CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for all 3 Borderlands DLC. Ill start a group here unless someone else becomes interested in hosting.

Borderlands: Zombie Island + The Underdome + Secret Armory ($6 a person)

1) doucheland
2)
3)
4)
5)

[quote name='doucheland']Looking for all 3 Borderlands DLC. Ill start a group here unless someone else becomes interested in hosting.

Borderlands: Zombie Island + The Underdome + Secret Armory ($6 a person)

1) doucheland
2)
3)
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM.

[quote name='SNSD-KARA']looking to share the following:

Rocket Knight
World Of Outlaws: Sprint Cars
Lead & Gold: Gangs of the Wild West
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Fat Princess
Braid
Battlefield 1943
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 8
Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgment

all of it is on one account tho so sry if you already have most of it, probably cant share

$20 via paypal[/QUOTE]

This guy again? Ignore him if you know what's good for you. He changed the password on his last share and stopped responding to my messages.

Not to mention the shares he has been selling from different accounts tend to have the same popular games in common. You really think he is buying up multiples of the same game because he likes them so much? It's not hard to figure out where his accounts are coming from

[quote name='Gara']Not to mention the shares he has been selling from different accounts tend to have the same popular games in common. You really think he is buying up multiples of the same game because he likes them so much? It's not hard to figure out where his accounts are coming from[/QUOTE]
I have literally owned my PS3 for less than two weeks and have no idea what you alluding to. I bought the share from him last night and got all the games with no problem.

Where are the accounts coming from? I genuinely don't know.

[quote name='speedracer']I have literally owned my PS3 for less than two weeks and have no idea what you alluding to. I bought the share from him last night and got all the games with no problem.

Where are the accounts coming from? I genuinely don't know.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I sent you a PM with most of the story but various import sites and ebay have seen selling fraudulent preloaded accounts. It has died down but it's still around. You have the games now but you won't be getting them back if you ever upgrade your HD or buy a new ps3.

[quote name='Gara']Ah, I sent you a PM with most of the story but various import sites and ebay have seen selling fraudulent preloaded accounts. It has died down but it's still around. You have the games now but you won't be getting them back if you ever upgrade your HD or buy a new ps3.[/QUOTE]

It should also be noted that having your PS3 linked to a fraudulent account could get your PS3 banned from online if Sony really wanted. I really don't like seeing shares like this here...not cool. Definitely avoid at all costs. It isn't worth it at any risk. Sony does have the ability to ban your PS3 from online/accounts linked to your PS3 if they really wanted.

I have 2 spots open in a long term sharing group. We will be buying games about twice a year. Each person will add a $20 PSN card to the account and we will vote on which games to buy.

These are the games that we are getting so far, we will still have $15 to spend after we buy Agarest War.

Section 8 (already bought)
Popcap bundle (already bought)
Record of Agarest War

PM me if you're interested.

i just bought ' Bioshock 2 ' and am looking for DLC , please message me if you have any interest or if there is a slot open in your group. Thanks.

Is the Stimulus package for mw2 shareable? If it is then I got some shares for you! I'll trade it for some dlc for the following games: Dragon age, Borderlands, Fallout 3, Bioshock 2 or some game from the PS store.

Last edited by a moderator:
ModNation Racers DLC Group is now full. I have created a social group for us where we'll figure out future purchases.

Group Members:
1. aaronmills
2. skylinersx
3. Azazael13
4. YodaEXE
5. Halfwasted

The following Mods will be added to the group to begin with (at no cost to the group):
* Ratchet & Clank
* Sack Boy
* Mouse & Mouse Trap
* Air Raid

I'm looking to sell one share from two seperate DLC gameshares: God of War III and KillZone 2.

KILLZONE 2 MAP PACKS ($3.60 for one share)
- Includes all three map packs: "Steel & Titanium"..."Flash & Thunder"..."Napalm & Cordite".
- Each pack costs $5.99 for a total of $17.97. Divide that by five shares and you're looking at $3.60 for all three packs.

GOD OF WAR III DLC ($9 for one share)
- Includes everything available.
- Every skin: Dominus (Ultimate Edition), Phantom of Chaos, Morpheus, Apollo and Forgotten Warrior.
- Challenge of Exile (Ultimate Edition)
- GOWIII Kratos Dynamic Theme
- When I joined this group, the initial cost was $9 because that's how much the guy charged us. I'd just like to get my money back on it. The only catch is that everyone else who has a share of this group has agreed to buy any future GOWIII DLC, so you would also have to agree to that. If you buy this share, I can get you the info of the group host. Right now no other DLC has been announced so this will likely be it.

