CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to sell/trade all five shares of this group:

Uno
Critter Crunch
Zen Pinball

$12 for all five shares (you can then, obviously, part it out to four other people).

I have one share of a Killzone 2 gameshare group up for sale:

KILLZONE 2 MAP PACKS ($3.00 for one share)
- Includes all three map packs: "Steel & Titanium"..."Flash & Thunder"..."Napalm & Cordite".

If you want it, drop me a PM. I'm looking for payment via PayPal gift in return.

[quote name='maxim2boobles']Looking to start a group for:
Joe Danger
Death Spank
Young Thor

1.automaticpillow
2.reserved
3.momo123
5.[/QUOTE]

2 more please

Ok, well ShockandAww and I are starting a long term gameshare group.

Essentially we would want to get any "major releases" on PSN. Things like Shank or Deathspank, in that territory and of course if something comes out we all want we'd get that too. Full retail games would be discussed too like if a game like infamous came out on PSN or something in the future. This would be for future releases, nothing old, just from here on out.

I have had troubles buying from PSN for who knows why. Not sure if ShockandAww has the same issue or can buy. We can use PSN cards or someone can buy, doesn't matter really. But anyone who is genuinely interested in being in a group for a long time let me know. I am running out of usernames on my PS3 so i need to be in a long term group. Dont join if you plan to flake out early on.

anyone PM me if there's any new Deathspank group
I don't have all day to watch the forums if there's new,I has school

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Ok, well ShockandAww and I are starting a long term gameshare group.

Essentially we would want to get any "major releases" on PSN. Things like Shank or Deathspank, in that territory and of course if something comes out we all want we'd get that too. Full retail games would be discussed too like if a game like infamous came out on PSN or something in the future. This would be for future releases, nothing old, just from here on out.

I have had troubles buying from PSN for who knows why. Not sure if ShockandAww has the same issue or can buy. We can use PSN cards or someone can buy, doesn't matter really. But anyone who is genuinely interested in being in a group for a long time let me know. I am running out of usernames on my PS3 so i need to be in a long term group. Dont join if you plan to flake out early on.[/QUOTE]

Pm sent to you for long term share!!

After Burner $5.00
Rocket Knight $15.00

$20.00/5 = $4.00/share

1. eth3real
2. Poshbishounen
3. maxim2boobles
4. maxim2boobles
5. TehFlame

Group is now full. Should be able to get this ready tonight. Will PM when ready.

Joe Danger
Death Spank
Young Thor

1.automaticpillow
2.reserved
3.momo123
5.[/QUOTE]

Count me in!

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Is Deadliest Warrior on PSN? If it is, is there a group?[/QUOTE]

360 only on that one, sadly.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Ok, well ShockandAww and I are starting a long term gameshare group.[/QUOTE]

I also want in, sir.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Ok, well ShockandAww and I are starting a long term gameshare group.

I have had troubles buying from PSN for who knows why. Not sure if ShockandAww has the same issue or can buy. We can use PSN cards or someone can buy, doesn't matter really. But anyone who is genuinely interested in being in a group for a long time let me know. I am running out of usernames on my PS3 so i need to be in a long term group. Dont join if you plan to flake out early on.[/QUOTE]

I want in as well.

Does everybody here already have Burnout Paradise?

That's been my most-wanted on PSN for a while and I'm wondering if anybody wants to split the cost 2 or 3 ways. If I can get a group up to 5, then it would be even better.

Joe Danger
Death Spank
Young Thor

1.automaticpillow
2.reserved
3.momo123
4.brocool
5.[/QUOTE]

1 more

Joe Danger
Death Spank
Young Thor

1.maxim2boobles
2.reserved
3.momo123 (paid)
4.brocool
Halfwasted (paid)

15+15+5= $7 each
[/QUOTE]

please give your cag name in paypal email

collecting now

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jmclark']Does anyone want to gameshare Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars with me and a friend?[/QUOTE]

if you have record of agarest war i can buy this game ( + i have other game to offer )
check my post before 4 pages you will see my games with a photo

Im very interested! Let me know!

[quote name='Lord Darkstorn']Does everybody here already have Burnout Paradise?

That's been my most-wanted on PSN for a while and I'm wondering if anybody wants to split the cost 2 or 3 ways. If I can get a group up to 5, then it would be even better.[/QUOTE]

That's been my most-wanted on PSN for a while and I'm wondering if anybody wants to split the cost 2 or 3 ways. If I can get a group up to 5, then it would be even better.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested. PM sent.

You can always start a group, charge each individual as if it was split 5 ways and continue to advertise the group here long after you've purchased it till its full. This is what I do with every gameshare I start, popular and new or unpopular and years old. Either way they eventually fill up, I get the games when I want them, and so do the members of the group. Win - Win - Win

[quote name='TylDurden']You can always start a group, charge each individual as if it was split 5 ways and continue to advertise the group here long after you've purchased it till its full. This is what I do with every gameshare I start, popular and new or unpopular and years old. Either way they eventually fill up, I get the games when I want them, and so do the members of the group. Win - Win - Win[/QUOTE]

Not a bad idea. Of course, I can't add funds to my PS wallet (for some damn reason...) so I'm looking for someone to buy for us.

So far the interested parties for the Burnout Paradise Bundle ($30) include:

1. Lord Darkstorn
2. Vyrtigo
3. frombrknwings
4. thepoetvd776
5. GalGR

Okay, we're full.

[quote name='Lord Darkstorn']Not a bad idea. Of course, I can't add funds to my PS wallet (for some damn reason...) so I'm looking for someone to buy for us.

