CAG Warhawk GGL Tourny *Done

[quote name='mguiddy']

Hell no, It's only one 20 minute game, so at most it'll be 30 minutes (20 minutes for the game and a 10 minutes grace period for people to show up. But there IS another match Friday at 9pm eastern, it might be easier for you to get in on that one.[/QUOTE]

Well thats good news.... I'll see how I feel as Monday is an easy day for me.... good chance I'll be showing up for that game....

god, what a great time to get a PS3 and have warhawk....

Oh, and no worries about the schedule.... just pointing it out incase it mattered for some reason...

[quote name='stakis']Yea CAG is CRAWLING!!!

WTF!!! Cheapy ain't payin the bills[/quote]

:whistle2:#Birthing pains for CAG 2.0...:bouncy::bouncy:

I definitely need a show of hands for those who will make it to the match on Friday at 9 PM.

It's Island Outpost (Bridge Out).

I might be in Chicago on Fri. Will let you know for sure tomorrow though. I used to play Blu-Clan in COD4 on Gamebattles, and most of them are good guys although a few of them are d-bags. I wouldn't expect them to be super sweet @Warhawk but then again you never know.

Is the group still open at this point? I just joined it on GGL, but didn't know if you guys were open to another.

I can play mostly any day between now and May 30th, but after that it'll be limited to evenings, probably between 7PM and 12AM Eastern. I do own both boosters but more importantly, I also own a Bluetooth mic...

[quote name='Tux.Bobble']Is the group still open at this point? I just joined it on GGL, but didn't know if you guys were open to another.

I can play mostly any day between now and May 30th, but after that it'll be limited to evenings, probably between 7PM and 12AM Eastern. I do own both boosters but more importantly, I also own a Bluetooth mic...[/quote]
Yep, we'll take more people, though I still haven't heard from a GGL admin to answer my question about if all team members have to be in the same in game clan. So you might have to join the CAG clan to actually be able to play.

Mguiddy, disregard the Q about Blu_Clan in my PM
I haven't been on cag.com b/c it's too slow right now

I'm pretty sure I can make it to Friday's match, as well.

[quote name='mguiddy']:whistle2:#Birthing pains for CAG 2.0...:bouncy::bouncy:

I definitely need a show of hands for those who will make it to the match on Friday at 9 PM.

It's Island Outpost (Bridge Out).[/quote]

Dur... Is this a clan match or CAG practice? :dunce:

I'm sure I can make it either way

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Dur... Is this a clan match or CAG practice? :dunce:

I'm sure I can make it either way[/quote]
The 9pm on friday is a GGL tourny game against Blu_Clan. As far as I know mana's still doing the 10pm CAG only game the same day.

Also, I asked the leader of Blu_Clan if the other matches they've played had all the players in the same clan, he said they've played matches where not everyone was on the same clan, so I guess having everyone on the same clan isn't required.

Going to visit my sister in Chitown this weekend so unfortunately I will not be able to make it. Count me in for ALL games next week.

Can't make the match Friday, but I'll be there for CAG night afterwards.

And since we're going by EST, my schedule in post #2 should read: Tue-Sat +22.

So here are the people that said they can make it for the Friday game.
  1. Stakis
  2. cthulhu8u
  3. lonwang
  4. SoCalDude
  5. DaNaD
  6. StrandedBrit
Subs
  1. freakyzeeky
  2. zenprime
So someone will have to sit it out (freaky volunteered), as it should be a 6v6 game. Though anyone else is free to attempt to join 3-7 minutes after the official start of the match to make sure that we have enough players.

And here's the list that said they can make it for the Sunday game.
  1. DD83
  2. aihuman
  3. DaNaD
  4. freakyzeeky
  5. thelonicon
  6. ManaKnight
  7. MaxDense
  8. SoCalDude
  9. Super_King
  10. threerandomwords
  11. zenprime
Subs
  1. x3x1x
This game should be an 8v8 so three people will have to sit it out, assuming nothing has changed. x3x1x already said he'd be a sub so that leaves two more people. I figure whomever sits it out should show up and attempt to log in about 3-7 minutes after the set start time, just in case someone unexpectedly can't make it.

The name for those servers should be GGL Match (which is stupid, because that means there cannot be two GGB Matches at the same time :roll: Just another example of how bad that website is) but I'll post when I get confirmation from the other team.

And to let everyone know, I'm going to be giving my GGL password to DaNaD so he can make/accept challenges. Since their admins never answered my post about why can't secondary team/squad leader make/accept challenges.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']I guess I'll be teh sub for friday night if no one's volunteering.[/quote]
No, you should be there tomorrow, unless you might not be able to make it, since you can't be there Sunday.
And freaky already said he'd be the sub for the Friday game.

