CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the official word on Playstation+ gamesharing? Can one account be made to share the cost and allow other accounts on the same system to share the benefits?

Also, how much is inFamous?

[quote name='theaznone']Starting a Trine group. Already have me and another person. 3 available slots left. It's $2 paypal per slot. PM me or reply to this post if you're interested!

Trine
1. theaznone
2. stopchildren(Paid)
3. Vyrtigo(Paid)
5.[/QUOTE]

Still have 2 more slots available for Trine. Ready to download now.

Also willing to also start up another Infamous group too. $6 per slot. Paypal or trade only. PM if your interested in any of these or reply to this post. Prefer PM

Last edited by a moderator:
Fat Princess DLC ONLY: $5 ($1 a person)
1. DarknessBear. (DLC PURCHASED)
2. cupcakex1 (PAID & SENT)
3. Viperx116 (PAID & SENT)

Got two slots left for the Fat Princess DLC. Just send me a buck and you get the Email/pword.

[quote name='iowaholdem']What's the official word on Playstation+ gamesharing? Can one account be made to share the cost and allow other accounts on the same system to share the benefits?

Also, how much is inFamous?[/QUOTE]
my friend with 2 ps3's was able to play all content on both PS3's under multiple logins so it apears any purchases follow the same rules. PSN+ features such as auto updating games is yet to be determined but when he logged into a sub account (account other than PSN+ account) the option was still enabled so maybe it checks for games used on that account and updates them. That would be sweet as it is one of my favorite features of the service.

inFAMOUS is $30, split 5 ways its $6 a share all you have to do is use miami, FL or Mohler, OR (among others) as your city and state when you sign up for tax free purchases.

i would like to know why my post was deleted regarding a SCAMMER trolling this thread his id is ZFORCE915. i know this is a gameshare thread but i am positive other CAGS wouldn't mind knowing the name of a SCAMMER so they can avoid him. he traded his banned account for mine which has over $100 in content from the PSN. he explained to me that he logged in right before he sent me his account information. so he would have me believe his account was banned minutes after logging in. and now that he has a buyer for MY account he wants me to let him back into it so he can supposedly deactivate it from his ps3. wow. who in thier right mind would trust some one who JUST SCAMMED you? he must really think he's intelligent to think he can pull off such an obvious ripoff. i thought the mods were here to protect us. moderators, can you please explain to me in a private message why you would delete a post redflagging a thief? i am so disgusted right now. its always a few bad people ruining it for the rest of us.

we got 1 slot left in the Joe Danger Group,you can pay 3$ or you can offer me a DLC or a game
1.AxCrege
2.GalGR
3.n4styn4t3
4.cupcakex1

[quote name='AxCrege']we got 1 slot left in the Joe Danger Group,you can pay 3$ or you can offer me a DLC or a game
1.AxCrege
2.GalGR
3.n4styn4t3
4.cupcakex1
5.[/QUOTE]

in for joe danger
pming my e-mail for a paypal request

any1 making a infamous group that will take 8$ and some change as a walmart gift card money,

if so pm me and i will send you the info

I've got a big lot of games that I'd like to sell, since my PS3 time has been getting significantly shorter. This is for only these games and no future purchases. If you are interested, please contact me! Would like $35.

Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Echochrome
Elefunk
Everyday Shooter
Fat Princess
flOw
Final Fantasy VII
Lumines Supernova
Magic Orbz
Magic Orbz Booster Pack
Pixeljunk Eden
Pixeljunk Encore
PixelJunk Monsters
PixelJunk Shooter
Prince of Persia Classic
Savage Moon
Super Stardust HD
Trine
Wolfenstein 3d
ZEN Pinball

ok so we have no slots and the joe danger group is now full
1.AxCrege
2.GalGR
3.n4styn4t3
4.cupcakex1
5.WHFinest187

[quote name='iwarboY']Anyone looking to sell their BIOSHOCK 2 gameshare ?

There's a ton of single player DLC arriving shortly and more in the future, so i'd really like in on this ...

How about anyone else ... is anyone interested in BIOSHOCK 2 ?
we could get together on this and start a group..

( looking to buy your gameshare or start group )[/QUOTE]

Well I would like to start a long term DLC group for Bioshock 2. But is the DLC only for like Plasmids and such or for new levels?

[quote name='Vulcan2422']I'll try once again,

anybody interested in a Fat Princess Gameshare? Looking to buy it soon[/QUOTE]

You can buy my gameshare of fat princess.
I'll send you a pm.

i have some games to share im accepting paypal and trades

revenge of the wounded dragons
jeopardy
mortal kombat2
gauntlet 2
peggle
tecmo bowl throwback
penny arcade adventures bundle episodes 1 and 2
prince of persia classic
assault heroes
nba 2k10 draft combine
grandia
final fight double impact
grand theft auto liberty city stories for the psp

19.78 a share or if you have something to trade send me a private message. i also have an account with worms and noby noby boy on it 3.60 paypal.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Well I would like to start a long term DLC group for Bioshock 2. But is the DLC only for like Plasmids and such or for new levels?[/QUOTE]

HeY there ..
Ok, by what i've read, there are actually 5 new levels incorporated into 1st person story mode.... this should be the beginning of august . Then there is tons more DLC set very shortly after:D
i'd also be interested in the dlc currently, ..what's your take on the current multiplayer dlc?
to be honest, i haven't played too much multiplayer, but i'd still be down with the dlc. the multiplayer's sic
here's alink for some more info( hopefully links are allowed? )
http://www.ripten.com/2010/07/01/new-bioshock-2-protector-trials-dlc-for-xbox-360-brycew/

