CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='shosh']i have a question with gameshares
i made a dummy account and i logged in with an existing psn store account. if i delete that dummy user account do i lose that dlc?[/QUOTE]

If you delete the account. The content isn't usable.

Looking to host a gameshare for

EarthWorm Jim HD and Scott Pilgrim.

It would be 4 bucks each since the games are 20 total.

I already have the code for Scott Pilgrim. I'll be buying it tomorrow as soon as the update is up.

So far its

1.jman619
2.jw

Blazblue: Continuum Shift Group

(Makoto + all future character downloads. Rest of content will be voted on.)

Slots Available: [4/5]
Members:
1) helmet
2)
3)
4)
5)

Buy In Price: $5

Wipeout HD + Warhawk DLC + Final Fantasy IX !

(No other purchases)

Slots Available: [4/5]
Members:
1) helmet
2)
3)
4)
5)

Final Price: $7.00

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jman619']If you delete the account. The content isn't usable.

I already have the code for Scott Pilgrim. I'll be buying it tomorrow as soon as the update is up.

So far its

1.jman619
2.jw
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm in.

Count me in if anyone wants to fill up a slot for Red Faction Guerilla! I will pay right away, just pm me if you add me to your group.

So far its

1.jman619
2.jw
5.[/QUOTE]

PMed.

Maybe add Red Faction to the group too? :)

[quote name='ninja dog']Count me in if anyone wants to fill up a slot for Red Faction Guerilla! I will pay right away, just pm me if you add me to your group.

PMed.

Maybe add Red Faction to the group too? :)[/QUOTE]

I already have Red Faction. If you add that I don't want to be in the group anymore.

So far its

1.jman619
2.jw
5.[/QUOTE]
PM sent.

[quote name='speedracer']Count me in if a Red Faction group forms.[/QUOTE]

I am interested too, and by my count that is 5 people -

1. Zoodux
  2. Lord Darkstorn
  3. ninja dog
  4. speedracer
  5. xplocvo

I have never done a gameshare before, so I am hesitant to host it. Would any of you others be willing to host?

Looking for the following games

Megaman 9
Megaman 10
Fl0wer

Noby Noby Boy
Rocket Knight
Fat Princess DLC

If anyone is interested in starting a group for any of those, let me know. We will also need to find a host.

[quote name='xplocvo']I am interested too, and by my count that is 5 people -

1. Zoodux
  2. Lord Darkstorn
  3. ninja dog
  4. speedracer
  5. xplocvo

I have never done a gameshare before, so I am hesitant to host it. Would any of you others be willing to host?[/QUOTE]

My credit cards have already been used on PSN, so they don't accept them. I can't host.

if anyone is down to start a group id say lets each get a twenty dollar psn card a 100 dollars worth of content for 20 bucks sounds good to me and id be willing to host on my account that already has section 8 planet minigolf blue toad ep 1 and bzb in space dlc games im thinking about are joe danger scott pilgram possibly red faction world of outlaw sprint cars deathtrack resurection and more if interested pm me and maybe we could get something set up

[quote name='ninja dog']My credit cards have already been used on PSN, so they don't accept them. I can't host.[/QUOTE]

My credit card also has problems with the PSN. Hopefully someone will be able to host this thing (I've heard great things about the game).

If inFamous was shareable, this should be as well.

If someone wants to PM me exact directions on how to host, I'll do it.

I warn you. I'm dumber than a box of rocks. srsly. Keep it simple for stupid.

Can you use a Paypal one time use credit card for PSN?

^ Honestly, it's more or less a problem with PSN accepting Credit Cards than it actually being hard to do. I was a host for a gameshare the other day and I had to resort to getting a $50 PSN card to do the purchase since PSN is having known problems for some peoples cards.

red faction group $4/share I'm going to pm you guys the info on where to pay

1. hs123 (host)
2. Tallest-Midget
3. Midguy
4.dusbbal2008
5. dufftech

[quote name='xplocvo']
I have never done a gameshare before, so I am hesitant to host it. Would any of you others be willing to host?[/QUOTE]
Hosting is the safest position in a gameshare. You have completely control over the account and don't have to give the password to anyone who hasn't paid yet.

