CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='iwarboY']Would anyone be interested in the Bioshock 1 DLC ?
eth3real is hosting..
1. eth3real
2. iwarboY
3. Miguel_Zorro ?

There's only 1 dlc for this GOTY title, which, not only has 12 trophies.. but also adds another ' specific playthrough ' trophy !
this dlc is a must have for Bioshock fans ! ^ ^
[ We will most likely be purchasing over this weekend, so you shouldn't hesitate if you're interested, as i haven't seen a Bioshock 1 gameshare here yet.][/QUOTE]

I was hoping for a sale on this, but it looks very unlikely. Please add me to the list.

[quote name='bunk22']the 2 games together is $15 mm9 is $9.99 mm10 is sale for $4.99 would be $3 a person $6 seems resonable thats double the cost of a share. on another note where u buying a $20 psn card for $24 go to a store that sells it for what it is worth dont buy psn cards online unless u can find one cheaper than the value of the card[/QUOTE]

Opps!

Sorry I didn't even look at the price (Notice how I said just guess)

Tell you what $3 it is ;) just need enough people now.

Also in Australia where I live there are only $30 and $50 cards.. I am more than sure you guys don't want to pay that... A $24 online card seems better unless its a big purchase.

[quote name='Luriden']This. PM me as well if you have another slot open.[/QUOTE]

+1

3 people for burnout paradise ultimate

I want this bad... I have burnout paradise but its no fun without all the dlcs.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sir-fly']1 share of infamous 6$
1 share redfaction 4$
1 share motorstorm 3-d 2$
3 shares uno+critter crunch 2$
2 shares ragdolls 1$
2 shares resident evil direct cut 2$
1 share fat princess
1 share bf 1943 3$
2 high volocity bowling vouchers 3$ each
2 shares lbp pirats/water kit 1.50
2 shares punisher 1.50
2 shares lbp kratos pack 3 fits and stickers 1.50
4 shares pain 1$
__________________[/QUOTE]
i am willing to work out a deal if you buy more then one share pm i dont mind

Just got a pm from Iwarboy about a matter in this forum.

I have read up and yes I did change the punisher accouts password. THere as only 1 share left and I asked katastrophik (speeling) if I could keep the account.. I got no reply.

I am sorry for what I have done.

Hopefully this doesn't tarnish my chances of buying of here ever again.

Sorry again!

[quote name='$$DoLLaZ$$']Just got a pm from Iwarboy about a matter in this forum.

I have read up and yes I did change the punisher accouts password. THere as only 1 share left and I asked katastrophik (speeling) if I could keep the account.. I got no reply.

I am sorry for what I have done.

Hopefully this doesn't tarnish my chances of buying of here ever again.

Sorry again![/QUOTE]

You did not ask for my permission to change this account's password or the account containing Burn Zombie Burn/Zombie Apocalypse that you purchased from me. Lying isn't going to help your cause.

[quote name='kataztrophik']You did not ask for my permission to change this account's password or the account containing Burn Zombie Burn/Zombie Apocalypse that you purchased from me. Lying isn't going to help your cause.[/QUOTE]

I didn't touch the burn zombie burn accounts password you can check that. I never asked for the account either.

And yes I did send you a pm saying can I keep the punisher account you never answered. I only asked because there was 1 trade left I thought it would mean I could keep the account.

Grrrr isn't there a mod or admin that can check pm? I am not lying too you I don't ant to lose access to this forum because of a misunderstanding.

[quote name='$$DoLLaZ$$']I didn't touch the burn zombie burn accounts password you can check that.

And yes I did send you a pm saying can I keep the account you never answered.

Grrrr isn't there a mod or admin that can check pm? I am not lying too you I don't ant to lose access to this forum because of a misunderstanding.[/QUOTE]

And yet the password was changed on the account after you purchased the share from me. I find it hard to believe that the other person on the account didn't touch the password for 2 weeks then changed it right after you purchased from me.

I never received a pm from you stating that. And if I did not answer, what made you think it would be okay to change the password?

