CAG Vita Friends

Geco17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
97 (100%)
Hello,

I'm looking for some CAGs to play some vita games with. I'm mostly interested in Soul Sacrifice and the upcoming Killzone. I also have other games if you'd like to play, such as CoD, Hotshots, Madden, and FIFA to name a few. If you're interested, please add me!

Hopefully we can get a party of 8 people to play the KZ Beta as well if anyone is interested. Thanks!

EDIT:

List so far. Thanks Shimrra!

CAG VITA Friends List

Geco17
Sinfulfate
MG_Stryder
rocko562x
thefurrypanda
clonesniper6
MildObstruction
TPerryoo7
MattNY
Josh5890
kilik123
needavacation
stillshadow
bwolk
Demontooth1
Shimrra74

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Vita, but it doesn't get much love as of now since I had just upgraded to the 3DS XL and have been playing M&L DT. Anyway, my PSN is MG_Stryder.

I have Soul Sacrifice as well, but haven't tried the KZ Beta. Funds are kind of tight for an undisclosed future, so I don't want to feel like I need to buy any more games at this point.

Alright cool. I'll add you. Hopefully we can get one more and we can play SS together. I haven't started it yet :D

In for killzone, do you play the beta?

add me: rocko562x

Anyone else that plays, add me. new to the Vita and Playstation scene.

I have Soul Sacrifice and may be getting the new Killzone. So feel free to add me.

PSN: clonesniper6

Just add that you are from CAG in the message or it will be declined.

Also have the KZ beta

Ill throw my hat into the ring, Im getting KZ release week sometime. Im on the beta now. I don't have Soul Sacrifice, but i have HSG :)

PSN: TPerryoo7

I bought a Vita last week after the price drop. PSN is Josh5890. I like the Killzone beta so I'll probably pick this up day 1.

psn is kilik123

Just got a vita and just bought dragons crown today from AWD for 30 bucks. Should have it by friday.

Only game I have minus the free ones from ps+

Cool, feel free to add me as well as I'm always looking for more Good CAGs for my list. More Vita friends would be even better. I'm stillshadow. Just finished up playing a lot of Dragon's Crown and then will move on to Killzone, Rayman, and probably Soul Sacrifice soon.

If nothing else it's fun to see what other CAG Vita players are up to and compare some offline scores, too. With two children under 3 Vita is going to be my best chance at gaming for a while.

I'll add all of you after work, going to pick up Killzone on Friday. 

Figured it would be easier for anyone on CAG to add if we had a list.

CAG VITA Friends List

Geco17
Sinfulfate
MG_Stryder
rocko562x
thefurrypanda
clonesniper6
MildObstruction
TPerryoo7
MattNY
Josh5890
kilik123
needavacation
stillshadow
bwolk
Demontooth1
Shimrra74

I'll add all of you after work, going to pick up Killzone on Friday.

Figured it would be easier for anyone on CAG to add if we had a list.

CAG VITA Friends List:

Geco17
Sinfulfate
MG_Stryder
rocko562x
thefurrypanda
clonesniper6
MildObstruction
TPerryoo7
MattNY
Josh5890
kilik123
needavacation
stillshadow
bwolk
Demontooth1
Shimrra74
Thanks, I'll add that to the OP for anyone wanting it.

Man, can't wait till tomorrow! KZ drops and hopefully we can set something up.

Has anyone took the dive and picked up Ragnarok Odyssey Ace from either the Hong Kong store or as an import?

If so feel free to add my HK user to play some.
HK ID: clonesniper9

At the moment it is the only game I have from the HK PSN store.

my psn is hone02, I just picked up Killzone and wouldn't mind doing some killzone, soul sacrifice, lbp, or nfs: most wanted.

Not sure if this happen to anyone else but my Vita is down, the power kept going on an off at random points. I would be playing it and then out of know where it would ask to power off. 

l_200STM_l (l= lower case L. _=underspace) I am playing hot shots golf WI and I am planning to pick up killzone Mercenary soon

bread's done
Back