Status
Not open for further replies.
Got interest from one other person so officially starting a group for:

The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition
Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck's Revenge
$20.00 / 5 = $4.00 per share

1. eth3real
2. x9248

Reply in the thread or PM me if interested.

I don't know, but I just can't help but admit that Gamesharing is one of the best gaming innovations ever. When PS+ gets going, we will be able to get entire games for 1/5th of the price. :shock: Never thought I see the day that games/map packs/DLC were cheap. :lol:

Got an odd assortment of content from my old personal PSN account. Since its unlikely that some one wants both Wipeout HD and Warhawk DLC, I'm willing cut the price to sell these shares. :)

Wipeout HD + Warhawk DLC + Final Fantasy IX !

(No other purchases)

Slots Available: [4/5]
Members:
1) helmet
2)
3)
4)
5)

Final Price: $7.00

[quote name='Vyrtigo']For some reason I'm not able to add funds to my wallet to purchase the items. Anyone have any idea why that could be? I've used the same card on a different account before.[/QUOTE]

I'm also having this problem. It let me add $10 but when I tried to add more I am told that my CC info isn't valid when it obviously is...

Anyone with a single account tied to a credit card having this problem? Or is it only people with multiple accounts having an issue? I removed the CC info from the other account but still no luck.

Looking for a game trade only, no money involved.

Have: Trine, COD Classic, FFVII, Rag Doll Kung Fu, all Skate 2 DLC, LBP mini packs, Brutal Legend Love Giver, Killzone 2 DLC, various other premium DLCs.

Want: Battlefield 1942, Joe Danger, Infamous, or pretty much anything else interesting.

PM me if interested.

One spot left in a Qore share, May 2010 to May 2011. $5 ($0.42 per episode and already includes .deTuned and High Velocity Bowling)

Send PM if interested...

[quote name='eth3real']Got interest from one other person so officially starting a group for:

1. eth3real
2. x9248

Reply in the thread or PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

Count me in for this.

[quote name='1HiTekTexan']1. 1HiTekTexan
2. thekrakrabbit

Shares cost $3.40 to cover costs. PM me if interested. Paypal only please.[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling this will fill up quickly. People have been waiting for another guy to start up a host. Thanks!:applause:

[quote name='Denzalo']Anybody setting up Deathspank? I'd like to pick this little number up :)[/QUOTE]

Likewise, I'm also up for a deathspank group. :bouncy:

[quote name='Denzalo']Anybody setting up Deathspank? I'd like to pick this little number up :)[/QUOTE]
Quicky, somebody set it up! :D

(I would but I'm not home.)

[quote name='1HiTekTexan']1. 1HiTekTexan
2. thekrakrabbit
3. TehFlame
4. prd_texan

Shares cost $3.40 to cover costs. PM me if interested. Paypal only please.[/QUOTE]

One spot left.

[quote name='Torrwin']One spot left in a Qore share, May 2010 to May 2011. $5 ($0.42 per episode and already includes .deTuned and High Velocity Bowling)

Send PM if interested...[/QUOTE]
i'd love a spot for Qore !

sup folks just registerd, been a lurker for a few months now, .. dont have much

I have, Marvel vs capcom 2, grand turismo prolouge. i think that may be it.

looking for ehh i guess final fantasy, and anything else :)

I'm not necessarily looking to split the price of a game. Rather I'd like to share what I already have and have someone share with me what they have. I have 22 psn titles to share and some dlc:

Please honest people only. I am just starting to gameshare.

I have available:

DLC:

Little Big Planet MGS Level Kit
Little Big Planet Pirates Costume Pack
Heavy Rain Chronicle 1: The Taxidermist
ModNation Racers SackBoy
Little Big Planet Pirates Level Kit
Little Big Planet Rorschach costume
Buzz! Quiz TV Horror Pack
Uncharted 2 MP Map Pack
Uncharted 2 Heroes Pack
God of War 3 Kratos Dynamic theme

PSN Titles:

Tales of Monkey Island
Joe Danger
Wheel of Fortune
Family Feud
Price is Right
Rag Doll KungFu
Linger in the Shadows
.detuned
Frogger Returns
Buzz Junior Robojam
Buzz Junior Monster Rally
Noby Noby Boy
Revenge of the Wounded Dragons
Pixeljunk Racers
Pixeljunk Eden
Pixeljunk Monsters
Flow
Gundemonium Recollection
Higogata Happa
GundeadliGne
Sam and Max: The Devil's Playground (First 3 chapters, though I purchased the pack for all 5)
KickAss!

