CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='WormFOODx']Also looking for a Scott Pilgrim group. PM me please![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Bertyo']looking for Scott Pilgrim.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dobibasics']I'm looking for Scott Pilgrim. PM me[/QUOTE]

[quote name='skylinersx']i'm also looking for a Scott Pilgrim: The Game group.
[/QUOTE]

lets just start our own group

hey there community! i too would like scott pilgrim. oh and also i need the resurgence map pack for Modern Warfare 2. if you have both your my new best friend !!! :D
if you do happen to have both.. please pm me your info. and check out all the games in my collection.
i would appreciate it greatly!
thanks again in advance. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='volt1up']I have a slot with Infamous and Rag Doll Kung Fu - $5[/QUOTE]

Interested! Tried to PM but inbox full. Hopefully the slot is still there :(

[quote name='PhantomaZero']Interested! Tried to PM but inbox full. Hopefully the slot is still there :([/QUOTE]

I had already sold a little while before, sorry. Editing my post.

I have an account with RE5 DLC (the bundle with the 2 new levels, and some costumes), and trivial pursuit TV Pack.

I understand that most won't care about TP DLC, so I am putting shares at $2.5 (12.50 for the pack, 5 shares). Trivial Pursuit is on me. If that's the consensus, we can add to the account, or leave it at that - either way. Also interested in trades, so if you want that, and have a share for something, let me know too.

PM me if interested.

Have Fat Princess and Fat Roles for share if anyone is interested.

I know this is late, but does anyone have FF7 to share or would anyone be up to start a group for it?

[quote name='likeme']I am in if you want to start one[/QUOTE]

hmm do I want to share my main account.. spent money on a good portion of it already.

[quote name='WormFOODx']I'd like to join a gameshare for Scott Pilgrim but I'd really like to find some more established memebers to start and join it. Any takers?[/QUOTE]
Why dont you start one? I'd join it.

if there is a CAG regular who would be willing to purchase scott pilgrim, i'd be glad to pay your way.
in other words... i would happily buy 3 slots which one of those slots will be yours.
please pm or message here. Thanks

Random account FT:

Games:
Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge
Final Fantasy VII
Jet Moto 2
Bloody Roar
Mortal Kombat II
Rampage
Fat Princess

Add-Ons:
Modern Warfare: Stimulus Pack, Resurgence Pack
Dragon Age Origins: The Stone Prisoner, Blood Dragon Armor
Resident Evil 5: Lost in Nightmares, Costume Pack 1
Need for Speed Undercover: Challenge Series Expansion
Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires Armor: Kempo, Artemis, Royal, Queen, Desert, Paladin, Lion, Shaman, Eclectic, Priestess, Norse, Valkyrie, Shinobi, Arabian, Wa, Mystic; Also Music Set 1 and 2
Civilization Revolution: SP Map Pack 2: Surreal, SP Map Pack: Brave new Worlds, MP Map Pack: Elemental
Just Cause 2: Chevalier Ice Breaker, Agency Hovercraft
LBP: Creator Pack 1, Costumes: Kabuki Actor, Turkey Head, Sack-Eating Plant, Community Costume Winner, Summer Solstice
Resistance 2: Grim MP skin, Malikov MP skin
Skate 2: Throwback Pack
Saints Row 2: Unkut Pack
Motorstorm: Holiday skin, Chinese New Year skin

Rock Band Songs:
Rock Band 1 export key
Love Like Winter
Still Alive
The Leaving Song pt 2
Snow (Hey Oh)
Duality
Promised Land
Seven Nation Army
I Miss You
Stricken
Headphones On
Crushcrushcrush
Gives You Hell
Clint Eastwood

Interested in trading for other account, preference to PS1 classics, good psn games, and rock band/guitar hero songs. Must have good feedback.

Dave

Looking for Rocket Knight Adventures, Record of Agarest War, or a handful of other PSN titles.
EDIT: Also looking for Modern Warfare 2 and Bad Company 2 DLC

In trade, I have a JP account with four open slots. It has Spelunker Black (Full English + platinum trophy), Cho Aniki, Einhander, and Gunner's Heaven (Sequel to Gunstar Heroes)

[quote name='iwarboY']if there is a CAG regular who would be willing to purchase scott pilgrim, i'd be glad to pay your way.
in other words... i would happily buy 3 slots which one of those slots will be yours.
please pm or message here. Thanks[/QUOTE]

PM Sent

Wipeout HD + Warhawk DLC + Final Fantasy IX !

