CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone be interested in the Bioshock 1 DLC ?

- Looking to purchase this Today / Sunday -

1. eth3real (host)
2. iwarboY
3. Miguel_Zorro
4. Rising

There's only 1 dlc for this GOTY title, which, not only has 12 trophies.. but also adds another ' specific playthrough ' trophy !
this dlc is a must have for Bioshock fans ! ^ ^
[ We will most likely be purchasing over this weekend, so you shouldn't hesitate if you're interested, as i haven't seen a Bioshock 1 gameshare here yet. ]

- there is (( 1 )) spot remaining .. first come first serve guys -

Anyone still interested in starting a Move gameshare group? Right now Tumble is all I'm interested in, but I'm sure there will be more good stuff in the future.

Originally Posted by sir-fly
1 share of infamous 6$(sold)
1 share redfaction 4$
1 share motorstorm 3-d 2$
3 shares uno+critter crunch 2$
2 shares ragdolls 1$
2 shares resident evil direct cut 2$
1 share fat princess
1 share bf 1943 3$
1 high volocity bowling vouchers 3$
2 shares lbp pirats/water kit 1.50
2 shares punisher 1.50
2 shares lbp kratos pack 3 fits and stickers 1.50
3 shares pain 1$
warhawk account 8$ and you get the whole account to yourself(warhawk sold)
i also have socom account you can have to yourself 8$

Last edited by a moderator:
I am selling my share of the Assassin's Creed II DLC. Included is the Battle of Forli ($4.00) and Bonfire of the Vanities & Secret Locations ($7.00). Total is $11.00/5 = $2.20.

PM if interested.

I've got a share going for Burnout Paradise DLC. It includes all DLC except for what's included in the Ultimate Bundle. Shares are $10.

1. Luriden
2. gnatmonkee

If requested, we can extend the share to include the Burnout Paradise Ultimate Bundle as well for people who just have the game by itself or don't have the game at all. Shares would be $16, gnatmonkee and I don't have a problem with adding it to the share though if anyone else wants it. This would include the game and ALL DLC minus the unlock pack, as that's already in the game. You'd have the whole shabang for $16 in one nice share. And that's a lot of DLC. Not a bad deal.

Selling Shares for
__________________________________________________ __
KillZone 2 [Steel & Titanium, Flash & Thunder, Napalm & Cordite]
1 Slot
$3.25
DJ Hero [Dance Party Mix Pack & Domination Pack]
3 Slots
$3.10
PS3 Eye Software [Aquatopia, Mesmerize: Distort, Mesmerize: Trace, Tori-Emaki, Operation Creature Feature, Trials of Topoq]
3 Slots
$3.50

PM with e-mail for PayPal receipt and I'll get back to you ASAP

We need two more people for the Burnout Paradise package. It includes Burnout Paradise and all DLC (expansions and cars) except for the unlock package, which only unlocks cars already included in the game. Shares are $16.

1. Luriden
2. gnatmonkee
3. WHFinest187

PM me if you're interested.

[quote name='blitz6speed']I still have PSN Group available.

Includes *180* PSN games with all DLC for all 180 games purchased. If the game is on the list, ALL DLC for it has been purchased. In addition, all LBP DLC purchased, all Uncharted 2 DLC purchased, all Folklore DLC purchased and all Valkyria Chronicles DLC purchased.

List is here:

http://pastebin.com/K1UWsHfN

The group wants to continue purchasing, i am selling the share because i literally just don't game these days and i am holding the group back. The group is full of great people and whoever purchases the share will be very happy with the people involved.

Retail costs on all of these is OVER $1600, which means ive paid over 320 for everything. My asking price is $225 for the share. You get over 1600 in content for only 225 bucks.

PM me if interested. Plenty of references and i just sold my PS1 share a few days ago and the new owner is happily using it as we speak.[/QUOTE]
I still have a share available for this group. My PS1 share is currently pending.

