CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I'm setting up a Trine gameshare group @ $3 a share. I see there was some interest earlier; so just confirm and I will add you to the list.

1. myself
2. shhximxhiding (paid)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='yohsh']Changing your password will stop him from being able to download and play any of the games you plan on buying in the future.

Of course you could just go over to his house and while he's busy in another room delete your account and then run out of his house. While you're there you could reformat his hard drive if you really want to mess up your friendship.[/QUOTE]

LOL Don't want to go *that* far. He still lends me games now and then. But thanks for clearing that up.

Also, my offer for starting a Hot Shots Golf DLC group is still up.

quick question...anyone game sharing the midway pack? I am sharing it with my cousin but we have a small problem....all the titles he downloaded from that pack give him no sound...is anyone incurring this problem when they shared the midway pack set of games like(mk II,Sprint,Gauntlet).

any help is appreciated thanks!

[quote name='integralsmatic']quick question...anyone game sharing the midway pack? I am sharing it with my cousin but we have a small problem....all the titles he downloaded from that pack give him no sound...is anyone incurring this problem when they shared the midway pack set of games like(mk II,Sprint,Gauntlet).

any help is appreciated thanks![/QUOTE]

Probably wont help but I used to have a share of Gauntlet a few months ago and had no problem with the sound

Modern Warfare 2 Map Pack (Someone must have missed out)

$3.25 per slot PP Gift (I get charged tax)

I've set up plenty of groups here before, and guarantee a smooth transaction.

Please PM if interested. Will update post as needed.

Thanks!

1) ccohen3222
2) philonik
3) noone13
4) majinx98
5)

looking for:
GOW3 DLC
RE5 DLC
Burnout Paradise DLC
Killzone 2 Maps
Final Fantasy 7
Mortal Kombat II

I have:
High Velocity Bowling
Burn Zombie Burn
Super Street Fighter II HD Remix
Pain
Wipeout HD & Fury
Heavy Rain Taxidermist DLC
Uncharted 2 "Drakes Fortune" DLC

edit: I should let it be known since I did get some PMs that I'll only do trades or join a group thats just intrested in trading, im not interested in paying for anything.

[quote name='Vampire_Zio']Anyone have a Record of Agarest war group started or anyone interested in starting one? I am thinking about getting this game and if there is a group that makes it more enticing. PM me if you have a group or want to make one![/QUOTE]

Agarest war . .
great game , great tactical rpg ! you guys are seriously missing out.

[quote name='iwarboY']Agarest war . .
great game , great tactical rpg ! you guys are seriously missing out.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind paying the full price for the game, but I have digital only content so joining a group and making the price cheaper is more appealing.

Hey guys, I wanna do something similar to waht I did with the GOW 3 Collectos Edition DLC and start a gameshare group for Red Dead Redemption (I have the Gamestop Limited Edition). Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Also, let me know if you ahve the other bonuses from Amazon/BB.

God of War 3 Collectors Edition and would like to share the dlc for $25 for $5 a share. The DLC includes the 7 arenas and Dominus Skin, I also have the Phantom of Chaos skin to add. PM or reply in this thread. 3 more spot. Does anyone know if the dlc can be shared with UK.

GOW 3 DLC (Arenas and 2 skins) $5 per share. 2 spots left

1. hqn101
2. Anjexu
3. vertdogggg

looking for a gameshare for MW2 map pack...

was gonna set one up, but my debit card got stolen, and in the process of getting a new one...

set up couple gameshares in the past, reputable.

will pay the necessary amount with paypal.

thanks.

[quote name='gomikeoh']looking for a gameshare for MW2 map pack...

was gonna set one up, but my debit card got stolen, and in the process of getting a new one...

set up couple gameshares in the past, reputable.

will pay the necessary amount with paypal.

thanks.[/QUOTE]

have a word with ccohen3222 hes making one only 1 slot left PM him :) $3.25 a share

P.S his post is on the page before

Hey guys,

Trine gameshare group @ $3 a share. Just looking for one more...

1. myself
2. shhximxhiding (paid)
3. evantrees
4. evantree's friend
5. speedracer

I have a code for the golden guns pack and increased fame for Red Dead Redemeption. Looking to trade for the outfit or war horse code. Pm me if interested

Hey all I am looking for someone who has the DLC War Horse or Deadly Assassin outfit for Red Dead Redemption... I have an extra Golden Guns DLC to trade

[quote name='Fighterspledge']Well we have two for Agarest War gameshare. PM me or Vampire Zero if you want to join us.[/QUOTE]

I have actually decided to go with another group sorry although I would be willing to join any group that need 1 or more people left.

