CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
So nobody else is willing to host a Shank group? Seems like a lot of people are looking for one. I would do it but I can only make Canadian accounts which might cause issues and there'd have to be sales tax. I don't mind doing all the organization if someone else will host, I've organized several groups before.

I'm up for a Shank gameshare too. If anyone's making the group I'll join.

I could do it myself, but I'd rather avoid the trust issues that come with having a new account.

EDIT: Went ahead and bought it.. I'll be keeping two slots. So there's three left in case anyone is interested. PM me.

Shank Gameshare:
1. delirial
2. delirial
3. Midguy
4. lilman
5. MrRosales

Share has been filled. PMs sent to the users. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='delirial']I'm up for a Shank gameshare too. If anyone's making the group I'll join.

I could do it myself, but I'd rather avoid the trust issues that come with having a new account.

EDIT: Went ahead and bought it.. I'll be keeping two slots. So there's three left in case anyone is interested. PM me.[/QUOTE]

Count me in for 1

anyone interested in the valkyria chronicles dlc?

[quote name='glemtvapen']Gauging interests on Dragon Age Origins DLC group. My original group fell apart. This share group will get only Leliana's Song, Golems of Amgarak, and the upcoming Witch Hunt. If the whole group wants it maybe we can also get Awakening, Return to Ostagar, Darkspawn Chronicles, and the Feastday pack depending if I am able to re-sell my 1 share from my original group.

This group will most likely become a long-term share group if the group is also interested in future DLC from Dragon Age 2.

PM me only if you are serious in joining

edit: I'm also interested in getting Scott Pilgrim, Shank, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 DLC, Critter Crunch, Battle Fantasia and maybe Pixeljunk Shooter. So if the whole group wants to grab any of those, I'm cool. I'm trying to avoid numerous accounts on my PS3.[/QUOTE]

I've got the first half roughly of the dlc everything(evetythnig, my I am tired...) before darkspawn pretty much, on my main account including feast days and return, and awakenings on disc but willing to join if we make it long term. I am willing to chip in for those despite that if there is enough interest.

found out about gamesharing a little late sadly. Didn't feel too bad buying it though after picking up dragon age for $45 on boxing day and enjoying it.

Little bit interested in Scott Pilgrim and Shank I suppose

[quote name='delirial']I'm up for a Shank gameshare too. If anyone's making the group I'll join.

EDIT: Went ahead and bought it.. I'll be keeping two slots. So there's three left in case anyone is interested. PM me.[/QUOTE]
Sounds good, PM sent.

[quote name='glemtvapen']Gauging interests on Dragon Age Origins DLC group. My original group fell apart. This share group will get only Leliana's Song, Golems of Amgarak, and the upcoming Witch Hunt. If the whole group wants it maybe we can also get Awakening, Return to Ostagar, Darkspawn Chronicles, and the Feastday pack depending if I am able to re-sell my 1 share from my original group.

This group will most likely become a long-term share group if the group is also interested in future DLC from Dragon Age 2.

edit: I'm also interested in getting Scott Pilgrim, Shank, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 DLC, Critter Crunch, Battle Fantasia and maybe Pixeljunk Shooter. So if the whole group wants to grab any of those, I'm cool. I'm trying to avoid numerous accounts on my PS3.[/QUOTE]

perhaps 2 seperate gameshares ? 1 dragon age, dragon age 2 / 1 miscellaneous, upcoming psn content ?

i'd really like a spot in D.A. O

[quote name='iwarboY']well, i have an account with the first 2 ' Zombie Island of Dr. Ned DLC and madd moxxie ' *
i'd sell them for $4.00 if you're interested.
* also have additional slots if anyone else is interested *[/QUOTE]

someone please buy this lol.

if anyone interested, I have an account with RE5 DLC Bundle, Uncharted 2: Siege, Transformers WfC DLC and Trivial Pursuit TV Pack - make me an offer buy or trade (I will consider all offers)

I have Little Big Planet Pirates of the Caribbean vouchers that give you the Level kit AND the costume pack. 12 dollar value. looking to trade for some other lbp stuff.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Free Joe Danger content update yesterday. Anyone got a slot open for that game, I'm interested.[/QUOTE]

Same, as well as Deathspank.

