CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Devil May Cry']Looking for either a Scott Pilgrim or Borderlands group. I haven't looked around, so I don't know if SP has DRM or not. PM to let me know.[/QUOTE]
Scott Pilgrim isn't out for a while is it?

Hey everyone, I'm selling a share to Record of Agarest War for $10. It comes with most, but not all of the add-ons (The free ones, and the ones that cost money). I paid $11.50 originally.

It's first come first serve. I'll update the post once it's bought.

Sold!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SimpRgr8']Hey everyone, I'm selling a share to Record of Agarest War for $10. It comes with most, but not all of the add-ons (The free ones, and the ones that cost money). I paid $11.50 originally.

It's first come first serve. I'll update the post once it's bought.[/QUOTE]

Super interested, PM sent.
edit: You can read about my successful shares a few pages back if you need validation or something, since I am newer to CAG, or you can check out my 5 year old slickdeals account under the same name =)

edit2: Successfully bought, got a quick response from SimpRgr8, downloading as I type this.

Just got a hateful message on my PS3 from someone named 'MOBBFIGGAZ24.' He was referencing something about CAG, but it was too convoluted to figure out.

I think MAG Beast (aka Carangelo) made a new PSN account. Watch out guys (scammer).

[quote name='Lord Darkstorn']Just got a hateful message on my PS3 from someone named 'MOBBFIGGAZ24.' He was referencing something about CAG, but it was too convoluted to figure out.

I think MAG Beast (aka Carangelo) made a new PSN account. Watch out guys (scammer).[/QUOTE]
What'd it say?

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Scott Pilgrim isn't out for a while is it?[/QUOTE]

Just gathering interest right now. I got 1 share already taken, so I'd just need 3 people to make it.

After Burner $5.00
Rocket Knight $15.00

$20.00/5 = $4.00/share

1. eth3real
2. stopchildren (paid)
3. TehFlame (paid)
4. Gut (paid)
5. GogetaSS4 (paid)

EDIT: Complete

How many gamershares can you have on your PS3. I know you can only have 5 shares on the same account, but how many accounts can you have on the PS3??

[quote name='eth3real']After Burner $5.00
Rocket Knight $15.00

$20.00/5 = $4.00/share

1. eth3real
2. stopchildren (paid)
3. TehFlame (paid)

Account is setup, games already purchased. PMs sent.

2 slots open now. PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

I will take a slot. PM sent

[quote name='eth3real']After Burner $5.00
Rocket Knight $15.00

$20.00/5 = $4.00/share

1. eth3real
2. stopchildren (paid)
3. TehFlame (paid)
4. Gut (paid)

Account is setup, games already purchased. PMs sent.

1 slot open now. PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]
PM Sent.

[quote name='Meeza']Super interested, PM sent.
edit: You can read about my successful shares a few pages back if you need validation or something, since I am newer to CAG, or you can check out my 5 year old slickdeals account under the same name =)

edit2: Successfully bought, got a quick response from SimpRgr8, downloading as I type this.[/QUOTE]

Meeza is a great CAG in my book. Would do business again!

I keep on missing game sharing groups, so just posting in hopes of possibly putting one together or if there is another one out here. I'm interested in the following games, so if you are also interested in a majority of them send me a PM.
Trine, Burnout Paradise + a few of the DLC's, Deathspank, Joe Danger, Pain (is this any good? I just want it for 3d content) and I also have a pretty open mind for anything else. Thanks!

I am still looking for 2 more to join a gameshare for Blue Toad Murder Files EPISODES 4-6 ONLY. $3 per person. Please PM me if interested.

1. msriflegirl
2. best1here
3. x9248

[quote name='TreizePlus']I keep on missing game sharing groups, so just posting in hopes of possibly putting one together or if there is another one out here. I'm interested in the following games, so if you are also interested in a majority of them send me a PM.
Trine, Burnout Paradise + a few of the DLC's, Deathspank, Joe Danger, Pain (is this any good? I just want it for 3d content) and I also have a pretty open mind for anything else. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I would love Burnout and joe danger but have all ready bought the other ones. :( I am looking for a long time share for alot of the games coming out.

Same as Gut, except I'd also be interested in Battlefield 1943. You guys got any interest in that? Let me know, I'm looking for a bunch more games, and I'm especially interested in offline multiplayer games if at all possible.

:edit:

Infamous and Burnout Paradise for $12? Any interest?

