CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a deathspank share/group.

I missed all the previous groups thanks to PayPal putting a 4 day hold on my funds because they felt like it. :(

i am looking to trade the following games,

tmnt,detuned,pain dynamic theme 1 acc,
fatprincess 1 acc
battlefield 1943, and some psp game 1 acc
flower 1acc
resident evil direct cut 1 acc.
high volocity bowling and kz map 1 1 acc
punisher 1acc
pixel junk monster+encore and astriod tripper on 1 acc.
ragdolls 1acc
maybe a few more game i will check
i have warhawk a 1acc that i will trade the whole account since it has a lock on it

i have made several trades here the most up dated trade is like 3 pages back
mainly looking for INFAMOUS but im open 4 games i dont have
pm me or post here

Making a Fat Princess Group! Need one more person!

$3 a share!

1)Brimah
2)AxCrege
3)Dufftech
4)jimjones (Paid)
5)volt1up (Paid)

Full! Sending PMs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking to 100% the trophies in LittleBigPlanet. Just got platinum in the disc-based trophies, but need the Metal Gear Solid and Pirates of the Caribbean DLC trophies. If anyone's selling their share of LBP DLC packs, let me know.

Thought you guys might want to hear Sony's position on Playstation Plus with relation to gamesharing:

"Add-ons you pay for (even if you pay at a discount) are yours to keep for good. The same thing is true for games- free ones expire if you don’t renew your subscription. Anything you pay for – even at a discount – is yours forever.Themes and avatars that are free, stay free for good.

There may be instances where a downloadable game is free and the add-on is priced at a discount. In this case, if your subscription ends, you would still have access to the DLC, but would need to re-purchase the game in order to use the add-on."

So essentially as long as those with PS+ subscriptions gameshare paid content, then everyone keeps it permanently, however if the content is free, it becomes unplayable after the subscription runs out. Just thought it was good to hear the official word on.

would anybody still be willing to share their God of War 3 DLC: Apollo skin code? I tried looking at the gameshare forum and didn't see where I could find if there was any group.

[quote name='noone13']I'm looking to start a group for both of the Modern Warfare 2 Map Packs plus maybe something else. I have $50 PSN card so there could be another $20 worth of stuff added in. I have done a couple of groups in the past, for the MW2 map packs but I ended up deleting them. PM me if interested. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

if you deleted the account by accident, you only need to create a new account with the same email/password.
unless you deactivated your ps3 ' within ' the actual account, your ps3 is still tied to the account. you remain a share holder.

[quote name='jgiovanni']Looking for 2 more for a LT psp group

PM me or panzerfaust

Group
1)panzerfaust
2)jgiovanni
3)sdragon
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

Looking for 2 more people

Again checking if there is interest in a future Scott Pilgrim group (just need 2 people) or Borderlands.

Also, is PSN+ shareable? I think I read once it was, but that seems like a stretch to me.

I have $20 in PSN cards, would like to start a share for $100 worth of stuff Below are things I am looking for. If anyone wants 5 or so of these titles, please let me know. I can host, but never have before. Everyone will put $20 into the account via PSN cards and then purchase a game or two. PM if interested.

Infamous
Tales of Monkey Island (5 part game)
Hustle Kings
Marvel vs. Capcom
Braid
Super Stardust HD
Fat Princess +DLC
Planet Minigolf
Queen Rock Band Pack
Creedence Clearwater Revival Rock Band Pack

1. Winky65
2. Candy-o

[quote name='schrnkuk']@_@
why nobody have record of agarest war to share[/QUOTE]

haven't seen any positive impressions about it, so maybe people aren't that into it. but i've seen it in some older share groups

im after share it games for games
i can give tekkenn 5 + online
siren blood curse , warhawk , bournout + dlc , rag doll , cell factor ,mgs1
somewhere on the 240 - 242 i post proofs that i have those games

if you like naruto the show i have a code that unlocks 3 free episodes , taken all offers and you can try the code first

i also have these games to trade

tmnt,detuned,pain dynamic theme 1 acc,
fatprincess 1 acc
battlefield 1943, and some psp game 1 acc
flower 1acc
resident evil direct cut 1 acc.
high volocity bowling and kz map 1 1 acc
punisher 1acc
pixel junk monster+encore and astriod tripper on 1 acc.
ragdolls 1acc
maybe a few more game i will check
i have warhawk a 1acc that i will trade the whole account since it has a lock on it

I am going to start a game share of Joe Danger and Marvel vs Capcom 2. It will be $4.50 a share. Pm me if interested.
1.Gut-paid
2.firex1-paid
3.firex1-paid
4.hottnikelz's-paid

[quote name='Gut']I am going to start a game share of Joe Danger and Marvel vs Capcom 2. It will be $4.50 a share. Pm me if interested.
1.Gut
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested. Count me in.

I have an account with Section 8 and MvC2.

Looking for:
Burnout Paradise (DLC is a plus)
inFamous
Battlefield 1943

Looking to trade a share for a share. Any interest?

[quote name='Gut']I am going to start a game share of Joe Danger and Marvel vs Capcom 2. It will be $4.50 a share. Pm me if interested.
1.Gut-paid
2.firex1-paid
3.firex1-paid
4.hottnikelz's-pending
5.[/QUOTE]

I have one share left for this group!!! Any takers??

some one wanna group of
deadthspank + trine + braid
or if someone have them i can give them psn games ( share )
like tekken 5 + online , bournou , warhawk , siren blood curse and some more

[quote name='schrnkuk']some one wanna group of
deadthspank + trine + braid
or if someone have them i can give them psn games ( share )
like tekken 5 + online , bournou , warhawk , siren blood curse and some more[/QUOTE]
Interested in siren blood curse PM sent.

looking to just get infamous.
Hate to waste it on just one game, but I sold my disc copy a few weeks ago and never finished it. I'd be up to play it again.

i have these games to offer

detuned,Flower,
hamsterball,field runners,
age of zombies,wipeout hd,
magic orbz,jeopardy,
high velocity bowling,go sports ski,
linger in shadows,loco roco,
mortal kombat 2,aquatopia,
flow with expansion,
pain with amusment park add on,
and alot of little big planet costumes and world tour dlc

only senior cag members or if a newbie i get your info first

either pm me or add me on psn:Aquateen168

[quote name='gut']i am going to start a game share of joe danger and marvel vs capcom 2. It will be $4.50 a share. Pm me if interested.
1.gut-paid
2.firex1-paid
3.firex1-paid
4.hottnikelz's-paid
5.tallest-midget-paid
[/quote]

full

[quote name='TreizePlus']Still looking for another for the Burnout Paradise Ultimate Bundle. 4/5 shares filled at $6 a piece.[/QUOTE]

I'll interested. PM sent.

-

I'm looking to join or start a group for Super Street Fighter 4's "Super Complete Pack" DLC. It includes all 35 of the new alternate costumes for $18 ($3.60 each).
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/jul/27/super-complete-pack-super-street-fighter-4-released/

-

I'm also looking to join or start a long term PS3 group. Preferably one which prioritizes high profile releases, such as retail games (They're going to add more and more gradually, like they did just recently with Infamous) or big exclusive PSN titles. Have a few that are interested already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back