[quote name='tttBARBWIREttt']we need another fat princess with dlc group, I'm in if someone makes it[/QUOTE]

I 2nd this Gameshare! would love to get this game

I am also here to Announce a Rock Band Queen DLC Gameshare

5 spots at 3.20 cents each. Songs include
• “Another One Bites the Dust”
• “Crazy Little Thing Called Love”
• “Fat Bottomed Girls”
• “I Want It All”
• “I Want to Break Free”
• “Killer Queen”
• “One Vision”
• “Somebody to Love”
• “Tie Your Mother Down”
• “Under Pressure”
(All tracks are original master recordings)

1.Sillentassasin
2.PostalPez

Still have 1 spot open in a long term sharing group. We will be buying games about twice a year. Each person will add a $20 PSN card to the account and we will vote on which games to buy.

These are the games that we bought this time. We won't be buying again until around December.

Record of Agarest War
Soldner-X 2: Final Prototype
Section 8
Bejeweled 2
Feeding Frenzy 2
Peggle
Heavy Weapon
Zuma

PM me if you're interested.

i have a walmart gift card with 8$ and some change maybe 9$, but i would like to trade it for a share of infamous
or i could trade you some psn games
pm if interested, i am also looking for a long term group

[quote name='iwarboY']HeY there ..
Ok, by what i've read, there are actually 5 new levels incorporated into 1st person story mode.... this should be the beginning of august . Then there is tons more DLC set very shortly after:D
i'd also be interested in the dlc currently, ..what's your take on the current multiplayer dlc?
to be honest, i haven't played too much multiplayer, but i'd still be down with the dlc. the multiplayer's sic
here's alink for some more info( hopefully links are allowed? )
http://www.ripten.com/2010/07/01/new-bioshock-2-protector-trials-dlc-for-xbox-360-brycew/[/QUOTE]

For $5, yeah I want it since it would only be $1 per share.

One spot left in a long-term Telltale episodic gameshare. Sam & Max, Tales of Monkey Island, Jurrasic Park, Back to the Future, etc as they are released. $9 to start w/ ToMI & S&M. (That's less than $1 per episode)

One spot left in a Qore share, May 2010 to May 2011. $5 ($0.42 per episode and already includes .deTuned and High Velocity Bowling)

Send PM if interested...

Anyone interested in an Infamous gameshare? 6.50 paypal gift for a slot.

1. ninja dog (me)
2. IKilledChewbacca
3. ryushe

PM me and I'll get the account going. I'll check back throughout the day from my phone, but might not be able to get home to download it until later tonight.

[quote name='ninja dog']Anyone interested in an Infamous gameshare? 6.50 paypal gift for a slot.

1. ninja dog (me)
2. IKilledChewbacca

PM me and I'll get the account going. I'll check back throughout the day from my phone, but might not be able to get home to download it until later tonight.[/QUOTE]Pm'ed

[quote name='GogetaSS4']For $5, yeah I want it since it would only be $1 per share.[/QUOTE]

Lol, i know you'd be interested for $1 .. but the idea is to get people excited for all of the releases ' after ' the $5.00 drop off.
i mean, nobody in their right mind wants to occuppy a slot for a dollars worth of content ^ ^
good thing there's some time to get people interested in this.

[quote name='ninja dog']Anyone interested in an Infamous gameshare? 6.50 paypal gift for a slot.

1. ninja dog (me)
2. IKilledChewbacca
3. ryushe

PM me and I'll get the account going. I'll check back throughout the day from my phone, but might not be able to get home to download it until later tonight.[/QUOTE]

i would also be down for this is there any chance we could add lead and gold to this share?

1. ninja dog (me)
2. IKilledChewbacca
3. ryushe

PM me and I'll get the account going. I'll check back throughout the day from my phone, but might not be able to get home to download it until later tonight.[/QUOTE]

would like to join as well but likely full given the full inbox, we see

Can't edit/deal with pm from my phone, but ikilledchewbacca is out, so there are 3 spaces still if you guys want in.

I don't think we'll add lead and gold though.

If MAG Interdiction is sharable I'd like to buy a share. Also looking for Fallout 3 DLC, Broken Steel or everything. PM me please!
edit: I'm also interested in Battlefield 1943 and Suikoden. If the Spectat weapons for BFBC2 are shareable, I might be interested in that as well.

[quote name='AxCrege']ok so we have no slots and the joe danger group is now full
1.AxCrege
2.GalGR
3.n4styn4t3
4.cupcakex1
5.WHFinest187[/QUOTE]

Atleast PM someone that the group formed before you send a PM like this ..
[quote name='AxCrege']dude are you gunna pay by paypal or a downloadable something or wut?[/QUOTE]

Really, did you expect me to check this thread everyday? Anyways, shoot me your Paypal addy and the cost. I'll send it right away .

Looking to get rid of shares of the following:

Section 8 - $3

PixelJunk Complete Bundle (includes Racers, Shooter, Monsters, Eden, and all encore DLCs) - $6

PM me if interested!

:D

Edit: All gone!

1. ninja dog (me)
2. ryushe
3. Ravaged
4. deathgrip999
5. Evantrees

Group is now full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back