(No other purchases)

Slots Available: [2/5]
Members:
1) helmet
2) helmet
3) 4thHorseman
4)
5)

Final Price: $7.00

hi guys i am looking to join a group for
infamous
redfaction
scott.p

i will send the pay-pal up on request
i will give the host a little extra

Looking to form a PSN+ group for the 1 year $50 plan. I'll put up $20 and the other four people put the rest up. Roughly $7.50 a person.

Let me know if your interested.

[quote name='helmet']Wipeout HD + Warhawk DLC + Final Fantasy IX !

(No other purchases)

Slots Available: [2/5]
Members:
1) helmet
2) helmet
3) 4thHorseman
4)
5)

Final Price: $7.00[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

Red Dead Redemption DLC

This is a long term group for all RDR DLC.

1.maxim2boobles- paid
2.blurrz -paid
3.oli821
4.Poshbishounen
5.Zombie7803 (slickdeals)- paid

[quote name='maxim2boobles']Red Dead Redemption DLC

This is a long term group for all RDR DLC.

1.maxim2boobles
2.blurrz
5.[/QUOTE]

pm sent

[quote name='fmills15']Looking to form a PSN+ group for the 1 year $50 plan. I'll put up $20 and the other four people put the rest up. Roughly $7.50 a person.

Let me know if your interested.[/QUOTE]

Count me in. I've got a card to use anyway.

Also, looking to host a group with Scott Pilgrim and the RDR Legends DLC. $4 for a space. PM me. And maybe a Disgaea 3 group. Four others at $10 each. (Both are based on interest, of course.)

One more person needed for a one year PSN+ group. $7.50 paypal or a $10 psn card per member.

Group so far.

1. Fmills15
2. Oli821
3. Interfeci
4. Khaledseif

Looking to get into a Spelunker JP PSN group. I'm trying to get Vanilla mainly, and black if possible.

PM me.

[quote name='fmills15']One more person needed for a one year PSN+ group. $7.50 paypal or a $10 psn card per member.

Group so far.

1. Fmills15
2. Oli821
3. Interfeci
4. Khaledseif[/QUOTE]

you can gameshare PSN+? what can you share? free games + discounts?

[quote name='Wario64']you can gameshare PSN+? what can you share? free games + discounts?[/QUOTE]

u can share the free games and what ever is bought at the discount price although the free game only will work as long as your subscribed to ps+ the content that is bought is yours to keep honestly i think ps+ is better for an individual rather than a group it was meant for the hardcore psn store buyer

Wipeout HD + Warhawk DLC + Final Fantasy IX !

(No other purchases)

Slots Available: [1]
Members:
1) helmet
2) helmet
3) 4thHorseman
4) delirial
5)

Final Price: $7.00

[quote name='bunk22']u can share the free games and what ever is bought at the discount price although the free game only will work as long as your subscribed to ps+ the content that is bought is yours to keep honestly i think ps+ is better for an individual rather than a group it was meant for the hardcore psn store buyer[/QUOTE]

Thing is, if the gameshare group decides to renew PS+, it's only $10 for the next year. Only after five years have people paid $50, and by then who knows if it'll still be around.

[quote name='ItchyD']Red Faction group looking for more, particularly a host, PM to join
2. ItchyD
3. sir-fly
5.[/QUOTE]

pm'ed no problems hosting let me know whats up

anyone want my a slot for scott pilgrim? I'm done with it and i'm planning to get the xbla version when it comes out.

just $1.80 for the slot. paypal 'gift' only please so i dont get fees.

Hello! I'm looking for either a group for all of the DA: O DLC including awakening, or someone to trade with.

I have 14 PSN Games for trade for DA: O DLC -
Scott Pilgram
MvC2
Fat Princess
Blast Factor + all DLC
Pixel Junk Shooter
Pixel Junk Eden
FF7
FF8
Trine
Monsters(Probably) Stole my Princess
The Mystery of the Crystal Portal