So far the interested parties for the Burnout Paradise Bundle ($30) include:

1. Lord Darkstorn
2. Vyrtigo
3. frombrknwings
5.[/QUOTE]
I"m interested also!!!:)

Like the one person.. I would be interest in a Trine, Braid, Monkey island 1,2 share.. even afterburner climax .. Trials of St. Lucia (Dante's Inferno DLC).. anyone else?

Originally Posted by maxim2boobles
Looking to start a group for:
Joe Danger
Death Spank
Young Thor

1.maxim2boobles
2.reserved
3.momo123 (paid)
StillFree (paid)
5.Halfwasted (paid)

login info sent to all. enjoy

well guys just got my hulu plus invite and paid for my first month, after browsing the selection I must admit really happy with the instant hd playback on my meager 3mb connection. there is a crap load of stuff to watch from every network. Truly this is the beginning of the end of cable.

Anybody that is familiar with the netflix dashboard on the 360 will be at home with hulu plus, it is easy to navigate and almost a little overwhelming on the amount of content ready to stream to you at the touch of a button. I like it alot. as a netflix subscriber and a hulu plus subscriber I say they go hand in hand, For less than 20 a month you will never not have something to watch. on Hulu new episodes are added after they air on tv with all previous seasons ready to play.

the bad? on netflix you are allowed 6 devices per account to stream on, on the cheapest plan 3 devices can stream at the same time, with more if you pay more.
On Hulu plus you can activate as many devices as you want, but get this Only 1 streaming device at once, with no way to pay more to get more.

this is an outrage and better change if they want to compete with other services especially since they also show advertising along with your paid service.

[quote name='tttBARBWIREttt']well guys just got my hulu plus invite and paid for my first month, after browsing the selection I must admit really happy with the instant hd playback on my meager 3mb connection. there is a crap load of stuff to watch from every network. Truly this is the beginning of the end of cable.

Anybody that is familiar with the netflix dashboard on the 360 will be at home with hulu plus, it is easy to navigate and almost a little overwhelming on the amount of content ready to stream to you at the touch of a button. I like it alot. as a netflix subscriber and a hulu plus subscriber I say they go hand in hand, For less than 20 a month you will never not have something to watch. on Hulu new episodes are added after they air on tv with all previous seasons ready to play.

the bad? on netflix you are allowed 6 devices per account to stream on, on the cheapest plan 3 devices can stream at the same time, with more if you pay more.
On Hulu plus you can activate as many devices as you want, but get this Only 1 streaming device at once, with no way to pay more to get more.

this is an outrage and better change if they want to compete with other services especially since they also show advertising along with your paid service.[/QUOTE]
i got the invite but not sure if i will be using it. 9.99. a month is steap to me for something thats free on the web anyways

if you could gameshare Hulu Plus, i'd be all over it. As it is, I get most of my TV satisfaction from netflix.

Can you game share Amazon games? Like if I bought After Burner and MvC2, could I use them on a different account from my main one?

[quote name='ninja dog']if you could gameshare Hulu Plus, i'd be all over it. As it is, I get most of my TV satisfaction from netflix.

Can you game share Amazon games? Like if I bought After Burner and MvC2, could I use them on a different account from my main one?

and if it's possible, anyone want in on an Afterburner + MvC2 account? $2.50 for each share. PM me![/QUOTE]

You can share amazon game codes, once you use the code they're like any other PSN purchase

Cool. I'll do a group then:

MvC2 + Afterburner Climax -- $2.50 per share
1. ninja dog
2. tttBARBWIREttt
3. Poshbishounen
4. frombrknwings

PM me for a spot.

Tiko, Jul 21 21:34 (PDT): Hi Neil!
Thank you very much for writing in, and for watching Hulu!
To my knowledge, you can have as many devices as you want activated onto your account.
However, Hulu Plus limits your streaming to one at a time. I personally have 5 devices activated on my account but stream one only at a time (as this service was designed for single use by one individual).
I hope this answers your question Neil!
Please feel free to reply should you have any other questions.
Best Regards,
Tiko
Hulu Support

no gamesharing unless everyone gets it for a day apiece.

im in

[quote name='ninja dog']Cool. I'll do a group then:

MvC2 + Afterburner Climax -- $2.50 per share
1. ninja dog
2. tttBARBWIREttt
3. Poshbishounen

PM me for a spot.[/QUOTE]

fuck!!! Apparently MvC2 codes are OOS at amazon. Okay...group frozen until they're back in. you can reserve a spot, but no guarantees, obviously.

And Afterburner is not listed on amazon, apparently.

i think the gamesharing gods hate me

[quote name='ninja dog']that's 4. Room for one more.[/QUOTE]

Just sent you a PM. I'm interested in taking the last spot in the gameshare.

Also, I don't think we need codes from amazon to buy MvC2 and afterburner at half-price. They're already on sale at those prices on PSN.

After Burner $5.00
Rocket Knight $15.00

$20.00/5 = $4.00/share

1. eth3real
2. stopchildren
3. maxim2boobles
4. maxim2boobles
5. TehFlame

Account is setup, games already purchased. PMs sent.

[quote name='eth3real']After Burner $5.00
Rocket Knight $15.00

$20.00/5 = $4.00/share

1. eth3real
2. stopchildren
3. maxim2boobles
4. maxim2boobles
5. TehFlame

Account is setup, games already purchased. PMs sent.[/QUOTE]

please take my spot. im short on cash

Status
Not open for further replies.