CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to start a group for inFAMOUS. Will be me, my friend, and three others. $6 each! I've already boughten the game on another account, just need to share it.

PM me if interested!

1. Me
2. My friend
3. iowaholdem
4. Viperx116
5 .theaznone

edit: group's full, thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='vehn']Looking to start a group for inFAMOUS. Will be me, my friend, and three others. $6 each! I've already boughten the game on another account, just need to share it.

PM me if interested!

1. Me
2. My friend
5.[/QUOTE]

well since ninjadog cancelled his gameshare i guess im in for yours

yeah, if anyone has any advice, I couldn't get my credit card onto the account. The online store said it was a billing address problem. but I copied and pasted info directly from my bank's site, also tried to copy+paste from my other PSN account. Could not get any CC info onto a new account.

all I can think of now was that it wasn't the master account on the system...is that a problem?

I want to make share groups for full PS3 games, so I'd appreciate any help.

[quote name='ninja dog']yeah, if anyone has any advice, I couldn't get my credit card onto the account. The online store said it was a billing address problem. but I copied and pasted info directly from my bank's site, also tried to copy+paste from my other PSN account. Could not get any CC info onto a new account.

all I can think of now was that it wasn't the master account on the system...is that a problem?

I want to make share groups for full PS3 games, so I'd appreciate any help.[/QUOTE]

Rumor has it that it's because the card was used on multiple accounts. You're not the only one with the problem, and Sony isn't gonna fix it for you so... yeah.

[quote name='vehn']Looking to start a group for inFAMOUS. Will be me, my friend, and three others. $6 each! I've already boughten the game on another account, just need to share it.

PM me if interested!

1. Me
2. My friend
3. iowaholdem
4. Viperx116
5 .theaznone

edit: group's full, thanks guys[/QUOTE]Money was just sent.

EDIT: Login information received. Downloading the game now!

Hey Guys. I am looking to fill one spot in the Rock Band Group I am in since we had one of the members back out on us.

The group was started back in May 0f 2009 so we have most of the older songs, so we would be concentrating on mostly new songs. (we have a list of all the songs we do not own, which is about 200 plus new songs being added every week). Unfortunately the new person will not have access to the old songs already purchased since we have to start a new account.

Here is some info:
- New account will be US with no taxes.
- Money can either be deposited directly or by paypal.
- One of our members can get PSN cards for under $20.
- In the past we had a set amount each member would spend each month ($20, which equaled $100 of RB DLC a month). We could do something similar again, or decide on a lower amount.

If anyone is interested please PM me or post here.

thanks
brewer

I am starting a group for inFamous and Section 8, $9 via gifted paypal for the two. Will make the purchases after payments are recieved. Anybody interested?

If theres no interest in Section 8 I'd be interested in just a $6 share for infamous, but it's only an extra $3 and I've been looking to get it for a while.

Hmmm, what's Section 8 like? I might be interested since I played the demo and was vaugely interesed in it, but I don't know a whole $3 extra dollars worth (I'm THAT cheap lol). From what I gathered, it felt like Crackdown with a multi focus. Am I far off from that assumption??

Ehh, what the hell, count me in. :)

Edit: On second though, just looked into my back account and yeah, don't look like I could do it this week. That STEAM sale sure killed me...

[quote name='MillerTime2523']I am starting a group for inFamous and Section 8, $9 via gifted paypal for the two. Will make the purchases after payments are recieved. Anybody interested?

If theres no interest in Section 8 I'd be interested in just a $6 share for infamous, but it's only an extra $3 and I've been looking to get it for a while.[/QUOTE]

If i could add my 2 cents ..
For anyone who is on the fence about section 8, i'd just like to say, the title is a steal for $3.00
The moment the game begins you'd agree.
the running mechanics and flight booster alone will give you the $3.00 back in the thrill. hope this helps your decision.

Hi, uhh im looking to trade content I have
Pixel Junk Monsters
Everyday Shooter
Pain
Street Fighter 2
Mortal Combat 2
Flow
Flower
Bomber man Ultra
Metal gear solid 1
burn Zombie Burn
Flock
LBP content, (all creator packs, most costumes)
and
Superstardust
Fat Princess
Battlefield 1943
TMNT
And COD map packs

Im looking for
Trine
Braid
Or anything you can really tempt me with

But i'd like and decent ps1 games if anyone has them.

Pm me on here or my PSN name is Carangelo

make her say ..

[quote name='Sillentassasin']I 2nd this Gameshare! would love to get this game

I am also here to Announce a Rock Band Queen DLC Gameshare

5 spots at 3.20 cents each. Songs include
• “Another One Bites the Dust”
• “Crazy Little Thing Called Love”
• “Fat Bottomed Girls”
• “I Want It All”
• “I Want to Break Free”
• “Killer Queen”
• “One Vision”
• “Somebody to Love”
• “Tie Your Mother Down”
• “Under Pressure”
(All tracks are original master recordings)

1.Sillentassasin
2.PostalPez
5.[/QUOTE]

Is anyone willing to start a gameshare for MW2 resurgence pack. The reviews for this pack are fairly decent. If anyone is willing to start it I am in.

I'm starting an inFamous gameshare group. My last group was great and I'm hoping this one is too. A full group is $6/person.

I'm also interested in adding the Fat Princess DLC (Fat Roles) gameshare to make a full group be $7/person if everyone agrees. If not, then we can stick to just inFamous.

inFamous (+ Fat Roles DLC): $30 ($35) / $15 ($17.50) / $10 ($11.67) / $7.50 ($8.75) / $6 ($7)

1) rgd2blck (inFamous + Fat Roles DLC)
2) skylinersx (inFamous + Fat Roles DLC)
3) evantrees (inFamous)
4) spicymchaggis182 (inFamous)
5)

Waiting on Bluntsly to confirm for 5th spot, or if someone else wants in now is the time to join!

