CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']There's about 8 people all looking for Agarest, it's not that there's no interest... It's the same issue with every gameshare on this forum, people are too lazy/too scared to start their own group.

If you want something... take the initiative. Noooot that hard.[/QUOTE]
scared I think...no offense it's alot of new guys looking to get in on a $45 game.

Speaking of new guys, SNSD-KARA, out of the 20 posts on the previous page, you take up 5-6 of them...take it easy on the posts bro. Clogging up the thread people's requests will get lost due to your "pm sent' posts. Just EDIT some of your posts to include updates. Not being a dick...just advice man.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=256275

gauging interest in a gameshare grp for agarest plus some i missed

record of agarest war 44.99
bionic commando rearmed 9.99
flower 9.99
the last guy 9.99
fat princess 14.99
soldner x 9.99
super stardust hd plus dlc 14.99
final fantasy 7 9.99
final fantasy 8 9.99
gunstar heroes 8.50

EDIT:
$28.50 per share

dont have access to my ps3 atm but i think those prices are correct

pm if interested

Last edited by a moderator:
Agarest Gameshare 2 - Full Game + ALL DLC
$9 a share when all 5 slots are filled. All future DLC is also planed to be purchased so be aware before joining. Game won't be purchased until after 7pm today at the earliest even if all slots are filled by then. PM me if you are intereted.

1.lurkingsalt
2.DrAndonuts
3.x9248
4.rxdoga
5.evantrees

1slot opened up

Have posted on our social group our current status, anyone in this group please go ahead and take a look.

Just a heads up, I had a long term gameshare group where we all added funds to the accounts via the web login and using our own credit cards. The account was flagged a few days later for credit card fraud and the account was banned from PSN. When I called to find out what the problem is, the representative claimed that game sharing is against the terms of service and he could suspend my console. Dunno if he was blowing smoke, but my account is still banned.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Just a heads up, I had a long term gameshare group where we all added funds to the accounts via the web login and using our own credit cards. The account was flagged a few days later for credit card fraud and the account was banned from PSN. When I called to find out what the problem is, the representative claimed that game sharing is against the terms of service and he could suspend my console. Dunno if he was blowing smoke, but my account is still banned.[/QUOTE]

You should have quoted Jack Tretton to his sorry ass.

[quote name='SNSD-KARA']kk ill be sure to PM u if i start one up, its pretty cheap split among 5 but im running low on users .. wanna do more games per user now lol[/QUOTE]
Hey, I'd definitely like to be in on a PixelJunk gameshare!

Edit: Just the PixelJunk games, though, I don't think I really have any other games that I want on PSN right now.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Just a heads up, I had a long term gameshare group where we all added funds to the accounts via the web login and using our own credit cards. The account was flagged a few days later for credit card fraud and the account was banned from PSN. When I called to find out what the problem is, the representative claimed that game sharing is against the terms of service and he could suspend my console. Dunno if he was blowing smoke, but my account is still banned.[/QUOTE]

This is why you only gameshare with reputable people who aren't retarded. This is also why you don't use like 5 different credit cards on the same account. Any one person can dispute the charges and get refunded and the account will be fucked if they decide to investigate.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']This is why you only gameshare with reputable people who aren't retarded. This is also why you don't use like 5 different credit cards on the same account. Any one person can dispute the charges and get refunded and the account will be fucked if they decide to investigate.[/QUOTE]

Don't be a dick.

As a group the only thing we should have changed was the number of cards we used to fund the account, everything else was going fine and the group of people we had are good people too.

[quote name='ZForce915']Don't be a dick.

As a group the only thing we should have changed was the number of cards we used to fund the account, everything else was going fine and the group of people we had are good people too.[/QUOTE]

I prefer blunt over a dick, but whatever I'll take it with pleasure. Everyone is "good" until the account is reported for CC fraud...

Regardless, this whole process is done at your own risk so yeah, sometimes you get screwed.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']This is why you only gameshare with reputable people who aren't retarded. This is also why you don't use like 5 different credit cards on the same account. Any one person can dispute the charges and get refunded and the account will be fucked if they decide to investigate.[/QUOTE]

I didn't post that to fight, but I'm not sure what being retarded has to do with things. I was previously in a group where we handled the money in exactly the same way for over a year and we had no problems from Sony.

