CAG Street Fighter IV Multi-day Tournament...3/02 morning UPDATE!

[quote name='spambaby04']
kenshiro3rdstrike, let me know when you're ready
[/QUOTE]

Hi spambaby, I'm ready when you are...just add me, I'm Godstance on Live.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']I could not touch your Dhalsim, literally, lol

gg's all around though[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was fun. GGs. Hit me up if you ever want to get some more games in.

I want to play soodmeg before time runs out... I'll be home at around 10:45pmEST.. if anyone talks to him please tell him to get online at 11pm.

damn i guess am a little to late sorry guys i just found out am not home ive would of love to be in this:drool:

Just finished playing bretts. he's got a decent sagat but my honda was just BARELY better. lol we later went on to play a few more matches and i lost to his dan once. ultra finish too... I was put to shame. lol

[quote name='gigan54']is it too late for me to join on the ps3 side? i've got a decent honda[/quote]

Yeah, we've heard.:lol:

well my opponnent is a no show. tried to invite him and friend him and nothing

Join the club.

I sent a PSN friends request to EcoFreak... let's play!!

havent turned on my 360 all weekend I think... gotta hit up control man also.

sorry I'm lagging behind lol

Sorry for being a no show Hostile, I forgot there was a tournament yesterday.

Nvm, I just checked this thread and you don't have the game yet, lol. It's cool.

I could take over someone's spot on the PS3 bracket, if it's possible. I have my PS3 on right now.

360 Match Update:

MarkMan (Balrog) def. TheRock88 (Ryu, Sagat)

GG to TheRock88! Your Sagat is VERY scary, went down to the wire... I'd probably be posting sad faces if you picked Sagat from the get go... !

---

We were confused to whether it would be one game or 2 out of 3 games. I think next/future tournaments should have something consistent as far as format goes.

Also, as you can see, a lot of matches aren't getting played due to people not being able to hook up with their first round opponents.

Is anyone open to doing a one night tournament similar to what FGT did for HD Remix awhile back?

There really should be deadlines and updating the brackets would help.

MM, there was a one-day tourney before this and that one went ok. But if someone wants to run another one day that'd be awesome!

I played SmallWind and won. GG man. Your Rose is harsh. You are the only Rose player I have faced in all my matches. I look forward to playing you again.

[quote name='gigan54']Just finished playing bretts. he's got a decent sagat but my honda was just BARELY better. lol we later went on to play a few more matches and i lost to his dan once. ultra finish too... I was put to shame. lol[/quote]

I played gigan54 and lost. GG, I need to quit whiffing my ultras. Your combos into ultras are awesome to watch, even though I am getting pummeled, lol. Dan's ultra hit was just lucky timing. You threw a fireball, I accidently triggered it. I let him replace my opponent that never responded to pm's and a friend request. Good luck to everyone remaining. I believe it would have been helpful if the bracket was posted over a weekend and then the match ups could be fought any time over the next week. The opponents then have a full week to fight, any time they choose. Then repeat for each round until the tournament is over. Thanks for organizing this OP and I hope to fight again in another one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kainzero and I couldn't get a game in. He forfeited...so I'm on to the next round. Damn, yesterday was a long day of things just coming up.

So Gamehead, I guess we're on? You'll probably make quick work of me, since I suck. Kain would have wiped me, had we have gotten to play.

[quote name='suko_32']There really should be deadlines and updating the brackets would help.

MM, there was a one-day tourney before this and that one went ok. But if someone wants to run another one day that'd be awesome![/quote]

/agree

The OP needs to step in and regulate this tournament. I have no idea when or whom I'm playing against next. I'm tempted to start a new Tourney.

Just got access to my ps3 since Thursday. Didn't realize the tourny was going on. Haven't heard from my opponent via pm or psn though.

I won against ebaughn1, but then I came here and saw it was supposed to be 3 rounds, not 5.. not sure if he wants a rematch but oh well.

He had trouble hearing me, however I could hear him fine. I don't think it was my headset.

sent a friend request to Control Commander, that is all.

I may jump onto PS3 later tonite to see if Mr Eco is online

Just want to apologize again for not running this tourney the way most of you expected it to be ran or how it should be ran and big props to Socheata for making a better 360 bracket.

short explanation of why everything is not up to date, for those that give...
Was asked over the weekend to work the night shifts (2-10, mon-thurs) at my job since people being sick or just can not make it for whatever reason. So basically, my schedule this week is school in the morning and then work.

For those that still want to participate, updates are in the bottom spoilers.

Furashu is running another tournament (most likely better), for those that want to enter, http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216447

update on 360 bracket
\

*people in red are either people that got a bye or have not had their person get back at them yet and has reported in the thread.

possible matches now:
Smallwind vs Ronin317
PhrostByte vs Markman
suck_32 vs gobz
sleepy180 vs kenshiro3rdstrike

update on ps3 bracket

*people in red are either people that got a bye or have not had their person get back at them yet and has reported in the thread.

possible matches:
suck_32 vs Mr.Beef
notorious_pip vs Esper

[quote name='MarkMan']We were confused to whether it would be one game or 2 out of 3 games. I think next/future tournaments should have something consistent as far as format goes.[/quote]

Yeah my opponent and I just played the one game as I thought that's what we were supposed to do.

bread's done
Back