2 shares resident evil direct cut 2$
1 share fat princess
1 share bf 1943 3$
2 high volocity bowling vouchers 3$ each
2 shares lbp pirats/water kit 1.50
2 shares punisher 1.50
2 shares lbp kratos pack 3 fits and stickers 1.50
4 shares pain 1$

Would anyone be interested in the Bioshock 1 DLC ?

eth3real is hosting..
1. eth3real
2. iwarboY

There's only 1 dlc for this GOTY title, which, not only has a nice amount of trophies and content.. but also adds another ' specific playthrough ' trophy !
this dlc is a must have for Bioshock fans ^ ^

For sale or trade (up for anything, PM with offers)
Game Share of Worms 2 - $3
Game Share of Sam & Max Full Season - $4
Game Share of Anarchy Rush Hour - $1.80
Game Share of Burn Zombie Burn/Zombie Apocalypse - $4
Download Code for Hero of Sparta
Download Code for What Did I Do To Deserve This, My Lord 2!?

Also looking for
Borderlands DLC

[quote name='timb1226']Hey guys! I got both RDR DLCs (UK version) with 4 slots open. I don't mind sharing them free of charge.[/QUOTE]

Just curious, would that work on the US version? I dont have experience with the international PSN accounts, but count me in if it will work for me.

[quote name='$$DoLLaZ$$']Me too.

If more people want it I can buy it for a group.[/QUOTE]start one!

im in! pm when its started and i pay asap. thx!

I still have PSN Group available.

Includes *180* PSN games with all DLC for all 180 games purchased. If the game is on the list, ALL DLC for it has been purchased. In addition, all LBP DLC purchased, all Uncharted 2 DLC purchased, all Folklore DLC purchased and all Valkyria Chronicles DLC purchased.

List is here:

http://pastebin.com/K1UWsHfN

The group wants to continue purchasing, i am selling the share because i literally just don't game these days and i am holding the group back. The group is full of great people and whoever purchases the share will be very happy with the people involved.

Retail costs on all of these is OVER $1600, which means ive paid over 320 for everything. My asking price is $225 for the share. You get over 1600 in content for only 225 bucks.

PM me if interested. Plenty of references and i just sold my PS1 share a few days ago and the new owner is happily using it as we speak.

Huge long term share account for sale, this is for one slot, purchase will give you access for the CAG group and account information. Their are several rules we have in place for getting new games so you must follow the steps in order to vote on new ones.

All funds gathered go to a specific Cag in the group (Virsago) who then buys PSN cards to use on the account (no credit cards will be used, payment is though paypal)

Here is what our current account Value is at about $525

Here as of 9/5/2010, The current listing of games are as followed:

$10--1942:Joint Strike
$10--Age of Booty
$ 5--Astro Tripper
$20--Battle Fantasia
$10--Bionic Commando:Rearmed
$10--Burn Zombie Burn
$10--Cell Factor
$ 7--Critter Crunch
$10--Droplitz
$10--Everyday Shooter
$10--Gravity Crash
$10--Greed Corp.
$10--Groovin Blocks
$ 3--Heavy Rain Dynamic Theme
$ 6--LBP Pirates Costume Pack
$ 6--LBP Pirates Level Pack
$15--Matt Hazrd:Blood Bath and Beyond
$10--Mega Man 10
$10--Mushroom Wars
$10--Peggle
$ 5--Peggle Nights Add-On
$15--Penny Arcade Episode 1+2 Bundle
$10--Puzzlegeddon
$13--Street Fighter IV Alternate Costume Bundle
$10--Super Puzzle Fighter HD Remix
$15--Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
$10--TMNT:Re-Shelled
$15--Trine
$10--Zen Pinball
$15 - Wakeboarding HD
$10 - Snakeball
$10 - Cuboid
$10 - Digger HD
$10 - Magic Orbs
$8 - Rush Hour Panic
$10 - Afterburner Climax
$10 - Wounded Lost Dragon
$5 - Mosters (Probably) Stole My princess
$15 - Midway Bundle
$10 - Zombie Tycoon
$15 - Gundemonium Bullet Hell collection
$8 - Catan
$10 - Crystal Defenders
$15 - Joe Danger
$15 - Death Spank
$10 - Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.
A couple random DLC
Total: est. $105 per Share ($25 left in the account)

You may contact me via PM (I don't really follow this thread) ,

THE PRICE IS Best (Paypal) offer at the moment.

1 share of infamous 6$
1 share redfaction 4$
1 share motorstorm 3-d 2$
3 shares uno+critter crunch 2$
2 shares ragdolls 1$
2 shares resident evil direct cut 2$
1 share fat princess
1 share bf 1943 3$
2 high volocity bowling vouchers 3$ each
2 shares lbp pirats/water kit 1.50
2 shares punisher 1.50
2 shares lbp kratos pack 3 fits and stickers 1.50
4 shares pain 1$

My friend who's a dildo asked me to sell his shares of GTA4 Lost & Damned and Ballad of Gay Tony, he wants what he paid for em which is $8. PM me if you're interested and I will set it up.

***TAKEN***

Last edited by a moderator:
For sale or trade (up for anything, PM with offers)

Also looking for
Borderlands DLC
BFBC2 DLC

Looking for a share of Fallout 3 DLC. I'd be willing to start a group if 4 other people are still interested in this game.

[quote name='gomikeoh']start one!

im in! pm when its started and i pay asap. thx![/QUOTE]

So far I have you and one other person.

