CAG & Walmart Giveaway - 3 each: South Park: The Stick of Truth Grand Wizard Edition & Infamous: Second Son

Status
Not open for further replies.
80+ pages? Okay that means not likely to win this thing. Also when does this thing exactly end??? i have not seen any mention when the winners will be announced. Odd.

I'm a bit surprised at the positive reviews The Stick of Truth has been getting. Finally a great South Park game...though I thought the tower defense game was quite good also.

I'm a bit surprised at the positive reviews The Stick of Truth has been getting. Finally a great South Park game...though I thought the tower defense game was quite good also.
How are you surprised? Its made by Matt and Trey. That alone makes it golden.

Never played the Ginger game, but Tower Defense was great and the South Park 64 game was amazing. Miss the sniper chicken.

I've heard nothing but good things about The Stick of Truth.  It looks like a lot of fun.  Infamous:  Second Son looks good, too.

Contest is probably still going.  I would recommend just giving them some time to announce the winners.

Cheapy has to finish playing the games first and then he'll stick em back in the box and send it to the winners. Guess he's trying to platinum the gamez first trololol 242 pages of lies LIES :)

EDIT:
#preparedtoeatmyhat

Last edited by a moderator:
The South Park game looks fun, would be cool to win! Curious if this is still going on.
According to the page you go to by clicking the "Contests" tab above (located under "Community"), this contest is marked as "Finished".

So the contest is over. They're just probably trying to contact the winners for any pertinent information before announcing them.

Edit: Can a mod please un-sticky this thread so it doesn't get unnecessarily bumped.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had forgotten about this but now that this thread has been bumped you are going to get a bunch of people posting here without reading again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back