CAG Starhawk Clan Gamenight:Sundays 9:00 EST/6:00 PST

Thongsy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
starhawk.jpg

Shamelessly stolen from Frisky's thread:

The Starhawk Universe is set in the distant future out in the far reaches of Space where two factions a colony of humans known as the Rifters, and the Outcast, a ruthless species of humans mutated into psychotic monsters by the Rift Energy, a dangerous resource both factions are battling over. Starhawk puts the player in the boots of Emmett Graves a hired gunslinger ostracised from society due to his own exposure to Rift Energy, leaving him partially mutated, but still able to retain his humanity. Taking on the powerful role of Graves the player will be drawn back to his home settlement of White Sands on the planet Dust to face a mysterious outlaw and his band of Outcast warriors to only find out that this assignment may mean more to him than he could ever imagine. He will soon find out that his family is involved in the clash between the Outcast and the Rifters and therefore must decide between those close to him and those he swore to protect.

Starhawk’s features a host of weaponry and a multitude of vehicles for fast paced action combat combined with intense vehicular warfare on both land and air. The game’s innovative Build & Battle system lets players alter the on screen action by giving them the ability to change the dynamic of the battlefield instantly with a selection of base structures at their disposal, all while in the midst of the fight. By the touch of a button players can deploy a number of buildings, vehicles, or fire power to strategically complete mission objectives and defeat enemies. Through the sophisticated architecture of the PS3 system, the instantaneous customisation that Build & Battle provides, as well as this breadth of gameplay that spans multiple modes is made possible.

Utilising state-of-the-art visual technologies, the development team has made every effort to give players the realistic feel of actually being on the battlegrounds with vibrant characters and environments, coupled with dynamic lighting effects. Starhawk also boasts a strong online mode where users can battle head-to-head in epic 32 player matches, up to four player online and offline co-operative play, and split-screen gameplay within multiplayer and co-op modes against an endless attack of enemies, in addition to a full-fledged single-player story mode with various missions set in a number of diverse interstellar environments.

Additionally, Starhawk employs a host of online community features that allows players to be always connected, all the time, including tournaments, leaderboards, and clan support with additional friends list and quick match options. Players can keep up to date with the community events calendar, ticker tape updates, and a Starhawk Android app that will allow users to keep track of friends, clan mates, and stats when not online.

This is the official thread for the CAG Starhawk Clan. I'm not as fancy as everybody else so don't expect lots of pictures and videos or even nice formatting. The goal of this clan is just casual so we can see who else is on and join in their fun too. Even there is enough people joining we'll do a CAG night too. We could do that right now but it'll probably have to be a public game against randoms since I don't think we have enough to really do a full private game.

Anybody and everybody is welcomed to join the clan. Thus far I have sent an invite to a number of people and a few have accepted. If you want to join the clan just post here saying so in this format:

PSN: "Name"
Mic: "Yes or No"
CAG Night: "Saturday, Sunday, or Other"

I will try to get an invite to you when I see your request. To join the clan in the game you'll need to go to the clan menu and check for invitations as I don't think there is any way for you to actually search for the clan and join or ask to join that way. For the CAG Night, it always seem it will be Saturday or Sunday so I'm going to assume it'll be that for Starhawk too. But if you have another night you prefer just post that too and we can determine which will be the best night for everybody.

Memberlist:

CAG Name / PSN ID

Thongsy: JetTone
Miami_13 : Miami_13
QiG : QiG
fuss : SoCalDude
maxim2boobles : AutomaticPillow
shiby : leosabii

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll add my info too since it's not really in the original post.

PSN: JetTone
Mic: Yes but I'm a pretty quiet dude.
CAG: I prefer Sunday

Invites have been sent to everybody requested thus far. From the look of things, Sunday will be the gamenight. I'm thinking around 8 PM EST/ 5 PM PAC. Open to suggestion on gametypes and if people want a private or a public match.

[quote name='Thongsy']Invites have been sent to everybody requested thus far. From the look of things, Sunday will be the gamenight. I'm thinking around 8 PM EST/ 5 PM PAC. Open to suggestion on gametypes and if people want a private or a public match.[/QUOTE]

Zones is extremely fun it is all I have been playing lately.

PSN: Miami_13
Mic: Yes
CAG Night: Any for the most part as long as it's past 8.
Preferred game mode: CTF

I'll be out of town for the rest of May basically starting this weekend. I might hop on to putz around before then, but looking forward to Sunday nights now that celeb apprentice is over too #guiltypleasure

I will try to make it, Sunday is a good time for me... the time may be an issue. Gotta tell the wife I will miss dinner for the game lol. We shall see how that goes ;)

Well the time can be changed. I didn't want to set it too late to where the East Coasters will be off to bed. I think we have a lot more West Coasters here so I could probably move shift the time an hour later to 9 EST/6 PST which actually might be better.

bread's done
Back