2 more people willing to pitch in? cost will be (guess will edit later) $6per person

[quote name='bunk22']im looking for a slot for any of the following...
deathtrack resurection
vandal hearts
battle fantasia
world of outlaw sprint cars
space invaders
rocket knight
press your luck
price is right
family feud
assault heros
terrover
pm me if u wanna sell a share[/QUOTE]

still looking for a share of any of these

[quote name='vocab']Starting a Japanese PSN account share for Spelunker or Spelunker Black.

So far

1. vocab
2. bunk22
3. Dammenion

Pm me which one you are interested in more. The original one would cost like $4-6 a share (2200 yen total?), black would cost at least $3.75 (1200 yen total) per person.[/QUOTE]

im down for another slot of this wanna fill this group anyone interested this game looks bonkers

1 slot worms 2 $3 1 slot section 8 planet minigolf blue toad ep1 $4 1 slot sam and max devil playhouse ep1-5 $3 1 slot hustle kings with dlc $2 1 slot madden arcade $3 1 slot fat princess with fat roles add on $3 any of these grab 2 get 1 free

[quote name='$$DoLLaZ$$']So far I have you and one other person.

2 more people willing to pitch in? cost will be (guess will edit later) $6per person[/QUOTE]
15/5 = 3 hell even 15/3 = 5 where ya getting 6 from lol id be interested in just mega man 10 since i already played mm9

[quote name='bunk22']15/5 = 3 hell even 15/3 = 5 where ya getting 6 from lol id be interested in just mega man 10 since i already played mm9[/QUOTE]

I thought I said it as MM 9+10?

I think $6 is reasonable as I have to go buy a psn card and a psn card is $20 for $24USD... hopefully mm9+10 is under $20 otherise ere letting mm9 go guys.

Aero_Muramasi did a chargeback on a share I sold him. He hasn't contacted me, so I'm assuming for now that he's a scammer newbie.

Do not sell shares to Aero_Muramasi!!

I'm leaving this message up until I hear otherwise.

[quote name='kataztrophik']For sale or trade (up for anything, PM with offers)

Also looking for
Borderlands DLC
BFBC2 DLC[/QUOTE]
why did you change my password to my punisher account??
you where the only one who i shared it with.. ofcourse i recovered it, but still why change it? after all its my account lol

edit: i thought this threw and im sure you sold your share, so never sell to who ever you sold my punisher share to.

[quote name='Dtrain12']anyone get the deadspace 2 beta? put it in a new account so we can share![/QUOTE]
Betas usually require you to be signed in to the original account and have a 24 hour lock so they're pretty much unshareable.

[quote name='TylDurden']Betas usually require you to be signed in to the original account and have a 24 hour lock so they're pretty much unshareable.[/QUOTE]
right but not always, and as a big fan of Dspace its worth a try. I havent found any info to say it is or is not.

My list of offers!
Account 1
uncharted 2 seige expansion pack
patapon 2 (psp game)
Locoroco 2 (psp game)
Space Invaders Infinity Gene XMB Themes (1, 2 and 3)
US Region! 5 shares left! $5.00 a share!

PSN Codes for sale
Hellboy movie rental (US region) $0.50
Clash of the titians movie rental (US region) $0.50
Men in black movie rental (US region) $0.50

if interested in any of my deals above, please feel free to PM me!
Payment via paypal please!

[quote name='$$DoLLaZ$$']I thought I said it as MM 9+10?

I think $6 is reasonable as I have to go buy a psn card and a psn card is $20 for $24USD... hopefully mm9+10 is under $20 otherise ere letting mm9 go guys.[/QUOTE]

the 2 games together is $15 mm9 is $9.99 mm10 is sale for $4.99 would be $3 a person $6 seems resonable thats double the cost of a share. on another note where u buying a $20 psn card for $24 go to a store that sells it for what it is worth dont buy psn cards online unless u can find one cheaper than the value of the card

[quote name='sir-fly']why did you change my password to my punisher account??
you where the only one who i shared it with.. ofcourse i recovered it, but still why change it? after all its my account lol

edit: i thought this threw and im sure you sold your share, so never sell to who ever you sold my punisher share to.[/QUOTE]

I sold my share to $$DoLLaZ$$ a few days ago. I've shared with a bunch of people here and they hopefully can confirm that I'm an honest guy.

Anyways, sorry about the trouble. It wasn't me though :(

[quote name='kataztrophik']I sold my share to $$DoLLaZ$$ a few days ago. I've shared with a bunch of people here and they hopefully can confirm that I'm an honest guy.

Anyways, sorry about the trouble. It wasn't me though :([/QUOTE]

yea kat is as honest as honest can get great cag done multiple psn transactions over the last month with this guy

[quote name='kataztrophik']I sold my share to $$DoLLaZ$$ a few days ago. I've shared with a bunch of people here and they hopefully can confirm that I'm an honest guy.

Anyways, sorry about the trouble. It wasn't me though :([/QUOTE]after i thought it threw i new it was not you for a fact cause all our other accounts work, and you handle buisness very very well

[quote name='ninja dog']Aero_Muramasi did a chargeback on a share I sold him. He hasn't contacted me, so I'm assuming for now that he's a scammer newbie.

Do not sell shares to Aero_Muramasi!!

I'm leaving this message up until I hear otherwise.[/QUOTE]

for the new page

Would anyone be interested in the Bioshock 1 DLC ?
eth3real is hosting..
1. eth3real
2. iwarboY
3. Miguel_Zorro
4. Rising

There's only 1 dlc for this GOTY title, which, not only has 12 trophies.. but also adds another ' specific playthrough ' trophy !
this dlc is a must have for Bioshock fans ! ^ ^
[ We will most likely be purchasing over this weekend, so you shouldn't hesitate if you're interested, as i haven't seen a Bioshock 1 gameshare here yet.]

- there is 1 spot remaining .. first come first serve guys -

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back