CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Poshbishounen']Looking for TMNT, Matt Hazard, Final Fight, MVsC2 shares[/QUOTE]

Final Fight has DRM that prevents it from being shared (only one account at a time can play it.)

[quote name='TreizePlus']I have 3 shares open for Motorstorm 3d Rift. If anyone is interested send me a PM. Thanks![/QUOTE]
thanks for hosting and i dl it already and its great. i only been here for a few weeks and i already saved about 100$ bucks

[quote name='ninja dog']Final Fight has DRM that prevents it from being shared (only one account at a time can play it.)[/QUOTE]

Well I did some googling and it's a dick move by Capcom, so scratch that off my list.

[quote name='kataztrophik']Scott Pilgrim sharing group, $2 a share. PM me

1. kataztrophik
2. kataztrophik's friend
3. Solid-Snake-Eyes
5.[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

[quote name='Poshbishounen']Looking for TMNT, Matt Hazard, Final Fight, MVsC2 shares[/QUOTE]

Btw, I Cant host anymore shares I've done too much and PSN is on to me. So if you got a slot or if you're starting one I'll gladly pay right away with Paypal.

Just a thought about gamesharing, and no offense to anyone I've dealt with on CAG...

Sony is obviously not thrilled with gamesharing and I believe it's actually against their TOS now so I was thinking about the fact that virtually every gameshare I've taken part in has had the letters/words "cag" or "share" or "cheapass" in the email or password and that's probably a good way to set off red flags at Sony. I'm just thinking that it'd be a good idea not to include obvious key words like those in account setups in the future. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Just a thought about gamesharing, and no offense to anyone I've dealt with on CAG...

Sony is obviously not thrilled with gamesharing and I believe it's actually against their TOS now so I was thinking about the fact that virtually every gameshare I've taken part in has had the letters/words "cag" or "share" or "cheapass" in the email or password and that's probably a good way to set off red flags at Sony. I'm just thinking that it'd be a good idea not to include obvious key words like those in account setups in the future. Anyone have any thoughts on this?[/QUOTE]

QFT, do you know how many accounts I'm currently using right now that have the password as "5cheapass"? All I can say is more than 5 XD

I really don't mean to criticize those who have used these words in past shares but I just think it'd be a good idea to be a little more stealthy. That's what Solid Snake would do.

Looking for one person to Gameshare with.

I have

Wipeout HD
Critter Crunch
Mushroom Wars
Fat Princess
Pixeljunk Shooter
Deathspank
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy 9
And the other classics/minis offered from PS+
As well as 25-30 WKC DLC items.

I also plan on buying Castle Crashers tonight. Send me a PM or message me on PSN and let me know what you have to offer.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Just a thought about gamesharing, and no offense to anyone I've dealt with on CAG...

Sony is obviously not thrilled with gamesharing and I believe it's actually against their TOS now so I was thinking about the fact that virtually every gameshare I've taken part in has had the letters/words "cag" or "share" or "cheapass" in the email or password and that's probably a good way to set off red flags at Sony. I'm just thinking that it'd be a good idea not to include obvious key words like those in account setups in the future. Anyone have any thoughts on this?[/QUOTE]

Last I heard, they still allow it and condone it.

my issue with passwords and emails is that they're too long. Nobody will try to guess a password for one share of a $2 game, just keep it simple for those of us without USB keyboards :)

[quote name='Poshbishounen']Btw, I Cant host anymore shares I've done too much and PSN is on to me. So if you got a slot or if you're starting one I'll gladly pay right away with Paypal.[/QUOTE]

why so paranoid ? gamesharing is ' perfectly legal and encouraged ' you guys ^ ^

[quote name='martinG']Anybody got a spot open in a Fallout 3 DLC gameshare or wants to start one? pm me[/QUOTE]

about 2 or 3 pages back i believe ' rising ' was selling a share of all 5

Scott Pilgrim sharing group, $2 a share. PM me

1. kataztrophik
2. Solid-Snake-Eyes
3. dufftech
4. bunk22

Thinking about starting another group for Shank/Castle Crashers ($6 a share) if there are enough people interested.

1. Kataztrophik
2. Solid-Snake-Eyes
3. dragonjud
4. sir-fly
5. clockwork-zombie

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iwarboY']about 2 or 3 pages back i believe ' rising ' was selling a share of all 5[/QUOTE]

That is true, but I have sold it already. Thanks for the reference though.

