Not open for further replies.
All right, I opened a slot for TF2:

Team Fortress 2
Administrator:
Server Name:
Main Day:
Thread:
Special Instructions:

I hope to get this information filled, since I really want it to be a CAG night.

Let's just say, I see an interests for Team Fortress 2, so I'm thinking we should try something out. Someone (Paco or someone) can try starting a thread called: CAG Team Fortress 2 PS3 Night [Date Time].

And from there, fill out the information I provided, like server name (whether you join a server or get with buddies to create a game), what main day you want (I really doubt TF2 will interfere with most stuff, but I prefer it to not be on Friday/Saturday, but would consider letting it be on those days if nothing else works out, and special instructions to new people how to find you all (like get on someone's buddies list, how to find a server, whether someone needs to download something, etc.).

[quote name='metaly']Can we get this stickied?[/quote]
Wasn't it stickied before?
Then when Linkin got a PS3 and "cleaned" up the PS3 forum he un-stickied it?

[quote name='mguiddy']Wasn't it stickied before?
Then when Linkin got a PS3 and "cleaned" up the PS3 forum he un-stickied it?[/QUOTE]It never was stickied. Personally, I don't care because I'll just keep the thread up. There is kind of a sticky overload, so I understand.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']It never was stickied. Personally, I don't care because I'll just keep the thread up. There is kind of a sticky overload, so I understand.[/quote]
Oh, Okay.
I couldn't remember. I thought it was one of the threads Linkin de-stickied. I guess I was remembering wrong.

PSN Name: gf_
CAG Name: bigl523
Metal Gear Online Name: lemarbre
Headset: Yes
Keyboard: No
USB Camera: No
Play Style: Recreation
Time Zone: EST
Days, Time Available: 7pm+ during the week, all day on the weekends.
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: MGO, Rock Band 2, Warhawk, SF4
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: SF4
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2008: MGO?
Favorite genres to play online: FPS

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated the information. I may try talking to Paco over TF2.

Since I'm really not sure how MGO is being done, I'm kind of leaving it as a play whenever game for now.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Updated the information. I may try talking to Paco over TF2.

Since I'm really not sure how MGO is being done, I'm kind of leaving it as a play whenever game for now.[/quote]

Grrrr, whenever I'm on there's only like 1 other CAG playing. I want to see more CAG tags when I play!

CAG Name: jp0213
PSN Name: Valen_Korde
Nickname: Crash
Headset: lost it, still looking for it
Keyboard: not yet
USB Camera: nope
Play Style: I play for fun (but winning and talking is fun too)
Time Zone: Central Daylight Savings
Days, Time Available: All days of the week, between 7PM - 12PM
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: Resistance: FOM, Motorstorm
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: Just bought my PS3 yesterday so don't have one yet.
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game This Year: Soul Calibur IV
Favorite genres to play online: FPS,fighting,racing

[quote name='jp0213']CAG Name: jp0213
PSN Name: Valen_Korde
Nickname: Crash
Headset: lost it, still looking for it
Keyboard: not yet
USB Camera: nope
Play Style: I play for fun (but winning and talking is fun too)
Time Zone: Central Daylight Savings
Days, Time Available: All days of the week, between 7PM - 12PM
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: Resistance: FOM, Motorstorm
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: Just bought my PS3 yesterday so don't have one yet.
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game This Year: Soul Calibur IV
Favorite genres to play online: FPS,fighting,racing[/QUOTE]Wow, you got a PS3. :shock: I added you to the master list. ;) You can have me on your buddy list.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Wow, you got a PS3. :shock: I added you to the master list. ;) You can have me on your buddy list.[/quote]

Yeah, traded in a third of my dvd collection to FYE and a couple 360 games that they were going to give me a A LOT More for. I ended up having $523 in-store credit. Bought a PS3 and 4 games. Only paid $48.52 out of pocket and have a $30 dollar mail-in rebate.

Almost got an elite 360 to replace my premium, but the only difference between my premium and an elite would be the 120GB drive and the color. I have a newer premium with HDMI.

I will be adding cags to the buddy list tonight.

is their any chance that a battlefield bad company gaming group is gonna be created?, I was thinking about picking it up but I have seen no one talking about it.

