CAG SFIV Monthly Classic Tournament #2 PS3 Tournament Champion Suko32! from FGT

[quote name='shinryuu']Im getting no indication that my opponent will show up, but I'll wait till the 7:30 deadline. =[[/quote]

My opponent hasn't shown up yet either, so if neither of our opponents show up, we would end up fighting each other in the second round. Do you want to just fight now in case that happens? It's getting kind of late where I live, so I'd like to get it out of the way if possible.

If one of our opponents does show, then at least we got some practice.

No opponent for me either. Oh well, I'm going to play some warm-up rounds against the computer now. If any of you opponent-less folks want to get in a few practice rounds, send me a FR.

[quote name='ihadFG']My opponent hasn't shown up yet either, so if neither of our opponents show up, we would end up fighting each other in the second round. Do you want to just fight now in case that happens? It's getting kind of late where I live, so I'd like to get it out of the way if possible.

If one of our opponents does show, then at least we got some practice.[/QUOTE]
Sure, send me a FR.

Well, shinryuu beat me in round 2, since our opponents for round 1 didn't show.

Good games, you're possibly the first Abel player I've fought. That throw crushes. Maybe once I've settled on a main, we can fight again for fun.

I beat ihadFG (if you assume that our 1st round opponents are no shows).

Sorry I abused you. I didn't even know how to use Fei Long in that 3rd match... =x Oh well, you still pwn me in KZ2. =[

[quote name='shinryuu']I beat ihadFG (if you assume that our 1st round opponents are no shows).

Sorry I abused you. I didn't even know how to use Fei Long in that 3rd match... =x Oh well, you still pwn me in KZ2. =[[/quote]

:lol: It's fine.

I'm still pretty new to the game, and I haven't played since RE5 came out, so my already low skill level was even lower than usual.

Still no word from GenghisJohn. I feel kind of bad, I think the brief semi-cancellation yesterday might have thrown some people off.

[quote name='yogadama123']I sent a friend request to Zer0 GaME but he's been offline for 4 hours?? My gamertag is pradu3[/quote]
Gonna have to drop out, some stuff came up.

still no show for Zer0 GaME so I guess yogadama123 xbox live ID: pradu3 wins by default. Please send me a friend request if you want to practice or are my next round opponent.

Wow, just had an incredibly tight match with GenghisJohn/Ivan Drago27. I managed to come out on top at the end, but it came down to the wire.

[quote name='notorious_pip']Hey, woodcan, I sent you a friend request on Xbox Live. I'm available for the next half hour if you want to do our match early; otherwise, I'll be back for the tail end of the second round.[/quote]

[quote name='woodcan']notorious_pip, I had to delete someone but accepted your FR :)

I really can't get online to play until around 10PM CST. I'll need to play a few warm-up rounds before we meet up though since I haven't played SFIV on my 360 in probably more than 2 weeks.[/quote]

OK, didn't see that you would not be online until the end of the 2nd round. I'll get back online at around 9PM PST (aka 11PM CST).

[quote name='woodcan']OK, didn't see that you would not be online until the end of the 2nd round. I'll get back online at around 9PM PST (aka 11PM CST).[/QUOTE]

Hey, I just got back home. I'm up to play if you want to do it now.

Back in black just took me out in a close 3 rounder.

And clearly, I'm a chump player on these tourneys...I can only win in a forfeit or a bye. LOL

[quote name='Ronin317']Back in black just took me out in a close 3 rounder.

And clearly, I'm a chump player on these tourneys...I can only win in a forfeit or a bye. LOL[/QUOTE]

BackinBlack, you are supposed to play Kuromimi now. Ronin, can you send him a msg if he's on Live? Thanks.

So here we go for tomorrow guys. Click on the thumb to get a larger picture or you could look at this:

Round 3, Fight!

Jimbo slice VS Kuromimi

Socheata VS Sleepy180

dman1869 VS shinryuu

Arikado VS notorious_pip

Arikado advances since I have not heard from either of them and Arikado posted here that he sent a FR and a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dman1869']Arikado advances since I have not heard from either of them and Arikado posted here that he sent a FR and a PM.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I haven't heard anything from him.

Pip, I should be on right around the end of the first deadline, anywhere between 9:15-9:30 central.

thanks a lot dman for running the tournament.

good luck on day 2 everyone.

thanks for helping dman to run the tourney smoothly!!!

Sorry guys, I got called into work at around 6:30 and had to leave. I would of posted before I left but I didn't have enough time.

[quote name='Arikado']Yeah, I haven't heard anything from him.

Pip, I should be on right around the end of the first deadline, anywhere between 9:15-9:30 central.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I was hoping you'd be able to play in the early part of the first round. I'm usually not home for the latter parts of the first deadline or the early parts of the second. I'll see if I can make it, though.

[quote name='notorious_pip']Ah, I was hoping you'd be able to play in the early part of the first round. I'm usually not home for the latter parts of the first deadline or the early parts of the second. I'll see if I can make it, though.[/QUOTE]

I'll jump on as soon as I get home from work. Hopefully we'll catch each other.

[quote name='shinryuu']dman, I'll be late tomorrow. I get home around 6:30 PST, so.. don't worry if you don't see me on XBL right away.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. I'll be on between 6:30-6:40PM.

Actually, I'm going to opt out of the tourney and forfeit. My connection right now is really slow and I don't want that to affect the match. I played a few ranked matches and nearly all of them were unplayable. Sleepy180 can proceed to the next round.

bread's done
Back