[quote name='rgd2blck']I'm starting an inFamous gameshare group. My last group was great and I'm hoping this one is too. A full group is $6/person.

I'm also interested in adding the Fat Princess DLC (Fat Roles) gameshare to make a full group be $7/person if everyone agrees. If not, then we can stick to just inFamous.

inFamous (+ Fat Roles DLC): $30 ($35) / $15 ($17.50) / $10 ($11.67) / $7.50 ($8.75) / $6 ($7)

1) rgd2blck
2)
3)
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

count me in for BOTH

Hey Guys. I am looking to fill one spot in the Rock Band Group I am in since we had one of the members back out on us.

The group was started back in May 0f 2009 so we have most of the older songs, so we would be concentrating on mostly new songs. (we have a list of all the songs we do not own, which is about 200 plus new songs being added every week). Unfortunately the new person will not have access to the old songs already purchased since we have to start a new account.

Here is some info:
- New account will be US with no taxes.
- Money can either be deposited directly or by paypal.
- One of our members can get PSN cards for under $20.
- In the past we had a set amount each member would spend each month ($20, which equaled $100 of RB DLC a month). We could do something similar again, or decide on a lower amount.

If anyone is interested please PM me or post here.

thanks
brewer

[quote name='philonik']Yeah id be up for that but i dont have fat princess :/ so the dlc would be pointless :( but id be interested in infamous[/QUOTE]

No problem, I'll add you just for inFamous and when we get a full group we will figure it out.

And Bluntsly I'm sending you a PM to join our group.

Today is supposed to be the date for the new MW2 RESURGENCE map pack...
If anyone decides to form a group, please include my name. i pay immediately. Thanks.

....PAYPAL READY....

[quote name='rgd2blck']I'm starting an inFamous gameshare group. My last group was great and I'm hoping this one is too. A full group is $6/person.

3) philonik (inFamous)
4) ?Bluntsly? (InFamous + Fat Roles DLC)
5)

Looks like just one more to go to make it $7 for both gameshares![/QUOTE]

interested in infamouse but don't have fat princess

[quote name='gomikeoh']I have some slots left still for Super Stardust HD, give me pm! This includes all the dlc and a share is only 3 bucks![/QUOTE]

Interested/PM sent :)

[quote name='evantrees']interested in infamouse but don't have fat princess[/QUOTE]

No problem evantrees, I'll add you in since one member had to drop out. I'm also adding in spicymchaggis182. Just waiting on Bluntsly to confirm he wants to join and we will have a full group.

Once everyone is in I'll send out a PM to confirm whether people want inFamous only for $6, or inFamous + Fat Roles DLC for $7 since it is just a $1 difference. Seems like everyone else wants both; you can always just download the DLC in case you get Fat Princess on a sale later or a different gameshare.

Here's how our group is right now:

3) spicymchaggis182 (inFamous + Fat Roles DLC)
4) evantrees (inFamous)
5)

If someone else wants in now is the time to join! First come first served; I PM'd Bluntsly but no response yet.

I'm looking for a group for the Resurgence Map Pack in MW 2.
Except I'll need it to be shared with my cousin and I. As well as possibly my brother, IF theres even room.
I can pay for $5.
Leaving two people to pay $5 each.

[quote name='swiftstratos']I'm looking for a group for the Resurgence Map Pack in MW 2.
Except I'll need it to be shared with my cousin and I. As well as possibly my brother, IF theres even room.
I can pay for $5.
Leaving two people to pay $5 each.[/QUOTE]

Something is wrong with this math.

[quote name='hqn101']Something is wrong with this math.[/QUOTE]

They can't pay for any of it. My cousin would but hes in El Salvador with a credit card registered in El Salvador which doesn't work here. My brother just doesn't want to pay.
That leaves only me with paying $5.
$10 left to share between 2 or 3 (if I don't share with my brother)

Get it?

[quote name='swiftstratos']They can't pay for any of it. My cousin would but hes in El Salvador with a credit card registered in El Salvador which doesn't work here. My brother just doesn't want to pay.

Get it?[/QUOTE]

Ill join if you start it. Also Im only paying $3 for it. Get it?

I think i might want to get into one of these gameshare groups but i am a little hesistant becuase i don't really trust anybody. I mainly would want the MW2 maps, shatter, final fight, and maybe infamous. I have all the R2 maps, KZ2 maps, Uncharted 2 maps and characters, critter crunch, wipeouth hd and fury, mortal kombat 2, marvel vs. capcom 2, super street fighter 2 hd remix, flower, the last guy, call of duty classic, ratchet and clank quest for booty, braid, rag doll kung fu, and pain with the theme park and the gym/outerspace lab dlc. I have never gameshared before!
edit i also have bionic commando rearmed and zen pinball with the street fighter 2 table and the ninja gaiden sigma 2 table but i want the other 2 tables

[quote name='swiftstratos']They can't pay for any of it. My cousin would but hes in El Salvador with a credit card registered in El Salvador which doesn't work here. My brother just doesn't want to pay.

Get it?[/QUOTE]

then pay their share.

I really like the copy of shatter I got during the steam summer sale and would be willing to join a gameshare for it.

I'll chip in 50 cents towards the fat princess dlc but that's as far as I'll go

and section 8 does sound sort of interesting,

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back