[quote name='jdioutkast']is their any chance that a battlefield bad company gaming group is gonna be created?, I was thinking about picking it up but I have seen no one talking about it.[/QUOTE]If I see there's interests in it, most definitely yes. It's just that someone has to decide to administer it, and I'll help them setup a little (even if I don't own the game).

PSN Name: ChizelMonkee
CAG Name: Dr. Strangepork
Nickname: n/a
Keyboard: Yes
USB Camera: Yes
Time Zone: Central
Days, Time Available: Most nights after 9:30pm Central time
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: GTA IV, Metal Gear Online (ChizelMonkee)
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: GTA IV
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2008: Looking forward tto a good NBA game w/ online seasons
Favorite genres to play online: Shooters, sports

I updated the original post. I also added a link of the first post to the CAG PSN Gaming Social Group. I'm going to look into what I can do with the group, since it would be nice if I could post the schedule in the group (should be easier to access than this thread).

All right everyone, MGO is NOW in the schedule.

MGO gets the Tuesday night slot as it's MAIN night. I apologize to GTA IV, although it's main night was really Sunday in the first place (and like I said before, Tuesday will still be open as a main night for another game, but Sunday will stay GTAIV). If I need to move things around, I will but MGO gets Tuesday. As for the time, I'm not sure yet, but Frisky will announce it.

Metal Gear Online
Administrator: CrashSpyro "Frisky Tanuki" on CAG
Clan Leader: Solid Tanuki (I may just use your MGO name for that)
Server Name: C. Wolf
Game Name : CAG MGO
Password: cheapy
Main Day: Tuesday
Thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188637
Special Instructions: Once you log in, click on lobby select, click Free Battle, C. Wolf, and search for "CAG MGO". Or add Solid Tanuki, or whoever's hosting the game, to your friends list and jump to that game from there.

So if ANYONE wants to play MGO on main CAG night, Tuesday is the main night for now. No other game will get Tuesday as it's main night unless the players are completely different from MGO. I'm going to update the schedule soon. This does not mean MGO will only be Tuesday (for those who cannot make a Tuesday). There may be other MGO nights, but MGO WILL get the Tuesday slot as its main night.

EDIT: Updated schedule

Schedule
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Sunday
Grand Theft Auto IV @ 9pm EST (Main Night)

Monday

Tuesday
Metal Gear Online @ TBA Time (Main Night)

Wednesday

Thursday
Unreal Tournament 3 @ 9:30pm EST (Main Night)

Friday
Warhawk @ 10pm EST (Main Night)

Saturday
Call of Duty 4 @ 8pm EST Starting (Main Night)
Warhawk @ 10pm EST
Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Online @ 9pm PST/12am EST (Main Night)

I'm going to try talking to Paco about TF2, and if ANYONE wants to play Battlefield and maybe wants to administer something, please let me know in this thread or via PM, and I'll HELP you setup.

I understand not everyone is going to be happy and I really want to please everyone, but I gotta do whatever it takes to get a decent number of games going.

Also to let everyone know, I'm considering (once TF2 and Battlefield get added maybe), creating a thread for oddball (various game) night. For an example, once a week, I'd dig through the PS3 catalog of games and have a game night out of it. Some games may not be owned by many (or people may not play anymore), but I think it may be a good thing to do. An example would be, one week we play MotorStorm, another week we play Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD, another week we play Ridge Racer 7, and so on. Basically, we could give tons of games attention. I kind of feel bad for those who just got a PS3 and may be a little behind, so I feel having these nights may be good for them. Also, these odd nights can include playing Vegas 2, and other games which don't have much of a following.

I dunno, this is just a consideration. I'd start a thread for it.

Sounds like a good idea to me. I just got one and don't really have any of the games listed, except I do plan on picking up Unreal within the next week.

Also to let everyone know, I talked to Paco and we are in the process of getting a TF2 night. A thread just has to be started.

Team Fortress 2
Administrator: Senior_LULZ (CAG name "Paco"
Server/Game Name: It's a Private Match
Main Day: Wednesday
Thread:
Special Instructions: Get on the buddy list of a CAG member who has it.