[quote name='kryptonic']Anyone have a Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty share for sale? If you do send me a PM![/QUOTE]

Pretty please!!! I know someone has to have one for me ;)

1 slot worms 2 $3 1 slot section 8 planet minigolf blue toad ep1 $4 1 slot sam and max devil playhouse ep1-5 $3 1 slot hustle kings with dlc $2 1 slot madden arcade $3 1 slot fat princess with fat roles add on $3

[quote name='stvalmass']Had perfect gameshare transactions with kryptonic, Krebstar, and sir-fly. Wish I would of known about this place sooner![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the endorsement :)

I hear you.... It's like crack. Once you start, it's hard to stop :)

[quote name='kryptonic']Thanks for the endorsement :)

I hear you.... It's like crack. Once you start, it's hard to stop :)[/QUOTE]

Ditto. If only Sony would raise the number of accounts per PS3... I'm almost at my limit, gonna have to delete some accounts. Then having all my games on shares is gonna come back and bite me in the ass.

Only one more person needed for Burnout Paradise + DLC! Shares are $16 each, includes the full game plus ALL DLC!

1. Luriden
2. gnatmonkee
3. WHFinest187
4. joshuatly

[quote name='Luriden']Only one more person needed for Burnout Paradise + DLC! Shares are $16 each, includes the full game plus ALL DLC!

1. Luriden
2. gnatmonkee
3. WHFinest187
4. joshuatly

PM me if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

Could you save the last slot for me? getting funds in a day or 2 ok?

EDIT*

Never mind I am backing out

My list of offers!
Account 1
uncharted 2 seige expansion pack
patapon 2 (psp game)
Locoroco 2 (psp game)
Space Invaders Infinity Gene XMB Themes (1, 2 and 3)
US Region! 5 shares left! $5.00 a share!

PSN Codes for sale
Hellboy movie rental (US region) $0.50
Clash of the titians movie rental (US region) $0.50
Men in black movie rental (US region) $0.50

if interested in any of my deals above, please feel free to PM me!
Payment via paypal please!

For sale or trade (up for anything, PM with offers)
Game Share of Worms 2 - $3
Game Share of Sam & Max Full Season - $4
Game Share of Anarchy Rush Hour - $1.80
Game Share of Burn Zombie Burn/Zombie Apocalypse - $4
Download Code for Hero of Sparta
Download Code for What Did I Do To Deserve This, My Lord 2!?

Also looking for
Borderlands DLC
BFBC2 DLC

1 share of infamous 6$(sold)
1 share redfaction 4$ (sold)
1 share motorstorm 3-d 2$
3 shares uno+critter crunch 2$
2 shares ragdolls 1$
2 shares resident evil direct cut 2$
1 share fat princess
1 share bf 1943 3$
1 high volocity bowling vouchers 3$
2 shares lbp pirats/water kit 1.50
2 shares punisher 1.50
2 shares lbp kratos pack 3 fits and stickers 1.50
2 shares pain 1$
warhawk account 8$ and you get the whole account to yourself(warhawk sold)
i also have socom account you can have to yourself 8$

Thelife19's CAG advantage club
$2.50 a month
NONE! SIGN UP TODAY!

If you join this group, you can get everything from PSN gameshare's and PSN redeem codes at a discounted price from me! note that once you buy a months membership to my exclusive club it can't be refunded at any time!

Account 1
patapon 2 (psp game)
Locoroco 2 (psp game)
US Region! 5 shares left! $5.00 a share / $3.50 a share (thelife19's CAG advantage club members only)!

PSN Codes for sale
Hellboy movie rental (x2 left) (US region) $0.50 / $0.25 (thelife19's CAG advantage club members only)
Clash of the titans movie rental (US region) $0.50 / $0.25 (thelife19's CAG advantage club members only)
Men in black movie rental (US region) $0.50 / $0.25 (thelife19's CAG advantage club members only)

[quote name='thelife19']Thelife19's CAG advantage club
$2.50 a month
NONE! SIGN UP TODAY!

If you join this group, you can get everything from PSN gameshare's and PSN redeem codes at a discounted price from me! note that once you buy a months membership to my exclusive club it can't be refunded at any time!

Account 1
patapon 2 (psp game)
Locoroco 2 (psp game)
US Region! 5 shares left! $5.00 a share / $3.50 a share (thelife19's CAG advantage club members only)!

PSN Codes for sale
Hellboy movie rental (x2 left) (US region) $0.50 / $0.25 (thelife19's CAG advantage club members only)
Clash of the titans movie rental (US region) $0.50 / $0.25 (thelife19's CAG advantage club members only)
Men in black movie rental (US region) $0.50 / $0.25 (thelife19's CAG advantage club members only)

Payment via paypal please![/QUOTE]

The savings for your little club don't even equal how much the club costs. .25 + .25 + .25 + 1.50 = 2.25 and yet you're charging 2.50 a month for discounts?

