CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='halfbent']Looking to fill two more slots in an Agarest War + DLC group. Looking to buy the DLC as it comes out, please keep that in mind. It's only about 40cents a piece anyway. Total cost right now is $11.69 a share.

1. halfbent
2. SimpRgr8
3. Mixer236
4.Vampire_Zio
5.[/QUOTE]

Added Vampire_Zio; we're just looking for one more.

Looking for GTA4 PAL DLC share willing to pay with paypal. Or if anyone is interested I'm planning to start GTA4 dlc sharegroup for £5.40 a piece, pm me.

[quote name='hockeyfun66@']I'm looking for a Qore group if any one has an open slot/ is looking to start one.[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in this too. Don't have a credit card though, so I can't be the leader.

Im still looking a lot for the Star Wars Force Unleashed DLC. I am willing to buy a full game and let you get it for this. Trying to avoid paying 30$ for all 3 DLC that I want, please post here if you have it and we can talk something out.

Ok guys i have a question.

My ps3 recently just got the YLoD and trying to fix it myself I took out the HD which I hear makes you lose all our DLC and sace files as it reformats it.

Is there anyway I can get that DLC back as I got most games on Gameshares including the expansion and lots of DLC for Dragon Age Origins.

Is there a light at the end of the tunnel or am I SOL?

We are not getting it fixed but rather buing a new slim one.

Im looking for a gameshare in any of these games and DLC

Fret Nice
Cod MW2 DLC
Super Sonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars
Lets Golf
Everybody's Golf
Pain + DLC

if you have any pm me
also looking to join a longterm gameshare group pm if you have one with a slot open

I would be willing to start and manage a long term gameshare (on US PSN) if there are 4 others interested. Initial deposits will probably be $20 each, but this is not set in stone. PM me with questions or if your interested in joining. Mainly interested in games, not looking for much DLC, but everything purchased will be based on votes so it is whatever the group decides.

Still have a couple spots open in a long term sharing group. We will be buying games about twice a year. Each person will add a $20 PSN card to the account and we will vote on which games to buy.

These are the games that we are getting so far, we will still have $15 to spend after we buy Agarest War.

Section 8 (already bought)
Bejeweled 2 (already bought)
Feeding Frenzy 2 (already bought)
Peggle (already bought)
Heavy Weapon (already bought)
Zuma (already bought)
Record of Agarest War

PM me if you're interested.

[quote name='adriley313']Ok guys i have a question.

My ps3 recently just got the YLoD and trying to fix it myself I took out the HD which I hear makes you lose all our DLC and sace files as it reformats it.

Is there anyway I can get that DLC back as I got most games on Gameshares including the expansion and lots of DLC for Dragon Age Origins.

Is there a light at the end of the tunnel or am I SOL?

We are not getting it fixed but rather buing a new slim one.[/QUOTE]

Taking the HDD out of a Ylod PS3 alone doesnt reformat it, IT will be reformatted automatically if you put it in another PS3 and turn on the PS3.

The only way to get your gameshares back is by fixing that PS3 and deactivating all the accounts.

Im interested in a Record of Agarest gameshare, however I don't know how much I will like this game so I don't really want to gameshare and be required to continue buying DLC. Not to mention they may keep pumping out this DLC at $1-3 every week and can turn into a huge investment over a long period.

So if there is a group just doing the base game I would be willing to join up.

[quote name='strife18']Im interested in a Record of Agarest gameshare, however I don't know how much I will like this game so I don't really want to gameshare and be required to continue buying DLC. Not to mention they may keep pumping out this DLC at $1-3 every week and can turn into a huge investment over a long period.

So if there is a group just doing the base game I would be willing to join up.[/QUOTE]

PM'd

[quote name='ryushe']Anyone doing a Hexyz Force (An Atlus PSP RPG) Group share? Might be interested in that.[/QUOTE]

Me and a friend are looking to start a PSP share group and we may be interested in that title. If you want to get in the group, let me know.

Edit:

Here is the link to the PSP section where I have a bit more info posted:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7261085&postcount=83

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shhximxhiding']I would be willing to start and manage a long term gameshare (on US PSN) if there are 4 others interested. Initial deposits will probably be $20 each, but this is not set in stone. PM me with questions or if your interested in joining. Mainly interested in games, not looking for much DLC, but everything purchased will be based on votes so it is whatever the group decides.[/QUOTE]

I would probably be interested. Anyone else hit you up yet?

[quote name='Yanksfan']Me and a friend are looking to start a PSP share group and we may be interested in that title. If you want to get in the group, let me know.[/QUOTE]Sorry, just seen this and yeah, I'd definitely be interested.

[quote name='cupcakex1']Looking for shares of the following -

Valkyria Chronicles DLC
GoW III DLC
PS1 RPGs (FF 7-9 , Grandia)[/QUOTE]I've been wanting Grandia for the longest also.

[quote name='ryushe']Sorry, just seen this and yeah, I'd definitely be interested.[/QUOTE]

Cool man. I made a post in the PSP section, with what we have so far and some other things we are looking at right now.

If you're interested in Grandia, I would be down with that too for the group. I hope we get a few more peeps and can get this thing started.

Edit:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7261085&postcount=83

[quote name='Yanksfan']Cool man. I made a post in the PSP section, with what we have so far and some other things we are looking at right now.

If you're interested in Grandia, I would be down with that too for the group. I hope we get a few more peeps and can get this thing started.

Edit:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7261085&postcount=83[/QUOTE]OK, cool. Thanks. Keep me posted if anything.