If you're interested in either of these gameshares, drop me a PM. I'm looking for PayPal as a gift in return.

Thanks!

Selling my share of Agarest + DLC

9.38 + 2.10 = 11.48

By buying into this share, you are agreeing to buy all future DLC as well.

PM me if interested!!

Anyone interested in starting a Burnout Paradise Ultimate group? Should be about $6 a share. Willing to start the group. PM or post if interested.

God of War 3 Collectors Edition DLCk, share the dlc for $20 for $4 a share. The DLC includes the 7 arenas and Dominus Skin, I also have the Phantom of Chaos skin to add. PM or reply in this thread. 2 more spot. Lower the price of share by $1.

GOW 3 DLC (Arenas and 2 skins) $4 per share. 2 spots left

1. hqn101
2. Anjexu
3. vertdogggg

9.38 + 2.10 = 11.48

PM me if interested!!

[quote name='aaronmills']ModNation Racers DLC Group is forming. We'll figure out future purchases once the group is formed.

Group Members:
1. aaronmills
2. skylinersx
3. Azazael13
4. YodaEXE
5. OPEN

The following Mods will be added to the group to begin with (at no cost to the group):
* Ratchet & Clank
* Sac Boy
* Mouse & Mouse Trap
* Air Raid

If anyone else is interested in filling the last spot, drop me a PM. And if you happen to have a Kratos or Nathan Drake Mod Code from pre-ordering at Best Buy or Gamestop that you can share with this group, that'd be a bonus.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM

Hi, uhh im looking to trade content I have
Pixel Junk Monsters
Everyday Shooter
Pain
Street Fighter 2
Mortal Combat 2
Flow
Flower
Bomber man Ultra
Metal gear solid 1
burn Zombie Burn
Flock
LBP content, (all creator packs, most costumes)
and
Superstardust
Fat Princess
Battlefield 1943
and
TMNT

Im looking for
Trine
Braid
And COD map packs

But i'd like and decent ps1 games if anyone has them.

Pm me on here or my PSN name is Carangelo

[quote name='MAG beast']Hi, uhh im looking to trade content I have
Pixel Junk Monsters
Everyday Shooter
Pain
Street Fighter 2
Mortal Combat 2
Flow
Flower
Bomber man Ultra
Metal gear solid 1
burn Zombie Burn
Flock
LBP content, (all creator packs, most costumes)
and
Superstardust
Fat Princess
Battlefield 1943
and
TMNT

Im looking for
Trine
Braid
And COD map packs

But i'd like and decent ps1 games if anyone has them.

Pm me on here or my PSN name is Carangelo[/QUOTE]

MAG Beast is a scammer. Don't trade with him, etc., etc.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']Just wandering... are you beings serious ?[/QUOTE]

Sounds like the guy is buying hacked psn accounts on ebay, and buying a bunch of stuff, then selling the shares to make a profit without telling anyone where he got the account from. Shady McShaderson.

[quote name='blitz6speed']Sounds like the guy is buying hacked psn accounts on ebay, and buying a bunch of stuff, then selling the shares to make a profit without telling anyone where he got the account from. Shady McShaderson.[/QUOTE]

Ugh.. OK, so im looking to buy shares of BIOSHOCK 1 and/or 2 DLC ..
even if you have other games in your account maybe you could make an offer. Thanks ^ ^

Ugh..
OK, so im looking to buy shares of BIOSHOCK 1 and/or 2 DLC ..
even if you have other games in your account maybe you could make an offer.
Thanks ^ ^
i'd hate to have to pay full price for these.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']Just wandering... are you beings serious ?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='screamokid4life']for real? I was maybe going to do a trade.[/QUOTE]

Yes I'm being serious. I've called this kid out 3 times now but he insists on continuing to post in this thread. I posted a long time ago on how he scams people and then again anytime I see him in here- he tends to pop his head in now and then hoping I won't see I guess lol.

and no he's not the guy who buys accounts on eBay and resells them. This dumbfuck is just your typical scammer who probably doesn't have many of those games he listed.