[quote name='kataztrophik']And yet the password was changed on the account after you purchased the share from me. I find it hard to believe that the other person on the account didn't touch the password for 2 weeks then changed it right after you purchased from me.

I never received a pm from you stating that. And if I did not answer, what made you think it would be okay to change the password?[/QUOTE]

I said I changed the password..no body else did.

I did send a pm saying that. When you didn't answer stupid me thought it as ok to take the account.

Is there no way to check pm i have sent? I can prove it/

Anyway why would I have paid for anything if I was unlegit mate? No scammer actually spends money.. it as an honest mistake..

Again sorry... I just want to move on now..

[quote name='$$DoLLaZ$$']I said I changed the password..no body else did.

I did send a pm saying that. When you didn't answer stupid me thought it as ok to take the account.

Anyway why would I have paid for anything if I was unlegit mate? No scammer actually spends money.. it as an honest mistake..

Again sorry... I just want to move on now..[/QUOTE]

Check your sent pm's folder. You may be able to find it in there. I cleared my PM's after the Lara Croft "glitch" because my PM folder filled up, so I have no way of checking myself. I definitely did not see the PM, but there is a chance you sent it. I'm sorry for accusing you of lying when I wasn't absolutely certain. It just seemed like a weak excuse out of the situation you found yourself in.

In any case, I have no proof you were trying to scam us and steal the accounts. I'd like to just think you made an honest rookie mistake and we can move on from here. Just next time you make sure you get explicit permission to do something before you do it.

[quote name='kataztrophik']Check your sent pm's folder. You may be able to find it in there. I cleared my PM's after the Lara Croft "glitch" because my PM folder filled up, so I have no way of checking myself. I definitely did not see the PM, but there is a chance you sent it. I'm sorry for accusing you of lying when I wasn't absolutely certain. It just seemed like a weak excuse out of the situation you found yourself in.

In any case, I have no proof you were trying to scam us and steal the accounts. I'd like to just think you made an honest rookie mistake and we can move on from here. Just next time you make sure you get explicit permission to do something before you do it.[/QUOTE]

The sent folder is empty for some reason

No don't apologize. I know I made a mistake. I am sorry and hopefully I didn't cause to much harm...

I changed the password so I made the mistake and got myself into this... sorry everyone.

I will get permission before I do anything stupid again. Rather stay here and enjoy cheap deals from you guys ;)

[quote name='$$DoLLaZ$$']The sent folder is empty for some reason

No don't apologize. I know I made a mistake. I am sorry and hopefully I didn't cause to much harm...

I changed the password so I made the mistake and got myself into this... sorry everyone.[/QUOTE]

Nothing was done that couldn't be undone. Both sir-fly and I recovered our accounts, so no harm no foul

[quote name='kataztrophik']Nothing was done that couldn't be undone. Both sir-fly and I recovered our accounts, so no harm no foul[/QUOTE]

Ok. Again sorry for the time I wasted...

Anyone up for a trade :p

EDIT*

What do you mean"Both sir-fly and I recovered our accounts" ? I only changed the punisher account password? did you both own it?

[quote name='$$DoLLaZ$$']Ok. Again sorry for the time I wasted...

Anyone up for a trade :p

EDIT*

What do you mean"Both sir-fly and I recovered our accounts" ? I only changed the punisher account password? did you both on it?[/QUOTE]
you change both passwords to each account you bought which is bad and not good in any way i no i am new but i will not trust any new comer ever

[quote name='sir-fly']you change both passwords to each account you bought which is bad and not good in any way i no i am new but i will not trust any new comer ever[/QUOTE]

I most certainly did not!

I only changed the punisher account password. I thought because it had trade left it could be mine. With that same mentality I left the bzb account because it had 3 trades left so why would I take it?

Of course I have a changed mentality now...

Did anyone else here by chance buy the $25 share from Anjexu containing Infamous, Red Faction, Castle Crashers, Deathspank, Top Gun, etc.? I bought a share from him about a week ago, downloaded everything okay, but now suddenly the account is banned from PSN and I can't access the download history anymore. I PM'd Anjexu but he hasn't replied.

