CAG Sportscard Collectors???

shieryda

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
Does anyone here collect sportscards? I thought that we might get a support group together for buying, selling and trading if there is enough interest.

I collect hockey cards (rookies only), 1990 to current.

[quote name='shieryda']Does anyone here collect sportscards? I thought that we might get a support group together for buying, selling and trading if there is enough interest.

I collect hockey cards.[/quote]

I used to collect them a lot when I was a kid in the late 80's/early 90's. I primarily had basketball, football, and baseball. I liked the Fleer cards I have the most for basketball. I think I had Topps and Donruss for baseball. Football I had all kinds. I have a Steve Young rookie card, but it is in poor shape.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I used to collect them a lot when I was a kid in the late 80's/early 90's. I primarily had basketball, football, and baseball. I liked the Fleer cards I have the most for basketball. I think I had Topps and Donruss for baseball. Football I had all kinds. I have a Steve Young rookie card, but it is in poor shape.[/quote]

I'm similar to you. I have a crap-ton of cards from the 90s (literally thousands)...wish I could figure out how to get rid of them. I'd take like 25% of their value just to move them (no storage space).

I'll see if I can scan some before I get ready to go out of town this evening. My only internet option will be my PSP most likely once I get to the hotel.

I have a ton of hockey cards. Any player who began their career between 92-96, I most likely have their rookie card.

[quote name='Mike23']I have a ton of hockey cards. Any player who began their career between 92-96, I most likely have their rookie card.[/quote]

I will be pm'ing you with a list. I only collect Upper Deck, though.

[quote name='shieryda']I will be pm'ing you with a list. I only collect Upper Deck, though.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good, I have some Upper Deck.

I don't collect as much cards as I used to. About 12 years ago I started collecting basketball and football and I started making weekly visits to my local card shop. All of a sudden I was on a 5-6 year hiatus from collecting, not sure why though. Then in 2005 I started buying again, about an average of one box of cards a month, and I even took up a player collection (J.R. Smith, now looking to sell some of it). Now I just buy a box when card shows come through which is about twice a year.

I have lots for sale, lots of baseball cards from about 1980-2000, football from about 1990-2000, basketball from 85-03 or so, and 1 hockey card, dominick hasek rookie. If anyone might be interested in some I have a lot of good cards

bread's done
Back