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Same as Gut, except I'd also be interested in Battlefield 1943. You guys got any interest in that? Let me know, I'm looking for a bunch more games, and I'm especially interested in offline multiplayer games if at all possible.

Infamous and Burnout Paradise for $12? Any interest?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I talked to Gut about maybe getting a group together, tried to send you a PM but it was full.

i am looking to trade the following games,

tmnt,detuned,pain dynamic theme 1 acc,
fatprincess 1 acc
battlefield 1943, and some psp game 1 acc
flower 1acc
resident evil direct cut 1 acc.
high volocity bowling and kz map 1 1 acc
punisher 1acc
pixel junk monster+encore and astriod tripper on 1 acc.
maybe a few more game i will check
i have warhawk a 1acc that i will trade the whole account since it has a lock on it

i have made several trades here the most up dated trade is like 3 pages back
mainly looking for infamous but im open 4 games i dont have
pm me or post here

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Same as Gut, except I'd also be interested in Battlefield 1943. You guys got any interest in that? Let me know, I'm looking for a bunch more games, and I'm especially interested in offline multiplayer games if at all possible.

Infamous and Burnout Paradise for $12? Any interest?[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in it.

I'm looking to start a group for both of the Modern Warfare 2 Map Packs plus maybe something else. I have $50 PSN card so there could be another $20 worth of stuff added in. I have done a couple of groups in the past, for the MW2 map packs but I ended up deleting them. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Hi, I have an account with the following PSN content:

Crash Team Racing PSX
Super Stardust HD
PAIN
Batlefield 1943
Addons LittleBigPlanet
Pinball Dreams (MINI)
Monopoly (MINI)
Sequences 12 and 13 Assassins Creed 2

I am only interested in Hustle Kings, but I can hear another offers.

Starting a couple of groups, PM me to get in. Each line is a separate group.

Infamous: $6/share 5/5 *FULL*
Joe Danger: $3/share 4/5
Trine: $2/share 5/5 *FULL*
Pixel Junk Shooter: $2/share 5/5 *FULL*
Death Spank: $3/share 5/5 *FULL*

1 spot for Joe Danger left!

looking to psn game share i have madden arcade, mortal kombat 2, call of duty classic, nba 2k10 draft combine and all fallout 3 add ons, assassins creed add ons, madden 2010 add ons, dragon age origins add ons and sid meijer civilization revolutions add ons add cant remember what else also i have some full psp games like a metel gear solid game just message me on cag or psn

I'm looking for the full set of map packs for World at War. It's not fun being kicked from the lobby when you don't have the selected map.

EDIT: Started a group on a different forum.

Still have 1 spot open in a long term sharing group. We will be buying games about twice a year. Each person will add a $20 PSN card to the account and we will vote on which games to buy.

These are the games that we bought this time. We won't be buying again until around December.

Record of Agarest War
Soldner-X 2: Final Prototype
Section 8
Bejeweled 2
Feeding Frenzy 2
Peggle
Heavy Weapon
Zuma

PM me if you're interested.

Interested in getting Fat Princess, willing to set it up myself unless someone has a share for sale. PM either way!

Would be $3 a share if I dont get any offers to buy one.

Edit:
Looks like I will be making a group!
1)Brimah
2)AxCrege
3)Dufftech
4)
5)

Pm or post if interested.

[quote name='7dustfan']Still have 1 spot open in a long term sharing group. We will be buying games about twice a year. Each person will add a $20 PSN card to the account and we will vote on which games to buy.

These are the games that we bought this time. We won't be buying again until around December.

Record of Agarest War
Soldner-X 2: Final Prototype
Section 8
Bejeweled 2
Feeding Frenzy 2
Peggle
Heavy Weapon
Zuma

PM me if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

i just need record of agarest war i can give you for it my psn games ( i have alot )

Also willing to game share with an individual with the same amount of games i have below, i am not interested for a 1 for 1 trade. I am on Ps3hax Mercenar1e i am also on Neogaf, Mercenar1e.. it's also my PSN user name

PROOF : Uploaded pics tonight the album is located here
http://www.haxnetwork.net/album.php?albumid=308

