CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Dammenion']That's not needed.

@Tdwp_do0d Sounds like that account is banned. But you might still be able to recover the games on it provided you still have your old HDD and haven't formatted it and a USB removable HDD.

Put your old HDD back in, you should have to go through an indexing database once you boot up but should still have all your data and setting on it. Try your games and make sure they work again, they should provided you didn't deactivate.

Now do a full system backup to a HDD, switch HDD's again to your new one and do a system restore. You will have all your games, movies, protected saves, etc exactly like your old HDD along with your User IDs and settings. All your games should now work without having to redownload them.[/QUOTE]

Well i was hoping that i didnt have to do a full back up since i dont have a USB HDD big enough to do that. I was upgrading my old 250gb to a 500gb HDD so i just transfered unprotected game saves to a flash drive. Then i figured i could just reinstall my games and redownload any psn games and DLC. I didnt format my old one yet but it would be an inconvenience to me if i had to buy a larger external HDD just to get a few psn games back.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']A few weeks ago, a Warhawk bundle pack went on sale. I am wondering if a group or person who has a share of it is willing to sell or trade it to me. If so, please PM me![/QUOTE]

Anyone?

not sure which group i was in for the mw2 map pack but, it s suppose to come out next week so we should confirm everyones still interested

Record of Agarest War

Same game as the 360 LE but downloadable and with free DLC.

$45: $9/person

***THE GAME IS A 10GB download, ~18GB INSTALLED. If you don't have the space on your HDD, don't join this group. This is your only warning.***

Note, if you want in for this group you are obligated to vote on all future DLC for the game. If DLC passes with at least a 3/5 vote, please do not be a douche and refuse to chip in the 60 cents or however much it'll cost. It won't be that much in the end anyways.

So, with that being said please don't join the group if you have NO intention to get DLC. Also, you are free to sell our shares to another person at any time, but please tell the other members so we know ahead of time.

PMs sent to the first 5, if anyone backs out I will PM the people further down on the list.

1. PrinnyOtaku
2. segue
3. bigkrev13
4. dcibass16
5. halfbent (??)

~rxdoga
~lurkingsalt
~ChaosKnight
~Gara

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I'd feel more comfortable dropping the money once the reviews start coming around. I like SRPG's and all. but they're usually really hit or miss with me.

[quote name='joeboosauce']OK, got payment from all so far. Will send out info for account this evening.

Still 1 slot left for anyone interested.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Ka-boom057']buying Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty gameshare for $1.50 paypal, msg me if you have it[/QUOTE]

Ka-boom - you might want to contact joeboosauce :)

Agarest is pretty mediocre and grindy for no good reason... but at the same time $9 is pretty damn cheap for a full game lol.

[quote name='ryushe']^ I'd feel more comfortable dropping the money once the reviews start coming around. I like SRPG's and all. but they're usually really hit or miss with me.[/QUOTE]

My friend recently had his ps3 replaced and was curious if there was any way to get his activations reset. I believe his new console put him at the five activation limit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If he's the owner of the accounts, I'm pretty sure you can call up Sony and ask them to deactivate all systems tied to the account so he can get a fresh set.

Quick question:

I picked some shares from the site, set up the accounts, and everything went well.

The thing is: Im a little afraid of the famous bans that you can get.

How much of this is real? If I apy $2 for a share, and I set up the account and download the game...could this end badly?

Thanks

[quote name='iowaholdem']If he's the owner of the accounts, I'm pretty sure you can call up Sony and ask them to deactivate all systems tied to the account so he can get a fresh set.[/QUOTE]

He said he did, and the representative he talked to said that it was not possible. I've previously heard that it was, so I wanted to double check and see if anyone has done this before.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Agarest is pretty mediocre and grindy for no good reason... but at the same time $9 is pretty damn cheap for a full game lol.[/QUOTE]
That's tru, but I've bought games like Red Faction, Prototype, Dead Space, Bioshock, etc. etc. for $10 (Prototype for $5), so the thought of what $10 can get me is now completely different lol :p

Edit
The PixelJunk stuff is on sale this week. I know someones creating a share for that so just add my name now! :p :lol:

For Shooter that is. Wouldn't mind Monster either.

[quote name='helmet']He said he did, and the representative he talked to said that it was not possible. I've previously heard that it was, so I wanted to double check and see if anyone has done this before.[/QUOTE]

Yeah didn't work when I tried to get my shares back on my master account.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Record of Agarest War

Same game as the 360 LE but downloadable and with free DLC.

$45: $9/person

***THE GAME IS A 10GB download, ~18GB INSTALLED. If you don't have the space on your HDD, don't join this group. This is your only warning.***

Note, if you want in for this group you are obligated to vote on all future DLC for the game. If DLC passes with at least a 3/5 vote, please do not be a douche and refuse to chip in the 60 cents or however much it'll cost. It won't be that much in the end anyways.

So, with that being said please don't join the group if you have NO intention to get DLC. Also, you are free to sell our shares to another person at any time, but please tell the other members so we know ahead of time.

PMs sent to the first 5, if anyone backs out I will PM the people further down on the list.

1. PrinnyOtaku (paid)
2. segue (paid)
3. dcibass16 (paid)
4. halfbent
5. ChaosKnight (paid)

Make a second group maybe??
People who are still looking for a group (to my knowledge):

~rxdoga
~lurkingsalt
~Gara
~DrAndonuts[/QUOTE]

One person backed out of the group, anyone who sends me a PM and is ready to pay will have the last spot. Account is created, game + DLC has been bought.

