Mortal Kombat II
Rampage
Fat Princess

Add-Ons:
Modern Warfare: Stimulus Pack, Resurgence Pack
Dragon Age Origins: The Stone Prisoner, Blood Dragon Armor
Resident Evil 5: Lost in Nightmares, Costume Pack 1
Need for Speed Undercover: Challenge Series Expansion
Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires Armor: Kempo, Artemis, Royal, Queen, Desert, Paladin, Lion, Shaman, Eclectic, Priestess, Norse, Valkyrie, Shinobi, Arabian, Wa, Mystic; Also Music Set 1 and 2
Civilization Revolution: SP Map Pack 2: Surreal, SP Map Pack: Brave new Worlds, MP Map Pack: Elemental
Just Cause 2: Chevalier Ice Breaker, Agency Hovercraft
LBP: Creator Pack 1, Costumes: Kabuki Actor, Turkey Head, Sack-Eating Plant, Community Costume Winner, Summer Solstice
Resistance 2: Grim MP skin, Malikov MP skin
Skate 2: Throwback Pack
Saints Row 2: Unkut Pack
Motorstorm: Holiday skin, Chinese New Year skin

Rock Band Songs:
Rock Band 1 export key
Love Like Winter
Still Alive
The Leaving Song pt 2
Snow (Hey Oh)
Duality
Promised Land
Seven Nation Army
I Miss You
Stricken
Headphones On
Crushcrushcrush
Gives You Hell
Clint Eastwood

Dave

[quote name='Wario64']got an open slot for shank, so i'm adding BuckyLastard

1. ryushe
2. firex1
3. wario64
4. 4thHorseman
5. BuckyLastard[/QUOTE]

PMs sent, game is out. 2GB download for anyone curious

starting a shank and castle crashers(not out untill aug 31) group!
it will be $30 total $6 per person for 5 people
must pay me through paypal.
pm me if you want to join!

[quote name='andrhalp']starting a shank and castle crashers(not out untill aug 31) group!
pm me if you want to join![/QUOTE]

PM sent.

I'm looking for Scott Pilgrim and Joe Danger if anyone has a spare share or looking to start a new group.

Edit: Also looking for Deathspank

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='andrhalp']starting a shank and castle crashers(not out untill aug 31) group!
pm me if you want to join![/QUOTE]
count me in, was gonna get castle crashers anyways!

Is anyone interested in a Red Faction: Guerilla group? I can host and I already have myself and my brother in so three open slots. Also when/if does the new Tomb Raider com out?

sarting a castle crashers group
it will be $15
only $3 per person if done with 5 people
i will only acept payment through paypal
pm me if your interested

looking for a 5th on a long term share.
$20 buy in, and most likely $10/month, for new releases...
the intial buy-in gets you:
- Braid
- Deathspank
- Earthworm Jim
- Trine + DLC
- Shank
- Scott Pilgrim
- Castle Crashers (when coming out next week)

PM me if interested - payment thru paypal.

EDIT: MrPants would be joining us. Share is currently filled

still three spots open for a castle crashers share
1.andrhalp
2.sir-fly

pm me if your interested

still got 4 slots for section 8 planet minigolf and blue toad ep1 5 bucks a share section 8 alone on the store is 29.99
also looking for a group for world of outlaw sprint cars or deathrack resurection

I'm looking to get into a group with (or planning on getting) inFamous from the PSN shop.

I could also do a game share with you. I have the following, along with various themes and avatars that came with my PS+ account.
Full games:
Wipeout HD
Trine
Flower
Cuboid (with all dlc)
Critter Crunch
Mushroom Wars

Mini games:
Fieldrunners
Age of Zombies
Aero Racer
Kahoots
Vempire

PSOne Classics:
Rally Cross
Syphon Filter
2Xtreme

Game add ons:
Dante's Inferno - Dark Forest Pack
NCAA Football 11 - Pipeline State Addition, Unlock All Promises, Online Pass
inFamous - Gigawatt Blades Power
Cuboid - Level Editor, Booster Pack
Dragon Age - The Stone Prisoner, Blood Dragon Armor

I tried to join another group from a different board, and got scammed out of my $10 with the staff not knowing what's going on. I've also been through about 10 would-be scammers trying to trade for it. So I'm getting really tired of all the crap.

Any honest group/trader out there with inFamous?

[quote name='andrhalp']still three spots open for a castle crashers share
1.andrhalp
2.sir-fly

pm me if your interested[/QUOTE]

Interested , sending you a pm

I also have the following accounts that I need to get rid off. PM me an offer or trade. Willing to sell ALL of the below for 20 bucks. All are separate accounts. Will sell for CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!

Pain - $1.50
Pain DLC - awaiting payment
Disgaea 3 DLC (most of them. I will offer a list if interested) - 5 bucks
NBA Unrivaled - awaiting payment
Siren - SOLD
Droplitz/Gunstar Heroes/Trash Panic/Bomberman Ultra/Battlefield 1943 - 5 bucks

Rock Band

I have Rock Band Beatles, and I'm gonna get Rock Band 2 and 3, so I wanted to create a group (or join an existing group).

Please PM me. I plan on getting a lot of songs.

1. Zenithyoda
2. punkrocker63
3. lukewin

Thanks,
_______

[quote name='zenithyoda']I also have the following accounts that I need to get rid off. PM me an offer or trade. Willing to sell ALL of the below for 20 bucks. All are separate accounts. Will sell for CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!

Burnout DLC (all except Party Pack)

_______[/QUOTE]

Tried to PM you for the Burnout DLC, but your inbox is full. Please contact me =)

[quote name='xanchui']Tried to PM you for the Burnout DLC, but your inbox is full. Please contact me =)[/QUOTE]

HAHA! Then I must have got the last PM in to him!

