3 (100%)
psnem9.jpg

Monday - Sports games
5984_03.jpg

Tuesday - Resistance
resistance-fall-of-man-20061110064417702-000.jpg

Wednesday - PSN Downloadable Games
00202605.jpg

Thursday - Shooters night (Rainbow 6 Vegas, Socom Confrontation, Warhawk, etc.)
rainbow-six-vegas.jpg

Friday - Oddball Night
armored-core-4-20070320053521838-000.jpg

Saturday - Rotational Day (99% of the time games won't be set up on Friday or Saturday because of obvious reasons but games can be set up if people are available)

Sunday - Racing Night (Dirt, Nascar 08, F1, Motorstorm, etc.)
playstation3formula1.jpg

The list goes like this...
For example... johnsmith - JONsmith123 (Resistance, Motorstorm)

THE LIST of PSN CAG'ers

nyprimus4.. (Resistance)

dallow - dallow
(Calling All Cars, Resistance, Motorstorm)

DesertEagleXIX - DesertEagleXIX (Tiger Woods 07, MLB 07 The Show, Resistance, F1 Racing, Motorstorm, Rampage)

Silent Assassin120 - Silent_Asn120 (Resistance, R6: Vegas)

seanr1221 - SeanR1221 (Resistance, Warhawk, some PSN games)

M3wThr33 - M3wThr33 (Motorstorm, Resistance, R6: Vegas, some PSN games)

snowsquirrel - snowsquirrel (Resistance, R6: Vegas, Calling All Cars, Motorstorm, Madden 07, Tiger Woods 07, Marvel UA, Fight Night 3, Super Stardust HD)
Orion_of_Chaos - Orion_of_Chaos (Resistance, any PSN games, The Darkness)

The Mana Knight - ManaKnight (Armored Core 4, F1 Racing, Motorstorm, NFS: Carbon, Resistance, Ridge Racer 7, some PSN DL games)

panasonic - Lostworld (Resistance, Calling All Cars)

metaly - metaly (Ridge Racer 7)

alienaub - alienaub (NCAA Football 08, R6: Vegas, Calling All Cars)

Vendetta - EternalVendetta (Resistance, Ridge Racer 7)

afedock - afedock (Calling All Cars, Resistance)

PapiChullo - PapiChullo (NCAA Football 08)

notorious_pip - notorious_pip (The Darkness, Marvel UA, NBA 2k7, Resistance, Ridge Racer 7, buncha PSN games)

Chacrana - Chacranajxy (Ridge Racer 7)

Tarouza - Tarouza (Resistance, Motorstorm, Calling All Cars)

Thomas96 - Thomaticus (R6: Vegas, Resistance, Madden 08, NBA 2k7, Ridge Racer 7, Motorstorm)

soyverde - soyverde (R6: Vegas, F1 Racing, NFS: Carbon, Motorstorm, Marvel UA, Calling All Cars)

RelentlessRolento - Rolento (Calling All Cars, Warhawk)

thespamofpower - thespamofpower (Resistance)

coolbrys - coolbrys (Ridge Racer 7, Resistance)

CounterSeal - CounterSeal (Resistance, Call of Duty 3, Motorstorm, Calling All Cars)

sying - PlayYing (Resistance)

MrBrando - Ipitythefool (Motorstorm, Resistance, Marvel UA, Untold Legends DK, Fight Night 3, buncha PSN games)

centracore - centracore (Motorstorm, Resistance, Ridge Racer 7)

CokeCola - CokeCola (Resistance, Calling All Cars)

cdeener - cuta1 (Resistance, Full Auto 2)

aznfury684 - immaage (R6: Vegas, Super Stardust HD, Tekken DR)

Vanigan - Vertrucio (?)

burr22 - burr22 (Resistance, Warhawk)

cheezhead430 - this_is_chaby (Resistance, Calling All Cars)

MSUHitman - MSUHitman (Resistance, Motorstorm, Calling All Cars, Warhawk)

Crimson_Raven25 - Crimson_Raven25 (Resistance, Untold Legends DK, The Darkness, Call of Duty 3)

striderzer0 - SR1D3R_Z3R0 (Resistance)