[quote name='Luriden']Did anyone else here by chance buy the $25 share from Anjexu containing Infamous, Red Faction, Castle Crashers, Deathspank, Top Gun, etc.? I bought a share from him about a week ago, downloaded everything okay, but now suddenly the account is banned from PSN and I can't access the download history anymore. I PM'd Anjexu but he hasn't replied.[/QUOTE]
he used a stolen aka hot cc... they always make it a even 100$ or 50$ most of the time and sell the shares for cheap, hey ill send you the old info u need soon as i get home

[quote name='Luriden']Did anyone else here by chance buy the $25 share from Anjexu containing Infamous, Red Faction, Castle Crashers, Deathspank, Top Gun, etc.? I bought a share from him about a week ago, downloaded everything okay, but now suddenly the account is banned from PSN and I can't access the download history anymore. I PM'd Anjexu but he hasn't replied.[/QUOTE]

He might of traded it an account that had a credit card still on it and bought those games. the account il be banned for a week and than unbanned. Your games will work but I think the guy that bought them used someone elses money to make money himself. This is just a guess mind you but I have seen it happen before on another gamesharing site that got closed done because of it.

[quote name='$$DoLLaZ$$']He might of traded it an account that had a credit card still on it and bought those games. the account il be banned for a week and than unbanned. Your games will work but I think the guy that bought them used someone elses money to make money himself. This is just a guess mind you but I have seen it happen before on another gamesharing site that got closed done because of it.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully the account gets unbanned. Fortunately I got everything downloaded in time, but heaven forbid if something were to happen to my PS3 and I lose them...

[quote name='sir-fly']he used a stolen aka hot cc... they always make it a even 100$ or 50$ most of the time and sell the shares for cheap, hey ill send you the old info u need soon as i get home[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I just finally played the game... pretty shitty. Basically a poor man's Unreal Tournament 3 (and it's even on the Unreal Engine). I beat the story mode in 30 minutes and there's not a soul online. Lolz. I'd still like the password back though when you get a chance.

[quote name='$$DoLLaZ$$']I most certainly did not!

I only changed the punisher account password. I thought because it had trade left it could be mine. With that same mentality I left the bzb account because it had 3 trades left so why would I take it?

Of course I have a changed mentality now...[/QUOTE]

Like I said before, someone changed the password on the account. Can't prove if it was you or the other guy, but I don't really care at the moment since I recovered it.

[quote name='Luriden']Hopefully the account gets unbanned. Fortunately I got everything downloaded in time, but heaven forbid if something were to happen to my PS3 and I lose them...

Thanks. I just finally played the game... pretty shitty. Basically a poor man's Unreal Tournament 3 (and it's even on the Unreal Engine). I beat the story mode in 30 minutes and there's not a soul online. Lolz. I'd still like the password back though when you get a chance.[/QUOTE]but the rest of the games you got from me are AA right lol
since your new to ps3 you should by socom or warhawk from me for cheap like 8$ and ask anyone there will be tons of people online

[quote name='kataztrophik']Like I said before, someone changed the password on the account. Can't prove if it was you or the other guy, but I don't really care at the moment since I recovered it.[/QUOTE]

Which account??

I know for a fact I did change the password of the Punisher account. Is that it?

[quote name='$$DoLLaZ$$']Which account??

I know for a fact I did change the password of the Punisher account. Is that it?[/QUOTE]

The account with Burn Zombie Burn and Zombie Apocalypse....

[quote name='sir-fly']but the rest of the games you got from me are AA right lol[/QUOTE]

Astro Tripper was awesome, and I wasn't expecting anything from it at first. Got 100% of the trophies and enjoyed every minute of it. I hadn't even heard of it before downloading it.

Fat Princess is okay, but not quite what I expected.

Pain is amazing. Retarded, but amazing.

Haven't had a chance to play the others yet.

[quote name='sir-fly']but the rest of the games you got from me are AA right lol
since your new to ps3 you should by socom or warhawk from me for cheap like 8$ and ask anyone there will be tons of people online[/QUOTE]

Warhawk is a FANTASTIC game...and if you have PS+ you get the DLC for free LOL

I'd get them from you if they didn't have the 24 hour lock on them. I'm not a fan of paying money for games that I'm heavily restricted with.

