CAG Warhawk Night [TBD]

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']So tonight is just for clan members? I was thinking about hoping on.[/QUOTE]Naw, anyone can join as long as you know the password (which is shaqfu). Just search for the server Freaktown or try joining me since I'm on your buddy list (I should be on, but not too late).

I hope a decent number of people show up tomorrow... I got home late and only managed to play about 10 minutes of Warhawk tonight. :cry:

[quote name='mguiddy']I hope a decent number of people show up tomorrow... I got home late and only managed to play about 10 minutes of Warhawk tonight. :cry:[/quote]

Tomorrow, we dine in hell! :cool:

aaaand I am so glad I skipped it because the game between Texas and Texas Tech was just CLASSIC; If you didn't see it, you totally missed out

Hey Mana, mind adding something that says "If we don't get min amount of players before the end of the first pre-game, server will reset to non-ranked"?
I had to do that tonight since we only had five people at the end of the first pre-game.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']aaaand I am so glad I skipped it because the game between Texas and Texas Tech was just CLASSIC; If you didn't see it, you totally missed out[/quote]

Great game indeed. Crabtree is a baller

If there is Warhawk this weekend, there are a few changes:

-Saturday's game is being pushed to 11pm EST because of Resistance 2.
-Due to attendance dropping, I will be going to smaller maps, and change the map rotation from 10 maps to 7-8. Most likely I'll do this type of order:

DM (Regular) - 10
TDM (regular) - 10
Zones - 10
CTF - 15
Hero (Regular) - 10
Collection - 15
DM (Dogfight, some type of dogfight) - 10

It will go from 100 minutes, to 80 minutes maybe, along with smaller maps.

Last night was fun for the little while I played. Seemed to end on a disappointing note, very few people on :cry:

My online gaming habits have changed for about a year. We moved in with family while we wait for our new place to be built. The good news is I'm gaming on a 52" Aquos :cool: The bad news is it's in the main bedroom, so late night gaming is going to be challenging since my wife likes to sleep during my gaming hours. :roll:

It sucks that Warhawk is dying by the sounds of it, I know I'm not helping but there's not much I can do ATM.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Last night was fun for the little while I played. Seemed to end on a disappointing note, very few people on :cry:

My online gaming habits have changed for about a year. We moved in with family while we wait for our new place to be built. The good news is I'm gaming on a 52" Aquos :cool: The bad news is it's in the main bedroom, so late night gaming is going to be challenging since my wife likes to sleep during my gaming hours. :roll:

It sucks that Warhawk is dying by the sounds of it, I know I'm not helping but there's not much I can do ATM.[/QUOTE]Well, there has been a huge surge of games coming out and other things, so I'm expecting it to go lower. Still, compared to most games, its attendance is rather good. I'm just trying to rework Warhawk a little, so we'll still have a CAG night, but for a shorter time.

didn't realize the Warhawk attendance was suffering. I'm usually busy/not at my ps3 on weekends so can't make these nights usually. Last I remember checking the thread was after trophies released and it seemed like there were a lot of new faces.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']didn't realize the Warhawk attendance was suffering. I'm usually busy/not at my ps3 on weekends so can't make these nights usually. Last I remember checking the thread was after trophies released and it seemed like there were a lot of new faces.[/QUOTE]Last two weeks weren't as good (before that it was excellent). Warhawk is far from being given up on. I may still shuffle its day if I need to, shuffle its rotation, and many other things.

I haven't been on in a bit. I keep looking at the game, thinking "man, I wanna pick that up again and play," but I've just been absolutely deluged in other stuff to play - LBP, RB2, Fable II, and a few PS2 games (Yakuza/Yakuza 2 and God of War 2).

[quote name='bornrunnin31']didn't realize the Warhawk attendance was suffering. I'm usually busy/not at my ps3 on weekends so can't make these nights usually. Last I remember checking the thread was after trophies released and it seemed like there were a lot of new faces.[/quote]

I still need to get a lot of trophies especially the secret ones on the booster pack levels.

Yeah, Warhawk isn't dying, it's just too many new releases.
Warhawk, unless someone is hardcore into it, is one of those games that's easy to put aside when a new game comes out. Then, once all the new games are beaten, fun to pick back up and play some more.

At least I hope that's what up with those who were regulars on Saturdays but I don't see much anymore.:???:

To let everyone know, I still have Warhawk going on for tonight, but it will be shorter than most Warhawk nights. I really don't expect a big turnout tonight, but I'm expecting things to rebound later on.

YAY Warhawk tonight.. the first time in two weeks I will make a CAG match.. I really missed killing 'yall.... sSucks about the shorter game, but its better than nothing.

Wooo, 200 pages of Warhawk goodness.
Anyways, I wish I could play Warhawk on a PSP or something cause once again I can't make it to the games tonight, got somewhere to go.

Have fun murderizing each other. :cool:

Hmm I might be on later, but I just got Quantum of Solace from GameFly so I might pop that in if the match is over.

[quote name='fuss']YAY Warhawk tonight.. the first time in two weeks I will make a CAG match.. I really missed killing 'yall.... sSucks about the shorter game, but its better than nothing.[/quote]
Then show up tomorrow! :lol:
We play as long as people stay.

[quote name='fuss']YAY Warhawk tonight.. the first time in two weeks I will make a CAG match.. I really missed killing 'yall.... sSucks about the shorter game, but its better than nothing.[/QUOTE]If I like the performance, I'll make it longer again. ;)

Anyway, server is up.

I was on the way home to play some Warhawk but then I got an invite to my favorite Japanese place so I couldn't pass that up. Woooo teriyaki donburi.

I'll try to make it tomorrow.

[quote name='metaly']I was on the way home to play some Warhawk but then I got an invite to my favorite Japanese place so I couldn't pass that up. Woooo teriyaki donburi.[/quote]

Lucky.

I will not be around for either night. Tonight I am working on the campaign in Gears of War 2, and tomorrow night I plan to join the CAG group in Resistance 2 (and then join the masses if everyone leaves).

[quote name='Zyzomys']I will not be around for either night. Tonight I am working on the campaign in Gears of War 2, and tomorrow night I plan to join the CAG group in Resistance 2 (and then join the masses if everyone leaves).[/QUOTE]Well, as long as you are there for R2 night, I'm happy. :D

[quote name='Xrazor']Yeah it was fun lol, good show up but ussually its packed full. What happened?[/quote]
New games.

Last night was great. Man do I looooove that Carmageddon DM level!
Finally got the Resourceful Driver trophy on that map too:whee:

It felt like Threerandomwords was constantly on my ass last night. I kept thinking of three random words whenever he killed me: Go. :censored:. Yourself.

;)

bread's done
Back