I'll head a Pixeljunk Share. All games plus DLC. Thats Monsters+encore Eden+encore Racers and Shooter. Should be $5.40 per share. I will get it together as soon as we get 5 and I have a spare moment this weekend.

1. rvanzandt
2. CaptainJoel
3. Ryushe
4. nazman11
5. Rising

Sorry guys all full all pm's who didnt get in a will pm if a spot opens.

[quote name='rvanzandt']I'll head a Pixeljunk Share. All games plus DLC. Thats Monsters+encore Eden+encore Racers and Shooter. Should be $5.40 per share. I will get it together as soon as we get 5 and I have a spare moment this weekend.

1. rvanzandt
2. CaptainJoel
5.[/QUOTE]
Count me in!

[quote name='rvanzandt']I'll head a Pixeljunk Share. All games plus DLC. Thats Monsters+encore Eden+encore Racers and Shooter. Should be $5.40 per share. I will get it together as soon as we get 5 and I have a spare moment this weekend.

1. rvanzandt
5.[/QUOTE]Pm'ed

1. rvanzandt
2. CaptainJoel
3. Ryushe
5.[/QUOTE]

please add me.

Looking to share an account with this content:

Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse (Episodes 1-5)
Greed Corp
RE5 COMPLETE DLC
Kick-Ass
Super Street Fighter 4 Costume Pack
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
FIFA 10 DLC (Ultimate Team)
Pixeljunk (all 4 games)
Battlefield 1943

Minis:
Field Runner
Fortix
Hero of Sparta

Due to the nature of how much random DLC/Minis are on the account, share price is $15.

Only 1 share available. PM me for info.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Red Faction: Guerrila (All DLC, $4.40 a share)

1. Devil May Cry
2. joeboosauce
3. SimpRgr8
5.[/QUOTE]

Sweet, we just need 2 more people everybody!

Hey guys, a friend and I are looking to find some people to fill an account with us. We created it and bought the games, just looking to share it (for a price).

we bought:
Burnout Paradise Bundle (Game + DLC)
Battlefield 1943 (FUN!!!)
Section 8
Wipeout HD Bundle (Game + Add-on)
Novastrike
Record of Agarest War

we're looking for $20 per share, hit me up if you're interested

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']I didn't post that to fight, but I'm not sure what being retarded has to do with things. I was previously in a group where we handled the money in exactly the same way for over a year and we had no problems from Sony.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about it, not looking to argue either :)

Like I said though, it's on a case by case basis. Best you can do is take all the precautions.

Complete Pixeljunk group: Bundle: Eden, Racers, Monsters- $10, Eden Encore- $6, Monsters Encore- $6, Shooter- $5, Total- $27/5 = $5.40 each Paypal. Just add your name to the list, and I will send out pms when we have 5. (All spots filled)

1. spicymchaggis182
2. phantomazero
3. ivanwijaya
4. Ka-boom057
5. senorchris

[quote name='SimpRgr8']Sweet, we just need 2 more people everybody![/QUOTE]

If I can get my hands on a copy of Red Faction guerilla, I may be interested.

Just wanted to say we had a good share for pixeljunk for the cags below

1. rvanzandt
2. CaptainJoel
3. yourlefthand
4. nazman11
5. Rising

[quote name='lurkingsalt']Agarest Gameshare 2 - Full Game + ALL DLC
$9 a share when all 5 slots are filled. All future DLC is also planed to be purchased so be aware before joining. Game won't be purchased until after 7pm today at the earliest even if all slots are filled by then. PM me if you are intereted.

1.lurkingsalt
2.Free
3.x9248
4.rxdoga
5.evantrees

1slot opened up

Have posted on our social group our current status, anyone in this group please go ahead and take a look.[/QUOTE]

Looks like a share just opened up. If anyone is interested in an Agarest gameshare with full DLC down the line PM me.