[quote name='robobagins']Alright, internet guy finally came to my new place so I'm back on. I'm up for any of the games if needed.[/quote]
Alright, I added you as a sub for Friday and in the main list for Sunday.

I'm thinking the subs for Sunday should be people who get to play tomorrow, since it'd be nice for as many people to get in on a real practice match as possible.

Also, if anyone that plays tomorrow owns a digital camera, could you attempt to take a picture of the final score, it's nice to have proof of the final score in case any disputes come up. Not that big of a deal with the practice match, but will be more important when we get to the real games.

[quote name='mguiddy']No, you should be there tomorrow, unless you might not be able to make it, since you can't be there Sunday.
And freaky already said he'd be the sub for the Friday game.[/quote]

Oops, didn't see that. I'll be there then.

If I play tomorrow night, put me down as a sub for Sunday night. I'd like to have as many of us exposed to the competition as early as possible in hopes of dedication.

Also, for tomorrow's match, what will the server name be? Is it under Blu_Clan?

Alright, I just heard back from the Blu_Clan leader and the server name will be ggl_match, and since everyone that is to show up tonight is in the clan, no password will be needed.

He said we need to do an 8v8, so freaky and zen show up if you can... Also, turns out I can make it, so I'll try to join a few minutes after the start just in case.

Also, I told him to post any further info here as I have to go to work soon and may not be able to relay info anymore. So check there to see if there's any changes.

Oh and he wanted me to tell everyone playing not to be downloading anything during the match, as he's had people crash the server with nearly 2 second pings.

Whoop! I'll be there! Excuse me, while I load up a kickin' Playlist and start tearing through boxes. God, who ever knew that moving from a room to a whole apartment would generate so many boxes.

I've been playin some to warm up. I can't play in the game on Sunday but if I'm needed for the 9PM game just let me know. I saw that it's 6v6 with 2 subs, add me as a third sub just in case, but I'm fine with sitting this one out.

Just add me to your friends list on PSN if you don't mind--TuxBobble (no period)

Well I tried showing up to be sure CAG had enough players, but uh, I got banned within about 2 minutes of joining?

By the way, can someone invite me to clan CAG, if that's alright?

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Well it says Chtulu8u is in the game. Don't know what's going on.[/quote]
SoCal is also in... it just tells me I'm unable to join, so I'm as stumped as you are as to why we can't get in... Shame, because I really wanted to play this match. :bomb:

Maybe they already have enough players?

EDIT: It'd be nice if someone in the game actually read this!

EDIT2: Looks like it officially started. :(

Well, I had joined, and then they banned me--not 100% sure why. I'm not in the clan yet though so that could also have something to do with it. No [CAG] tag = no love?

I'm not on the roster for tonight though, I just signed on in case someone didn't show...

Yeah... this is confusing, I logged on and BLU had 5 players, we had 8 (including me), then I asked if it started and I heard "I think it's the match" and I got banned...

Yeah, I've no clue what's going on. Either way it shouldn't have been the actual match yet since there wasn't 16 people online...

[quote name='Tux.Bobble']Well, I had joined, and then they banned me--not 100% sure why. I'm not in the clan yet though so that could also have something to do with it. No [CAG] tag = no love?

I'm not on the roster for tonight though, I just signed on in case someone didn't show...[/quote]
You shouldn't have been able to join, since it should have only allowed [CAG] members in, since I thought the only people that were going to show up were in [CAG].

And make sure you show up on the CAG server later tonight (10pm eastern) so Mana can add you to the clan.

So what's going on?

a) Does CAG team have 8 players?

b) If not, have them unban me (?) / restart the server...

Guess the clan thing is taken care of later tonight then? Haha thanks.

d) If this doesn't work out, does anyone want to make a server so we can still play a bit together for practice? Don't know if everyone else has a mic, but I do and it's ready to go, haha...

[quote name='Tux.Bobble']So what's going on?

a) Does CAG team have 8 players?

b) If not, have them unban me (?) / restart the server...

c) Who does the clan invites? Cause I need one.

d) If this doesn't work out, does anyone want to make a server so we can still play a bit together for practice? Don't know if everyone else has a mic, but I do and it's ready to go, haha...[/quote]

a) they did for a second before I was banned
b) ...
c) ManaKnight, but he requires you show up for a clan night (tonight :bouncy:) before he'll send an invite

d) if you can wait a little less than an hour you'll get your wish. :lol:

so what just happened? We were kicking thier ass and it was lagggggggggggggy ten with about a minute left the server got cut off...

[quote name='fuss']so what just happened? We were kicking thier ass and it was lagggggggggggggy ten with about a minute left the server got cut off...[/quote]

It's a conspiracy I tells ya! :cold:

So the server disconnected...
Does that mean we win?

bread's done
Back