It's getting a Wednesday slot, not sure about time yet.

PSN Name: bakrust
CAG Name: ryu489
Nickname: (If you have one that easier to pronounce)
Headset: Yeah...somewhere
Play Style: Play to have fun, but somewhat competitive too
Time Zone: Eastern
Days, Time Available: Thurs-Sat
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: WH, Burnout, UT, Hot Shots, GT, Singstar
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: Bad Company (on 360)
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2008: Little Big Planet
Favorite genres to play online: Shooter, racing

Just looking for a decent group of people to play with.

PSN Name: Fragonard1
CAG Name: Fragonard
Nickname: Fragonard
Play Style: For fun
Time Zone: Pacific
Days, Time Available: Every night
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: Warhawk, MGO
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: Warhawk
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2008: Little Big Planet
Favorite genres to play online: Shooters

To let those know above me and everyone else in the future, please do NOT say your favorite multi-player game is on 360 (unless you own it on PS3. The current favorite multi-player game is intended to tell people who sign up in this thread to KNOW what game on PS3 you enjoying most. The reason is because if someone may add you, they may want to see what your favorite PS3 online multi-player game is to allow for a good match.

I'm going to flat out say this, anyone who tries sending me a friend request, be warned, there's no guarantee it will be accepted. It's not that I hate anyone (because I do not), it's because I've had a maxed out friends list for a while (where I had to remove over 50 people) and I will not just add everyone to fill up my list again. I will take a look, see what games someone has, and see if they fit into my buddy list. Unless they are a VERY good friend of mine previously here and they are only playing UT3, Battlefield, MLB 08: The Show, and so on, I probably won't add them. If someone owns only one game that I own, it will be a tough decision. If they have a few I own, they will most likely get added (or if they own a certain game that's special to me, which I'm not saying what it is. ;) ).

PSN Name: Little-Wildman
CAG Name: LittleWildman
Nickname: Wildman
Play Style: Pro
Time Zone: England - GMT+1
Days, Time Available: Anytime really (I have a lot of spare time)
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: Metal Gear Online, COD4
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: Metal Gear Online
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2008: Metal Gear Online

[quote name='The Mana Knight']To let those know above me and everyone else in the future, please do NOT say your favorite multi-player game is on 360 (unless you own it on PS3. The current favorite multi-player game is intended to tell people who sign up in this thread to KNOW what game on PS3 you enjoying most. The reason is because if someone may add you, they may want to see what your favorite PS3 online multi-player game is to allow for a good match.

I'm going to flat out say this, anyone who tries sending me a friend request, be warned, there's no guarantee it will be accepted. It's not that I hate anyone (because I do not), it's because I've had a maxed out friends list for a while (where I had to remove over 50 people) and I will not just add everyone to fill up my list again. I will take a look, see what games someone has, and see if they fit into my buddy list. Unless they are a VERY good friend of mine previously here and they are only playing UT3, Battlefield, MLB 08: The Show, and so on, I probably won't add them. If someone owns only one game that I own, it will be a tough decision. If they have a few I own, they will most likely get added (or if they own a certain game that's special to me, which I'm not saying what it is. ;) ).[/quote]

[quote name='smiggity']Wipeout HD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol[/quote]

More like *cough*Singstar*cough*.

[quote name='metaly']:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]I don't have Halo 3, but considering it.

[quote name='smiggity']Wipeout HD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol[/QUOTE]Wrong, but thank you for playing. I was talking about games out.

[quote name='mguiddy']More like *cough*Singstar*cough*.[/QUOTE]Close, but not what I was thinking (It's one of the games). It was Hot Shots Golf, which my profile even says.

Anyway, I updated the op.

Bad news is I really want a TF2 night, but a thread has NOT been started.

Haven't heard whether there will be a Battlefield night yet.

I'm considering various game night, which may consists of:
MotorStorm
Resistance
Ridge Racer 7
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo

and others.

Edited my post. I bought Bad Company, GRID, and Motorstorm within the last couple of months, so I'd be willing to participate in a game night for either of those. I'm always up for a Resistance night.

