CAG Testimonials

hackedfreak

CAGiversary!
I think that the front page should harbor some sweet ass testimonials from true cheap ass gamer fans. Anyways, here's mine:

Before i head of cheapassgamer.com the girls never even looked at me, but now i save a lot of money.

[quote name='hackedfreak']I think that the front page should harbor some sweet ass testimonials from true cheap ass gamer fans. Anyways, here's mine:

Before i head of cheapassgamer.com the girls never even looked at me, but now i save a lot of money... but they still won't look at me[/quote]

[quote name='radjago'][quote name='hackedfreak']I think that the front page should harbor some sweet ass testimonials from true cheap ass gamer fans. Anyways, here's mine:

Before i head of cheapassgamer.com the girls never even looked at me, but now i save a lot of money... but they still won't look at me[/quote][/quote]

but it's all good for him because he's saving money!

Before CAG, I had horrible acne... my hairline was receding, and I was really in need of a great fondue set that could also melt chocolate. With the money I've saved on CAG I now have perfect GODLY skin, an Afro, and I have Chocolate dipping parties in my FERRARI... Thanks Cheapy'D!

[quote name='maxflight'][quote name='radjago'][quote name='hackedfreak']I think that the front page should harbor some sweet ass testimonials from true cheap ass gamer fans. Anyways, here's mine:

Before i head of cheapassgamer.com the girls never even looked at me, but now i save a lot of money... but they still won't look at me[/quote][/quote]

but it's all good for him because he's saving money![/quote]

I failed to mention the girls for the second part because i wanted to infer that they still didn't look at me i didn't know i needed to spell it out.

[quote name='twiztidjester']Before i head of cheapassgamer.com i actully had money.[/quote]

The slogan of a true CAGer.

Before I heard of CAG I only had 1 box of games I'll never play, now I have 5!

[quote name='hackedfreak'][quote name='maxflight'][quote name='radjago'][quote name='hackedfreak']I think that the front page should harbor some sweet ass testimonials from true cheap ass gamer fans. Anyways, here's mine:

but it's all good for him because he's saving money![/quote]

I failed to mention the girls for the second part because i wanted to infer that they still didn't look at me i didn't know i needed to spell it out.[/quote]

But at least you stayed at a Holiday Inn last night

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='twiztidjester']Before i head of cheapassgamer.com i actully had money.[/quote]

The slogan of a true CAGer.

Before I heard of CAG I only had 1 box of games I'll never play, now I have 5![/quote]

:applause:

CAG has helped me go from

sad_baby_2.jpg

to

laugh.jpg

Yes!

"Before CAG, no men liked me because all I played were cheap Barbie video games. Now with CAG, I am dripping with gorgeous men cheering me on while I play some of the hottest blood-gushing titles, which I was finally able to afford!"

Well, that didn't turn out as funny as I imagined in my head, but I am keeping it anyway.

bread's done
Back