[quote name='blitz6speed']I still have PSN Group available.

Includes *180* PSN games with all DLC for all 180 games purchased. If the game is on the list, ALL DLC for it has been purchased. In addition, all LBP DLC purchased, all Uncharted 2 DLC purchased, all Folklore DLC purchased and all Valkyria Chronicles DLC purchased.

List is here:

http://pastebin.com/K1UWsHfN

The group wants to continue purchasing, i am selling the share because i literally just don't game these days and i am holding the group back. The group is full of great people and whoever purchases the share will be very happy with the people involved.

Retail costs on all of these is OVER $1600, which means ive paid over 320 for everything. My asking price is $225 for the share. You get over 1600 in content for only 225 bucks.

PM me if interested. Plenty of references and i just sold my PS1 share a few days ago and the new owner is happily using it as we speak.[/QUOTE]

This PSN account is pending and 99% sold. Sorry to those who missed out on the deal.

[quote name='Luriden']I'd get them from you if they didn't have the 24 hour lock on them. I'm not a fan of paying money for games that I'm heavily restricted with.[/QUOTE]
if you buy them the whole account is yours to do as you please change it to what ever you want to . i am selling the whole account

I'm looking to start or join a group for all Mafia 2 DLC, with priority given to DLC packs that include trophies.

The first pack is Jimmy's Vendetta. It's $10.00.

$10.00/5 = $2.00 each.

PM if interested.

[quote name='iwarboY']Would anyone be interested in the Bioshock 1 DLC ?
eth3real is hosting..
1. eth3real
2. iwarboY
3. Miguel_Zorro ?
4. Rising

There's only 1 dlc for this GOTY title, which, not only has 12 trophies.. but also adds another ' specific playthrough ' trophy !
this dlc is a must have for Bioshock fans ! ^ ^
[ We will most likely be purchasing over this weekend, so you shouldn't hesitate if you're interested, as i haven't seen a Bioshock 1 gameshare here yet.]

- there is 1 spot remaining, possibly 2 .. first come first serve guys -[/QUOTE]

I'm in.

Account #1 : $6.00

-TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled
-Tv Show King
-Pixeljunk Eden
-Crystal Defenders
-Shatter
Account #2: $12.00

-Final Fantasy Tactics
-Penny Arcade Adventures: On The Rain Slick Precipice Of Darkness - episodes 1 and 2 Bundle ( such a great/hilarious rpg! )
-Vandal Hearts (RPG)
-Critter Crunch
-Pixel Junk Shooter
(2)Dragon Age DLC : Return to Ostagar -&- Wardens Keep
Account #3: $4.00

-Tekken 5 Online Bundle and novastrike
Account #4: $6.00

( 3 ) Fallout 3 DLC's
-Broken steel
-Point Lookout
-The Pitt

For sale or trade (up for anything, PM with offers)
Game Share of Worms 2 - $3
Game Share of Sam & Max Full Season - $4
Game Share of Anarchy Rush Hour - $1.80
Game Share of Burn Zombie Burn/Zombie Apocalypse - $4
Download Code for Hero of Sparta
Download Code for What Did I Do To Deserve This, My Lord 2!?

Also looking for
Borderlands DLC
BFBC2 DLC

[quote name='blitz6speed']I still have PSN Group available.

Includes *180* PSN games with all DLC for all 180 games purchased. If the game is on the list, ALL DLC for it has been purchased. In addition, all LBP DLC purchased, all Uncharted 2 DLC purchased, all Folklore DLC purchased and all Valkyria Chronicles DLC purchased.

List is here:

http://pastebin.com/K1UWsHfN

The group wants to continue purchasing, i am selling the share because i literally just don't game these days and i am holding the group back. The group is full of great people and whoever purchases the share will be very happy with the people involved.

Retail costs on all of these is OVER $1600, which means ive paid over 320 for everything. My asking price is $225 for the share. You get over 1600 in content for only 225 bucks.