I was wondering about the Pain DLC, just in case he doesn't see in his inbox.

still one spot open for a castle crashers share

1.andrhalp
2.sir-fly
3.BuckyLastard
4.doucheland

pm me if your interested

[quote name='xfyre']I am looking to get Hustle Kings. Please PM me if you're interested. It'll be $2.50 a share including DLC.

1.xfyre
2.DrAndonuts
3.bunk22
4.winky65
[/QUOTE]

last spot!

[quote name='zenithyoda']
Burnout DLC (all except Party Pack)

_______[/QUOTE]

i want to know how much you're selling this just by itself. im interested

Gauging interests on Dragon Age Origins DLC group. My original group fell apart. This share group will get only Leliana's Song, Golems of Amgarak, and the upcoming Witch Hunt. If the whole group wants it maybe we can also get Awakening, Return to Ostagar, Darkspawn Chronicles, and the Feastday pack depending if I am able to re-sell my 1 share from my original group.

This group will most likely become a long-term share group if the group is also interested in future DLC from Dragon Age 2.

PM me only if you are serious in joining

edit: I'm also interested in getting Scott Pilgrim, Shank, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 DLC, Critter Crunch, Battle Fantasia and maybe Pixeljunk Shooter. So if the whole group wants to grab any of those, I'm cool. I'm trying to avoid numerous accounts on my PS3.

Have:
PSHome Sex Bob-omb Male and Female Shirts (1 Code)
Bad Company 2 VIP Code (2 Codes)
UFC 2010 Online Pass (1 Code)
Mafia 2 Betrayal of Jimmy DLC (2 Codes)

Want:
LBP Content (ezio costume or marvel gear)
Anything, PM me
(no rentals)

[quote name='UncleGuito']I'm looking for Scott Pilgrim and Joe Danger if anyone has a spare share or looking to start a new group.

[/QUOTE]

I'd also be interested in this!

PM me if anyone sets up a group.

[quote name='BanetheInsane']I'd also be interested in this!

PM me if anyone sets up a group.[/QUOTE]

One of my friends wants Scott Pilgrim for sure and is making a group just for that 1 game. I'll PM you once I have details.

[quote name='Card Magnet']I'm still looking for inFamous, whether it's buying with a group, buying a slot, or gamesharing my account.[/QUOTE]i am also looking for infamous so if you start a group count me in

I also have the following accounts that I need to get rid off. PM me an offer or trade. Willing to sell ALL of the below for 20 bucks. All are separate accounts. Will sell for CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!

Disgaea 3 DLC (most of them. I will offer a list if interested) - pending

Rock Band

I have Rock Band Beatles, Rock Band, Rock Band 2 and and will get 3, so I wanted to create a group (or join an existing group).

Please PM me. I plan on getting a lot of songs.

1. Zenithyoda
2. punkrocker63
3. lukewin

Thanks,
_______

I have for sale the following gameshares (1 share of each/each on own account):

Super Street Fighter IV Complete Alternate Costume Pack
- $3.60 (Normally $17.99) (Pending Payment)
Lead and Gold - $2.50 (Normally $14.99) (Pending Payment)

Send me a PM for details. First come first serve. I will send out account details promptly after receiving payment through paypal.

Looking for someone with a share or two left on a bunch of games. Got a new system, and although I have a permanent share with other CAGs (with my older system), I want to load the new system as well. Not really interested in single accounts with single games. PM me if you've got something.

Thanks.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Alright, I have some shares of stuff I'm getting rid of:

God of War 3 Ultimate Edition DLC - $7 or trade for a share of Shank or DeathSpank (Comes with the Slurpee Morpheus costume, all three preorder costumes, GoW3 Dynamic theme, and of course, the Ultimate Edition DLC)

Will accept payment through PayPal :D PM me if interested![/QUOTE]
Still up for grabs :D

[quote name='glemtvapen']Gauging interests on Dragon Age Origins DLC group. My original group fell apart. This share group will get only Leliana's Song, Golems of Amgarak, and the upcoming Witch Hunt. If the whole group wants it maybe we can also get Awakening, Return to Ostagar, Darkspawn Chronicles, and the Feastday pack depending if I am able to re-sell my 1 share from my original group.

This group will most likely become a long-term share group if the group is also interested in future DLC from Dragon Age 2.

edit: I'm also interested in getting Scott Pilgrim, Shank, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 DLC, Critter Crunch, Battle Fantasia and maybe Pixeljunk Shooter. So if the whole group wants to grab any of those, I'm cool. I'm trying to avoid numerous accounts on my PS3.[/QUOTE]

PM'd. interested only in DA:O dlc

[quote name='glemtvapen']Gauging interests on Dragon Age Origins DLC group. My original group fell apart. This share group will get only Leliana's Song, Golems of Amgarak, and the upcoming Witch Hunt. If the whole group wants it maybe we can also get Awakening, Return to Ostagar, Darkspawn Chronicles, and the Feastday pack depending if I am able to re-sell my 1 share from my original group.

edit: I'm also interested in getting Scott Pilgrim, Shank, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 DLC, Critter Crunch, Battle Fantasia and maybe Pixeljunk Shooter. So if the whole group wants to grab any of those, I'm cool. I'm trying to avoid numerous accounts on my PS3.[/QUOTE]

PM'd. interested in DA:O dlc and awakenings expansion

[quote name='sir-fly']i am also looking for infamous so if you start a group count me in[/QUOTE]
I'd be fine with starting a group up. 5 slots, $6 a slot. We can discuss staying around as a long term share group for other games and whatnot later. I'd also be more than happy to show various feedback I've racked up around the internet from various trading sites.

inFamous Group:
1. Card Magnet
2. sir-fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back