[quote name='doucheland']Yes I'm being serious. I've called this kid out 3 times now but he insists on continuing to post in this thread. I posted a long time ago on how he scams people and then again anytime I see him in here- he tends to pop his head in now and then hoping I won't see I guess lol.

and no he's not the guy who buys accounts on eBay and resells them. This dumbfuck is just your typical scammer who probably doesn't have many of those games he listed.[/QUOTE]

true. everyone need point the finger at known scammers.

Thank you.

[quote name='WiiNet']I have an account with the following for sale for $18.

Uno
Critter Crunch
Zen Pinball
$1.44 leftover

All 5 shares are open on the account.

PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

Still around.

Looking to fill two more slots in an Agarest War + DLC group. Looking to buy the DLC as it comes out, please keep that in mind. It's only about 40cents a piece anyway. Total cost right now is $11.69 a share.

1. halfbent
2. SimpRgr8
3. Mixer236

So I have like 5 or 6 gameshare accounts and I recently got the ylod, does anyone know if it's possible to deactivate my accounts since I can't even turn on my ps3. I'm upgrading to a slim so I still want the accounts.

[quote name='Tdwp_do0d']So I have like 5 or 6 gameshare accounts and I recently got the ylod, does anyone know if it's possible to deactivate my accounts since I can't even turn on my ps3. I'm upgrading to a slim so I still want the accounts.[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure you are out of luck. Sony won't deactivate the system for you, because then the system could technically be left offline, leaving you with 6 activated systems. As far as I know, the only way for you to get those accounts back is to repair the ylod, and then deactivate the system yourself. Depending on what games you have though, it would probably just be cheaper to repurchase all of them in full (even cheaper to gameshare again). It is one of the major risks with gameshare accounts. You can't switch the harddrive to another PS3 either, as it will require you to format the drive.

i have modnation content
1. the plain with the extra mod close and parts
2. some type of kart and i dont remember what else it comes with

i will take anything for the content since i dont have the game and never will

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow'] You can't switch the harddrive to another PS3 either, as it will require you to format the drive.[/QUOTE]

If you use the Backup/restore feature you can switch out your HDD all your want and never lose a gameshare.

9.38 + 2.10 = 11.48

I will take 11 flat

PM me if interested!!

GOW III and KillZone 2 DLC for sale
I'm looking to sell one share from two seperate DLC gameshares: God of War III and KillZone 2.

KILLZONE 2 MAP PACKS ($3.60 for one share)
- Includes all three map packs: "Steel & Titanium"..."Flash & Thunder"..."Napalm & Cordite".
- Each pack costs $5.99 for a total of $17.97. Divide that by five shares and you're looking at $3.60 for all three packs.

GOD OF WAR III DLC ($9 for one share)
- Includes everything available.
- Every skin: Dominus (Ultimate Edition), Phantom of Chaos, Morpheus, Apollo and Forgotten Warrior.
- Challenge of Exile (Ultimate Edition)
- GOWIII Kratos Dynamic Theme
- When I joined this group, the initial cost was $9 because that's how much the guy charged us. I'd just like to get my money back on it. The only catch is that everyone else who has a share of this group has agreed to buy any future GOWIII DLC, so you would also have to agree to that. If you buy this share, I can get you the info of the group host. Right now no other DLC has been announced so this will likely be it.

If you're interested in either of these gameshares, drop me a PM. I'm looking for PayPal as a gift in return.

Thanks!

[quote name='Dammenion']If you use the Backup/restore feature you can switch out your HDD all your want and never lose a gameshare.[/QUOTE]

I realize you can do that for the same system. But what I am talking about is you can not take a hard drive out of one system, and put into another, and have it work without formatting. His problem is that his old console has the ylod, so he does not have the luxury of running the backup/restore feature. Thus, taking his hard drive out and putting it into a new system will not work. Without repairing his current PS3, he does not have the option to deactivate/backup/restore. It is repair or lose the shares.

I am looking for just various downloads GROUP... maybe individual. I have ...

CoD Modern Warfare 2 Stimulas Pack (Map Pack)
Feeding Frenzy
Mushroom Wars
Pixal Junk Monsters (The tower defense one)
Some other Tower Defense type game
INFamous Gigawatt blades DLC
Final Fantasy Crystal Defenders (the tower defense one)

and I think thats it.. maybe a couple more nothing major though

If interested post here, Also willing to grab a new download for you/us if needed and you have some of that stuff I need, but need account verify first sooo

I will be very cautious with this, and would expect you to as well, post here if interested. I would prefer a PM first, then a phone call etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back