Edit: Group Full

I'm thinking of starting a share group for the original Street Fighter IV complete costume pack that's on sale right now for $6.49 on the store. The price of entry would be $1.30 a person ($6.49/5 = $1.30).

I just wanted to know if anyone was interested before I create the user title on my PS3. I was also interested in adding Grandia (PS1) into the Gameshare which would bring the price to $3.30, but If no ones's interested in that game and you all just want the SFIV costumes, that wouldn't be a problem.

Anyway, someone let me know if they're interested.

I am starting a PixelJunk Monsters and Shooter gameshare ($2/person). If you want in, just reply and add your name to a slot.

1) jlhiowa
2) smarkbran
3)
Morphx2
4a) flameofdoom666 ($1 for Shooter)
4b) [open slot] ($1 for Monsters)
5)

[quote name='spicymchaggis182']Complete Pixeljunk group: Bundle: Eden, Racers, Monsters- $10, Eden Encore- $6, Monsters Encore- $6, Shooter- $5, Total- $27/5 = $5.40 each Paypal. Just add your name to the list, and I will send out pms when we have 5.

1. spicymchaggis182
2. phantomazero
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm in!

[quote name='spicymchaggis182']Complete Pixeljunk group: Bundle: Eden, Racers, Monsters- $10, Eden Encore- $6, Monsters Encore- $6, Shooter- $5, Total- $27/5 = $5.40 each Paypal. Just add your name to the list, and I will send out pms when we have 5.

1. spicymchaggis182
2. phantomazero
3. ivanwijaya
5.[/QUOTE]
I'm in

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Red Faction: Guerrila (All DLC, $4.40 a share)

1. Devil May Cry
2. joeboosauce
3. SimpRgr8
4. xeno
5.[/QUOTE]

(assuming there is room)

1. spicymchaggis182
2. phantomazero
3. ivanwijaya
4. Ka-boom057
5. senorchris[/QUOTE]

I'm in, if there's still a spot!

I'm also interested in creating a "Complete Pixeljunk group".

Will include Pixeljunk Bundle: Eden, Racers, Monsters- $10, Eden Encore- $6, Monsters Encore- $6, Shooter- $5, Total- $27/5 = $5.40 each Paypal.

If the group shows unanimous interest in purchasing additional games in the future we can add those to the account as well. PM me if interested.

1. saturdaysun
2. Dtrain12
3. vertdogggg
4. Virsago

might as well try to get one started,

trine gameshare

1. evantrees
2. a friend I want to play it

so looking for three people a little late though if it stays at $15
would be $3 per person

[quote name='evantrees']might as well try to get one started,

trine gameshare

1. evantrees
2. a friend I want to play it

so looking for three people a little late though if it stays at $15
would be $3 per person[/QUOTE]

I would be interested in Trine if you can get enough people.

[quote name='saturdaysun']I'm also interested in creating a "Complete Pixeljunk group".

Will include Pixeljunk Bundle: Eden, Racers, Monsters- $10, Eden Encore- $6, Monsters Encore- $6, Shooter- $5, Total- $27/5 = $5.40 each Paypal.

If the group shows unanimous interest in purchasing additional games in the future we can add those to the account as well. PM me if interested.

1. saturdaysun
2. Dtrain12
5.[/QUOTE]

I might be interested in this

I know I shouldve joined a group weeks ago but I guess I'm gonna start a mw2 stimlus pack group. I'm taking 2 shares so there's 3 spots open. $3 each. Pm me or quote this post if ur interested.

[quote name='Anjexu']Got an account with ALL the LBP DLC.

Obviously, I'm not going to list all of it.

Anyways, share price is $20, which is pretty hefty for DLC but there's quite a bit to it.

2 shares available, PM me. (myself and 2 others are already activated on it).[/QUOTE]

PM Sent

Looking for a 1 time gamesharing group. It would be $20 a piece for a total of $100 in the account.

Wanting to purchase these games

Call of Duty Classic $15
MW2 Stimulas $15
Agarest War $45 ( is this sharable?)
Hyperballoid HD $5
Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition $10
Tecmo Bowl Throwback $10

And of course i'll make it tax free so pm me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back