CAG Socom Clan *Updated 1/1*

JebusMcLucifer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I decided to set up a CAG clan. The clan name is, obviously, CheapAssGamer. The tag is CAG. If you're interested in joining just PM me or post in here with your Socom username and AIM name, and I'll send you a clan invite.

Hopefully there'll be enough interest in this, and we can get some games going in the next few days.

I'll update this whenever someone joins the clan.

MEMBERS (CAG name Socom name AIM)

JebusMcLucifer JebusMcLucifer FeldsparMcJebus

m_d_amore BIGPAR
Borat -WoLfGaNg-
ransom456 ransom456
*Prepster Blinkster The3ptballer
*bluenatas09 Bluenatas bluenatas09
*menikmati morphinekiss alienworkshopboi
maccabee72 daddymac maccabee24
*skinsfan56la AZNcaucAZN skinsfan56la
*Hiei Xero123Rulz

*Invite sent

I am contemplating on whether to pick this up or not. Do you think its a good game? I like FPS a lot like BF2 and so on. Do the controls work out?

I think this one is better than Socom 3 albeit I only played less than 2 hours on each

How many can be in a clan?

I posted about this a couple of days ago in hopes that someone would show some interest. This game deserves the love.

AIM:bluenatas09
Socom name: Bluenatas

I absolutely adore the M16A2 and M4A1 in this game, I go on killing sprees with those things.

AIM: alienworkshopboi
SOCOM handle: morphinekiss

Just got the game and headphones today. I'm going to need some practice, but add me to the list....

Tag: daddymac
AIM: maccabee24

Dude, Fire Team Bravo comes close to being better than SOCOM 3.. It's a toss up, i mean it's the same idea, but a different game... I can't join a clan until i see what my SOCOM 3 clan is doing.

I was going to get this for Christmas, but I think I'll go ahead and buy it tomorrow. My name will be Sticky Waffles as long as it isn't taken.

Sorry about lack of updates, but the damn 360 has occupied all my time. I will get on tomorrow and send out the invites.

As always, if anyone wants to play, just im me or the other mebers.

I'm interested, are you guys going on socom 3 regularly? What servers do you guys usually hit? Any of you guys ever get on the official eSeals servers, those always are the best because they are the most stable in my opinion, and usually they have the most challenging players.

Yea, I'm on SOCOM 3 late at night. I'm always in EAST 5. We want to start a SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo clan... DO you have FTB? If you like SOCOM 3 you'll LOVE FTB! It's a handheld SOCOM. It's great, plus you can unlock things for SOCOM3 by playing FTB. too cool.

I've had the game for awhile but forgot to join the clan after I got it. Name is Sticky Waffles, IIRC. I'll check in a little bit.

EDIT- It's StickyWaffles

If I can get some wireless net going on in my room, I'd like to join your clan. Fireteam Bravo is awesome. I love playing on ad-hoc with my friends at school, but i'm looking for some new competition. XD I'm so glad I got this game for christmas.

My name on it is StickyWaffles. Send me a clan invite when you have a chance. I'll be on at around 10 PST tonight if anybody else can play. I don't have a headset yet, but I might get one if I start playing more often.

That's stupid that the person you're sending a friend invite to has to be online when you're sending it.

I sent Jebus a request in the game but just in case I would like to join and my socom name is SleepySeth88 and my AIM name is darthgamer1988

Just got off a 16 player game, man what a blast. Ive never put my wifi to such good use, I play fire team bravo more than my pc online games now :lol: I'm up for a game a little later if I'm on, screen name is "metal boss" on socom ftb as well!

Socom: Neuros
AIM: MobileNeophyte
im currently renting it and loving every second of it :D. Anybody have the headset? I thinkin of getting it when i buy socom...

[quote name='Neuros']Socom: Neuros
AIM: MobileNeophyte
im currently renting it and loving every second of it :D. Anybody have the headset? I thinkin of getting it when i buy socom...[/QUOTE]Yah, if you end up buying it, buy the headset. I think its worth the $20. I just hope there will be other games that will use the mic.

Sorry for resurrecting a dead thread, but i finally bought a copy of socom:ftb, and still want into the clan if it still exists. :wave:

hmm I wouldn't mind joining if this clan is still alive.

Renegade_Sniper is my ingame name
Jsilvercharge is my aim name
and this is my cag name obviously.

bread's done
Back