[quote name='GameOverSuckas']Hey all I am looking for someone who has the DLC War Horse or Deadly Assassin outfit for Red Dead Redemption... I have an extra Golden Guns DLC to trade[/QUOTE]

Is dlc for Red Dead Redemption even shareable?

Can we please stop asking if every single DLC is shareable or not? There's not a single _DLC_ that isn't shareable.

Only non-shareable things are a few PoS DRM-ridden games Capcom put out, and 24-hour locks on first-party FULL downloadable games.

[quote name='gomikeoh']stil looking for map pack share...ASAP!!! (MW2)[/QUOTE]

have a look on the page before cchon3222 is hosting one only 1 spot left!!!

[quote name='MoX']I have these games:

Section 8 ,
Penny Arcade episodes 1 and 2,
Lead and Gold,
Blue Toad murder files episodes 1-6,
Madden NFL Arcade ,
Monkey Island special edition
and
Watchmen episodes 1 and 2
(US store)

I can share them for a paypal gift or trade to other games.
I'm also interested in GTA IV, Uncharted 2 and Fallout 3 DLC (PAL stores only)[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in Penny Arcade, Lead and Gold, Madden NFL Arcade, and Watchmen. I already have the other games on the list, would you be willing to sell a share for only a couple of the games?

Is there any interest out there to create a ModNation Racers DLC group? I'd be willing to set it up. I'd need two of the five gameshare slots, so that would leave three open slots.

I have no idea how they'll be handling DLC once the game is released, but I think it'd be nice to at least put a group together to share the pre-order Mods (game is coming out on the 25th). We could decide whether to get additional DLC at a later date.

Amazon is giving out Ratchet & Clank
Gamestop is giving out Kratos
Best Buy is giving out Nathan Drake

All three also come with SackBoy and a random bonus Mod that isn't determined until you enter your code.

I'd be willing to get it at Amazon. If there's anyone out there that's getting it at Gamestop or Best Buy, let me know by responding to this post or by sending me a PM.

EDIT: According to iKilledChewbacca in the post below, DLC codes can't be shared. If that's not the case, we can still go ahead with this group. If codes can't be shared, we won't worry about forming a group.

[quote name='aaronmills']Is there any interest out there to create a ModNation Racers DLC group? I'd be willing to set it up. I'd need two of the five gameshare slots, so that would leave three open slots.

I have no idea how they'll be handling DLC once the game is released, but I think it'd be nice to at least put a group together to share the pre-order Mods (game is coming out on the 25th). We could decide whether to get additional DLC at a later date.

All three also come with SackBoy and a random bonus Mod that isn't determined until you enter your code.

I'd be willing to get it at Amazon. If there's anyone out there that's getting it at Gamestop or Best Buy, let me know by responding to this post or by sending me a PM.[/QUOTE]

I am not 100% but I think I saw somewhere that it was an ingame redeeming service so people can " NOT " share :(

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Can we please stop asking if every single DLC is shareable or not? There's not a single _DLC_ that isn't shareable.

Only non-shareable things are a few PoS DRM-ridden games Capcom put out, and 24-hour locks on first-party FULL downloadable games.[/QUOTE]

my mlb 10 stadium pack preorder dlc isn't shareable and that was even released as a standalone dlc

[quote name='mythus']my mlb 10 stadium pack preorder dlc isn't shareable and that was even released as a standalone dlc[/QUOTE]

Fallout3 dlc is region locked as well...also Borderlands dlc.

[quote name='volt1up']Kind of a longshot but...

Dragon Age Origins DLC group slot available, with all the major DLC releases but you have to be a goldstar over at gametz
$12[/QUOTE]

well, i'd definitely be interested but, why couldn't this just be a 1 on 1. . my money for your key

DLC = bought from the PSN store, not pre-orders and stuff that are redeemed on some site or in-game... -.-

Anyways, I'd be down for Modnation IF it is shareable, if anyone is gonna look into that or confirm it. Probably not going to pre-order it though...

[quote name='aaronmills']Is there any interest out there to create a ModNation Racers DLC group? I'd be willing to set it up. I'd need two of the five gameshare slots, so that would leave three open slots.

I'd be willing to get it at Amazon. If there's anyone out there that's getting it at Gamestop or Best Buy, let me know by responding to this post or by sending me a PM.

EDIT: According to iKilledChewbacca in the post below, DLC codes can't be shared. If that's not the case, we can still go ahead with this group. If codes can't be shared, we won't worry about forming a group.[/QUOTE]
If it is sharable I would be down, I have already pre-ordered the Amazon.

looking to share the following:

Rocket Knight
World Of Outlaws: Sprint Cars
Lead & Gold: Gangs of the Wild West
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Fat Princess
Braid
Battlefield 1943
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 8
Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgment

all of it is on one account tho so sry if you already have most of it, probably cant share

$20 via paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back