Looking for two more for an inFamous group buy, with the possibility of going as a long term share group. $6 for a slot for inFamous.

inFamous Group:
1. Card Magnet
2. sir-fly
3. Winky65

Burnout Paradise with DLC group is full

Bertyo
Teujip
Derfel
x9248
PhantomaZero

Still figuring out whos gonna host.

Looking for a Scott Pilgrim group.

Selling one share of MvC2. Pm me if interested in any of these.

The group is now complete:
1. Devil May Cry
2. iwarboy
3. evantrees
4. Beatofficer
5. glemtvapen

Pls. await further instructions through PMs.

3 slots left for section 8 planet minigolf blue toad murder ep1 $5 a slot
also anyone interested ina group for world of outlaws sprint cars it would be $4 a share pm me thanks

[quote name='Bertyo']Burnout Paradise with DLC group is full

Bertyo - paid
Teujip - host
Derfel
x9248 - paid
PhantomaZero - Paid
[/QUOTE]

I will host - PM'd Everyone.

[quote name='vocab']Still looking for a spelunker/spelunker black account/slot.[/QUOTE]
how much would this cost in us dollars

[quote name='ryushe']Looking to buy a Shank share for anyone hosting a group.[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in this as well as a Scott Pilgrim vs. The World game share as well if someone wants to host. Would only be $5 a pop for 2 great games!

If someone is interested in hosting those two (both on the same gameshare preferably) with the possibility of a long term group send me a pm.

[quote name='kryptonic']I'd be interested in this as well as a Scott Pilgrim vs. The World game share as well if someone wants to host. Would only be $5 a pop for 2 great games!

If someone is interested in hosting those two (both on the same gameshare preferably) with the possibility of a long term group send me a pm.[/QUOTE]

Additionally I'd like to add in Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light when it comes out in September.

So gameshare group I'd like to see about getting would include:
Scott Pilgrim
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (coming September)
Shank

I can't imagine putting one together would be to difficult but would like to see if I could get someone familiar with doing long term groups to hit me up via p.m. so I can ask a few questions.

If this doesn't work out I'd still be happy joining someone's group whom might be just doing each game individually.

Rock Band

I have Rock Band Beatles, Rock Band, Rock Band 2 and and will get 3, so I wanted to create a group (or join an existing group).

Please PM me. I plan on getting a lot of songs.

1. Zenithyoda
2. punkrocker63
3. lukewin
4.Poshbishounen

Thanks,
_______

If anybody feels like helping, I just want to get this straight:

My friend and I want to play Marvel vs. Capcom 2 together. Should we create a third PSN ID for both our systems that has the actual game? Or should I just get his ID and download it?

[quote name='willardhaven']If anybody feels like helping, I just want to get this straight:

My friend and I want to play Marvel vs. Capcom 2 together. Should we create a third PSN ID for both our systems that has the actual game? Or should I just get his ID and download it?[/QUOTE]

It would depend. Really, either would work. If you create a third one, you could share with other friends of yours and your friend wouldn't have to give his personal information out. Then with future games, you could split the cost and all be able to download the game.

However, if he already has the game on his account, you would have to purchase the game again on the new one. So to save money, it would be best to just download it from his account if he doesn't mind you having his email and password.

Selling my share of Shank for $3. Anyone interested, please PM me.

update: share sold.

Need one more for Burnout Paradise + dlc, 6$. Waiting on you.
One share of MvC2 3$.
Looking for a group for scott pilgrim or I'm starting a group, 2$ a person.

Anyone has a share of Flow DLC Expansion? I will consider other games in that account too, pm me.

Selling on SEPARATE accounts:

Lead and Gold $3

Killzone Map Bundle (all map dlc) $2 - sold

PM if interested

I'm looking for a Blue Toad Murder Files share (all 6 episodes) PM me if you have one for sale. Also, if there are enough people that are interested, I can host a group as well.

[quote name='Bertyo']Need one more for Burnout Paradise + dlc, 6$. [/QUOTE]

Taken care of.
Setting up the account later this morning, and sending info via PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back