Pain
FF VII
FF VIII
Pixel Junk Eden
Wipeout HD
Flower
Fat Princess

PM me with details. Thanks.

So the new bioshock 2 dlc comes out today, If there's a group I wanna join it but if there's isn't one within a day or two I'll just buy it on my main account full price.

Alright I am hosting MW2 Stimulus Package I already have 2 other friends so I can only do 2 more let me know if you are in.

1.me
2.friend 1
3.friend 2

Starting a longterm gamesharing group. So far it has 3 members. Will vote on all future psn/ps1 releases. If interested message me.

EDIT: All spots taken but pm me if interested incase someone falls through.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='finsfan0210']Starting a longterm gamesharing group. So far it has 3 members. Will vote on all future psn/ps1 releases. If interested message me.[/QUOTE]

pm sent

Hey, not been on for a while; justwondering if anyone fancies a Lead and Gold gameshare group? Preferably EU cause my tv goes B&W with American stuff and if someone else could organise it as i've never organised one before :/

either PM or just reply, thank you

Ghillie x

So i bought the new Bioshock 2 Rapture Metro DLC. It was $10. I have 3 shares left and im looking to make this group long term starting with this since i already have the first DLC that came out. PM me if anyone is interested

Anyone in on the popcap bundle and section 8? Both on sale this week only. Comes out to $8 for 6 games, great deal, any interest? I'll set it up, paypal preferred. PM or reply here, thanks!

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Anyone in on the popcap bundle and section 8? Both on sale this week only. Comes out to $8 for 6 games, great deal, any interest? I'll set it up, paypal preferred. PM or reply here, thanks![/QUOTE]

I'm interested. Let me know what comes up.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Anyone in on the popcap bundle and section 8? Both on sale this week only. Comes out to $8 for 6 games, great deal, any interest? I'll set it up, paypal preferred. PM or reply here, thanks![/QUOTE]
I'm interested in this as well.

[quote name='luan87us']Is that even sharable? I doubt it very much.[/QUOTE]
yes it is

Count me in!:applause:

Anyone interested in the following?:

Lead and Gold 14.99
Section 8 14.99
Lost Planet 2 Map Pack 2 4.99

$7 a share.

Pm me if interested, one shot gameshare group.

[quote name='raiten']is anyone interested in MW2 map pack it costs $3.37 and we have 1 slot left
1.me
2.friend 1
3.friend 2
4.Thekrakrabbit
5.[/QUOTE]

Why are you registering your account in a state that has tax? Save everyone $.37 and pick somewhere like CA that doesn't charge tax on PSN transactions.

I see some of you setting up Section 8 groups, but is it confirmed that it can be shared and played online at the same time?

I want to buy it and share it with my brother.

@MrBeatdown
Yes Section 8 is shareable.

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']Anyone interested in the following?:

Lead and Gold 14.99
Section 8 14.99
Lost Planet 2 Map Pack 2 4.99

$7 a share.

Pm me if interested, one shot gameshare group.

1. Megiddo_CAG

[/QUOTE]

No one else was hosting if they were I would be ok with it but no one volunteered so I had to. And its only 37cents I am not telling you to go bankrupt. 3.37 is still better than $15.

[quote name='raiten']is anyone interested in MW2 map pack it costs $3.37 and we have 1 slot left
1.me
2.friend 1
3.friend 2
4.Thekrakrabbit
5.[/QUOTE]

I know 37 cents is a lot. But I would like to join your group if there is still one slot available.

[quote name='raiten']No one else was hosting if they were I would be ok with it but no one volunteered so I had to. And its only 37cents I am not telling you to go bankrupt. 3.37 is still better than $15.[/QUOTE]

You can still host, just make a new account using an address in CA. You should not be using your main account anyway.

[quote name='dcibass16']I'm also interested in the Popcap bundle, but not Section 8. So if anyone is planning on picking up just the bundle, count me in![/QUOTE]

Same for me; I already have Section 8, so I have no need for another. I'd be in for a Popcap only bundle.

are there any other stimulus pack groups going because i have a amazon account loaded with $20 on it and i live in the uk :S so need to find a way to get rid of it :D also interested in joining other gameshare groups

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Same for me; I already have Section 8, so I have no need for another. I'd be in for a Popcap only bundle.[/QUOTE]

If I don't hear from my Section 8/Popcap bundle group in another day or so, then I would be willing to create an account. That is, of course, assuming we can get 5 people. (I should note that I may have a friend interested as well, so that would make 4 people...)

[quote name='smiley241275']If I don't hear from my Section 8/Popcap bundle group in another day or so, then I would be willing to create an account. That is, of course, assuming we can get 5 people. (I should note that I may have a friend interested as well, so that would make 4 people...)[/QUOTE]
I'd be interested if the section 8/popcap group doesn't go anywhere as well.

Anyone interested in a completed gameshare that includes: Braid Critter Crunch Digger HD Mushroom Wars Numblast TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled Zombie Apocalypse All for $10.

[quote name='El-Producto']Anyone know if Sam and Max is shareable?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's shareable. I'm in a group with four other guys and we shared it without any problems.

Anyone want to start a gameshare for just the Popcap bundle? The deal expire in a few days, so if we can get 5 people real fast, that would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back