PM me if interested. Plenty of references and i just sold my PS1 share a few days ago and the new owner is happily using it as we speak.[/QUOTE]
I, too, am trying to sell my share to this group. I have stopped playing video games and need money for college-related expenses. Please PM me if you are interested in the share.

I am also trying to sell my PS1 share as well, so PM me if you are interested in that as well.

I am interested in trading one or more of my PSN games for Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

I have:

Oddworld: Abe's Odysee
Grandia
Suikoden
Blast Factor
Pixel Junk Shooter
Super Stardust HD
Crash Comando
Wipeout HD (can you trade this?)
Bomberman Ultra
FlOw
Pixel Junk monsters
Superstardust Team Pack
Flower
Noby Noby Boy

WOULD LIKE TO TRADE FOR:
Castlevania SotN (Symphony of the Night)

I realize I am new here. If there is a game or multiple games on my list you would like to trade Castlevania SotN for, and you have good standing here at CheapAssGamer, I'll give you my account info first so that you know I am not here to screw around. Of course we'll talk about it first. This account does not have my billing information so don't bother :)

Hope I can find someone who is interested in trading. Please let me know

add me on PSN @ bstime

My list of offers!
Account 1
uncharted 2 seige expansion pack
patapon 2 (psp game)
Locoroco 2 (psp game)
Space Invaders Infinity Gene XMB Themes (1, 2 and 3)
US Region! 5 shares left! $5.00 a share!

PSN Codes for sale
Hellboy movie rental (US region) $0.50
Clash of the titians movie rental (US region) $0.50
Men in black movie rental (US region) $0.50

if interested in any of my deals above, please feel free to PM me!
Payment via paypal please!
Will probably be adding some Guitar Hero DLC later today onto account 1 :D

Originally Posted by sir-fly
1 share of infamous 6$
1 share redfaction 4$
2 shares ragdolls 1$
1 share fat princess
1 share bf 1943 3$
2 high volocity bowling vouchers 3$ each (both sold)
2 shares punisher 1.50
4 shares pain 1$
warhawk account 8$ and you get the whole account to yourself(warhawk sold)
i also have socom account you can have to yourself 8$

[quote name='sir-fly']Originally Posted by sir-fly
1 share of infamous 6$
1 share redfaction 4$
2 shares ragdolls 1$
1 share fat princess
1 share bf 1943 3$
2 high volocity bowling vouchers 3$ each
2 shares punisher 1.50
4 shares pain 1$
warhawk account 8$ and you get the whole account to yourself

i also have socom account you can have to yourself 8$[/QUOTE]

PM sent

C'mon someone must have pre-ordered Vanquish from Gamestop.

I'm willing to pay for a share of the pre-order DLC granted I don't have to break the bank.

[quote name='$$DoLLaZ$$']I said I changed the password..no body else did.

Again sorry... I just want to move on now..[/QUOTE]
check your pm i need some of those dollarz you have lol

thanks dollaz and mixer236 and stop children

Good trade with sir-fly.. although pm took a minute or two to get back (got me worried haha) but now I have warhawk for a nice $8 thanks mate!

Anyone interested in the Burnout Paradise DLC? $10 per share, includes all DLC minus Party Pack, Bikes, and Cagney (anything included with Ultimate).

[quote name='Luriden']Anyone interested in the Burnout Paradise DLC? $10 per share, includes all DLC minus Party Pack, Bikes, and Cagney (anything included with Ultimate).[/QUOTE]

Is this for PAL zone? please say it is!

[quote name='Luriden']No. Does it make a difference though?[/QUOTE]

Yeah DLC is region locked.. my copy of burnout is from the australian psn store ;( thanks anyway.

For sale or trade (up for anything, PM with offers)
Game Share of Worms 2 - $3
Game Share of Sam & Max Full Season - $4
Game Share of Anarchy Rush Hour - $1.80
Game Share of Burn Zombie Burn/Zombie Apocalypse - $4
Download Code for Hero of Sparta
Download Code for What Did I Do To Deserve This, My Lord 2!?

Also looking for
Borderlands DLC
BFBC2 DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back