$2.50 a month
NONE! SIGN UP TODAY!

Account 1
patapon 2 (psp game)
Locoroco 2 (psp game)

PSN Codes for sale

Payment via paypal please![/QUOTE]hahaha why would anyone join a club that only offers what you posted. i dont even see 1 psn game

$2.50 a month
NONE! SIGN UP TODAY!

Account 1
patapon 2 (psp game)
Locoroco 2 (psp game)

PSN Codes for sale

yea is this some kind of joke lol if someone was interested in your content they would of pmed u way b4 this post

Thelife19's CAG advantage club
$2.50 a month
NONE! SIGN UP TODAY!

Account 1
patapon 2 (psp game)
Locoroco 2 (psp game)

NEW! Account 2
Qore september 2010 episode
US Region! 3 shares left! $1 a share / $0.25 a share (thelife19's CAG advantage club members only)

PSN Codes for sale

Wow. Sounds like the Columbia House record club. You pay monthly fees for whatever the fuck they want to send you.

Do subscribers even have any say on what content gets purchased for the shares? And if that's the case, you might as well invest in a longterm share with someone a little less shady.

i have just devised a wallpaper for everyone that signs up to thelife19's CAG advantage club! Am now making a group on facebook!

$2.50 a month
NONE! SIGN UP TODAY!

Account 1
patapon 2 (psp game)
Locoroco 2 (psp game)

NEW! Account 2
Qore september 2010 episode
US Region! 3 shares left! $1 a share / $0.25 a share (thelife19's CAG advantage club members only)

PSN Codes for sale

:whistle2:k I don't think I "get it"...

all available ^_^
( Account share #1 : $6.00 )
-TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled
-Tv Show King
-Pixeljunk Eden
-Crystal Defenders
-Shatter
( Account share #2 : $12.00 )
-Final Fantasy Tactics
-Penny Arcade Adventures: On The Rain Slick Precipice Of Darkness - episodes 1 and 2 Bundle ( such a great/hilarious rpg! )
-Vandal Hearts (RPG)
-Critter Crunch
-Pixel Junk Shooter
(2)Dragon Age DLC : Return to Ostagar -&-Wardens Keep
( Account share #3 : $6.00 ( 3 ) Fallout 3 DLC's )
-Broken steel
-Point Lookout
-The Pitt
( Account #4 : $ 4.00 -Novastrike- & -Tekken 5 Online Bundle- )

[quote name='thelife19']can't make a group on facebook atm! :([/QUOTE]
How about you stop, nobody wants your subway codes that you can get for free.

I can Promise a good game is coming for all thelife19's CAG advantage club members!
It'll come within the next few weeks and it will be.................................. Sonic Adventure + DLC.
It'll be gameshared which means only a select few will get it for free!

Looking to buy a share of sonic adventure+dlc. Thelife19's advantage club seems pretty tempting but i think ill pass. Anyways if anyone has an open slot PM me....

thelife19, not to be a jerk but I agree with the others...I think you should have had a better selection before you started the club thing. As it stands the shares you have up aren't really too desirable. Maybe when you build up a better selection people would be more on board.

Only one more person needed for Burnout Paradise + DLC! Shares are $16 each, includes the full game plus ALL DLC!

1. Luriden
2. gnatmonkee
3. WHFinest187
4. joshuatly

EDIT: We've got five people! Thanks to all that joined!

EDIT #2: Someone backed out. We still have one spot open. PM if interested, we only need one more person to get this show on the road!

Still have the following shares for sale or trade.

Looking for DEAD SPACE DLC, Especally anything that will help me out on impossible mode!

Looking to sell some PSX classics, asking $5.

Metal Gear Solid
Crash Bandicoot 3 WARPED
Spyro Year of the Dragon
Twisted Metal 2
Silent Hill

2nd share for sale is 4$ and includes..

Battlefield 1943
Pixel Junk Shooter

PM me if interested, thanks.

[quote name='Luriden']No, that only includes the Party Pack.[/QUOTE]

umm....the bundle inlcudes all DLC. It should only be $6 per share. $16 a share is just crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back