1. kataztrophik
2. kataztrophik's friend
3. Solid-Snake-Eyes
4. dufftech

Thinking about starting another group for Shank/Castle Crashers ($6 a share) if there are enough people interested.

1. Kataztrophik
2. Kataztrophik's friend
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm up for Castle Crashers, but not Shank.

Damn, I'm in separate castle crashers and shank groups, would have been nice to have lumped both together cause I'm running out of users on my PS3. I'm at the 16 user limit!

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Damn, I'm in separate castle crashers and shank groups, would have been nice to have lumped both together cause I'm running out of users on my PS3. I'm at the 16 user limit![/QUOTE]

Im a nice enough man to take your spot for Castle Crashers

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Damn, I'm in separate castle crashers and shank groups, would have been nice to have lumped both together cause I'm running out of users on my PS3. I'm at the 16 user limit![/QUOTE]

Got any shares to sell? PM me :)

I'm looking to start or join a group for all Mafia 2 DLC, with priority given to DLC packs that include trophies. I already have the Betrayal of Jimmy DLC as it came with the game.

The first pack is coming September 7th and is called Jimmy's Vendetta. It's $10.00.

$10.00/5 = $2.00/each.

PM if interested.

i have 1 share for shank 3$ if you want it pm me i will be on for a while
if you would like to dl the game 1st thats fine with me

1. kataztrophik
2. kataztrophik's friend
3. Solid-Snake-Eyes
4. dufftech

1. Kataztrophik
2. Kataztrophik's friend
3. dragonjud
4. sir-fly
5. clockwork-zombie[/QUOTE]
thanks i am dl the game right now

Alright so for people that still want Castle Crashers I have

1. Bertyo
2. FusionHype
3. ninja dog
4. sauron07 - host
5. Some people have pmed me but they're offline.

[quote name='Bertyo']Alright so for people that still want Castle Crashers I have

1. Bertyo
2. FusionHype
3. ninja dog
4. sauron07 - host
5. Some people have pmed me but they're offline.

[/QUOTE]

Oh sweet, you found a host.

I'll pay as soon as sauron07 gets me a paypal address!

[quote name='ninja dog']Oh sweet, you found a host.

I'll pay as soon as sauron07 gets me a paypal address![/QUOTE]

I guess he cant host.

Any idea why PSN would say "You are unable to log into another persons account" (Or something like that)?

Was trying to share with a friend and he said he got that error. Iv shared plenty of times and never even heard of it.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Any idea why PSN would say "You are unable to log into another persons account" (Or something like that)?

Was trying to share with a friend and he said he got that error. Iv shared plenty of times and never even heard of it.[/QUOTE]

well, there are two reasons i can think of ( not sure which you're referring to )
the first reason.. if your friend was attempting to log-in to your account within the last couple of days, PSN was actually shut down for 14 - 17 hours or so.. so i'd go and .try again.

if what you mean is your friend was interrupted while in the account, this means you've already maxxed out your 5 activations , meaning , only 5 accounts can be registered to any given account.
however, you are allowed to create up to 16 accounts per ps3 and share another 4 accounts ( you are included as 1 activation )
hope this helps.

I'm looking to start or join a group for all Kane & Lynch 2 DLC, with priority given to DLC packs that include trophies.

Right now I am looking to get The Doggie Bag ($6.00) and the Alliance Weapon Pack ($3.00). I'm okay with not getting the Alliance Weapon Pack, but I definitely want The Doggie Bag, since it comes with trophies.

The Doggie Bag ($6.00) + Alliance Weapon Pack ($3.00) = $9.00/5 = $1.80 each.

If we only get The Doggie Bag, then it's $6.00/5 = $1.20 each.

PM if interested.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Any idea why PSN would say "You are unable to log into another persons account" (Or something like that)?

Was trying to share with a friend and he said he got that error. Iv shared plenty of times and never even heard of it.[/QUOTE]
are you trying to log into an account with a already existing profile? you have to create dummy profiles to log into them.

Selling a share of an account that has both Shank and Scott Pilgrim for $5, PM if interested. Prefer someone who has been on the site for over a year.

[quote name='sir-fly']sam and max full season+1 free episode 19.99$
does anyone want to start a group?[/QUOTE]
im down 4 this cant host tho
im also looking for a castle crasher slot

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back