Razzuel - Razzuel (Resistance, Super Stardust HD, Warhawk)

Tekken 5: Dark Ressurection Online
Should be good stuff, Tekken+online
tekken-5-dark-resurrection-20070221055651445-000.jpg

Warhawk
Next-gen reimagination of a classic PSX title, looking to be an awesome online-only offering
58c43baaa54bee0cbbb17839de9ac7.jpg

Metal Gear Online
Online-only game built off the MGS4: GotP engine
mgode9.jpg

LittleBigPlanet
Will be the best game ever, no doubt in my mind, 4 player co-op
4088_lbp1.jpg

Socom Confrontation
Socom is back in all its next-gen glory, you'll be playing, into the morning... again
socom-confrontation-tba-20070516095507037-000.jpg

Unreal Tournament 3
Timed exclusive compared to 360, plus PC-created mods transferrable to PS3, as well as Keyboard/Mouse Support
unreal-tournament-3.jpg

White Knight Story
Confirmed to have some type of online multiplayer component
whiteKtgs3pe.jpg

GRAW 2
Gameplay brought over from the 360 with some SIXAXIS features
graw2.jpg

Call of Duty 4
No more WW2, Infinity Ward is back with a modern warfare game that has won countless game of the show e3 2007 awards, don't miss this one
callofduty42jb1.jpg

Haze
Timed PS3 exclusive, cool looking sure to be hyped FPS
hazeps3ex.jpg

The Orange Box
Team Fortress 2 and Portal on the PS3, enough said
team_fortress_2.jpg

Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock
Online battles + Guitar Hero= :drool:
ghero3.jpg

I do notice a lot of new faces on the PS3 board. Might work. I'd play.

I'm willing to play Calling All Cars, Resistance, and Motorstorm online.

I'd be in for every other Saturday. Since I work most of the other time and when I don't you guys have games I don't care to play up. So yeah Every other Sat works for me and I play Resistance and R6 Vegas.

I'd be up for this.
So far my PS3 buddy list has just been random people I met that rarely sign online.

I own Motorstorm, Resistance, a bunch of PSN stuff (CaC, SSHD, etc.) and R6:V is coming in the mail. I can be down for this.
Add me: M3wThr33

[quote name='seanr1221']You're making me choose between Gears and Resistance on Wednesdays? Shame on you![/quote] Hahaha. Its just a quick mock up I made. Resistance is now Tuesday.

Post up your PSN names and games people.

I'd be down for Resistance, anything PSN, and The Darkness...
I've been back and forth about getting R6V, but I don't see where I'll have the time to play it since I haven't finished Ninja Gaiden yet and Lair and Persona 3 are coming in a few weeks, but I'll see...

Right now, I just have.

Armored Core 4 (no voicechat)
Full Auto 2 (I will get rid of it) (no voicechat)
Formula One CE (no voicechat)
MotorStorm
Need for Speed Carbon
Resistance
Ridge Racer 7 (no voicechat)

Calling All Cars
Go! Puzzle
Mortal Kombat II
Rampage: World Tour

The only thing I might buy, which is out now, is NBA Street Homecourt.

No one else add me right now, unless you're already on my list. ;) I am willing to join in on games.

Btw, I HAVE a headset (several actually), so I can talk to you all.

I hope Socom Confrontation is good. That E3 video looked so shitty. Good textures were non existant, all the character model's animations were shitty, and the game looked really laggy and jittery.

I'd be up for something like this. All I have at the moment is RR7, but I'll probably get Motorstorm soon. Recommendations are welcome, too.

notorious_pip

Online Disc Games
The Darkness, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, NBA 2K7, Resistance Fall of Man, Ridge Racer 7, and Rainbow Six Vegas (newly added)

Online PSN Games
Calling All Cars, Championship Sprint, Gauntlet II, Joust, Mortal Kombat II, Rampage World Tour, and Tekken DR (Thanks to Mr. Wizard on TZ and SRK for hooking it up)

[quote name='nyprimus4']OP updated with current running list.[/quote]

I notice you havn't included your games on there...