GAMES - 25

Battlefield™ 1943 Full Game Unlock
Blue Toad Murder Files™: Episode 1
Blue Toad Murder Files™: Episode 2
Blue Toad Murder Files™: Episode 3
Burn Zombie Burn
Cash Guns Chaos Full Game
Crash Commando™
Cuboid
.detuned
Fat Princess
Flower
Gran Turismo™ 5 Prologue
High Velocity Bowling™ Full Game
Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West
Linger In Shadows™
PAIN Full Game
Penny Arcade Adventures: Episode 1
Penny Arcade Adventures: Episode 2
Rag Doll Kung Fu Fists of Plastic
Savage Moon
Siren Blood Curse Episodes 1-8
Super Stardust™ HD Full Game
The Last Guy
Warhawk
Watchmen: The End is Nigh Full Game Unlock
Undead Knights™ PSP

DLC - 29

Dead Space™ Scorpion Suit
God of War® III Phantom of Chaos
God of War® III Challenge of Exile and Dominus
God of War® III Morpheus
Grand Theft Auto® IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony
Grand Theft Auto® IV: The Lost and Damned
Heavy Rain® Chronicle One - The Taxidermist
Just Cause 2 Black Market Aerial Pack
Just Cause 2 Rico's Signature Gun and Monster Truck
Killzone®2: Flash & Thunder Pack
Killzone®2: Napalm & Cordite Pack
Killzone®2: Steel & Titanium Pack
inFAMOUS Gigawatt Blades Power
LittleBigPlanet™ Metal Gear Solid® - Costume Kit
LittleBigPlanet™ Metal Gear Solid® - Level Kit
LittleBigPlanet™ Kratos Costume
LittleBigPlanet™ Killzone® Mini-Pack
Midnight Club: Los Angeles Premium Upgrade
Midnight Club: Los Angeles Map Expansion
Midnight Club: Los Angeles Vehicle Pack 1
Pain Amusement Park
UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves™ Drake's Fortune MP Pack (Bundle)
UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves™ Golden Weapons
UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves™ Navarro Multiplayer Skin
UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves™ PlayStation® Heroes Pack
UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves™ Siege Expansion Pack
Warhawk™ Broken Mirror Pack
Warhawk™ Omega Dawn Booster Pack

THEMES - 27

Assassin's Creed® 2 UPlay Theme
Battlefield Bad Company 2™ Theme
Battlefield™ 1943 Limited Bundle Theme
Blasto Theme
Fat Princess Theme
Flower™ Dynamic Theme
God of War® III Kratos Dynamic Theme
Heavy Rain® Theme
Heavy Rain® Crime Scene Dynamic Theme
Heavy Rain Dynamic Theme
Heavy Rain® Forest ARI Dynamic Theme
Heavy Rain® Mars ARI Dynamic Theme
Killzone®2 Helghan Propaganda Theme
Killzone®2 ISA Propaganda Theme
Killzone®2 Theme
Killzone®2 Theme 2
LittleBigPlanet™ Sackboy on the Run Dynamic Theme
Lord of the Rings Dynamic Theme
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom™ Theme
Ratchet & Clank® Dynamic Theme
Refracted Revolt Theme
South Park Dynamic Theme
STAR TREK™: TOS Blue Edition Dynamic Theme
The Mark of Kri™ Theme
UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves™ September Theme
UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves™ October Theme
White Knight Chronicles™ Theme

[quote name='Brimah']Interested in getting Fat Princess, willing to set it up myself unless someone has a share for sale. PM either way!

Would be $3 a share if I dont get any offers to buy one.[/QUOTE]

count me in,PM me when the group is ready

[quote name='jgiovanni']Anyone looking for a new PSP LT Group please PM me[/QUOTE]

Looking for 3 more for a LT psp group

PM me or panzerfaust

Group
1)panzerfaust
2)jgiovanni
3)
4)
5)

[quote name='Brimah']Interested in getting Fat Princess, willing to set it up myself unless someone has a share for sale. PM either way!

Would be $3 a share if I dont get any offers to buy one.

Edit:
Looks like I will be making a group!
1)Brimah
2)AxCrege
3)
4)
5)

Pm or post if interested.[/QUOTE]

I am interested.

I am interested in joining a game sharing group.. willing to contribute 15 dollars a month through paypal.. i am new and some may not trust me but i will send the money before i receive the user name and pw

[quote name='mercenar1e']I am interested in joining a game sharing group.. willing to contribute 15 dollars a month through paypal.. i am new and some may not trust me but i will send the money before i receive the user name and pw[/QUOTE]

PSN or PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back