CAG September Pickup list "Time to save for November"

I finally used a bit more of my BBV credit and picked up a copy of Uncharted for $42 the other day. It doesn't look like it's going to drop anytime soon, so I figured screw it and picked it up.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I finally used a bit more of my BBV credit and picked up a copy of Uncharted for $42 the other day. It doesn't look like it's going to drop anytime soon, so I figured screw it and picked it up.[/quote]
I thought it was going to be a pack in game soon. Pack in games == cheap, like Motorstorm.

Maybe that was just a rumor though.

It is, but it's packed into the $499 160 gb PS3 bundle that's coming out soon and I already have the PS3, so I have no need for another one(let alone one that costs $100 more than mine did for 120 more gigs than I got with a pack-in game). This is especially true, since I can get a bigger HDD and install it myself in my own system for cheap.

I know, that doesn't make sense, but I cringed and had a tough time letting go of the $320 I shelled out in cash for my own PS3, so $500 for a system(even with a game, a DS 3 included and a bigger HDD) would be impossible for me to fathom.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']It is, but it's packed into the $499 160 gb PS3 bundle that's coming out soon and I already have the PS3, so I have no need for another one(let alone one that costs $100 more than mine did for 120 more gigs than I got with a pack-in game). This is especially true, since I can get a bigger HDD and install it myself in my own system for cheap.

I know, that doesn't make sense, but I cringed and had a tough time letting go of the $320 I shelled out in cash for my own PS3, so $500 for a system(even with a game, a DS 3 included and a bigger HDD) would be impossible for me to fathom.[/quote]
The point was after its a pack in game you'd probably be able to buy it cheap new/used.
Just saying it'll probably drop in price soon.

Well, I did pay for it using credit I amassed from Blockbuster from flipping Circuit City clearance games(namely 6-8 copies of Dynasty Warriors Gundam, which gets $35 for the 360 version and $33 for the PS3 version and they're both $16.96 before taxes @ CC), so counting what I paid for the games I flipped I paid about $20-22 for it.

Ahhhh well....I know the game will eventually drop, but it seems like it was taking friggin' forever to drop.

:360: 120GB HD (used - $69.99 + tax at Gamestop)
:dvd: Simpsons Seasons 3-5 (used - $19.99/each for two, S5 free at Gamestop)
:dvd: Weeds Seasons 1-3 (used - free at Gamestop)

:ps2:
$2.00- HALF-LIFE(yard sale)

:gc:
$5.35- Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes(pawn shop) :D

$5.35- Resident Evil(pawn shop)

$5.35- Resident Evil: Zero(pawn shop)

$.50- The legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Official Players Guide(yard sale)

:ps2: Wild Arms 3

And CSI: S5, because I'm a sucker for the Tarentino directed episodes. Looks like the remainder of the month will be all about bluray, because there's hardly any other games coming out.

On a more interesting note, TNA Impact has pissed me off to the point where I think I'll trade it in. Even for a dollar. That game needed a little more beta testing.

bread's done
Back