PSN Name: whiSk_eY
CAG Name: coper3000
Nickname: coper
Headset: i did...but i moved, and have yet to find it.
Time Zone: Central
Days, Time Available: varies
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: Team Fortress 2 (orange box), Killzone 2
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: Killzone 2
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2009: Fat Princess

PSN Name: Pojomofo
CAG Name: Pojomofo
Nickname: Pojomofo
Play Style: casual, only play 5-10 hours a week
Time Zone: Mountain
Days, Time Available: between 8PM-10PM every day
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: COD4, TF2, MGO
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: COD4, MGO
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2008: R2, LBP

I accept all friend requests, so feel free!!

I will try to start joining up soem CAG gamin nights soon!

[quote name='Thomas96']we playing anything tonight?[/QUOTE]Nope. Mondays are dead because I'm playing a Wii game online on Mondays. :p

I'll update the master list of names tomorrow.

oh well me and the wife will play some Rock Band... and for now I'll hit up some Guitar Hero III... TOP GUN!!!

CAG Name: yohsh
PSN Name: yohsh
Nickname: none
Headset: I use the camera's mic.
USB Camera: Yes, but I play in the buff so you probably dont want to invite me into a chat room.:whistle2:s
Play Style: For Fun
Time Available: M-TH: 12:00 am til whenever, Fri: Most of the day. Sat: 10 pm til whenever, Sun: all day.
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: GTA, Burnout Paradise, Resistance 2. Street Fighter 4,
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: GTA, Burnout Paradise
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game This Year: Killzone 2, RE5, Ghostbusters,
Favorite genres to play online: Whatever is fun and popular.

PSN Name: lewman82
CAG Name: lewman
Days, Time Available: Varies but ussually evenings after 11pm
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: Resistance: FOM, Warhawk, Rainbow Six Vegas, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Metal Gear Online.
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: Warhawk
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2008: Little Big Planet, Home

PSN Name: Cataplexy
CAG Name: Bjstucker
Nickname: Linus
Headset: ( No)
Keyboard: ( No)
USB Camera: (No)
Play Style: (Underground)
Time Zone: (EST)
Days, Time Available: (Weekdays 6-10; Weekends 6am-11pm all EST)
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: (MGSO; Resistence,Untold Legends, Warhawk)
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: (Resistence)
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2008: (R2)
Favorite genres to play online: (3rd person Shooters?)

To let everyone know, this has been the current schedule (does not include Warhawk late tonight):

Schedule
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Sunday
Grand Theft Auto IV @ 9pm EST

Monday

Tuesday
Metal Gear Online @ 10:00pm EST

Wednesday
Team Fortress 2 @ 9pm EST

Thursday
Unreal Tournament 3 @ 9:30pm EST
Burnout Paradise @ TBD

Friday
Warhawk @ 10pm EST

Saturday
Call of Duty 4 @ 8pm EST Starting
Warhawk @ 10pm EST
Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Online @ 9pm PST/12am EST

Hopefully we add Battlefield one day.

I'm definitely up for a Battlefield Bad Company night. I just got the game today, and definitely enjoy it.

PSN Name: echoes_myron
CAG Name: Udabenshen
Nickname: None in particular, although it is pronounced You-Duh-Ben-Shin
Play Style: Recreation/Pro (Can't decide or tell)
Time Zone: US Central
Days, Time Available: Evenings (8-12 normally)
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: Warhawk, MGO, Resistance
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: Not much on ps3 right now.
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2008: LBP
Favorite genres to play online: Racing, Shooters

I picked up The Orange Box! I guess it had a universal price drop for 29.99 got def jam ICON for 3.99 due to the half off... I couldn't find Ninja Gaiden sigma anywhere.

just let me know. May be out of gaming commission for a while, have to go to an orthopedic surgeon tomorrow to look at my hand.

PSN Name: Tyga24
CAG Name: Tyga24
Nickname: Tyga
Headset: No
Play Style: Recreational
Time Zone: Eastern
Days, Time Available: Weeknights 11PM-2AM, Weekends 9PM-2AM
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: GTA IV, TF2, Burnout: Paradise, MGO, UT3, Resistance 2
Current Favorite Multi-player Game:
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2009: Killzone 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back