[quote name='hqn101']Does anyone know why I'm getting charge tax on the psn in california[/QUOTE]

As far as I know only FL don't get taxed.. I always use FL for the address on PSN gameshare accounts (also on my main account) ..your billing address would be your real address but they always go with the address on your profile..

[quote name='FlipSide']As far as I know only FL don't get taxed.. I always use FL for the address on PSN gameshare accounts (also on my main account) ..your billing address would be your real address but they always go with the address on your profile..[/QUOTE]

That sucks i thought cali was exempt too. Time to make new account

[quote name='shhximxhiding']I would be willing to start and manage a long term gameshare (on US PSN) if there are 4 others interested. Initial deposits will probably be $20 each, but this is not set in stone. PM me with questions or if your interested in joining. Mainly interested in games, not looking for much DLC, but everything purchased will be based on votes so it is whatever the group decides.

[quote name='Yanksfan']I would probably be interested. Anyone else hit you up yet?[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

I have 2 others interested, so if you want to join I would only need 1 more (which I may already have in a non CAG'er). PM me if you are serious about joining.

selling flow + flow expansion shares for $1, accepting paypal only, pm if you want to buy one (please dont post it here, i dont check the site too often so i probably wont get your message if you post in this thread).

[quote name='glemtvapen']Cali is being charged now? What the hell?[/QUOTE]

argh that sucks because i used my real (cali) address on my main account...oh well.

I have 2 shared accounts available for purchase. 1 has tons of dlc, add-ons, Qore and more and the other has some lbp dlc and some psn games. PM me for details and only serious offers. Accepting amazon gift card as payment or Paypal.

Since we aren't allowed to leave feedback for PSN game shares, I just wanted to leave a post saying that I did a share with dbgtboy and it went great.

I have 2 shared accounts available for purchase. PM me for details and only serious offers. Accepting amazon gift card as payment or Paypal. Here is what on each account

1st account has the following:

Droplitz
Comet Cash
Burnout Paradise Hawker Mech
Burnout Paradise Legendary Cars Collection
Super Stardust HD Solo Pack
Super Stardust HD Team Pack
Super Stardust HD
Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer
LocoRoco Cocoreccho!
Lumines Supernova
Magic Orbz
Magic Orbz Winter Pack
Magic Orbz Booster Pack
Battle Fantasia
Socom Confrontation: Cold Front Map Pack
Little Big Planet Killzone Mini-Pack
Little Big Planet ICO Costume Pack
Little Big Planet Watchmen Costume Pack
Heavy Rain Dynamic Theme
Afrika Dynamic Theme

2nd account has:

Qore Annual Subscription
Burnout Paradise (Full Game+All DLC)
High Velocity Bowling
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Madden NFL Arcade
Battlefield 1943
Hustle Kings
Peggle
Bomberman Ultra
Everyday Shooter
Fat Princess
Age Of Booty
Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest For Booty
Wheel Of Fortune
Uno
Trine
Flower
Smash Cars
Mortal Kombat II
Zen Pinball
Zen Pinball Street Fighter 2 Table Add-On
Zen Pinball Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Table Add-On
Little Big Planet Pirates Of The Carribean Add-On (Costumes & Level Kit)
Bioshock 2 Gamestop Pre-Order 2 Bonus Characters for online multiplayer
Modnation Racer Premium Theme
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
Uncharted 2 MP Pack Bundle (online multiplayer maps+characters)
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time Discovery Pack
Various Themes from Battlefield 1943, Killzone 2, Fat Princess, Little Big Planet, Qore, etc.
Greed Corp
PixelJunk Racers
PixelJunk Monsters
PixelJunk Eden
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Penny Arcade Episode 1
Penny Arcade Episode 2
Alien Vs. Predator Multiplayer Skins (Gamestop Pre-Order Bonus)
Resident Evil 5 Vesus Mode
Resident Evil 5 Lost In Nightmares
Resident Evil 5 Desperate Escape
Mega Man 10
Cellfactor: Psychokinetic Wars
1942: Joint Strike
Gravity Crash
God Of War 3 PS3 Theme Mountain Dew Promotion
Lost Planet 2 Online Multiplayer Demo
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Eye Of Indra Motion Comics 1-4 Bundle
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Eye Of Indra Multiplayer 2 Skin Pack
Echochrome
TMNT Turtles In Time Re-Shelled
Cuboid
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad Of Gay Tony
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost And Damned
Wipeout HD
TV Show King
Uncharted 2 Siege Expansion Pack
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Map Pack
Heavy Rain: The Taxidermist Chronicles Chapter 1 DLC

*I will let the 1st account go for $30 & the 2nd account go for $100 or best offer. Or buy both accounts for $110 flat! I cannot separate any items so it's either buy it all as listed per account or nothing. Also, it's 1 share on each account that I am selling.*

[quote name='noone13']I have one more slot for the MW2 map packs. I am asking $4 PayPal for it. PM me if interested. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Since I have been waiting for the group, I'm in this time! Pm will be sent shortly.

[quote name='noone13']I have one more slot for the MW2 map packs. I am asking $4 PayPal for it. PM me if interested. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Why are you asking for more than 1/5th of the price? Because of taxes and paypal.

Oops! Sorry bout that....

[quote name='zenithyoda']Why are you asking for more than 1/5th of the price?[/QUOTE]

He probably got taxed.

Looking for a share of Tecmo Bowl, PM ME !

I still have one more slot for the MW2 map pack, someone else dropped out. Asking $4 for it, to cover taxes and paypal fees. If interested please PM me. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back