for the wipeout hd gameshare we have all 5 slots filled.

1.) dark lord greg -- Paid Sent
2.) Buffcorp -- Purchaser
3.) Captain Joel -- Paid Sent
4.) VivaItalia -- Paid Sent
5.) cindaddy -- Paid Sent

[/QUOTE]

I will go ahead and lead it,

Game is purchased sending out PM's now

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='buffcorp'][quote name='VivaItalia']ok, so for the wipeout hd gameshare we have all 5 slots filled.

1.) dark lord greg
2.) Buffcorp
3.) Captain Joel
4.) VivaItalia
5.) cindaddy

[/QUOTE]
I will go ahead and lead it,

Game is purchased sending out PM's now[/QUOTE]

Damn jgiovanni, you missed it. its full now.

[quote name='jgiovanni']I thought that Wipeout had a 24hr lock[/QUOTE]
I can confirm that it does NOT have a 24 hour lock, as far as I know the only 3 games that do are Warhawk, Socom and GTPrologue. (and MP demos/betas but those are free anyway)

[quote name='buffcorp']That is good to know, so basically 1 download / 24 hour period?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jman619']Basically If someone in your group plays it. The other people can't until after 24 hours which sucks.[/QUOTE]

The way the 24 hour lockout works is whoever plays it on their console nobody else can play it for 24 hours. Than after that 24 hours whoever wants to play it has to log in under the account that it was purchased to "reactivate" it, once you move the 24 hour activation over to your console by launching it under the account it was purchased (logged in to PSN) you can than play it under your own PSNID, than nobody else can play it for 24 hours. If nobody tries to play it for 2 weeks than whatever, as soon as they "reactivate" it on another console than it starts that 24 hour period over.

I am also interested in Wipeout HD. So, let's see if we can fill another group :) If you want in, just reply and add your name to a slot.

1) jlhiowa
2)
3)
4)
5)

[quote name='jlhiowa']I am also interested in Wipeout HD. So, let's see if we can fill another group :) If you want in, just reply and add your name to a slot.

1) jlhiowa
2) geraldpmeyer
3)
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

I'm in for Wipeout.

I am also interested in Wipeout HD. So, let's see if we can fill another group :) If you want in, just reply and add your name to a slot.

1) jlhiowa
2) geraldpmeyer
3)Winky65
4)
5)

Count me in.

group is now full ill send p.m. for payments please send $3 to [email protected] paypal gift once all payments are in ill send the log in info
game is already set up and ready to go
thank you

fat princess gameshare
$15/5=$3
$3 each paypal gift

1.best1here
2.mrslippery
3.joeboosauce
4.jaydepps
5.GogetaSS4

[quote name='Tdogg2k8']has fat princess gotten any better?[/QUOTE]

A lot more more levels, the main glitches have been patched up, dedicated support from the devs.

Yeah, it has.

[quote name='Winky65']I am also interested in Wipeout HD. So, let's see if we can fill another group :) If you want in, just reply and add your name to a slot.

1) jlhiowa
2) geraldpmeyer
3)Winky65
4)
5)

Count me in.[/QUOTE]

I'm all in :)

4) GaveUpTomorrow

Okay guys, so Final Fight does have the 24 hr lock and it is shareable and playable on other accounts than the one which you bought it for, but you have to take turns playing it with the 24 hr lock goes into effect even for the original purchaser.

[quote name='Virsago']Need confirmation, is Anarchy:Rush Hour sharable?
It has a platinum so I just want to make sure.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is. If you're going start a group, count me in for a share.

[quote name='Winky65']I am also interested in Wipeout HD. So, let's see if we can fill another group :) If you want in, just reply and add your name to a slot.

1) jlhiowa
2) geraldpmeyer
3)Winky65
4)
5)

Count me in.[/QUOTE]

I'm in if there's room

5) shadou

[quote name='Frank Deluded']Okay guys, so Final Fight does have the 24 hr lock and it is shareable and playable on other accounts than the one which you bought it for, but you have to take turns playing it with the 24 hr lock goes into effect even for the original purchaser.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean? So after we all downloaded it (pass the 24 hour lock for every members) can all of us then play at the same time? Or still only 1 person is able to play the game at a time with the 24 hour lock after everyone got it?

you cant play at the same time unfortunately, the other ppl have to wait 24 hrs

i waited to play and it worked but then my friend who purchased it got the 24 hr msg

1) jlhiowa
2) geraldpmeyer
3)Winky65
4)GaveUpTomorrow
5)shadou

[/QUOTE]

So this is the second Wipeout HD gameshare group if I'm right. Does someone already have a gameshare account to use?

group is now full ill send p.m. for payments please send $3 to [email protected] paypal gift once all payments are in ill send the log in info
game is already set up and ready to go
thank you

fat princess gameshare
$15/5=$3
$3 each paypal gift

1.best1here
2.mrslippery
3.joeboosauce
4.jaydepps
5.GogetaSS4

[quote name='Frank Deluded']you cant play at the same time unfortunately, the other ppl have to wait 24 hrs

i waited to play and it worked but then my friend who purchased it got the 24 hr msg[/QUOTE]

so Sony has gotten smarter? damn I really wanted the final fight. but im not paying 10 for it.

please send $3 to [email protected] paypal gift once all payments are in ill send the log in info
still awaiting payments from 2 members.....game is bought and ready to go after payments are in thank you

fat princess gameshare
$15/5=$3
$3 each paypal gift

1.best1here---paid
2.jaydepps---paid
3.joeboosauce---paid
4.Pure Apathy---pending payment
5.Pure Apathy(friend)---pending payment

GogetaSS4---problems with paypal do not want
mrslippery--changed mind do not want

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winky65

1) jlhiowa
2) geraldpmeyer
3) Winky65
4) GaveUpTomorrow
5) shadou

[quote name='shadou']So this is the second Wipeout HD gameshare group if I'm right. Does someone already have a gameshare account to use?[/QUOTE]

GaveUpTomorrow is going to create the gameshare (he is the only one with CAG feedback, and my PSN credit is on my main account).

Are you guys interested in getting the Fury expansion also? It would be $4 instead of $2. We would save $5 total (paying $20 for Wipeout HD + Fury expansion, instead of paying $25).

I sent you all a PM with my paypal details. After I receive payments from everyone, I will send you all the gameshare details.
EDIT: Gameshare details are now sent out! Thank you for the quick payments :)

1) jlhiowa - PAID
2) geraldpmeyer - PAID
3) Winky65 - PAID
4) GaveUpTomorrow
5) shadou - PAID

[quote name='jlhiowa']Quote:
Originally Posted by Winky65

1) jlhiowa
2) geraldpmeyer
3) Winky65
4) GaveUpTomorrow
5) shadou

GaveUpTomorrow is going to create the gameshare (he is the only one with CAG feedback, and my PSN credit is on my main account).

Are you guys interested in getting the Fury expansion also? It would be $4 instead of $2. We would save $5 total (paying $20 for Wipeout HD + Fury expansion, instead of paying $25).[/QUOTE]

Since the price drop and alot of new copies in the hands of CAGs. Thought about a New Littlebigplanet share. I'll figure it up if there are enought interested.:applause:

[quote name='rvanzandt']Since the price drop and alot of new copies in the hands of CAGs. Thought about a New Littlebigplanet share. I'll figure it up if there are enought interested.:applause:[/QUOTE]

Would that include all the DLC out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back