[quote name='ryushe'] Honestly, it's more or less a problem with PSN accepting Credit Cards than it actually being hard to do. I was a host for a gameshare the other day and I had to resort to getting a $50 PSN card to do the purchase since PSN is having known problems for some peoples cards.[/QUOTE]

Turns out Sony is only allowing us to use CC's on a limited number of accounts. Any more and it gets denied.

[quote name='TylDurden']Hosting is the safest position in a gameshare. You have completely control over the account and don't have to give the password to anyone who hasn't paid yet.[/QUOTE]

Well I was mainly worried about fucking it up somehow and then being out the full $20 without being able to share it. I can host the group, since I have a credit card that can generate virtual numbers. So if I don't want this under my main account, I take it that I just create a new PSN account from scratch, using a new email address (I own a domain so I can make up addresses)? Is that all there is to it?

red faction group $4/share I'm going to pm you guys the info on where to pay

1. hs123 (host)
2. Tallest-Midget ( paid)
3. Midguy (paid)
4.dusbbal2008
5. dufftech(paid)

k guys i have received your payment dusbbal left. now i'm waiting for them to update the psn store

[quote name='saturdaysun']Super Street Fighter 4 "Super Complete Pack" costume DLC. It includes all 35 of the new alternate costumes for $18 ($3.60 each).

1. saturdaysun
2. hottnikelz
3. GaveUpTommorow
4. gmsick
5. j-cart[/QUOTE]

This share has been taking forever for people to pay, but it looks like it's finally ready. j-cart messaged me today saying he'll be able to send me the money later today.

There's a problem though. I just created the account to purchase the DLC, but it gives me an error message (80023102) on checkout saying "The funds could not be added to your wallet", eventhough PSN verified my card as valid. I've made groups and bought DLC before and haven't had this problem.

I googled the error and apparently it's a glitch with PSN that just sometimes happens. There's no solution other than waiting a day or two and hoping it goes away....

Would someone else in the group like to buy the DLC (I'll forward the funds) and try or should we wait and see it works later?

Also looking for Scott Pilgrim group.

From the last 2 pages of posting, seems like there's 4 of us:
1.firex1
2. Poshbishounen
3.n4styn4t3
4.TehFlame

Should we start a group?

[quote name='firex1']Also looking for Scott Pilgrim group.

From the last 2 pages of posting, seems like there's 4 of us:
1.firex1
2. Poshbishounen
3.n4styn4t3
4.TehFlame

Should we start a group?[/QUOTE]

I'd be in as well.

1. Zoodux
  2. Lord Darkstorn
  3. ninja dog
  4. speedracer
  5. xplocvo

Bought Red Faction. Send me a PM saying you're still in and I'll give you the paypal address to send me money. $4.25. Yea, tax sucks.

Looks like the Scott Pilgrim group is now full.

1.firex1
2. Poshbishounen
3.n4styn4t3
4.TehFlame
5.FierceDeityLink1

We need a host though. My credit card doesn't work on PSN anymore after trying to host my last gameshare. Let me know, n4styn4t3, if your code works or if you can host.

i have
tmnt,detuned,pain dynamic theme 1 acc,
fatprincess 1 acc
battlefield 1943, and some psp game 1 acc
flower 1acc
resident evil direct cut 1 acc.
high volocity bowling and kz map 1 1 acc
punisher 1acc
pixel junk monster+encore and astriod tripper on 1 acc.
ragdolls 1acc
maybe a few more game i will check
i have warhawk a 1acc that i will trade the whole account since it has a lock on it
UPDATE:
uno and critter crunch 1 acc.
also looking to join a long term group

im looking for red faction or scoot p.

[quote name='firex1']Looks like the Scott Pilgrim group is now full.

1.firex1
2. Poshbishounen
3.n4styn4t3
4.TehFlame
5.FierceDeityLink1

We need a host though. My credit card doesn't work on PSN anymore after trying to host my last gameshare. Let me know, n4styn4t3, if your code works or if you can host.[/QUOTE]

Ok. We're good guys. Sending PMs now.

Scott Pilgrim gameshare

1.firex1 (Paid)
2. Poshbishounen (Paid)
3.n4styn4t3 (Paid)
4.TehFlame (Paid)
5.FierceDeityLink1 (Paid)

Pleasure gamesharing with you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
so anyone know if hulu plus is sharable yet?

I'm interested in a Blazblue charactor group, assuming we'd download all the characters when they are available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back