There's nothing online that I want to play right now save for Ridge Racer 7. Though when Tekken goes online, I'm going to be a fuggin' fiend.

Nice you changed Resistance to Tues, that works for me for every other week as well. So one week I can do Tues, Sat, Sun and other week Fridays only. Next week I have Friday off so if any Cags want to play some Resistance then I am down.

[quote name='nyprimus4']Like the OP says I'm getting my Ps3 next week.[/quote]

Unless I can't read I don't see it in the OP ;)

You could still post what games you plan to get... not that many

Just name the game and the designated time and I'm in...

definites - Rainbow 6, Resistance, Madden 08, NBA 2k7, ridge racer, motorstorm,

I also forgot to mention I have Ridge Racer 7. It'd be great if we could get some CAG games of that going. The people that play online are sometimes a little too good, especially since I'm not that far in the single player yet and thus have a crappy car. :)

Aw... You guys put me on the list even though I have one game. Ah well. I'm trying to find a new copy of Motorstorm for under $50. I saw some on half.com a couple weeks ago but didn't grab one and now they're gone. Soon, though.

[quote name='Vendetta']I also forgot to mention I have Ridge Racer 7. It'd be great if we could get some CAG games of that going. The people that play online are sometimes a little too good, especially since I'm not that far in the single player yet and thus have a crappy car. :)[/quote]
No kidding... I'm too scared to jump into random games after spectating a few races where both cars looked like some insane rocket eel. I really should put a little more time into single player.

I'm in with Rainbow 6: Vegas, Formula1, NFS: Carbon, Motorstorm, MUA, and CAC.

R6V is fantastic online with a good group of players, but the lobby system is so broken on the PS3 version (read: nonexistant), it is ruining the online experience for me. Good luck finding each other through that mess. :bomb:

[quote name='Chacrana']There's nothing online that I want to play right now save for Ridge Racer 7. Though when Tekken goes online, I'm going to be a fuggin' fiend.[/QUOTE]

I can't wait for Tekken.. guess I might as well buy the regular game now, and get some practice...

The list sucks until you add Tekken 5 DR Online in coming attractions... Once that is out I'll be available with Calling All Cars and Tekken 5 DR Online. Also, warhawk most likely.

Are there any cheap, good PS3 compatible fighting sticks out there. I don't care if its a Sega Saturn stick that connects to the PS3 through USB. If its decent and cheap I'll use it.

The only online game I own is Resistance, but as far as PSN games go I have Calling all Cars, MKII and Tekken (well, it will be online soon enough ;) )

[quote name='nyprimus4']Are there any cheap, good PS3 compatible fighting sticks out there. I don't care if its a Sega Saturn stick that connects to the PS3 through USB. If its decent and cheap I'll use it.[/QUOTE]

forgot to mention I have MKII as well...

as for sticks I think the PS3 hori stick was and is the cheapest unless you have a PS2 adaptor...

also Chac... watch out for me when Tekken goes live.

When Tekken goes online I can't wait to face some of you Cags. That is my best fighting game and my friends all hate me because I never lose. I am really looking for a challenge, hope to see you Sean and Cha in battle. :D

I'm looking forward to getting completely rocked in Tekken. Planning on redeeming myself once SC4 is out, though.

In the meantime, maybe I should practice.

MrBrando - Ipitythefool
(motorstorm, resistance, Marvel UA, Dark Kingdom, Fight Night 3, Mortal Kombat 2, Callin All Cars, Warhawk, Rampage)

Does everyone have a headset?

I actually have a headset from my cellphone from 2 years ago. Came free with it and according to the Playstation forums it actually works really good. The Scala 500.

I've been sloppy as fuck with tekken over the past few weeks, but I'll bring my A game to the table for you guys. I'm just wondering what people here consider themselves in the game vs actual competitive play. I know I can't and don't want to put myself at the top, because I know I am not superb at this, but I can easily discern who knows their stuff and who dosn't when it comes to tekken. please put up a good fight ;)

bread's done
Back