EDIT: FILLED for now, guessing halfbent is gonna pay sometime soon.

Hey, I'm looking for a share of the pixeljunk games that are on sale this week! :D

Edit: Just to be clear I figure the Bundle+Shooter would be the best thing to get, and that's what I'd like if someone starts up a share for them.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']One person backed out of the group, anyone who sends me a PM and is ready to pay will have the last spot. Account is created, game + DLC has been bought.

EDIT: FILLED for now, guessing halfbent is gonna pay sometime soon.[/QUOTE]

yep, just waiting on the office to go through my paperwork and cut me a check. service work is so grand...

I'm looking to get in on a Record of Agarest War gameshare. I normally lurk on these forums but this is a game I really don't want to pay 45 dollars for, but I want to try it out at least. I can pay 9 dollars right now.

Hi guys, I know I'm new and all but I'd be happy to throw down $9 on Agarest. To a more reputable member of course :p

Heck I'd even go $15 on a 3 person group, but that's the max. I just can't justify paying more for a 3 year old game (even though I love SRPG's).

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Hey, I'm looking for a share of the pixeljunk games that are on sale this week! :D

Edit: Just to be clear I figure the Bundle+Shooter would be the best thing to get, and that's what I'd like if someone starts up a share for them.[/QUOTE]

I have a PixelJunk share available at $7. I know that is lopsided, but I bought my share before the sale :cry:

[quote name='ZForce915']I have a PixelJunk share available at $7. I know that is lopsided, but I bought my share before the sale :cry:[/QUOTE]
Thanks, but I think I'd rather get it at the sale price if I could. :)

PixelJunk 3-in-1 Pack (Bundle) (Sale price $9.99, regular price $19.99)
this. i will buy gameshare for $2

still looking for ratchet and clank booty:booty: gameshare for $1.5
msg me

edit: add racers: $1

hey guys i'm looking to share an account, i already bought the stuff though so you can just pm me whenever and yea

record of agarest
super stardust bundle
final fantasy 7 and 8 (2 games)
fat princess
bomberman ultra
zombie apocalypse
flower
after burner climax

looking for $20 per share, via paypal

1 share left

[quote name='SNSD-KARA']hey guys i'm looking to share an account, i already bought the stuff though so you can just pm me whenever and yea

record of agarest
super stardust bundle
fat princess
bomberman ultra
zombie apocalypse
flower
after burner climax

looking for $20 per share, via paypal[/QUOTE]

PM sent

Edit: Thanks! Downloading away

[quote name='Gara']PM sent[/QUOTE]
received payment, info sent (sent some time ago, i just didnt check this thread till now)

still 2 shares left if any1 is interested

Looking to join an Agarest and Pixeljunk Shooter share. Shoot me a PM.

($45 for a 10gig game? Christ. If it weren't for game sharing I doubt people would even buy this.)

There's about 8 people all looking for Agarest, it's not that there's no interest... It's the same issue with every gameshare on this forum, people are too lazy/too scared to start their own group.

If you want something... take the initiative. Noooot that hard.

[quote name='SNSD-KARA']hey guys i'm looking to share an account, i already bought the stuff though so you can just pm me whenever and yea

record of agarest
super stardust bundle
fat princess
bomberman ultra
zombie apocalypse
flower
after burner climax

looking for $20 per share, via paypal[/QUOTE]

i have ONE share left for this account, it includes record of agarest (8% done DL lol :( ) but also has a lot of other games that may seem old, so the $20 is only worth it if ur gonna DL most of the other games etc (i actually had 1 guy who had most of the games but just bought into the share for agarest + zombie apoc lol)

so yea, 1 share left

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']There's about 8 people all looking for Agarest, it's not that there's no interest... It's the same issue with every gameshare on this forum, people are too lazy/too scared to start their own group.

If you want something... take the initiative. Noooot that hard.[/QUOTE]

This seems to be the case. I would start one (I have no experience leading one but have participated in a couple) but I'm at work until 7pm so if i lead I won't be able to purchase the game until then. I'm also looking for the group to be getting ALL dlc that comes for Agarest down the line.

Anyone interested PM me so I can go ahead and get slots filled and get set up to purchase once I get home.

[quote name='SNSD-KARA']i have ONE share left for this account, it includes record of agarest (8% done DL lol :( ) but also has a lot of other games that may seem old, so the $20 is only worth it if ur gonna DL most of the other games etc (i actually had 1 guy who had most of the games but just bought into the share for agarest + zombie apoc lol)

so yea, 1 share left[/QUOTE]

I'll take it. Sending PM after this post.

EDIT: Paid, info sent, downloading now.

[quote name='SNSD-KARA']hmmm, those pixeljunk games look tempting ...

anybody else want to do a share? perhaps with some other games on top

i can lead it[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Morphx2']Im down for the Pixeljunk 3-pack. PM me if anyone is making a share[/QUOTE]If PixelJunk Shooter is included, either of you can count me in.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PixelJunk_Shooter

[quote name='SNSD-KARA']i have ONE share left for this account, it includes record of agarest (8% done DL lol :( ) but also has a lot of other games that may seem old, so the $20 is only worth it if ur gonna DL most of the other games etc (i actually had 1 guy who had most of the games but just bought into the share for agarest + zombie apoc lol)

so yea, 1 share left[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lukewin']I'll take it. Sending PM after this post.[/QUOTE]

1 share left

[quote name='ryushe']If PixelJunk Shooter is included, either of you can count me in.
[/QUOTE]
kk ill be sure to PM u if i start one up, its pretty cheap split among 5 but im running low on users .. wanna do more games per user now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back