My psn id is: FiamedLiquid (thats an "i" after the F, not an 'L")

Message me if interested. I'd prefer if you had atleast 10 games I dont have or Blue Toad Chronicles. Thats my biggest want.

I already have the following from someone else I have gameshared with:

Fat Princess
Trash Panic
Flower
Pain
Pixeljunk Shooter

PS1:
Resident Evil
Final Fantasy 7
Spyro
Castlevania: SOTN

Hope to hear from some of you. And anyone I share with can be sure that I will share any future dlc and games I get.

I have Deathspank and Monkey Island 2:Lechucks Revenge. If anyone wants in on those for $5 paypal let me know. Cant split it up its on one account.

Edit: If you have a combination of some of the games I want I'll swap account info
Want: Flower, Family Feud, Braid, Burn Zombie Burn, Crash Commando, Final Fantasy IX, Fat Princess, Trine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just recieved Blue Toad thru a fellow CAG here..so now mt big want is the Marvel level kit for LBP and some LBP costumes. But I'd prefer to share with someone that has a lot to offer. I only have one gameshare slot left. And Ill let you dl anything off my account. See my previous post a few before this for the list.

[quote name='tttBARBWIREttt']just would like to say flamedliquid is trustworthy, and a great cag to deal with.[/QUOTE]

thanks Barbwire. Right back at ya. :)

[quote name='eth3real']Got interest from one other person so officially starting a group for:

1. eth3real
2. x9248
3. firex1
4. GalGR

Reply in the thread or PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

One more slot left. Will purchase ASAP once 5th member confirmed.

[quote name='khaledseif']We are forming a group for InFamous, 2 slots are available PM me or Ravaged if interested
1. Ravaged
2. Kanik
3. vulcan2422
4. maxim2boobles
5. frombrknwings

I and Ravaged tried to host but there is a billing error. Ravaged will try tomorrow. I jumped on Viperx116 share.Good luck.[/QUOTE]

any news ?

[quote name='tttBARBWIREttt']Lookin to start a Fat Princess Game and DLC gameshare for $4 a share.
Need someone to host that knows how to do a gameshare.

1.adriley313
2.tttBARBWIREttt
3.Meeza

2 slots left![/QUOTE]

This still going on? If it is I am interested add me to the list!

Lookin to start a Fat Princess Game and DLC gameshare for $4 a share.
Need someone to host that knows how to do a gameshare.

1.adriley313
2.tttBARBWIREttt
3.Seventh
4.Zoodux

1 slot left! still need a host!

[quote name='ShockandAww']I have Deathspank and Monkey Island 2:Lechucks Revenge. If anyone wants in on those for $5 paypal let me know. Cant split it up its on one account.

Edit: If you have a combination of some of the games I want I'll swap account info
Want: Flower, Family Feud, Braid, Burn Zombie Burn, Crash Commando, Final Fantasy IX, Fat Princess, Trine.[/QUOTE]

I am interested in DS and MI2.
PM sent.

is there a prepaid card i can buy to put money on a paypal account?

if not im looking for a long term group because my only other way of payment would be a psn card

Still looking for another member or two for my group. Account contains a PS+ 15 month subscription, mortal kombat 2, and rampage. This is going to be a long range group since it includes the plus subscription.

1. dusbbal2008
2. frombrknwings
3. shhximxhiding

[quote name='dusbbal2008']Still looking for another member or two for my group. Account contains a PS+ 15 month subscription, mortal kombat 2, and rampage. This is going to be a long range group since it includes the plus subscription.

1. dusbbal2008
2. frombrknwings
3. shhximxhiding
4. Deman93 (my brother)
5.[/QUOTE]

Only one spot left. Cost is 12.50 for the subscription plus the two games. We will vote on additional purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back