CAG SFIV Monthly Classic Tournament #2 PS3 Tournament Champion Suko32! from FGT

I'd love to join

CAG Name: GenghisJohn
XBL Name: Ivan Drago27

My suggestions for the tourney are best of 5 rounds, and I think everyone should have to play as Dan!

Saikyo style is strongest!

looks like 2 of 3 is pulling away, vote folks! the finally tally the day the poll closes will settle how the matches will be determined!

I'll join.

CAG: option.iv
PSN: option-iv
A chat room on that day would be good to have I think. Communicating over PSN isn't exactly fun...

I don't use it much but userplane is one that CAG uses and one I saw at the previous SFIV tourny.

question: what happens if the users cannot connect to each other due to network probs. is it settled by coin toss?

Also, I know we're all CAGs and all, but what if someone lies about match results? How do we verify a certain person won?

I'm out. Didn't notice those the dates. I work evenings M-F. Maybe next time. I'm still throwing in those prizes, for sure.

oh hay btw I gotta prize if u wanna use it.

3277031113_37f9e419ba.jpg

got an extra one of these shirts from the launch party.

size XL tho...

Nice! sure! thanks jekki :D

itll be one prize given to the winner... so itll be at their disccretion to choose.

one per console, if someone wins on both then u get to choose 2 prizes.

[quote name='JEKKI']oh hay btw I gotta prize if u wanna use it.

3277031113_37f9e419ba.jpg

got an extra one of these shirts from the launch party.

size XL tho...[/QUOTE]

Damn you shoulda hooked me up!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

haha if the poll ties by some odd miracle

im gonna coin flip.

or we can have a rock paper scissors tourney.. the 2 of 3's vs the 3 of 5's.... :D lol jk

CAG: Gillums
XBL : Gillums

If it ends up being 2/3 then it should be 2/3 rounds and 2/3 matches. The games are really quick, it stinks waiting around for 2 hours and then getting 30 seconds of play time.

[quote name='Gillums']CAG: Gillums
XBL : Gillums

If it ends up being 2/3 then it should be 2/3 rounds and 2/3 matches. The games are really quick, it stinks waiting around for 2 hours and then getting 30 seconds of play time.[/quote]

true that, but this is only the first tourney, tryna keep things very simple.

[quote name='Shannon_Wright']cag id: Shannon_Wright
psn id: Shannon_Wright[/quote]

welcome to CAG!

u must be Imoks cousin!:)

I just got the game last Friday (took forever to ship from the Capcom store), but hopefully I'll be better by the tournament.

I'll enter for the 360.

CAG: ihadFG
XBL: ihadFG

[quote name='ihadFG']I just got the game last Friday (took forever to ship from the Capcom store), but hopefully I'll be better by the tournament.

I'll enter for the 360.

CAG: ihadFG
XBL: ihadFG[/quote]

no worries thats why im trying to make it monthly so CAGs have room to improve :)

please read the OP,
XBL DmanIzBack

makes my life much easier and only takes a few seconds of your life away :)

I'll pass on this tourney I don't think I can join during that timeframe.

I'm going to be throwing one with the FGT guys (+ prizes) sometime in April! Just keep checking FGT regularly!

[quote name='MarkMan']I'll pass on this tourney I don't think I can join during that timeframe.

I'm going to be throwing one with the FGT guys (+ prizes) sometime in April! Just keep checking FGT regularly![/quote]

sorry about the timing, i just wanted to avoid weekends since reading the SFHDR nights on weekends never worked out.

i will ask everyone what are ideal times after this first tournament.

thanks for the recommendations too markman!

Integralsmatic
SoldatCrinale
Xbox 360.

Im tentative because i have no clue how much or not busy ill be during those weeks.
Furashu, sent ya a PM.

integral, i tried to PM u but your box is full!

please pm me when u have cleared it haha!

sure just donate what u want its all your choice!

in regards to your donations.

just pm me when u decide.

thank you very much for offering!

i will be accepting entries up to two days prior to the tourney, i am just making it seem like its gonna close just go get some hype going haha!

again thanks for offering some stuff !:):applause:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Furashu']please read the OP,
XBL DmanIzBack

makes my life much easier and only takes a few seconds of your life away :)[/QUOTE]

Sorry Furashu. Thanks for putting me in though. BTW, the correct names for my id here and on Xbox Live are:

CAG Name: dman1869
XBL: EBK DmanIzBack

[quote name='Japakneez']The Tourney time is too early for me. Alot of people that work get off at 6pm...then have a commute home to deal with :([/quote]

i am factoring in central time and eastern time people.

if we start at 7pm we wont be done till 11pm PST thats 2am EST which is ridioculous for EST.

i had to compromise time for everyone to be fair.

[quote name='Furashu']Only 22 entries per console?

guess no one believes in this thing![/QUOTE]

I believe, only that the time frame doesn't work for me. If the next one is on the weekend, for sure I'm in.

[quote name='Furashu']bump 15th anny figures donated as prizes thanks to DaddyBoJangles!!![/quote]

Did you want that Fighters Edge patch? LMK...

bread's done
Back